Daughter Swap Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own thick cock was buried in the young brunette under me, the teen still begging me to fill her pussy.

I held her legs back by the ankles so we both could watch my meat slide in and out of her.

"Please...please cum in me baby." she pleaded.

We had been fucking them both for a while now. Alyssa had cum twice, I had observed my daughter cumming once as well, maybe more.

Watching John fucking my daughter was bringing me close to the edge of my orgasm. That, combined with Alyssa's tight pussy and her pleading pushed me over.

I felt the wave boiling up inside me and my body tensed.

Suddenly I was spasming in an intense series of convulsions as my cock pulsed inside the young girl under me.

"Fuck, baby...I'm cumming honey." I groaned as my balls emptied into the blue-eyed teen.

"Yes, yes...ohhhh fuck." She moaned.

"Fuck, baby I'm going to cum." I heard John exclaim from the floor. I turned to see him plunge his cock into my daughter's pussy and hold it there, convulsing powerfully. Carol reached up to his tan pecs and took one of his nipples in her mouth, making the man groan and shudder.

My own orgasm was fading and I spent the last few small spasms kissing the beautiful girl as my fat shaft twitched, still buried deep in her pussy..

As I pulled out, my load of cum followed, a few weeks worth. Alyssa cooed, watching the stream of semen flow from her still gaping pussy.

John and Carol were still in the missionary position on the floor, and John was holding her tight, his dick deep inside her. My daughter's curly red hair was splayed out on the carpet, her legs wrapped around the small of his back as they kissed. John was still convulsing as his cock pulsed the last few streams of cum into my girl.

The tall older man rose up and slowly pulled his long slim member out of the young red head. John stroked his shaft a few times, drops of cum falling on her stomach as he shivered.

Carol reached for his member, still hard, and milked the last few drops out onto her pale skin.

We laid together for a while, making small talk. The girls wanted to take a sauna so we headed into the steam. Soon we were making out again, my cock thick and heavy.

After making out in the dry heat of the sauna we then went to separate showers.

In the streams of water in the big stone shower Alyssa and I lathered each other up and I watched as the slim girl washed my cock, kissing it between rinsings. I paid special attention to her smooth pussy, washing it carefully with my big clumsy fingers.

We retired to the spare bedroom and John took my daughter down to the Master Suite.

Wrapping Alyssa in my arms I drifted off with one hand holding a soft, firm breast and my cock nestled between the cheeks of her exquisite ass.

I woke up the next morning in the guest room, and could hear the girls making breakfast. John was already up, having coffee and gave me another wink as I sat at the table, grinning.

Alyssa came behind me and put her arms around me.

"Sleep alright?" She asked.

"Better than ever." I said, smiling broadly.

"You do know John and Alyssa set this whole thing up, right?" Carol said, smiling.

"I had a feeling. How long have you been fucking Alyssa?" I asked John.

"Since her mom took off." He said sheepishly. "But she really wanted you."

"We started planning it about a month ago." Alyssa said, smiled mischievously.

"When women want something, they figure out how to get it." Carol said, smiling knowingly.

"And we have another idea." Carol continued. "Every other week I stay here at John's, and Alyssa stays with you, Dad."

"I like that idea." I replied.

"We thought you might." John said, grinning broadly.

12