All Comments on 'Daughter Sexbot'

by Eros_343

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved the story but kept waiting for the sex robot to come into the room and interrupt him fucking his real daughter. It would have been better if it had been longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"... waiting for the sex robot to come into the room and interrupt him fucking his real daughter"

Hmm. I think him coning into the room to find his daughter and the sex robot 69ing would be hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very good, would have been better if longer and has potential for further story involving the brother too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice, but..

If she were made from DNA, assuming she was "freshly made", she'd have a hymen. I can look past the implausible idea of making an AI that truly moved, sounded like, and felt just like a person (inside and out), but there's no way they'd have the person's memories (David). Also, there's no way it could be made in minutes and be "affordable" due to the tech involved. Sorry, huge inaccuracies like that throw me out of stories. I thought he'd be ordering a sexbot to bring home with him. But I like the ideas, and I guess it all depends on if the author is trying to be more realistic or just a straight fluff smut piece.

Sabine4U2Sabine4U2over 2 years ago

Nice story, but it went to fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the kuck does a just created bot have the memories of the person it us a clone of? Do you think even a few seconds before you type this shit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous