Daughter of the Sun - Ch. 01

Story Info
Hailey's dreams become infested by nightmarish visions.
6k words
3.82
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

An unknown and dark entity has manifested itself in a remote and desolated area of the continent of Mur, its desire being to submit to its will the noble and ruling Ladies of the land. Its mind controlling powers allowed it to subdue whole tribes of savages woman, turning them into an army of slaves. Their orgasmic energies had charged a nightmarish artifact with power, which allowed to the Dark Lord to cast his spell over his first victim...

Daughter of the Sun - Prologue

***

CHAPTER 1

The girl was enjoying her morning swim in the cool and crystalline waters of the Southern Sea. The small waves gently caressed her nimble, naked body, as she surfaced to catch a quick breath of air before plunging back deep into the water, just a moment later, like a beautiful sea creature.

At the age twenty-two, Princess Eluan Val Lumenar was a perfectly skilled swimmer. She was born and had grown up not far from those very shores; the great city of Syfall, the capitol of the Kingdom of the South, was actually less than three days of distance on horseback.

Eluan had always loved water, which to her was like a sort of second living element. Since her early youth, the Princess had spent countless hours swimming among the waves of the Southern Sea, or in the placid waters of the Arnon river, the large, slow, water course which flew just few miles eastward from the Kingdom's Capital.

That day she was in a location known as the Tower of the Sun; an isolated and mystical place where Queen Hailey, her older sister, was used to periodically retire to meditate and recover her strengths and energies from the fatigues of the politics and of the government. Four times at year, at the beginning of every season, the Queen had the habit to spend at least a couple of weeks by the Tower, taking with her as only company her younger sister Eluan and two of her most fidate and intimate friends: Praja Badur, the wise and knowledgeable court sorceress, and Darya D'Agatos, the commander of her personal guards and lover.

The time spent by the Tower of Sun had always been extremely enjoyable for their small group. That was the only place where her sister could figuratively - and literally - drop the clothes of the Queen of Syfall, to return to be for some days just a simple young woman as many others, with her own dreams, her passions and her pleasures. Together, the four women conducted a peaceful and relaxed existence for all the time of their staying at the Tower, enjoying serene days made of long walks along the beach, baths in the sea, games and laughs. And, for Hailey and Darya, that was also the perfect time to freely indulge in their passionate love, finally away for once from any prying eyes.

Thus their relationship was not a secret, the two women usually preferred to not publicly display their affection while staying at the Royal Palace of Syfall. But here at the Tower, those hateful formal barriers did not exist; the two lovers were therefore free to walk together holding hands, to kiss openly and, anytime the burning desire overwhelmed them, to give themselves to each other.

More than once Eluan had involuntarily caught Hailey and Darya intent in passionate lovemaking on the beach, the two women laying freely naked on the golden sand in the warm light of the sunset, while the gentle, rhythmic sound of the waves caressing their panting bodies intermingled with their sighs of delight.

Few things in the world were as wonderful in her eyes and so full of romance as the vision of Hailey and Darya so intimately entwined with each other, so deeply immersed in their mutual pleasure. Had it not been for her natural sense of modesty and for the respect for her older sister, she could have remained admiring the two lovers for hours, dreaming of one day being able to experience the same sweet emotions and feelings as they were.

There was no risk that anybody could surprise or violate their intimacy; the territories surrounding the Tower of the Sun, meaning the ample beach and the few miles of thick woods in the immediate inland, were considered a sacred area and only the members of the Royal family or those who had been expressly authorized by them had the right to access it. Any trespasser caught violating the sacred space was liable of severe punishment, in some cases even with death. In any case, as a measure of further safety, Darya had placed groups of soldiers of the Sun's Guard by the borders of the sacred area to prevent any undesired intrusion.

By the will of the Queen, those long days of peace and relaxation were anyway filled with moments of intense physical training. Hailey, like all the Queens of the ancient Val Lumenar dynasty, was also a skilled fighter, keen to ensure that both herself and her younger sister were always at the best of their health and at the top of their physical abilities. With her expertise, Darya served perfectly to this purpose; despite her sweet, friendly and in some ways motherly nature, the Commander of the Sun's Guard could be one of the toughest and more demanding martial instructors one could meet.

Often such a training consisted exclusively of prolonged sessions of pure physical exercise; long runs in the nude on the sandy beach under the beating rays of the sun, alternating with stretches in the cold knee-deep water were followed without pause by exhausting series of abs and push-ups, lifting of heavy stones to strengthen the muscles and much, much more. Even a young, healthy and athletically well prepared girl like Eluan could come out completely drained of any energy from a training session with Darya, with soreness in various muscles of the body that could be felt for several days afterward.

Other times, Darya used to engage the two noble sisters in sparring sessions, either by using long wooden poles or some of the heavy training weapons taken from the Tower's furbished rack. Darya had often showed appreciation for Eluan's fighting style, so fast and swift, but she believed it to be still both incomplete and somewhat immature. "Your sword technique is very good, Princess" she had said to Eluan more than once. "However you should also learn the handling of the spear and of the mace. A complete warrior never relies on the usage of a single weapon in battle."

Of the four temporary dwellers of the Tower, Praja the sorceress was certainly the most enigmatic and mysterious one, and for this very reason also the most fascinating in the eyes of the Princess. A thirty-eight year old exotic beauty coming from the western city of Hadun, Praja was certainly gifted with many secret qualities and abilities that she rarely displayed in public. She was a woman with the typical amber complexion of the women of the west, her long, flowing hair cascading down her back in a waterfall of black silk. The magnetism of her eyes, so green and intense, undoubtedly capable to captivate and seduce with a single glance, was even more accentuated by a small ruby ​​that she was used to wear attached to the skin, in the middle of her forehead, a tiny, delicate ornament that seemed to pulse with an inner light.

In the same way as Darya took care of their bodies, so Praja took care of the well-being of their minds. Sometimes, at early dawn, Praja would lead her friends in meditation sessions to calm and clear their mind and awake their inner energies before the start of the day. The four women would sit together, completely nude on the sand of the beach in the traditional meditation pose, the back straight, the palms of the hands resting on their knees, the eyes closed as they followed the instructions of the enchantress.

Praja's voice was warm, enveloping like a finest cloak. It was so easy for Eluan to follow her soothing voice and let her mind to float and wander, free and careless, allowing to the images that the sorceress could paint so expertly with her words to appear in her mind, enjoying the sensation of relaxation, numbness and lightness that seemed to generate spontaneously in her body in response. Often, at the end of those sessions the Princess, felt as if she had slept through another whole night, feeling more invigorated and full of energy than ever.

The sorceress, however, was not used to remain with them for the whole duration of their sojourning, often disappearing without giving any anticipation, to suddenly return days later in the same improvise way she had departed. Praja's nature was in a certain sense like the one of wild animal; she loved to move freely without having to give explanation to anyone for this, and the other women knew and accepted this trait of their special friend.

The surroundings of Tower were mostly uninhabited, the closest human settling being an isolated monastery located few miles to the west, marking with its presence the very entrance of the Sacred Area; a small cloister, built directly on the sand of the shore, populated by a group of nuns who conducted here a retired life of prayer and contemplation. Despite not being a particularly religious person, this was one of Praja's most favorite places to go, due to its furbished library which was said to contain hundreds of rare and precious tomes. The sorceress of Hadun has been in fact an avid seeker of knowledge and arcane since her youth.

Also Eluan was a big devourer of books, and the day in which she learnt from Praja about the existence of the Cloister's library, she asked for the possibility to go with her during one of her visits. "The books its library mostly contain very cryptic and advanced texts of mysticism and magic, Princess" the enchantress had kindly explained to her in response. "No offense to you, of course, but I'm afraid that the majority of them would result incomprehensible to you and you would end up bored out of your mind" she had concluded with a smile, amusingly tapping the Princess's forehead with the tip of a finger.

Eluan had trusted her friend's judgment and had not insisted further, although a part of her suspected that the sorceress's visits to the Cloister could serve as well for other, less cultural purposes. Several young female novices in their twenties were living in the Cloister, and Eluan had since long matured the idea that Praja could have more than just a single secret lover hidden within those walls. The sorceress owned a undeniable and bewitching charm which proved in time to be equally powerful over men and women, and she was well know to her friends for her open and powerful appetite for the pleasures of flesh.

The Princess was sure that it never had been a problem at all for Praja to find a lover whenever she wanted to, everywhere and anytime. She also doubted that herself personally would have had the strength to resist to the charm and to the irrepressible erotic charge that emanated from Praja, should had the sorceress decided for any reason to take the initiative to seduce her. A thought that made her to feel uncomfortable, while leaving her undoubtedly excited at the same time, like if a part of her were secretly hoping for this to happen some day.

In any case, that refusal did not represent a big problem for Eluan, as there was a lot of free time she could happily spend by herself while the sorceress was away and both Hailey and Darya were in need to get some privacy for themselves. The young Princess was therefore totally free enjoy her long walks or horseback rides along the shore, swim in the sea or simply indulge in a sweet sleep on the beach, with the sound of the waves lulling her into a peaceful world of dreams and the ray of the sun kissing her skin. Her clothes were often laying forgotten, unused for the most part of the day, as she enjoyed the summer outdoor life with a sense of total freedom.

A small patch of wood was growing not far to the east of the Tower, a spot in which the vegetation had grown until the very edge of the sea. Over the course of time, that small wood had become a sort of Eluan's secret place, a personal sanctuary where to hide alone, with the only company of some carefully selected books.

Poetry, accounts of travels, and legendary tales of heroic adventures of the past were her favorite genres. Most of all, she loved the ancient poems that sang about romantic love between women, pure, free, profound. Tales and songs of chained princesses, saved from terrible monsters and evil wizards by beautiful and valiant knightly women with whom they fell in love, had the power to enflame her imagination and her desire above any limit.

A woman's love. Only this was missing from her young life to make it perfect. A trustworthy partner like Darya was to her sister, with whom to share everything, passions, secrets, and obviously pleasure, lots of pleasure. A strong, mature companion who could made her feel guided and protected, like a precious little thing.

Quite often, with her imagination completely surrendering to her dreams of love, adventure and eroticism, the book slipped away from her fingers as her small, delicate hand found and caressed the sweet wetness between her thighs. And here, alone and far from the world, Princess Eluan would have found by herself her own pleasure...

***

A familiar voice called at her from the shore.

Emerging from the waves, Eluan turned her gaze to the land. Standing on the shore, Darya was waving an arm to catch her attention. In this place of retirement, the thirty-three years old Commander of the Sun's Guard had abandoned her usual plate armor and the masculine clothing to choose instead a simple light and long tunic of red silk which left her broad shoulders uncovered, highlighting at the same time the generous forms of her sculpted, athletic body.

It was quite an unusual garment for her, being Darya more accustomed to the military clothes, and Eluan found her to look incredibly gorgeous dressed for once so femininely, the intense bronzed color of her tanned skin and the deep black of her shoulder-length hair contrasting so sweetly with the bright red of the tissue. Behind her, not far from the point in which shore met with the sea, stood the tall, imposing, shining structure of the Tower of the Sun.

With few, quick strokes Eluan was promptly ashore and walked out of the sea, squeezing with both hands the salted water from her long dark blonde hair, chilling as the blowing of the morning breeze on her wet naked skin gave her goose bumps.

"Good morning, Darya" she saluted cheerfully, feeling utterly energized by the morning swim. "What's happening?"

"I'm very sorry to interrupt your morning routine, my Princess" replied Darya with her calm voice and a gentle smile. "But your sister has requested our presence in the Tower immediately. There is something important she wants to discuss with us."

Despite the sweetness of her tone of voice, there was a note of concern in Darya's words that caused the Princess to feel somewhat uneasy.

"What happens?" Eluan asked, a sudden sense of apprehension emerging in her. "Something bad occurred?"

"I guess she is going to tell us by herself, Princess" replied Darya, clearly not inclined to anticipate anything more. "So, better for us to go, and quickly; we should not keep her Majesty waiting for too long, don't you agree?"

"Of course, of course, just one moment" said Eluan, hurrying. "Let me get dressed first."

Darya nodded and waited patiently, as the younger girl hurried to collect the few clothes she had left abandoned near some rocks; a short, sleeveless tunic of white linen and a pair of light open sandals.

During their time by the Tower, Darya had seen Eluan in her full nudity quite often, however it was impossible for her to not take a further moment to admire her amazing grace once more. She was truly a beautiful girl, her body lean and agile as the one of a dancer, long legs moving nimbly and elegantly as she walked on the sand, small but yet exquisite breasts. A tiny circular mark on the inner part of her left ankle, an unmistakable sign of birth on her skin, indicated her to be a Beloved of the Sun, a person to whom the Goddess of the Sun granted particular benevolence and protection against evil forces and dark magic.

"Shall we go, Princess?" Darya said once Eluan got dressed, offering her hand to the younger lady. Eluan gladly accepted it with a warm smile, and together the two friends turned towards the entrance of the Tower.

***

The Tower of the Sun was more than five hundred years old, however its pristine candor made it shine as if it was build the very day before. Its imposing structure, made entirely by the purest white marble, was articulated on seven levels, whose octagonal plan gave to the building the appearance of a gigantic and shining prism.

Currently, the first two floors were housing respectively an armory and a library. The uppermost level was the seat of Temple of the Alia, the Goddess of the Sun, the deity who the Val Lumenar family had worshipped since generations and from who they were said to descend directly. One of the two Everlasting Flames of Mur - the other one being located in the High Temple of the Palace of Syfall - was burning eternally on its altar, a mystical fire whose divine powers granted enhanced protection against evil to the Val Lumenar family.

The remaining four levels in the between had seen different usages through the centuries, but currently they were adapted to serve as private apartments for Hailey and her guests. It was there, on the sixth floor of the Tower, that Darya led Eluan through a steep marble staircase.

They found Hailey in her bedchamber, sitting on her heels on the large mattress of her bed, a thoughtful expression on her beautiful face. Her appearance was the one of a woman who had just woken up; a short, revealing pink nightgown, which did nothing to hide the sublime beauty of her slender legs, of her fair skinned arms, and of her full breasts, was all she was wearing. Her magnificent mass of blonde hair, which fell softly around her face and down to her mid-back, still uncombed, gave her an almost wild, yet at the same time incredibly attractive and lovable appearance. Gentle blue eyes as deep as the ocean itself illuminated a delicate face that was a perfection of feminine beauty. At the age of thirty, Hailey Val Lumenar was truly magnificent and splendid as a young goddess, and she could be considered without any doubt as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Not far from the bed on which the Queen was, comfortably sitting on a small, padded armchair, sipping a cup of warm, spicy tea, was Praja, the black dressing gown she was wearing making a perfect match with the color of her hair. The court's enchantress stared at Eluan for a long moment as the Princess entered the room, observing her tanned skin and her hairs still wet with salty water, before giving to the younger woman an enigmatic smile with her full, sensual lips.

Eluan smiled at her in return, feeling a little uncomfortable, unable as always to read the thoughts and intentions hidden behind the smile of the beautiful sorceress. The Princess couldn't help but admire once more the fascinating woman of Hadun, noticing how exquisite was the contrast between the two beauties in the room: dark and mysterious as the night was Praja, like shining and radiant as the daylight was Hailey.

Legends about Hailey's astonishing beauty had spread across the whole continent of Mur and beyond. After her ascension to the throne, four years ago, hundreds of men of every kind and importance, from Kings, Princes and Emperors to minor nobles, simple knights or even just mere adventurers had come personally to Syfall or had sent their emissaries from all over the world with proposal of marriages, especially after the word about the ban of Hailey's betrothed from the court and the city of Syfall had crossed the Kingdom's borders.

12