Daughter of the Witch Wood Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Min opened her legs a bit wider, pillowing one arm under her head as she looked into the blue sky, like she could see what was beyond it if she peered long enough. "Sometimes I miss that old hut. I miss how simple life was back then."

"It was, wasn't it?" Erden brushed a fingertip up Min's inner thigh, enough of a tease to make the younger woman shiver. Another fingertip slid back down, caressing the soft curve of Min's lower lips, while leaning in to whisper into her ear: "Sometimes simple things can be good, can't they?"

Min shivered, eyelids fluttering. "Mmm... Yes. Yes, they can...can be good." Since their bellies had started to swell, Min and Erden both felt their lustful urges rise to heights they'd never experienced before. Their mates were all too happy to tend to those appetites whenever they could, but sometimes the men simply weren't always available. Still, Min and her mother had been taking care of each other for years, and sometimes they each knew exactly what the other needed.

When Min reached for Erden, the older witch clicked her tongue in reproach. "No, not this time," she cooed, kissing her daughter's warm temple. The feel of Erden's finger on her clit made Min's mouth fall open, gasping into the warm, spring air as a pleasant heat swelled in-between her legs. Her breasts ached, and her round belly felt heavy and hot.

Min reached behind her head, curling her hands into thick tufts of grass. The fingertip swirled and circled her hardened bud, round and round, merciless and delicious. Setting her heels into the dirt, she opened her legs as wide as she could, licking her lips, breathing with hard, quick heaving breaths—Erden was wasting no time in tormenting her, pushing her towards the brink, trying to break her.

"M-mama!"

"Shhh..." Erden kissed her temple again. "Sergen might have claimed you, but you were mine first." There was a touch of unmistakable jealousy in her voice, but there was love in it, too. Love and jealousy weren't too far from one another, after all.

When she came, Min groaned, body shaking, swollen belly heaving, her cunt spasming with the power of her climax. Erden slid one finger inside of her, finding and stroking that hot, tender patch of nerves and tight flesh deep in her pussy. The sensation was like being hit by a bolt of lightning: every muscle she had locked up; her mouth opened wide, jaw aching; her breath froze in her stilled lungs. The only noise was the erotic, obscene sound of her mother's stroking, until Min's need to breathe was stronger than her desire for more pleasure.

"F-f-f-fuck!" she whispered, shaking, shivering, unable to remember feeling so good as she did in that moment. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Mm! Mmmmm! Mama!" Biting her lip, all she could do was ride the constant, violent climax to its conclusion—whenever her mother either tired, or saw fit to grant a merciful end to the sweet torture.

Erden smiled, licking her lips to show some hint of desire, but finally relented and withdrew her slender digit at last. Min fell back to the grass, curled her arms around her mother and gave a hard, final shudder, groaning aloud as her orgasm reached its conclusion at long last. She was touched with sweat, likely glistening with it, and it took some time before her heavy breathing began to slow and her heart stopped pounding.

"Goddess..." Min raised a shaking hand, pushing her dark hair back to peek up at the other woman.

Erden gave a toothy grin. "Sergen doesn't know how to do that, does he, mm?"

Min's laugh trembled at the edges. "No. No, he doesn't."

"Thought not." Erden settled back into the grass next to her, taking her daughter's hand again. They both went back to looking into the sky. "To answer your question: I suppose part of me always suspected it couldn't last forever—there was a reason we never stayed in one place for very long."

"Because of Pap...of Ozan."

"Yes." Erden kissed Min's neck, creeping up to her ear, making her shiver again. "But I won't live my life in fear, waiting for him to find me again. You shouldn't either. Now we have each other, and our men, and the tribe for good measure. We're as safe now as we could ever hope to be—it just took me this long to realize that."

"Yes." Min smiled. She turning her head to look at her mother, almost eye to eye. "I just...I want you to be happy. I need you to be."

Erden laughed, patting Min's cheek with affection. "Oh, my love, I suppose I am. I still have you. And Sait, too—after your grandfather was hurt, I worried how he would handle it, but Erkin's recovery has lifted his spirits considerably."

"Not to mention other things," Min added with a sly smile, giving Erden's belly a rub.

Her mother actually showed a little blush, but she smiled back all the same. "You're one to talk, Yasemin, considering you're in the same state I am. It's good to know at least one of us knows something about birthing and raising cubs."

It made Min laugh, seeing her mother smiling and teasing, like old times. She reached up, cupping Erden's cheek. "You'll teach me, won't you, Mama? What to do? How to be a good mother like you were? Please?"

Erden snorted and laughed again. "Of course! Silly girl, asking me such things, as though you didn't know what my answer would be already!"

The tender moment between them was interrupted when they both heard a sound, a melodic humming on the air—it was the blowing of a rabzoa's horn, the call for the tribe to gather for the midday meal.

"Well, enough lazying around for now, then." Erden pushed up to her feet first, then offered a hand up. "We'll be short of berries this time, but the pups will just have to slake their sweet teeth in other ways." Left unsaid was the reality of having to explain why they were short of berries, but they would handle that matter in due time.

Letting Erden pull her up, Min's legs gave a little tremble, but held. She stretched out her sore back and picked up her basket of berries. "'Life always has its little disappointments,' I think, is what you used to tell me," she said with a little grin.

"So it does." Erden laced the fingers of one hand with Min's own, squeezed them tight. After a tender kiss to Min's cheek, the elder witch led the younger towards home, where their tribe, their lovers, and loved ones were all waiting for them.

THE END

12