Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged her down to lay on his chest and he kissed her until her head spun, then he started grinding himself up into her while growling in her ear. She shivered at the sound of her beast man and a flood of goosebumps ran down her arms and back. A feeling of submissiveness came over her and she suddenly wanted nothing more than her man on top of her, fucking her deep and hard, taking what he needed until he filled her with his virile cum.

"Roll me over and fuck me, lover. Make me feel it for a week," she whispered in a soft voice filled with need.

She squealed when he roughly flipped her over and knelt between her raised knees. He gripped his cock and without ceremony stabbed deep inside her, so deep that she cried out when he pounded into her cervix. A bestial glint in his eyes gave her a slight warning of what was to come, and she was more than ready. He captured her small hands in one big one and pinned her arms over her head. Drawing his hips back until his swollen cock head was barely inside her, he rammed forward and broke her sweet pussy open, stretching her wide and plumbing the very bottom of her while she wailed out in pleasure and pain.

Again and again he struck home, his cock swelling ever harder and longer until he could've sworn he was fucking her with a foot long iron bar. His huge ball sack tightened up and sucked his huge testicles tight to the base of his shaft, and he glanced down at himself with pride. The sight of his huge cock splitting her pinkness wide drew the beginning shivers of his second orgasm.

"Alec! Please!" Abby cried out passionately as he drove his cock home again and again. Her pleading eyes locked with his as he labored, sweating above her.

"I love you, sweetheart," he ground out between clenched teeth, "more than ever right. Fuck, you feel so good, lover!" She looked up at him and her heart melted in her chest at the sight of her rugged man pounding himself into her deepest depths. Her hips rose to meet his and she screamed as another orgasm smashed into her.

"Agh! Abby, I'm gonna cum, oh shit! Aaaaaaaah!" he shouted as he plunged deep and poured his soul into her slick pussy. She writhed beneath him, grimacing as he ground his swollen cock head into her cervix and then held still while unloading his swollen balls. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her to overflowing and squeezed out of her around his cock shaft to pour down her ass and soak the bedding.

With a final spasm of pleasure he collapsed on top of her and crushed her to him. She was sobbing in joy, yet also pain at the thought of him leaving her. She pulled her hands free of his grip and wrapped them around him to hug him fiercely.

"My man, so big and strong. I love you dearly, Heavy," she sighed as she wet his shoulder with hot tears. Knowing he was crushing her, he gently rolled them over and held her atop him. She snuggled in deep and enjoyed the feeling of his semi-hard cock still buried inside her. Her small hand snuck down between their sweaty bodies and filled itself with his soaking wet balls, tenderly rolling them between her fingers while he moaned in appreciation.

"Mmmm, you feel so good, Angel. I wish I could take you with me," he murmured.

"Me too, I love a good adventure with a sexy, handsome man," she teased lightly.

She squirmed as he finally slackened and slipped out of her cum soaked pussy. "Mmm, I want a taste."

She slid down his frame and took one testicle at a time in her mouth, licking and sucking him clean, then moved to his still dripping cock and repeated her actions, bringing sighs of pleasure from her man. When she was finished she covered them up and cuddled into his side, smiling to herself in amusement as his deep breaths told her he was already asleep. She kissed his lips tenderly, then lay awake for awhile, wondering what the next few months might bring.

Come morning, the girls resisted getting out of bed, wanting to spend as much time with their men as possible. Finally, Nathan shouted down the hallways, rousing everyone from their slumber. Known only to the women, Maddy had been up early, leaving Nathan to sleep while she stoked the fires and warmed water for bathing the men. Mira and Sabra had volunteered to wash them, with instructions from the women to spoil the men relentlessly. Their wandering hands inspired several erections, much to their delight, and Major Moore even managed to receive a blowjob from both of them as he was the last to be cleaned up.

Meanwhile, the girls had congregated in the kitchen and took whores baths, then quickly went to their rooms and dressed in their Sunday best, wanting to look good for their lovers departure. When the men arrived for breakfast their fervid compliments on their beauty were well taken and enjoyed by the ladies, all of whom had chosen dresses that accentuated their slim forms and firm breasts. Even though the boys had been fully sated the night before, their hands and eyes wandered with familiarity on their lovers bodies, much to the delight of the women.

Too soon it was time for them to depart and hugs and firm handshakes were shared amongst the companions. Tears were leaking from the ladies eyes as their men mounted their horses and took their leave, the same eyes watching closely until the last man rode from view.

"Well shit fire," Rose cursed and wiped her wet cheeks.

"Damn it to hell, we just found our men only to lose them in just a few days," June said sadly.

Abby gathered them both in her arms and kissed their cheeks tenderly. "We can do this, ladies. We've done it before in much harder conditions, but this time hopefully it won't last as long." Rose sniffled a bit, then Abby felt her spine stiffen through her hand in the small of Rose's back, and she knew her old friend Rose would come through just fine.

June let out a huge sigh and surveyed the open yard and slave shacks further down the lane and said, "Well girls, we may as well get to it. What's next?"

George had left a full compliment of militia men behind to help Abby in her endeavors as well as defend the plantation. She took a day to create a list of things she wanted done and asked the senior man, Joseph Higgins, to help her organize work parties. He was a large man, tall and thick with muscle. His face was handsome in a rough sort of way, mostly caused by an old saber cut that was a vivid red line from his left eye to the curve of his jaw. Many a girl had swooned over him, while he remained mostly unaware of their willingness to make themselves available.

Almost all the slaves volunteered to help, as Abby refused to assign them unwanted labors. She also forbid any man from raising his hand to a slave. She'd seen slaves violently abused before and it turned her stomach. The militia men stared at her sideways and mumbled in their beards at that, but after seeing the hard stare Joseph gave them, they came around and chose to humor her. They'd never seen slaves treated thusly before George had arrived, and were quite taken by surprise.

She set the men to cutting firewood, rounding up all the livestock they could find in a several mile radius, and making the slave shacks and small cabins on the property more habitable. While they worked, she surveyed the razed tobacco fields and determined which ones needed the most care and had the slaves ready them for planting in the spring.

June used her seamstress skills to fashion new and repair some old dresses for the slave women and wives and widows of the militia. Within a couple weeks the women were gaining confidence in their appearance and held their heads higher as they paraded around, tempting the men with their newfound attractiveness.

Rose assisted both girls in any way that she could, especially with the children. She loved spoiling them and even tried her hand at teaching. Something she'd never thought she'd like doing, but she found it brought her both joy and peacefulness.

Barely two weeks into their lifestyle change, June and Rose sought out Abby for comfort, and they started sleeping together in her and Alec's big bed. Maddy thought it a bit strange, but by now she was growing accustomed to the family's oddities as she saw it. One morning she went to wake the three women, and like George had experienced before, she was struck by their innocent beauty. She stood at their bedside and looked down at them fondly as they slumbered. Rose's cheek was well cushioned on June's substantial breast, her warm breath teasing a taut brown nipple while Abby was tucked in close behind her with a lazy arm thrown across her midsection.

Maddy started when June stirred and flipped the blankets back, then clasped her hand. "Come. Warm up with us, it's so cozy in here," she invited with a sleepy voice and smoky eyes. Maddy stiffened in alarm, but the old habit of instant obedience took over and she carefully slipped in fully clothed next to the beautiful, naked maid. June's slender arm went around her and tugged her head close to her breast, mimicking Rose's position. Maddy laid there stiffly for awhile, only relaxing when June stroked her neck and shoulders while singing a soft lullaby. Soon, her eyes grew heavy and she joined the girls for a drowsy morning of well earned sleep.

They were startled awake by an adolescent male voice shouting in the hallway.

"Mistress Abigail! Mistress Abigail! Come quick! He's killing her! Please hurry, Mistress!" It was the young boy who usually stood a loose sentry watch at the front door, and he sounded terrified. Abby flew from the pile of sleeping female bodies and dressed haphazardly, not forgetting to buckle on her trusty dagger and rapier. She hurried down the hall and the young boy lead her at a dead run to the grisly scene unfolding before the inhabitants of the plantation.

One of the militia men was stinking drunk and had tied a young slave girl to the hitching rail at one of the small cabins. He was overweight, bare chested, and screaming insults while he laid into the fragile thing with a bullwhip. She appeared to be 18 or 19 years old and her clothing was ripped and torn by the lash. Blood ran freely from her thin black frame as he whipped her mercilessly.

"Get the children away from here!" Abby shouted in her most commanding voice, praying it wouldn't crack under the strain of the moment. A few women quickly bundled the small kids away while Abby addressed the man.

"Stop this immediately!" She cried out. The man ignored her and continued whipping the poor girl. "I said stop it! No slave will be whipped on my properties!" she yelled frantically. The man ceased his efforts and turned to face her, his face ugly with drink and anger.

"Fuck you and your rules, you worthless cunt! Now fuck off!" He cocked his arm, and with the speed of a striking rattler sent his whip flashing out to tear into Abby's left forearm. She screamed as the tip split her skin open and nearly went to her knees in pain.

Gathering herself, she again ordered him to stop.

"Fuck you, bitch! She's my slave and I'll beat her if I want. If you come any closer, I'll gut you like a fish!" he shouted, his face swollen and red with passion.

Just then, Joseph ran up to the scene and cocked his rifle, then took a bead on the man. "Let me kill him, Mistress, please. He's always been a worthless piece of shit," he begged of Abby.

She felt a cold, calculated hate for the man settle over her. "No, but thank you Joseph. I'll handle him. Are the children all gone?"

"Yes, Ma'am, they're safely away!"

While they spoke, the drunkard resumed whipping the still screaming slave girl. Abby quickly strode up behind him while drawing her rapier, then she crouched low and with a wicked backhand, hacked through the backs of his boots, severing his achilles tendons above his heels. He screamed in agony and crumpled to the ground while the gathering crowd cried out in shock at her unexpected attack.

"You would gut me like a fish? I think not, you repugnant beast!" Abby said in a fierce growl. He sat with his legs straight out in front of him, grabbing at his wounds and sobbing like a child.

Suddenly, Rose's voice rang out above the din, "Abigail. No! Have mercy on him!" She'd seen Abby like this before and knew the man was in for a violent death.

Ignoring her plea, Abby took a running step and kicked the man full in the face, scattering his teeth over the yard and mangling his lips. He flopped backwards on the ground, nearly unconscious. She swiftly dropped her rapier and drew her dagger, then knelt next him and gripped his throat. He looked up at her with pleading eyes that went wide in agony when she punched her dagger in his gut just above his belt line. He screamed shrilly as she ripped his belly open, sawing away until her blade stopped at his sternum, where she angled her blade and with a grunt of effort, spitted his heart with its razor sharp point. His guts billowed out of his stomach cavity and she held her breath at the stench of it.

"Fuck YOU, you piece of shit!" she hollered in anger, "Just fuck you!" She stood up and spat on his quivering, dying carcass, then addressed a shocked Joseph. "Take this evil man out in the forest and let the coyotes have him!"

Joseph was completely amazed at what he'd just seen and was at a loss for words. She strode up to him and looked him dead in his startled eyes. "Do you understand me, Joseph? Get it done, then come see me in the big house."

"Yes, Mistress Durham, right away Ma'am," he finally managed, and quickly threw a rope around the man's legs, then towed him away, leaving a bright trail of blood on the hard dirt.

Rose ran to Abby and hugged her. "Oh, Abby. Why did you have to kill him?"

Abby gave her a steely glare and whispered, "Don't question me, Rose, not in front of our people. Now go to the house, quickly now." June was there also and she meekly followed Rose back inside. The doctor finally made an appearance, apparently he was the last to arrive. "Patch the poor girl up please, Doctor. She'll stay in the house until she's mending well."

He looked closely at her right arm that was soaked in the man's blood. "Are you ok? Did the man cause you injury?"

"He got me here with his whip, that's all he could manage," she said as she showed him her torn left sleeve. "I'll let you tend to it after you've helped out our young lady."

They helped the poor girl to the house where the doctor began tending her many wounds. Meanwhile, Rose and June were beside themselves. They'd seen Abby kill before, but this time it'd been particularly gruesome and they were more than troubled.

"I'm sorry I spoke up, Abby. It won't happen again," Rose apologized, she didn't want her friend upset with her in the least.

"And I'm sorry I barked at you. It's just that we ladies are in charge here with no men to back us up. We can't afford to seem weak by questioning each other," Abby said gently. She pulled Rose in for a tight hug that smeared the man's blood from her arm all over Rose's dress.

"Whoops, sorry," Abby giggled, a bit in shock herself at the day's events. The adrenaline was having its way with her and she started to shake while looking a bit peaked. Rare for her indeed, but she pushed it away and tried to concentrate. June picked up on it it immediately and ordered three cups of tea and a blanket from Maddy, whom scurried to obey. As it was a cool day, Rose stoked the fire in the parlor, then stripped Abby of her bloody shirt and sat her on the couch, then covered her up while snuggling in next to her. Maddy delivered the tea, and at Abby's insistence, joined them.

In a low voice, June explained to Maddy what had happened and she gasped in amazement at the story while looking at Abby with new eyes. She'd heard tales of her exploits, but the day's action brought more truth than rumor to them. Abby slowly sipped her tea and melted into Rose's loving embrace.

Rose stroked her hair and caressed her neck until Abby leaned into her touch and purred with pleasure.

"Oh, Rose. You're so good to me. That goes for all you girls. I couldn't function a day without you," she said sleepily. Unbeknownst to her, the doctor had slipped a few drops of laudanum in her tea at Rose's request in the hopes of calming her down. It worked wonders for her and in a few short minutes she was sleeping peacefully on Rose's shoulder.

Joseph arrived, and at June's urging carried Abby to bed where the girls joined her until she awoke refreshed a couple of hours later. He was obediently waiting in the parlor for her command when she made her appearance.

"Joseph, tomorrow morning I want all the men and women to assemble out front. Leave a woman or two to watch the children. I mean to have words with everyone."

He nodded his head in acceptance, "Yes, Mistress Durham, I certainly will."

She continued, "And thank you for your support today. Especially when you offered to kill that evil man. I hope you understand why I had to do it myself."

"Yes, Mistress, I do, but I've never seen a woman do the like. I reckon most of the stories I've heard about you are true then?"

She giggled and touched his arm, "Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that. Most stories get embellished beyond reason, but I've certainly had my share of adventures." She winked and gave him a beautiful smile, her bright blue eyes full of mischief, and he promptly fell head over heels for her. She felt a bit bad for teasing him, but she needed loyal friends right now. Especially a man with the will to command his men and carry out her wishes. She took his arm and led him to the front porch where they both noticed that the temperature outside had fallen even further.

Abby shivered and looked up at a dark bank of sullen clouds in the sky. "Brrrr, it's chilly out here. Maybe we'll have an early winter," she said gloomily.

"I think so," Joseph said. "My dear old grandmother says we're in for some cold weather, and she's rarely wrong. I'll make sure Maddy has plenty of wood for your stoves and fireplaces, Mistress."

"Well thank you for thinking of us, kind sir." Abby returned graciously. "Please make sure the war widows are taken care of as well."

"Already taken care of," he said proudly. "We have a good network of people that support those poor women. They lack for very little."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Joseph. If you need anything at all, come to me immediately and I'll do everything possible to help you out."

"Thank you, Mistress Durham, I shall," he said, and politely took his leave.

Abby watched him as he walked away, shivering as a stiff gust of cold wind arrived to toss her long blonde hair about her face and shoulders. She hurriedly ducked inside and called for Maddy.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Maddy, please call me Abby. I've told you that before."

"I'm sorry, just force of habit, Mistress." She caught herself with a giggle and a shy look at her new owner.

"I think today should be a bath day," Abby declared. "It's frigid outside and I'm chilled. Fetch Rose and June please. We three will stoke the fireplaces and stoves while you heat the water, then we'll spoil ourselves rotten because I happen to think we deserve it!" she laughed happily. The trials of the day were slipping from her shoulders and she began to feel like her old self.

"We'll also be a bit naughty. I feel the need for a tall whiskey with my bath, what do ya think, dear Maddy?"

"I think it sounds wonderful, Abby. I'll get right on it."

Soon enough, the four women were naked and ensconced in the two large tubs. Abby was with Rose, and June with Maddy. Bathing together was an old habit with the three girls, but was entirely new to Maddy. June tenderly cleaned her and washed her hair, then used the slippery soap to lubricate her small hands as she massaged the stiffness from Maddy's neck and shoulders. She purred like a kitten under June's ministrations, having never experienced anything like this in her life.