All Comments on 'Daughter of Ziva Ch. 03'

by Blovely4you

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some contradictions but enjoyable story

So he doesn’t ant to hurt her and ends up taking her so rough he hurt her again. Little discord. Enjoyed the chapters but not too much advancement on why they want them or any acknowledgement that they escaped because the daughters rather die that be with Gavali. Hope you continue series.

Being a breeding mare doesn’t sound to attractive and was a littl dosapppinted that Sierra seems to just poof not be afraid of him and loves her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
grrr

You are a very good writer, it's a shame that your talent is wasted on BDSM, please please please don't let her truly submit, let her enjoy the physical pleasures but then cut off his dick at some point, anyone who wants to enslave women must be put in his place in the end, please don't let us down!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Engaging

I think this is good, there are some editing blips but flowed well enough for me to keep engaged to the end. I am interested in the story and characters enough to keep a track of upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

You are an incredible writer and I have enjoyed this story greatly. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this so much!

Love this! You are so talented, i cannot wait to read more! I hope he breaks her, and she fully submits to him! (we are in the CNC section after all ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So great

This whole thing's awesome. I think you're doing a good job of switching between POV with enough subtlety that it doesn't feel unnatural but obvious enough that we don't need clear breaks. I really like knowing what both of them are thinking. 5 *'s, lovin' this.

Jazzywazzy313Jazzywazzy313about 6 years ago
Sanity

For the sake of my sanity please continue this ASAP! I am off work due to injury and I have surgery in a few days. This is getting g me through a tough situation. So please please please make these longer

lilmeow_6lilmeow_6about 6 years ago
What if....

What if, while Rorik is gone, she purposefully hurts herself further?! She's figured out that he needs her for one thing only, and it's the only thing that's keeping him from PIV rape so she'll take it away from him out of hatred by running into something hard or hitting herself enough to cause irreparable damage to her womb. And then he comes back to find fresh bruises and the doctor tenderly looking after her and he loses his shit on everyone!

What a crazy drama I'm cooking up in my brain.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
Very engaging story

but I'm searching hard for some of Rorik's redeeming factors. Right now, I hate him almost as much as she does. We've got to see another side to him than cruel and sadistic, otherwise, the story just becomes torture to read. I do like Sienna's fight though and right now, I'm cheering for her and hoping she takes down some of his men and escapes while he's away.

Ultimately, I would hope for them to find a way to be together, but not with Rorik like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love love this story so far

Very good start. I am waiting eagerly for the update. I sincerely want her to fight more, so maybe her body submits but not her spirit, because if she fully submits to Rorik like this, I think she will become so boring. It would be so good for Rorik to realise that he actually doesn't want just another slave. I mean come on, how fun is a door mat, just like all the other door mats that he already owns. Ah, I wish I could write like this but I can't, so pretty pretty please make her fight till the end.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
MORE!!

I love these type of stories set back in the day before electronics and money made everything so easy. How soon before chapter 4 is published? And 5? And 10? Can't get enough of this story!!!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago

Engaging story and well written. I always love stories with different perspectives, please keep it up. Although I hope for her not to submit so willingly, as the fighting spirit within is what makes non-con so sexy, I believe its best not to interfere with your plans for the story, it is your story after all. Can't wait till next chapter. 🙏

HighOctane_HighOctane_almost 6 years ago
Great stuff

I respectfully disagree with lemon. I think the building sexual tension has to be resolved fairly soon now. Or it’ll turn into PrisonBreak, season 5 (they’re still somehow really close both to being free and being caught!). Just bc they do it doesn’t mean the story’s peaked. Far from it. Good luck to the author. And hurry up bc the suspense is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please update!

I've re-read these 3 chapters over and over again. Please post chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very well-written - an overall pleasure to read. It's so nice to read a submission in the Non/Rel category w/ a strong female character; I'm so fucking tired of reading stories where the man is a total mysoginistic, violent, psychopathic piece of shit and the heroine is totally fine with being treated like an object - outside of the bedroom. Please keep depicting Sienna as a badass bitch who also happens to enjoy BDSM. And please write one scene where she BDSM's Rorik for once - you'll be my hero!

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
Updating?

Any thoughts as to whether you will continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your writing is excellent and there's never a dull moment! I love when there's real character development beyond eroticism. I love Sienna, Rorik and Sergei.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a great find!

Excited to read more of it. Very well written, thank you!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I really hope guys don't read this, raping someone isn't going to mean they actually love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sigh. When would I ever get a story where the woman is actually NOT into pain in this category? I hate Rorik with a passion. I'd rip his balls off if I get a chance. Hate the women being controlled just cause their body react to some stimulation. For crying out load, can't I get ONE story where despite being physically "turned" on that she can still NOT lose herself? Hate it when all the women in these stories are just so weak and pathetic. How about SHE make a real difference for once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story!!! This is fiction, and is in the 'NonConsent/Reluctance' category... to those below leaving negative comments- please don't read the stories in this category and then criticize them for delivering such content. Please choose a different category, thus avoiding discouraging comments to authors whose stories are enjoyed so much by others.

kiwiplumkiwiplum12 months ago

I do hope she gets to knife him eventually. It's the only way out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlovely4you@Blovely4you
255 Followers
Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead. Kind of lol. I just wanted you guys to know I'm still working on the Daughter of Ziva story. It's incredibly slow going, but I haven't given up. I wanted to thank everyone who has left me encouraging and insightful comments. I sincerely...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES