Daughter of the Sun - Prologue

Story Info
A dark shadow gathers over the land of Mur.
2.1k words
4.11
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An immense horde of naked women was dancing wildly in the night.

Huge fires had been lit all over the dull plain, surrounded by steep peaks of granite which projected high into the sky like the stone teeth of a ravenous beast, illuminating the obscure atmosphere of the night with an red, hellish glow.

The women were screaming ragingly, their bodies tossing and writhing in the wild fury of the dance, their bare feet obsessively stamping on the hard ground to the compulsive beat of the drums. Their naked flesh was flushed with excitement, their breath coming in ragged gasps as they twirled and spun, their long flowing hair whipping about their faces in a frenzy of erotic abandonment.

Their undeniable beauty held at the same time something threatening, primitive, savage. Black curly hair left growing wildly, dark skins covered in stripes of red and white paint as ceremonial colors of war, their only garments consisting in crude necklaces and circlets made of bone, stone, or animal teeth wrapped around their necks, wrists and ankles.

Some of the women were holding long wooden staves in their hands, decorated with large, multi-colored feathers taken from unnamed, ravenous flying beasts. Standing on the top of high rocks, they were seeming to guide their companions in that ritual, shouting commands at them with harsh, deep voices, inciting them to let themselves go more and more, to abandon themselves totally, to lose their minds in that infernal dance.

"M'laal Azul" they were chanting repetitively, obsessively, in a language that sounded dark, ancient and guttural "Shaag im'arath, M'laal Azul"

The atmosphere of the night was unnaturally warm and charged with a tangible tension. Losing themselves in the dances, their minds progressively regressed completely to a animalistic and primordial state. The air was thick with the heady scent of their arousal, a musky aroma that threatened to intoxicate the very atmosphere, an excitement that was growing stronger every passing minute, constantly fueled by the acts of that ceremony, by those mesmerizing chants, by the compelling beat of the drums, by the continuous grinding of their naked bodies as they abandoned themselves in the dances.

"M'laal Azul" the mesmerizing mantra continued, incessantly "Shaag im'arath, M'laal Azul"

In front of them, at the very centre of the desolated plain, were towering the imposing and titanic ruins of an immense manor, legacy of a remote and alien era, the name of who - or what - had built it forever lost in the meanders of the millennia. Its walls and towers were made of gigantic blocks of black granite, crossed by veins of some strange and unknown mineral which were emitting a slow, pulsating, greenish glow, giving to that horrible remaining of a fortress a even more menacing and ghostly aura.

"M'laal Azul" the chanting voices of the women had assumed a more urgent, almost pleading tone "Shaag im'arath, M'laal Azul"

The screams and the chants below the crumbling ramparts began to become intertwined with loud moans and sighs of pleasure, as more and more women started to lose themselves completely in the induced sexual frenzy, to succumb to the urgent, and primordial needs that was invading their minds and bodies. In many points of the plain, the dance was quickly turning into an immane orgy, as more and more of the enraptured savages began to throw themselves on each other to find satisfaction in that immense lust which was dominating them. Other sounds were now adding to the cries and sighs; soft, humid sounds, the sounds of kisses, of tongues, of wetnesses.

Suddenly, similar to a whisper brought by the nightly breeze, a sound was heard from one of the highest bastions of the fortress, a thin, barely audible breath, which however was perceived from one end to the other of the vast rocky plain. The sound of the drums stopped abruptly. In unison, the women ceased immediately any movement, turning their full attention to what was happening on the ramparts. In a single moment, a total, religious silence had descended all over the plain.

And then, they saw Him.

An incorporeal being, a sort of horrific and chilling skeletal shadow had manifested himself upon the castle walls. From the distance, it was impossible to distinguish the features of that being, wrapped as they were in a sort of light-grey fog. His face was totally invisible in the darkness; only a pair of bright green demonic lights could be spotted in correspondence of the eyes, shining like evil flames, pulsating with mesmerizing intensity.

More visible, at the edge of the thick walls in front of Him, was a solid rounded object. A kind of black meteoritic stone, about the size of a human skull, masterfully carved and engraved by unknown hands to resemble a gigantic and monstrous eyeball, which seemed to gaze the surrounding world with terrible fury and hatred.

All the gazes were now locked to that mysterious figure. Slowly, very slowly, the being on the ramparts grabbed the stone and raised high above his head, in an astonished silence. Enraptured by that sight, the women's eyes fixated themselves on that round, dark object as the heat and arousal in their bodies seemed to rise together with the slow ascending movement of the stone, reaching even more spasmodic levels of intensity, making their naked bodies to begin to stretch and tense like the string of a bow.

And then, the figure pronounced a single word, just a single, short, vibrating syllable, in the same obscure language being chanted by the women just short time ago. In a moment, the stone in his hands seemed to come to life, as it enlightened with a deep, inner, purplish glow.

The women screamed.

And they continued screaming, again and again, as a storm of feminine orgasms suddenly exploded, as all of the thousands women down to the plain began to come in unison, crying madly with unearthly pleasure, each of them induced to orgasm by an arcane, demanding, ruthless force.

The orgasms followed without ceasing, one after another, each one stronger than the previous.

Ecstasy and panic began to mingle in their minds, as they realized to have fallen under the influence of something unnatural, of a force that wrapped them in its invisible coils like an ghostly serpent, without leaving them any way of escape, without leaving them any choice other than to give up to that power and release their orgasms.

It was so much more than a human body and mind could handle. Soon, completely drained by every strengths and energies they could have, they started to collapse, one by one, the bodies falling down on the rocky ground, spent, unconscious.

Above the ramparts, the figure contemplated that screaming, nude horde immobile, implacable, feeling the energy released by that huge and continuous orgasmic explosion flowing within the stone first, and then within Himself, till the very core of His being. The energy. What He terribly needed and wanted now.

Down there, only few of the women, the strongest and more resistant ones, were still barely standing on their feet, trying to not succumb as the pleasure was continuously flowing out from their uncontrollably shaking bodies; but it was a fight that they couldn't win. Overcame, drained, all of their physical and mental strength was soon exhausted. It was only when the very last of the screaming savages fell unconscious on the still bodies of her companions that the being on the ramparts finally lowered the stone again.

The most absolute silence had once again descended on the plain, broken only by the blowing of the wind and the crackling of the great now dying fires. From the top of his position, he contemplated that huge carnage, the immane expanse of naked bodies that extended in all directions. The foundation of His dominion. His slaves.

Mentally, He issued command which spread over that expanse of bodies like an invisible wave. Few moments later, in scattered places on the plain, some of the women began to rise silently, mechanically. Their eyes were open, but their expression were emotionless and vacant, as if their minds were still in a deep state of sleep. In perfect silence and coordination, like an army of naked sleepwalkers, the women who had received the call of their Master began to march towards the portals of the manor, now widely open, ready to receive them like a gigantic ravenous mouth. A pulsing, greenish glow was coming from the inner depths of the castle, the same glowing of the Dark Lord's eyes, irresistibly luring them, attracting them to walk toward it, like a swarm of moths toward the flame.

When the last of the five hundred chosen ones had crossed the threshold of the gigantic manor, the heavy steel doors closed behind them, as if devouring them forever. Only at that point the Dark Lord gave to the remaining women on the plain the mental permission to wake up.

Slowly, one by one, the women began to recover from their orgasmic ordeal, shaking their heads confusingly in the attempt to clear their minds, to regain the control over their overly shaken bodies. They felt different, changed in the very depths of their soul, their minds filled by an unshakable desire, love and devotion for the being they had successfully evoked; their Lord, their Master and God had finally come to them; they would have loved Him and obeyed Him completely.

"M'laal Azul...M'laal Azul" they began to chant in chorus once again, prostrating themselves touching the hard rock of the ground with their foreheads, in an enthusiastic display of adoration and submission to their Lord and Master.

The Dark Lord contemplated them from above, with an inner sense of satisfaction. The women who remained on the plain would have formed His invincible armies, while those who were drawn to the manor would serve as His personal guards, lovers and slaves. Those slaves would have served Him devotedly with all of their beings, offering proudly their sexual energies for His nourishment, serving enthusiastically as victims for His rituals and experiments of black magic. Their orgasmic energies would have kept Him alive, allowing Him to maintain a bodily form for as long as He needed.

But all of that wasn't nearly sufficient. All that mass of savages was only capable of providing sexual energy of the lowest quality. The great and noble Ladies of the land of Mur, Queens, Princesses, enchantress and priestesses, they would have provided Him the true energy needed to dominate the world and fulfill His mission. They were the victims He craved for. And, most than everyone else, He craved for the most beautiful and powerful of them: Hailey Val Lumenar, the Daughter of the Sun, Queen of Syfall and of the Kingdom of the South. With her by His side, subdued and bounded to His dominion, nothing in the world would have been able to stop Him.

But He was fully aware about how she was still simply out of His reach. Too far from Him in space, her mind protected by arcane and powerful divine spells which were impossible to break even for Him. He was still too weak, too needy to gather more energy before attempting to cast an enslaving spell on her. He knew how He currently had enough energy for a single spell; He had to choose well the one who would have the honor to become the first of His servants.

No, Hailey's enslavement would have come, but for now it had to wait for the proper time. For the moment, another victim was needed. A worthy one indeed, but closer in space, weaker and easier to subdue than the beautiful, remote Queen of Syfall. The eye of His mind began to scan the area around Him, reaching far, far beyond the sharp peaks that ringed the plain, probing in all directions for miles and miles.

And finally, He found her. His probing gaze discovered her in the Palace of a large city many miles to the northwest. A splendid woman with blond hair, naked and asleep, her mind immersed in the pleasant and secret meanders of an erotic dream. And, for Him, erotic dreams were the perfect key to access to the deepest level of a woman's mind.

His iron cladded hand slowly caressed the surface of the stone, which was now pulsing and vibrating as a living hellish creature. His mouth, an obscure abyss of darkness surrounded by thousands of tiny, ugly tentacles opened. In a low, incomprehensible, gurgling voice, He started to utter the arcane words of a terrible and powerful enchantment...