The Daughter Swap

Story Info
Two close friends and their daughters go on a camping trip.
11.9k words
4.72
187.2k
328
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

***

We had just finished loading up the car, when Amy came running out of the house.

"Are we ready yet, Dad?" she asked impatiently.

"Yeah, no thanks to you or Jasmine," I grumbled.

"Oh come on, Dad, what's the use of having two tall strong men around if two teenage girls like us have to carry all that stuff?" she said, smirking.

"She got you there," I heard Will chuckle from the other side of the car. I rolled my eyes, so much for my best friend having my back.

"So? Are we leaving?" Amy asked again.

"Ten minutes, we need to check on some final details. Go back inside to make sure you and Jasmine didn't forget to pack anything."

"Okay!" she said, unable to keep the excitement from her voice, and ran back inside. Every year she looked forward for our annual father-daughter camping trip. Will and I have been taking our daughters for a week-long outdoors vacation each summer ever since they were kids. But this year it was even more exciting for Amy since the trip coincided with her nineteenth birthday.

I let out a sigh and got back to do some last minute checks.

I heard Will chuckle again, "Don't pretend you don't love to spoil her, Ethan."

I smiled. He was right, of course. She was my only daughter and I was basically a single dad, unless a couple of phone calls a month counted as having a mother. It was impossible not to spoil Amy, she had me wrapped around her little finger.

"I have to at least try to keep up appearances," I said, getting another chuckle from Will.

Will and I have been best friends ever since we met in the army. We just clicked, and even now, more than twenty five years later, we were as close as ever. It almost seemed like we were living parallel lives. We both joined the army the same year, we met our wives only months apart, we got married the same day and within a couple of years we each had a daughter, we started a business together, and eventually both our marriages ended.

In my case, my wife had turned out to be a total bitch. If it wasn't for Amy, I would've considered her the biggest mistake of my life. Back then, I was a horny young guy making decisions with his dick. I was a cocky hot stud, not much in the brain department, basically having it quite easy in life because of my looks. Now, in my mid-forties, I'm not that much smarter, but I do okay. It could've been much worse, but having to raise Amy by myself forced me to get my shit together, making her my priority.

Will's marriage ended a couple of years after mine, in much better terms. Basically, she was just too good for him and he had no problem admitting it. He was a tall muscular black guy with a big dick, with all kinds of women drooling over him, and with almost no self control. Not even landing a hot blonde wife had been enough to convince him to keep it in his pants.

The divorce had a huge impact on his life and was a wakeup call for him. His wife got custody of their daughter and it crushed him. She had been relentless when it came to visitation rights, insisting that she didn't want Jasmine to grow up around an irresponsible womanizer. Will then made it his goal to change his lifestyle and be the kind of father his daughter deserved. It wasn't easy, constantly having to prove his worth to his wife, but he made great improvements. He wasn't perfect, but eventually he was able to see more of Jasmine and be a part of her life.

He made sure to keep in touch with her regularly, but the best period was summer. He had agreed with his wife to have Jasmine non-stop for a whole month each year during summer. And ever since she was ten, the camping trip was part of it.

Amy was one year younger, but they were inseparable right from the start. Jasmine was like a niece to me and I know Will felt the same way about Amy, so we were both very excited they got along so well. The camping trip was when we all had the most time together, so we were looking forward to it each year.

"All set," Will announced, bringing me out of my thoughts.

As if on cue, I saw Amy and Jasmine walk towards us, anxious to begin our trip.

"You better be ready," Jasmine demanded.

"Why yes my Queen, your carriage is ready," mocked Will, making his daughter roll her eyes and Amy giggle.

***

We made good time, managing to reach our destination by mid-afternoon. We parked the car and unloaded the trunk, each of us carrying a backpack, and started making our way towards our camping location near the lake, which was about an hour long hike.

As expected, our girls managed to get away with carrying comfortably light backpacks while Will and I struggled behind with the bulk of the weight on our backs. Not that we couldn't handle it. We were both very fit and worked out regularly. I had to make a lot of sacrifices in my life, pretty much giving up having a personal life while I raised Amy, but the one thing I could never give up, and that helped keep me sane, was working out. I followed a tight schedule together with Will, and at forty six I had a physique that most guys in their twenties and thirties would kill for.

As we walked behind the girls, my eyes involuntarily wandered to their back sides and their extremely short denim cutoffs, which showcased their asses in the most sexy way. Yeah, they were sexy, I admit it. I'm a father but I'm also human. As I kept watching, I thought how as parents we weren't able to provide a stable home for our daughters, however we - and especially our wives - were extremely generous with our genes. Both of our girls were stunners.

Amy had her mother's long blonde hair and my blue eyes. Unlike me, however, she had a petite body build, standing at 5'2" to my six feet. She had beautifully smooth alabaster skin and a slim, toned body. She also had a pretty generous bust, I would guess C cups, which looked impressive on her smaller frame.

Jasmine, having both Caucasian and African American genes, was an exotic beauty. Her most striking feature were her pale green eyes and the way they contrasted against her chocolate milk colored skin. Her nose was also inherited by her mother, being more narrow and with a more prominent bridge, while her lips were clearly from her father's side, full and luscious. She was a few inches taller than Amy and had an athletic and toned body with a remarkably firm bubble butt and small perky breasts. Her straightened black hair reached a little below her shoulder and she had them in a high pony tail.

She was wearing a white tank top which left most of her midriff exposed. As I was checking her out from behind, I noticed for the first time a tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back. I bet Will's ex-wife had thrown a fit when she saw that. I wouldn't be happy either if Amy came home with one of those, but I had to admit it looked sexy on Jasmine's toned body.

Suddenly, I was conscious of my staring and I panicked. I turned to look at Will, trying to come up fast with an excuse for perving on our daughters' asses, but he hadn't noticed me. His gaze was also locked on our daughters, he seemed almost in trance. I smiled and said nothing, leaving him to enjoy the view, as we continued our hike towards the lake. Who was I to judge?

It was a bit over an hour when we first got a glimpse of the lake in the distance.

"Finally," Amy said, out of breath. "I don't get why we have to walk for hours each time, there are plenty of places with direct car access," she complained.

"Where would be the fun in that?" I quipped. In reality, the reason we went through all this trouble was because this was a secluded spot that Will and I had discovered two years ago. It seemed like no other people knew about it, at least we hadn't stumbled upon anyone the couple of times we had come.

"It's fucking worth it," Jasmine said as we neared the lake shore. "It's awesome to be able to have the place to ourselves." Then she stopped abruptly, "Shit..."

As we came up behind her, we found out why she stopped. There was a tent set up right next to our regular spot. We didn't see or hear any people but it was obvious that we would have company.

"Hey, maybe they'll be cool to hang out with," I tried to cheer up the girls, who couldn't hide their disappointment.

"Now all this hiking was for nothing," Amy whined.

"Come on, girls, it's not the end of the world, it's just one tent," Will said. "Maybe they won't stay long."

"Whatever," Jasmine sighed, starting to make her way towards our camping spot. "Let's just go and finish setting up the tents. I want to jump in the lake, it's so hot."

So we did. As usual, Will and I did most of the work, but this time we didn't let the girls completely off the hook, forcing them to at least try setting up the second tent. It didn't take a long time, we were pretty good at this by now.

I was inside one of the tents, fumbling around with the air mattress, when I heard voices from outside. Sounded like the people who owned the other tent had returned and came to greet us. I heard someone running outside and turned around to see Amy sneaking in the tent.

"Dad! Come outside, you got to see this," she whispered, trying to suppress her giggling.

"Coming right out," I replied, as she went back out.

I was pretty curious to find out what was going on outside. I stepped out of the tent a couple of minutes later and looked towards were the voices were coming from. I was startled for a second, then started making my way towards them. It was a middle aged couple. Oh, and they were naked. Completely naked.

As I approached, I could hear them talking in a very friendly tone, Jasmine and Amy laughing along with them.

"Hi there, you must be Ethan. I'm Steve." With a big smile, the man extended his hand and I reached to greet him. "And this here is my wife, Sophie," he added, gesturing towards the woman next to him.

"Nice to meet you both," I said.

"We already met your friend and your lovely daughters," Sophie said. "Seems like we will be neighbors for the next few days."

I was a bit taken aback by the situation. I never had any problems with nudity, but this caught me unprepared. As I looked at them up close, my first thought was that they were attractive people. No wonder they felt comfortable being nude.

Steve looked in a pretty good shape, despite his age. I initially guessed he was in his fifties, but he later told me he was sixty three years old. Like me, he was about six feet tall. He had a slight belly, but other than that he seemed pretty fit. His all-over tan made his muscles more defined. He had blue eyes and thick dark gray hair. On his head that is, because everything else was shaved.

Sophie was also quite attractive. Late thirties or early forties. A brunette with short hair and blue eyes, about half a foot shorter than her husband. She also sported an all over tan and her pubic hair was shaved, except for a neatly trimmed landing strip. Like her husband, she also seemed pretty fit, her body a bit softer than his. Her breasts were really nice, although I could tell they weren't natural. Still, it seemed like her surgeon had done an amazing job.

"We thought we would be alone out here and made ourselves comfortable," Steve said, indicating their state of undress. "I'm sorry if we startled you guys, I hope you won't mind, we really enjoy the freedom of the nudist lifestyle. We're all adults here, right?"

"I..." I started to speak, trying desperately to find a polite way to let them know that we weren't okay with it, but I didn't get the chance.

"Sure! It's cool," Jasmine chimed in.

"Yep, all adults here," Amy, who wouldn't officially be an adult until her birthday the next day, added with a smile.

"Well..." I kept stumbling over my words, trying to find a way out, but couldn't do it without being a killjoy. "I guess," I said finally.

"Right. Well, we'll let you finish setting up now," Steve said. "Let us know if you need anything."

I said thanks and went back to our camping spot. After recovering from the initial shock, I felt confident that this shouldn't interfere with our plans. It was an unexpected situation, for sure, but Steve and his wife seemed like nice people and I didn't believe they'd cause any problems for us. Nudity wasn't a big deal, I wouldn't had thought twice of it if our daughters hadn't been with us, but even so, I don't know why I got so worried at first.

"She's hot!" Will whispered to my ear as we were finishing up setting our supplies. He was referring to Sophie.

"Down boy," I chuckled. "Let's focus on having fun with our daughters, okay? I'm sure you'll find plenty of hotties to fuck when we get back home."

"All right, man, I'm just saying," he said, holding his hands up defensively.

The rest of the day went down smoothly. We joined the girls in the lake to cool off and relax our muscles after the long car trip and hike. We built a fire and made some smores while fooling around telling stories and jokes. We finally went to sleep pretty early, eager to rest after a long day. Our sleeping arrangements were the girls in one tent and Will and I in the other. We didn't really interact much with Steve or Sophie that first day.

***

The next morning, I woke up abruptly by someone nudging me.

"Dad! Wake up!" Amy said, still poking me.

"What?" I said, half asleep.

"Wake up! It's my birthday!" she said excitedly.

"Cool," I mumbled, eyes still closed, pretending I don't care.

"Daaaad!"

"Oh, come here you little brat!" I turned and pulled her against me, trapping her in my arms. "Happy nineteenth birthday, Peanut!" I said, kissing her on the top of her head.

"Okay! Let me go!" she said, fighting to get free and giggling.

"Oh, you asked for it," I said tightening my grip and kissing her again. She was wearing her two-piece swimsuit, and as I held her I was feeling her soft smooth skin on her back and smelling her girly scented hair.

Eventually, I let her free. "So, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing, spending it with you, Uncle Will and Jasmine is all I wanted!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, doubtful.

"Well... maybe I'll think of something, eventually," she smirked.

Yeah, I wasn't getting away that easy.

"Let's go outside, it's a great day for a swim." She ran back outside and soon I heard both girls splashing and laughing around in the lake.

Will seemed to have woken up a while ago, as I was alone in my tent. I got up and changed into a swimsuit before walking outside to find him lying on the sandy lakeside. He seemed to be having a quite enjoyable conversation with Sophie. Same old Will. Steve didn't seem to be around.

I turned my attention back to the girls, frolicking in the shallow lake waters. Once again, I admired their youthful beauty. My daughter was wearing a yellow two-piece swimsuit. It was fairly modest, but incredibly sexy in the way it hugged all her curves. The bottom had a boy-shorts cut, but high enough to reveal the bottom part of her firm butt cheeks. Her top did a good job of covering the majority of her substantial bosom, but that didn't keep my wandering eyes from being mesmerized by her bouncing orbs, as she jumped around with her friend.

Jasmine's suit was white and slightly more risqué, with lower cuts and more generous in showing some skin. Her perfectly round bubble ass was just breathtaking. Like the rest of her body, it looked so hard and firm like it was carved on marble, obviously the result of rigorous work outs. Her breasts were not much to speak of size-wise, but were exquisitely perky, and her prominent hard nipples, quite visibly poking under the thin fabric, looked mouthwatering.

As I admired her flat stomach, I noticed her belly button piercing. I guess if you're going to have a tram stamp, a belly button piercing is to be expected. I'd always found it a bit overdone, but it did look quite sexy against Jasmine's dark skin. I wondered if she had any other piercings.

For the second time in the last two days, I caught myself having very questionable thoughts about the girls. I tried to snap out of it, hoping no one noticed, and headed to our camp spot to make coffee. Although, at this point I hardly needed help waking up.

Later that morning, Will and I went to explore the area and gather some wood to use for our camp fire. When we returned, we found the girls sitting by the lake together with Sophie and Steve. They were giggling, and if I didn't know better I'd think they were flirting. I wasn't really comfortable with the idea of Amy flirting with a totally naked sixty three year old guy, so I decided to join them.

"Good morning, Steve," I said, sitting next to them. "You all seem to be in a joyful mood, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, you know, this and that." Steve winked at the girls and they giggled. I wasn't too happy about that, I admit.

"They're just teasing you, Ethan," Sophie said, sensing my displeasure and taking pity on me. "We were just telling them about the last time we stumbled naked upon a family of campers, a few years ago. They couldn't look us in the eye and blushed every time we tried to make conversation with them," she chuckled. "We had some fun with them, but eventually we just wore clothes as they were clearly uncomfortable and too shy to say anything. We are very grateful you guys are more open-minded. We would hate to restrict ourselves with clothes in this beautiful location."

"So how long have you guys been nudists?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh, it's been more than forty years for me," Steve reminisced, "And Sophie actually grew up in a naturist family."

"So where do you go to be... I mean to have privacy... so you... " Amy asked, stumbling on her words.

"Oh, there are communities," Steve smiled at her awkwardness. "There is much more people into the nudist lifestyle than you'd guess, trust me. And it's constantly growing. There are some standard places you can go. But every now and then, like anyone, we want to enjoy a more secluded place. This is our first time in this area, we stumbled upon this place only two days ago."

"Why do it, though?" Jasmine asked, obviously much more comfortable with the subject.

"Why not?" He paused then continued, "I guess it's hard to describe the feeling unless you try it yourself. Haven't you ever wanted to try?"

"Well, maybe... " Jasmine confessed. "It's something I'd like to try sometime. It's on my bucket list, you could say," she chuckled.

"Well, why not try it right now?" Steve suggested.

"What? Now?" Jasmine was taken by surprise.

"Sure, it seems like the perfect opportunity. You are in a beautiful secluded location, you have us, so you won't be alone, and you're surrounded by close friends and family you trust. And I doubt a stunning girl like you is self conscious about her body."

Jasmine only paused for a second, considering his words, and eventually she said, "You know what? You're absolutely right!"

At that point, I realized I had let this go on for too long and I was about to object to all this, but I never got the chance. Jasmine had stood up and removed her bottom before I could utter a word, and then I was speechless as I looked at her smoothly shaved pussy and her protruding pussy lips right next to me. She continued by removing her top, exposing her cute perky tits and dark long nipples, which were both pierced.

I then turned to Will, thinking he would surely have something to say and put a stop to this, it wasn't too late.

"That's my girl!" he exclaimed, admiring his daughter's beauty.

Well, that was a bust. I should've spoken up myself, but I wasn't quite sure how to handle it. I didn't want to cause a scene or anything.

I was about to open my mouth when I heard Jasmine speak, "Won't you join me, Amy? You're officially an adult today!"