Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the gap, their faces were in view, clear enough to see as the kiss continued with more fervor than before. Min could spot one of his arms moving, his hand manipulating or touching his mate somewhere that Min couldn't see; Erden's head fell back and her mouth opened wide, tongue sliding across her lips in a way that made Min's nipples ache.

"I never want to live to see a day where I don't fall in love with you all over again," he said. He pressed hot, long kisses under her chin and down her neck; he pressed further kisses between her breasts and down her belly until he disappeared from view, but his voice continued: "I've loved you since the day I was born, I think. And I'm going to prove it to you every single day, from now on."

"Sait, Sait... Oh, my Sait." Erden was shivering, gasping for air. She looked down, staring with tearful eyes at something Min couldn't see; her mother reached up, curling both hands in her hair as she moaned again, giving tiny, little whimpers with every breath.

Then Min heard a sound she could only describe as wet. Sait said nothing else, and she couldn't see him, but the sounds he was making had an obvious effect—Erden arched her back, breathed hard and deep through her open mouth, tongue working at the air like she was still kissing him.

"Oh, Sait... Mmm...oh goddess... Ohhhhhhhh!" Erden reached down out of view with both hands, grabbing onto something. As carefully and quietly as she could, Min leaned around the tree a little more until she could see him: his head was between her legs where his mouth was fixed on her soft flesh, swirling his tongue around and over her clit, using the same repetitive manner that Min knew all too well.

Perhaps it was wrong to look. Perhaps it was wrong to listen in. But Min bit her cheek to hold back her own moan and felt a gathering heat between her opened legs. It was impossible to watch and not touch herself. But she was in no hurry, and so began to swirl and circle her swollen clit with a finger, going in a slow, circular motion. The sounds of his tongue slithering over and across her clit were so good that she couldn't look away.

"Oh! Oh!" Erden's eyes opened wide, and she pushed off the bedroll a little higher with each gasping word. Then she came: the look was obvious on her beautiful face, and she gave a violent shake. "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" she said, sobbing the word over and over again. Erden had no resistance left in her after that, and watched, helpless with desire, as Sait crawled up over her again, wiping his mouth and chin dry.

"How could I not want you?" he said, as soft as ever, pressing his body tight against hers. "I would take you to the farthest, loneliest den I could find if I could—never let you out of my sight or out of our bed again."

He entered her, thrusting in hard, a motion so obvious Min didn't have to see it. Erden cried out then, pressing her face hard into his shoulder, her arms and legs coiling around him, binding them together while she took soft, mewling breaths.

"I want you," Erden moaned, catching her breath, whispering the words between his deep, steady thrusts. "I shouldn't—oh, I shouldn't—but goddess help me, I do."

"I want you too," he said in a heavier tone, his body rocking atop hers, controlling her, needing her. The look on his face was as a man possessed, or seeing a vision that he didn't even want to blink at, for the risk that she might disappear. "I always want you. I never stop. I can't stop. I won't."

"Fuck me," she urged, begging him, pleading. "Fuck me, sweet one, please fuck me. Don't stop. Please, don't ever stop."

Min was rubbing her clit with fast, eager motions now, wanting relief, needing to cum from watching them, fighting hard to not cry out herself. With her other hand she pressed a fist tight against her mouth, making sure not to make a sound.

His voice sounded even hungrier somehow as the sounds of fucking continued, increasing, going faster. "I'll never stop," he growled. "I'll make your belly swell and watch you keep swelling with one cub after another—more and more, over and over."

Erden was the first to break—perhaps at the prospect of her new mate sowing his fertile seed inside her. She cried out, but it was muffled, not wanting to be overhead; Min could see her bite down on his shoulder to soften the sound. She could imagine the sweet pain of her mate's knot tying them together, and how it felt to be locked together until pleasure started to overwhelm her. Min's orgasm was right behind Erden and she gave a full-body shudder, cramming her hand hard against her mouth to keep herself quiet.

Sait's orgasm took longer to arrive, and he lasted a few moments longer before she could see him pause his movements, his mouth open and eyes closed as it washed over him. Min heard her mother moan aloud as he came at last, spurting his thick, hot ropes of jism into her belly.

"I won't stop wanting you. Not ever." Sait sounded out of breath but otherwise satisfied. He paused, cradling her face in his hands, looking down at her. "I won't stop, even once you stop asking me to not love you ever again."

Erden gave a small, tearful laugh. "You absolute idiot." It sounded more like a gentle chiding than any attempt at a genuine insult. "Talking about love and cubs and..." She sighed. "I had that life once. I gave up hoping for it to happen again a long time ago."

Sait smirked. "Then I've got nothing to lose, have I?"

That made Erden laugh again as she stroked his hair. "You're incorrigible."

"I like to think of it as 'committed,' if you have to know."

The woman sighed and let her head fall back on the bed. She took a shivering breath, pausing for a moment as she trembled from another orgasm, fighting to catch her breath. "Now you sound just like Yasemin—always having to have an answer to everything." She rubbed her hands across her face, then tilted her head to look up at him. "What?"

"I was just thinking about you having to spend all those years alone." He touched her face with soft, gentle fingertips. "No one to help you, no one to turn to when things got difficult."

Erden sniffed. "I had my daughter—she was a wonderful little girl to raise, even if I wanted to pull my hair out some days." She laughed again. "You can't even imagine."

"I don't know, I have a fairly active imagination. Like some of the things I'm imagining doing to you right now."

Her mother laughed again and answered, but Min had heard enough—it didn't sound like Ozan was going to come up again, and she'd risked being seen or discovered for too long already. She wanted to stay close by and listen to them talk—she could listen to her mother for hours—but decided it was best to withdraw. Moving on quick, quiet feet she walked through the trees, taking care with her footsteps until she was far enough away that she believed they wouldn't overhear her. When Min made it back to her tent, she found Sergen still asleep, having barely even moved.

She slipped into the bedroll and pressed up against him, taking care not to wake him. The temptation to rouse him had cooled, and it wouldn't be fair to Sergen if he had take evening watch again. So instead, she rested her head by his shoulder, curled an arm over his chest, and listened to him sleep.

Ozan had done something to her mother, something so bad that Erden thought it better to hide away from the world, abandon a whole tribe of people she knew—loved ones, friends—and never look back. Ozan had tried to kill the chief, challenged him, and been banished because of it. Where was he now? Would she ever meet him? Did she even want to?

Her questions were useless wastes of time, yet Min wondered all the same. There was an emptiness in her, one that she had to fill, someday. She hoped her mother's story would suffice—now, she just had to find some time to talk to her alone.

In time, Min's eyelids and the sound of her mate's soft breathing began to pull her down. Nuzzling against Sergen's strong back, she closed her eyes and joined him.

12