All Comments on 'Daughter of Ziva Ch. 02'

by Blovely4you

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great so far

Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopeful

Interesting story, looking forward to the next installment, too. I don't want to see Sienna relegated to soulless birthing machine by Rorik.

I am wondering and almost hoping the horse kick damaged her in some way so that she can't "service" the Gavali men in the way they want, and Rorik will have to figure out something else for her. It'd be interesting to see what he would do when her value is gone. Still keep her around? Pimp her out?

I don't see this devolving into a Stockholm-type romance after he has sex with her. I hope it doesn't. I'd cheer her on if she brutally beats/maims/kills him and liberates her tribespeople and they escape ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Getting better.

How long of a story are you planning? Like the start would like more info why they escaped. Why are they the only ones who can give birth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars!

One of the most interesting upcoming stories on this site. I love, love, love Sienna's feistiness and fire. I hope she remains defiant and does not succumb easily to his experience. I admit I do find the thought of any of the women shared amongst the men uncomfortable. I do hope many of them escape or have better fates awaiting them. Greatly anticipating more, keep up the brilliant work! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please

please please please don't let her break!!! please please please let him break instead!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is really well done. You had me trembling as he pinned her in chapter one and then with this new chapter, I loved the humiliation she endures and the confusion. Please keep writing and don’t take input from any yahoos who try to dictate where your story goes. From your writing, i can tell you have good instincts. Write the story you want to read and let them write their own stories. Very well done!

JezalaneJezalaneabout 6 years ago
What a beginning

Congratulations!

This is a wonderful beginning of what I expect will be an amazing story. You have both a gift for building erotic tension and adding enough emotion and story to make it rise from porn to erotica. It's a rare talent.

I checked your bio and I was very disappointed that this is the only story you have posted.

I checked your bio and realized that this seems to be the beginning of your erotic writings and that means you will get better and better. Oh my, lucky us.

I've just favored you as an author because I'd hate to miss any of your works.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Accidental repeat?

I think you accidentally posted chapter 1 twice

Blovely4youBlovely4youabout 6 years agoAuthor
Edit went wrong

Sorry guys, my edit went through but it edited the wrong chapter. I'll try to fix it asap!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
I don't want her to submit.

While he can manipulate her body, she can manipulate his mind... Let him be the one to give in first...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlovely4you@Blovely4you
Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead. Kind of lol. I just wanted you guys to know I'm still working on the Daughter of Ziva story. It's incredibly slow going, but I haven't given up. I wanted to thank everyone who has left me encouraging and insightful comments. I sincerely...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES