Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 13

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
4.7k words
4.73
3.6k
2

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbwriter
Rbwriter
261 Followers

13.

Closure

The remaining bears fled the field after that—Min later learned that Ozan hadn't been their leader at all. Their chieftain Ustal fell early in the battle when Erkin cut him down. Any of the children of Bhalot who didn't turn tail and run were torn to bits by the maddened wolves.

Min's plan, however wild and spur of the moment it had been, had somehow worked—Asra and Arke weren't strong enough to go up against a kar-empowered witch, but they could still sever whatever spell she'd cast over the other bear-men warriors. Once they lost their invincibility, the bears lost over half their ranks in the fighting, and more turned tail, running away when facing down the combined might and cunning of the wolves as an entire pack. The wolves still lost a quarter of their warriors, but the bears saw three times that number fallen by the time the fighting ended. To hear it told, Selin was one of the fiercest fighters, taking on all comers with a ferocious lust for battle that seemed to border on the suicidal, yet she survived the battle with little more than scratches.

Erkin's injury was grave, but his salvation were the same twin foundlings that were the real key to victory—Asra and Arke controlled the power of rou, spirit magic, which was more capable of healing grievous injuries than even vuk could manage. Together with Ilay's help, the three managed to stop his bleeding and stabilize him, but Erkin's warriors had to carry him from the field. It was impossible to say whether he'd even survive the night, or at all.

Sait and Sergen were both unharmed, a fact that Min was relieved to discover. Her mother, on the other hand, seemed a hollow shell of a woman—her lost mate had returned, possibly killed his father, and her other daughter was lost again. To Min, San was just a twisted visage of what she'd imagined a sister should be—but then, growing up with someone like Ozan would've likely left anyone twisted.

The storm continued without ceasing, and with nowhere else to go, the children of Kelash fell to using the bears' own winter dens for shelter—the spoils of war, as it were. All of the witches were exhausted, overtaxed by using their powers too frequently and in too short an amount of time. Ilay refused to leave her mate's side, but she succumbed to sleep next to Erkin once Asra and Arke healed her injuries. Once that was done, and after the worst of the wounded were tended to, the sisters fell asleep holding one another.

Min and Sait took charge of Erden's care together, who followed any instruction or direction given her without complaint, but at times sobbed and cried for minutes at a time before lapsing into a stony, numb silence. Min felt more like a mother herself when she laid Erden down and used aku to gently coax the woman to sleep—it was a finer, more delicate process, but in time Erden's eyes settled closed and her cries turned to whimpering breaths, before at last she fell into deeper sleep.

"Thank you," Sait said. Sergen stood behind Min, not speaking, simply remaining close-by.

Min nodded, but it was wooden, given how drained she was. She rubbed at her tired eyes as she stood up. "Be gentle with her—she's had a very long day."

"As have we all," Sait answered. "You've earned your kollik today, Yasemin, rest assured of that."

"Do you think so?"

"I've learned a couple of things about the ways of witches. Once life becomes a bit calmer, I'm sure your mother and mine both will insist on it."

"I hope you're right." Min sighed, scrubbed her face. "I should rest, also."

"You've earned that, too," he said with a smile. "Good night, Yasemin."

"Good night." She took Sergen's hand and they departed.

Back outside, the steady rush of the waterfall seemed louder with the roar of the rain and repetitive, pounding thunder in the skies above. Min allowed Sergen to lead the way, not speaking, not trusting herself or whatever emotions were in her until they could be alone.

They were soaked with rain by the time he led her to the den meant for them to use. When he ducked down and crawled inside, Min stood there for a long moment, staring at the dark hole, her mind wiped blank—the opening seemed yawning and cavernous, ready to swallow her up.

Then Sergen stuck his head back out, looking up at her. Without a word, not needing to speak, he reached up and took her hand, pulling Min in after him. She followed, one hand in front of the other, but she felt numb, like the corruption inside of her had gotten loose again.

Once she was completely inside the small cavern, alone at last, something inside of her broke. The floor came rushing up as Min collapsed, sobbing so hard that her entire body was shaking. If she'd had food in her stomach, she would've thrown it up; if she had the breath to, she would have started screaming, and wasn't sure she'd ever stop.

Sergen was there with her, his arms around her, his breath warm and soft in her wet hair. Min wasn't sure she even wanted to be held, or even touched, then decided that being held felt good—very, very good. The tears ran their course, which was longer than she wanted them to take, until she was shivering in his arms, her cheek to his chest, her eyes half-lidded, staring into the darkness.

"I..." Min blinked, licked her lips. "I...feel awful."

"You were very brave today," he said.

She didn't have the energy for a smile. "I have a sister. My mother never told me about her. She never even told me about my father until you." She took a breath and nuzzled his bare chest. He really did feel good. "What else hasn't she told me about?"

He paused, looking down at her, his eyes shining. "Is it the way of witches to keep secrets?"

Now Min did laugh, but it was soft as a whisper and she almost started crying again. "Apparently so."

"So now you know." He touched her face, brushing back her wet hair. "If you dislike secrets, don't keep them. Be a witch on your own terms, Yasemin."

"Min." When he looked puzzled, she reached up to touch his face, managing a tiny smile. "My mother calls me Yasemin."

"And Sait," he added.

Min sniffed. "Yes. And Sait. He is...a special case now, I suppose."

"Because he claimed your mother?"

She nodded. "I love my mother, and Sait loves her. If he can make her happy and undo whatever my father did to her, that's what really matters." Min paused.

"Is something wrong?"

The way he said it made her laugh again. "So, so, so many things. But I don't want to think about any of them right now." Min turned around in his lap to face him, cupped his face in both of her hands. "I want you to kiss me. Please."

Sergen, never one to hesitate when she offered herself to him, did seem to think about her request for just a brief moment. Then he pulled her closer, giving her the kiss she desired, the strong arms she needed. Min was still cold and wet all over, but somehow he was warm—to the touch, the taste, even the smell, somehow.

The little den they'd been given was a small, rounded space cut out of the earth and stone. It's previous owner had laid down a thick bed of reeds in the nearest corner, which Sergen carried her over to, laying her down on them. It was dark inside that cramped space—the only light came in through the small hole they'd both crawled through, so he was just a shadow hanging over her, looking down on her.

Silent, yet pleading, Min reached for him. She felt dark herself, empty, hollowed out.

"You must be exhausted," he said. The warmth of his body seeped into her bare flesh, like she wanted to spread his essence into her hands and smear it all over her body.

"The last thing I want right now is to sleep."

His mouth was hot on her neck, each touch leaving a spark behind, an invisible burn mark that lingered. The touch of his hands when he cupped her breasts was both strong and comforting, a combination that felt very much like him, the man who'd claimed her. It made her wonder what he thought of her, what emotions accompanied his thoughts of her name or face—desire? elation?

Love?

When he entered her, Min's breath was stolen away; her back arched off the ground beneath her while her hands slid across his shoulders and neck. She took a shuddering breath and pressed her cheek to his, reaching up into his hair.

"Do you want me?" she said, hearing the desperation in her voice, the raw, painful need for him to desire her. Thunder boomed over their heads, and light flashed through the cave, leaving spots dancing in her vision.

"Always," he answered. Min wondered if her question confused him, given that he was already fucking her, thrusting into her, claiming her again. But he answered the same way he always did: with absolute certainty and honesty, something that Min needed very badly at that moment.

"Do you..." Min choked back a gasping sob, pressing kisses against his neck as she took a deep breath, rolling and rocking her hips with his. "Could you love me?" she asked, terrified of what his answer might be, frightened that he might stop.

He gave a sudden start in surprise, one hand squeezing her flesh hard enough to bruise, but he kept going, kept thrusting, pounding her warming flesh—wet, slick sounds proved how much she desired him as he speared her moist cunt again and again, his thumb flicking the hard nub of her nipple.

"I could," he said.

When he raised his face to hers, she kissed him, clung to him. His face was almost lost in the darkness, but she focused on his eyes, which seemed to shine no matter how much or little light there was. "When you were gone, I wondered if you were dead." Tears stung in her eyes, but Min didn't care. "I called to you. I needed you to hear me."

"I heard you."

Min smiled in spite of the tears. "And when I saw you again, I was relieved, but then, so much was happening, and I just wanted to—"

Her lover cut her off with another kiss, a harder and more insistent pressure of his mouth on hers. The grinding of his loins on hers was a hot, pleasant distraction, making the words Min wanted to say melt away under the swipes of his tongue against hers. More tears slid down her cheek, but they were silent, and she wondered if they were sorrow at worrying about him, or happiness that he was alive, that they were together again.

When Sergen began to change, Min cried out in surprise at just how loud the sound of it was in their little den: his body swelling and growing, his weight driving her down harder into the makeshift bed beneath her. Her eyes could only catch glimpses of him, but her hands felt the flesh grow tighter under her palms, and she felt the fur sprouting beneath her fingertips. His thrusting slowed for that moment, but it was still evident just how much Sergen desired her—Min liked that.

When it was done, his eyes seemed even brighter, almost glowing as they peered down at her. Min marveled as she touched his lupine face, his pointed ears, the short whiskers and hairs about his mouth.

"Do you want to claim me again?" Thunder roared again, but Min was sure the sound of her heart, pounding in her ears, was even louder.

The beast-man nodded. He couldn't speak then, but his eyes were focused on her, intent.

"Then yes," she said, laying her head back. She even turned it away, baring her neck to him. "I submit: take me, Sergen. Claim me. I belong to you." Their first time together had been in a dark, cramped space, one not too dissimilar from this small den. But now she had the chance to submit freely, and Min didn't hesitate.

He was so much larger now, his body filling that small den they shared. There were no more kisses or tender embraces: he began to move, driving his silken cock deep into her waiting pussy, while his clawed hands dug deep furrows into the floor under them.

Min curled her arms around him, legs opened wide, gasping for breath with each hurried thrust. The friction of his dick inside her was wonderful, caressing every nerve he touched with a sweet, delicious fire that might burn her to ash when he was done. Then the now-familiar sensation of his swelling knot, when it began to beat against the aching lips of her willing cunt, made her grunt and whine in time with his thrusting.

"Yes," she whimpered, "yes, yes, yes!" Min tried to turn her legs inward to curl around him, pulling him in even closer. She wanted him to claim her again, to tie with her. It was what she wanted more than anything in the world. "Take me, fuck me, please. Oh please! Please! Please!" Every time he got a little closer to his goal, to fully penetrating her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes! Yes! More, don't stop!" And when he gave one especially hard, brutal push that forced his swollen hardness completely into her, locking his manhood deep inside her cunny-hole, Min arched her back and cried as she came.

Sergen didn't and couldn't say anything, but he gave a long, deep rumbling in his chest. She felt his lips tremble against her face, the heat of his breath at her temple, and he curled his strong arms around her.

She pressed soft, warm kisses to his furry flesh as his hips began softer, faster thrusts while she began milking his cock with her pulsing fuck hole. When his cock started twitching and spasming she knew it meant he was going to fill her up again, and she savored every second of it. Min's next climax quickly followed the first. Her clit was wonderfully sensitive, and every throb of his cock and knot, every touch of his fur across it, sent her even higher into orgasmic bliss.

"So good," she hummed, giving little gasps, tiny hiccups of breath, every time he sprayed more of his spunk into her. "S-s-so...so goooood..." Min curled her legs around his wide waist, tightened her fingers in his fur, and relished his continued, steady fucking. "I love it, I love it so, so much." She was the one giving him pleasure, squeezing her muscles around him, trying to make it as good for him as it felt for her.

"Told you that I'd be a good girl," she said, her voice a sweet, sultry whisper. Min saw one of his ears flicker, and she reached up and gently stroke and scratch his head. His latest claiming of her body was proving to be far, far more pleasurable than the first time, and she only had a mind for him, for his pleasure and his desire of her.

That pleasure continued for a long time, so long that she lost track of it. By the time his cock had given its last jolt and left his cum to soak, trapped tight inside her swollen womb, she felt as full as though she were already carrying his cub. Her mate was wonderfully tender as he rested her down onto the bed and stretched over her, supporting his own weight, trying not to smother her under his bulk.

Min felt wonderfully weary, and wondered if she wasn't glowing from delight and satisfaction. It took her some moments to catch her breath. Her limbs felt very heavy, but she fought against that to reach up and touch his face; his eyes had closed, but they opened immediately.

"May I stay with you, Sergen? Be yours? Your mate? Your good girl?" She smiled, hoping he could see it. "I want to stay to stay with you. You make me feel happy, I think."

He nodded again.

Min hugged him tight again, pressing more kisses to his neck and face. "Thank you," she said. In some ways, she knew this was the choice she had to make, but it was still her choice. It felt good. It felt right. It was what she wanted.

There would be more challenges ahead, Min knew that much. But if Sergen wanted her, and she wanted him—wanted to be his—they could overcome those challenges. Together.

*

"Yasemin!" Erden's voice came through the trees, breaking Min out of her momentary reverie.

"Just a moment, Mother!" Min checked her basket, pursing her lips: it was only half-full of kelic berries, not nearly as many as she wanted, but it would do for now. Setting one hand into the grass at her feet, she pushed and got to one knee, grunting with the effort.

One hand took hold of the handle of her fruit-filled basket. The other ran across the swollen expanse of her belly. "Sometimes I almost miss the days of not carrying you around," she said to the silent passenger sleeping inside.

Hanging above that pregnant belly was her new kollik—since it was Min's choice of what to decorate it with, she'd chosen beads of polished blue stone, interspersed with wooden beads and bear claws. It was one of the first projects she'd undertaken once her mother declared her to be a full-grown witch.

As if the thought of her could summon her, Erden pushed into the clearing. "Yasemin!" She was panting, her own rounded stomach rising and falling with rushed, panicked breathing. They were both several months along, having discovered their condition on the very same day. Min thought her mother looked radiant with a pregnant belly, and it made her miss those lonely days they shared in their hut, which felt like another lifetime ago.

"What is it, Mother?" Min frowned, pushing all the way to her feet. "Is something wrong?"

Erden grabbed her daughter's hand. "Follow me, quickly." Together, they walked hand in hand through the trees at a quick pace.

Min cast a look over her shoulder. "We shouldn't go too far, Mother—you know how the men get." She turned back with a little smile, but Erden was still focused on the path ahead. "What is it? What's wrong?"

As they approached the edge of another clearing, the elder witch stopped, motioning to the gap between the trees. "That, child. That is what's wrong."

The entire clearing was full of thick bushes and undergrowth covered in small, purple flowers, both fresh buds and full blossoms. The leaves were bright and almost-unnaturally green. The air had a sickly sweet smell to it, one that made Min wrinkle up her nose. "Turimyk flowers."

"There shouldn't be a patch so close to the waterfalls." The wolf-men had permanently taken the bear tribe's old winter dens for themselves, renaming it as Kelash's Falls. "I thought I'd cleared them all out myself."

"Maybe we simply missed this patch."

Mother and daughter shared a long, knowing look.

"You think someone might be planting these patches deliberately?" Min said. "Could San be behind this?"

Erden pressed her lips tight together. "Anything's possible. But we can't let our people stumble into it by accident, so we'll have to uproot it all ourselves."

So they did, and what had started as a pleasant morning of berry picking became a prolonged, arduous task of pulling up every possible root and vine that bore the lethal purple flowers; Min and her mother were immune from their sickening fumes and fatal touch, but it was still hard work, and both of them were pregnant besides. By the time the work was done, Min was sore from her neck to her ankles. Her mother did the heaviest work, using vuk's power to make quick work of pulling out the thicker bushes, but Min didn't complain and they didn't cease their labors until every last root and branch was thrown into the river to be carried away and die elsewhere downstream.

They lay side by side on the bank, soaking their sore feet, holding hands, staring up at the blue sky overhead. Now that the rainy season had passed, at least there wasn't the threat of a storm every few hours, and the clouds Min did see were white—if they promised rain, it was going to fall elsewhere.

"Mother?" Min turned her head to look over at her.

"Mm?" Erden lay with her eyes closed, gently rubbing her belly, a small smile on her face.

"Are you happy that we came here? For everything that happened? Even..." She swallowed. "Even the unpleasant things?"

"Oh, my darling girl." Erden opened her eyes, rolling onto her side, next to Min. She rubbed her daughter's round belly next, pressed several soft, tender kisses to Min's temple. "Some parts of it were sad for me—I found and lost a child all over again." She sighed, going quiet for a moment of private mourning before looking Min in the eye again. "But I never lost you, and what I gained...what we gained, together, was still worth the heartache."

Rbwriter
Rbwriter
261 Followers
12