Chaperone Gangbang

Story Info
A high school senior trip chaperone gives in to her lust.
7.7k words
4.44
42.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey's phone chirped just after she arrived home.

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"Hey Lacey, I...have a favor to ask."

"Wow, just coming right out with it. Must be big."

"It's a doozy, honey."

"Okay, you have my total attention. What do you need?"

"The, ah, tests...came back positive."

"Oh my God, Kay...," whispered Lacey, sinking to the couch.

"Hopeful, though. Really looks like we got lucky and caught it early. So, they're going to do a surgery in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, no problem," Lacey scrambled, her mind racing, "I'll take some vacation and stay as long as you need. I got you."

"Well, no. It's not that. Mark is here, he's a rock and wonderful. It's just that..."

"Kay?"

"I'll be bed ridden for a while and have a couple of followups. And...Amber's senior trip is coming up. I had volunteered to help chaperone the trip with a bunch of other parents, but now I can't."

"And..."

"And I was hoping you could take my spot." An awkward pause filled the line. "I told you it was a doozy."

"Ah," Lacey sputtered, finally recovering. "No, no, it's fine. Amber is such a sweetie, I'm sure it will be fine."

Kay let out a strangled laugh.

"High school seniors, Lacey. Looking for a good time."

"Ha! Aren't we all. So where are we going?"

******

Lacey studied herself in her mirror. In her mid thirties, she was a profession woman. She admired the woman in the mirror, even though her runner's body had softened over time. Blonde hair cascading over her shoulders when it was not pinned back, a fine boned face with sparkling blue eyes. She had no doubt her looks had assisted her in her career. While her best days were behind her, she could still turn heads. She had left the hormone filled drama of high school behind years ago, laser focused on building her career, especially after the disintegration of her marriage. She had a great salary, car, house, clothes.

Lately, she had tentatively dipped her toes back into the dating pool. However, the long hours at work had resulted in no boyfriend to speak of, just Andy and their hot-cold relationship. Now she was taking a 'vacation' to chaperone high school kids during their senior trip. Back when she went on hers, she was aware of the sex and alcohol her peers partook in, even while she did not. Now she was going to be the adult in the room in age as well as maturity. Great. Hopefully no one would get arrested. She picked up her suitcase. Well, she mused, Ain't none of them my kids.

*****

Kay's surgery had gone perfectly, but she was now breaking doctor's strict orders to see Amber off and to introduce Lacey to the other chaperones. Kay and Lacey pooled with the others by the buses as she watched the kids arrive. Young adults, she corrected herself. But goodness, they all looked so young. Years of working in Corporate had led her to forget how young high schoolers looked. About the youngest people she ever worked with were college juniors. And yet these high school kids were so tall! Lacey was used to being shorter than the men she worked with, but a lot of these kids, no, young adults, towered over her. Nutrition is a thing, I guess.

Fortunately, the other chaperones, parents all, seemed really nice and not at all worried about the upcoming trip. 'Just don't get anyone killed' was a common refrain. And no drunk driving. Alcohol and weed were more of a 'don't make it obvious' standard. A soft resignation of world wise parents that realized there was only so much they could do to protect their kids.

They drove off into the sunrise, stopping for lunch hours later. By the end of the lunch break Lacey could already identify the cliques. The jocks, the nerds, the pretty girls. She was pleased to see Amber was popular and seemed to have a nice group of friends. Some of the jocks were, well, big. Thickly built, tall, impressive young men. Even over the hour of the lunch break she could see some of the guys trying to chat up some of the girls, to limited success. Some things never change.

The first two nights passed relatively uneventfully. The seniors were all 18, so the amount of chaperoning needed was limited to their time in the hotel and putting out fires. One thing about being around all these young people was the...life? in their eyes. The gleam of looking out to a future with endless promise, unburdened by cares other than impressing that boy you liked. A boundless hope for the future. It was almost intoxicating at times.

The hotel they stayed at was literally on the beach. While the beach looked fantastic, Lacey felt at little uncomfortable sunbathing in front of her nominal charges. All the mothers who were there had chosen very conservative one piece swimsuits, and Lacey did not think it would be appropriate to flaunt her younger, more toned body in front of them. As a result, she grabbed a book and read by the pool.

The young women on the trip, however, wore bikinis that were not conservative at all. Lots of skin showing. Entire bottoms on display, in fact. Lacey's mom would have never allowed her to buy such a thing, much less wear it in public. And not only the young ladies on the senior trip, other young women seemed to have a similar fashion sense. It looked terribly uncomfortable, but whatever. Lacey knew better than to try and police female bodies, so she just shook her head to herself. If you have it, flaunt it, I guess. Her mind drifted back to being young, to being eager to show off, feeling daring in a short skirt. Now, looking back after a life with a focus on getting ahead, perhaps she had spent her youth too conservatively.

The morning of the third day, Lacey headed out for a walk before breakfast. As expected, there were few students up that early. As she left she was spotted by one of the tall, athletic young men on the trip, who practically tripped himself as he saw her.

"Well hello," he smiled, blatantly looking her over, holding a tray with four Starbucks. "Whose mom are you?"

"Oh, I'm not...just a chaperone."

"Oh," he smiled, his grin becoming more lascivious. "Not a MILF then. Well I might need some personal chaperoning. How about we hang out tonight?"

"Please," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "And my eyes are up here."

"Oh yeah, I know where your eyes are. But the rest of you, daaaay-um. You a runner?"

"Young man, it is totally inappropriate to talk to me that way," she huffed.

"Oh, miss, I'm sorry. I'm Adam, by the way, and pleased to meet you. You are F-I-N-E fine!"

"Adam, seriously, is this how you treat women? Does that ever work for you?"

His eyes continued to roam her body.

"Oh, no miss. I'm a virgin you see, just I ain't never seen a real woman like you. Fine!" his eyes finally settled on hers as she glared daggers at him. "Perhaps you could give me some...pointers on how to treat women?"

"Get lost."

"Your husband know you're here?"

"I'm not...you know what? This conversation is over," Lacey waved him off dismissively and walked around him.

"Oooh, feisty! I likey! What's your name?" he asked.

"Ms. Morgan," Lacey replied through gritted teeth as she swept by him.

"Ms. Morgan, you have a nice day," he leered as she left the lobby.

She didn't even have to look back to know he was staring at her ass as she left, like a pig. It's not that she didn't know she was pretty, it's that she just wasn't used to immature lunkheads ogling her while making inane comments. Loser. She genuinely felt sorry for the young women who had to put up with him. He was clearly a jock and probably used to the girls just flocking to him. Lacey closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. It was a glorious day, and she was not going to let some immature loser ruin it for her.

That evening she was pleased to get invited to dinner by Amber and some of her friends, and she got to know some of the other girls. They were all ambitious, accomplished, driven, and headed to various colleges and universities. The girls were happy to pick Lacey's brain for advice. Afterwards, the girls went off to enjoy the night, and Lacey walked the boardwalk, taking in the sights and sounds.

After a few pleasant hours, she finally headed back, arriving at the hotel late. Her curiosity was piqued as she observed Sarah and Kim, two of the girls she had just had dinner with, engaged in conversation with three guys. One of the guys was Adam, the one who had harassed her that morning. She watched from afar as the guys plied their trade, watching the girls fall under their sway. She followed them to their room, hanging back enough to not get noticed. Not that any of them were going to notice, they all seemed fixated on each other. Her heart sank as she watched the guys usher the two girls into their room.

Lacey was no prude, but she felt a little protective of these two young women. She stewed about whether or not she should intervene, and how to do it. She took a pensive lap around the hotel before deciding to push the issue. Her dinner with those girls had indicated they were sweet and innocent, and she didn't want them getting in over their heads. In their young minds, the boys probably just looked yummy. Well, to be fair, they were. But guys like Adam used their looks to deceive and score. Images of the Adam pouring out shots flashed through her mind and her heart went out to those girls. These were good girls, she knew. Girls with a future, with hopes and dreams, not some...amusement for selfish boys. Straightening her spine, she finished her lap and walked up to the door. Music played from the inside. She took a deep breath and knocked firmly. The door opened after a few moments.

"Ms. Morgan!" Adam called out with a grin. "Care to join us?"

She glared at him for a moment before turning her attention to Sarah and Kim, who looked like they had been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Ladies, could you come here please?" The girls nodded solemnly, like guilty children, and left the room. Lacey thought she could smell alcohol on their breath. "I think you maybe you should go back to your rooms and sleep it off, yes?"

Suitably cowed, the young women nodded. With a sad wave to the guys, they walked away. Lacey turn to the guys.

"Really? Trying to get them drunk to take advantage of them?"

"Oh, hey hey hey. No booze in here. Come on, take a look. Come in."

Against her better judgment, Lacey stepped in, looking around the room. Sure enough, there was no evidence of alcohol in the room, and the guy nearest her didn't smell of it either. She still glowered at them, surrounded.

"Boys, I think we both know what your were trying to do. I'm not going to go on a hunt for your stash. But you should know if you plan on getting girls drunk just to take advantage of them, you're making a big mistake.

"Oh Ms. Morgan," the tan guy on her right said. "We would never do that!"

"Yeah," Adam interjected, palms out by his face. "We would never do that. We're all virgins, you know, we just wanted to talk to some girls. That's all."

Lacey rolled her eyes at the lie. "Please, don't insult my intelligence."

"Oh, I would never."

"Ms. Morgan," said the guy on her left, the shortest but still a head taller than her, "Have you been drinking?"

"No," she snapped.

"Then maybe...we could talk to you for a little while?"

"I...uh...," she started, suddenly confused by the seemingly earnest young man.

"Yeah, yeah," Adam jumped in. "You said I shouldn't talk to you like that this morning. But what should I say instead?"

"I...seriously?" Lacey gaped. Did these lunkheads really have no idea how to talk to a woman?

"Guys, guys," Adam said, getting their attention. "I ran into Ms. Morgan this morning, and just tried to tell her how smoking hot she was, but apparently I shouldn't have...?"

Lacey put her hand on her forehead in disbelief.

"I said, hey there, you are F-I-N-E fine. Then I asked if she was a runner, and she got all mad. I don't know what I did."

They traded mystified looks.

"Yeah," the black haired guy on her right agreed. "Girls always say you're doing it wrong, but never say what we should do."

"I totally want to be able to talk to girls, but don't know how," the guy on her left frowned.

"So what should I have said, Ms. Morgan? How should I approach a woman like you?"

"Yeah?" the other guy agreed.

"Yeah?" chimed the third one.

Lacey sighed, the three young men all looking at her.

"I mean...," she started, exasperated. "It's not just what you say, but how you say it. Don't look at me like I'm just a piece of meat. Hey!" she snapped at the guy on her left. "Eyes up here."

"Sorry," he pouted, looking deflated.

"Say something normal, like 'good morning'. Look me in my eyes. Be nice."

"Okay," Adam agreed. "How's this?" His eyes locked on to hers intensely. "Good evening. You sure are a hot dish."

Oh my fucking God.

"Okay, first of all, it's not a staring contest. Smile a little. Introduce yourself. Say something nice about me, like, you know, something you wouldn't be ashamed to say in front of your mother."

"Like...," Adam started tentatively. "Good evening," he smiled softly. "I'm Adam. I got to say, you have a terrific fashion sense."

"Yes. See? That was nice."

"Is that how I should expect a girl to respond?"

"Oh," Lacey said, "No, she's say..."

"You'd say..."

"Ah, thank you, that's very kind of you. I'm Lacey."

"Lacey. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Pleased to meet you."

Lacey's heart fluttered for just a moment as she looked up at him, at his handsome face, his square jaw, his easy smile. She felt herself blush a little and, at a loss for words, just nodded.

"Can I try now?" the guy on her left asked.

"Sure," she smiled, turn to him.

"Hey girl," he leered, getting close to her face while staring at her boobs. "You look good enough to eat. How about you and me find someplace..."

"Okay, stop right there," she cut him off. "Did you not hear anything I just told Adam? Back off, say something normal, not like a freaking perv."

"Oh. Sorry. Okay, ah let's see. Okay...hello, I'm Matt," he smiled softly, still standing too close to her. "I saw you and just wanted to introduce myself. Are those dolphin earrings?"

Lacey paused, searching into his eyes for a long moment, surprised at how genuine he sounded.

"Uh, yes, thank you, I just bought them," she smiled, noticing how...cute? Was cute an appropriate description for him?

Matt gently reached out to cup an earring, and Lacey turned her head up to him, exposing her neck.

"What an exquisite piece. Did you get it here?" She could feel his breath on her skin.

"Yes, just this afternoon. I...uh..."

"Okay, my turn."

Matt paused and glanced up at the third guy before smiling down again at Lacey. He pulled back, but not before dragging a finger across her jaw.

"All yours, bro."

Lacey belatedly connected the dots and turned to face the third man.

"Hey sexy, you look fine. What size are those titties?"

"Oh, for the love of God, I should slap you!" she snapped. "Have you not been listening at all?"

"Bro, bro, bro, chill already!" Matt jumped in. "Say something nice, she's a lady!"

The guy's face fell. "Oh, ah I'm sorry. I just..."

"Try to say some like a normal person."

He forced a smile back on his face.

"Hi, um, I'm Jack, and I, um, think you're really pretty."

The sudden change to a shy boy caught Lacey off guard. Maybe all the bluster was just a cover for his inherent shyness?

"Hi, I'm Lacey, thank you."

"No, no, I mean it. You're like super pretty, and look really fit. Do you do yoga?"

"Yes, I run and do yoga. You?"

"I mostly run and lift weights, but do a little yoga to help stretch."

"Oh, that's great," Lacey smiled. "You have a great body..."

Lacey blushed as she realized what had just slipped out of her mouth. A smile crept onto the young man's face. Before he could respond, she tried to take the initiative as get back to a firmer footing. She turned back to address all three. "See, if you are nice, girls will feel safe and respected by you, and not feel like slapping you. Be nice!"

The guys all nodded, as if hearing profound wisdom for the first time.

"Well, guys, I should get going."

"Oh, no, please, Lacey, we actually invited those girls over to show them our dance routine," Matt said.

"Your...dance routine?"

"Yes. The new video craze, you know, we kinda got a dance and we were hoping for some advice."

"And, like," Adam interjected, "We're just stupid guys, so we don't know what will look good."

"Yeah, you know," Jack joined in, "Like if girls would like it or not. Could we perform for you?"

"Oh, ah, well I don't know much about dance trends..." Lacey was aware of a trend among youth of dancing on videos, but she had never actually watched any.

"Even better. Here, just sit right here," Adam said, as Matt pulled the chair out from the desk and turned it around. "Let me get the music cued."

Lacey sat and watched Adam, with his back to her, as he waited for Jack to start the music. It started playing, and Adam shrugged his shoulders to the beat as it built. She couldn't help but admire is physique, muscles bulging through the thin tee he was wearing. He spun and locked eyes with her, and again Lacey was impressed by how handsome he was. Then, suddenly, his hands dropped to the hem and he whipped his tee off, waving it around his head.

"Woah," Lacey exclaimed, covering her mouth in shock.

She had totally not expected that. Her eyes widened as she took in his thick hairless chest, his chiseled abs. Unlike the other two, he was built more like a soccer player, but still extremely fit. His body was absolutely perfect. She finally managed to force her eyes back to his face. Adam seemed to ignore her, moving to the beat, moving closer to her. When he leaned forward and placed his hands on seat back, she retreated as far as she could, an ineffectual hand pushing against his scorching skin for just a moment. Her eyes tried to stay on his face, but she couldn't resist staring at his bare chest just inches away. He stood again, and Lacey slowly realized that the music had stopped.

"How was that?" he asked.

"That...that was...ah...nice," she swallowed, struggling to get her bearings. She belatedly realized her knees were clamped together. Now that she had some space, she forced a smile, her eyes never leaving his face, and tried to relax. "That was nice," she nodded, and brushed her hair back.

"Okay, my turn," Jack said, and moved in front of her.

He turned his back and removed his shirt before the music even started. Lacey swallowed again, her legs instinctively closing. Despite the air conditioning, the room felt too hot. Jack was shorter, but also built, with broader shoulders and a deep tan indicative of a South American heritage. The music started and he began to dance, moving into her personal space. He gyrated his crotch in front of her face and then turned, to do the same thing with his ass. Lacey was just noticing he had somehow changed his pants while she had been fixated on Adam. Jack's hands dropped to his hips, the beat dropped, and he ripped off his track-pants. Lacey's eyes went wide and she clamped her hand over her mouth. He was wearing red, athletic boxer briefs that blatantly showed his glutes. She was too stunned to do anything but stare for a moment, hypnotized by his swaying ass. He spun and moved in front of her, hands laced behind his head, and rocked his hips right in her face.

Lacey couldn't rip her eyes away from his member, clearly outlined through his tight underwear. She was barely aware of her thundering heart as she stared. Oh my God, this is so wrong. She had been to a male strip show during a bachelorette party, but then there were dozens of women that the strippers moved between, and she could wave them off. Here she was the sole focus and she was trapped. Jack moved in closer, his legs now straddling hers, and she leaned back as far as she could. He looped his track pants behind her head and slowly began to pull her face towards his gyrating cock. Lacey squeaked in protest, trying to twist away, but was easily overpowered. Her horrified eyes watched as his bulge drew closer. Goodness, he looks... She pushed the totally inappropriate observation out of her head. She placed her hands on his hips to push him away, feeling the singeing heat from his body through his underwear. Her efforts merely resulted in pulling his underwear tighter, revealing his cock even more. He was still a fraction of an inch away, his cock lined up on her face, and any second her face would get pulled into him.