All Comments on 'Daughter of Ziva Ch. 01'

by Blovely4you

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Is there already more

This is interesting. I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great buildup. I want more

Great writing. Very descriptive. Can't wait to read more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please

it seems very interesting, but please please please don't let her actually submit!!!!! please let her kick his ass!!!!! even if he does rape her, even if she feels "pleasure" from it, please let her kill him or at least maim him and put him in his place! please!!!!!!!!!! don't let it become a BDSM or a "magic dick" story, please...................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting start to the story! A lot of grammar and spelling that could use some combing through, but nothing too glaring to take away from the story. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a childish unreal masculine fantasy totally devoid of even the remotest inkling of females.

A young woman watches her family being needlessly slaughtered, she tries to kill the attacker, who strangles her until she passes out. So ignoring her anger, her hatred her sorrow, her mourning, her grieving the over riding feeling she has is randiness. She just gets turned on by the whole situation. Really. is that the best plot you can come up with?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlovely4you@Blovely4you
Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead. Kind of lol. I just wanted you guys to know I'm still working on the Daughter of Ziva story. It's incredibly slow going, but I haven't given up. I wanted to thank everyone who has left me encouraging and insightful comments. I sincerely...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES