Daughter Training Ch. 12

Story Info
Family planning makes everyone happy.
4.8k words
4.44
31.8k
34

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story incorporates ideas and requests from reader feedback. In response to some other feedback I've received, this series is, of course, entirely in the realm of fantasy and should stay there. I only advocate the idea of committed soulmates who can share any kink or fantasy without judgment. Sometimes, it's fun to fantasize or roleplay something you'd never want to do in real life. So relax and enjoy. Or don't, and enjoy whatever you like. Thank you for feedback of any kind.

Evelyn had no idea the beginning of the year would coincide with the next promising phase of her life. Her 18th birthday was today, December 31st, and that night, the newly legal teen was attending a New Year's Eve party with her daddy, Jack, at the Fertile Valley Convention Center. Her entire birthday had so far been a lot of hectic running around. They had just returned from visiting extended family out of state. During that visit, Jack seemed more eager than usual to get back. There was a small get-together at their house earlier to celebrate Evelyn's birthday; it was nothing huge, but that was fine with Evelyn. All her friends over eighteen RSVP'd to attend the New Year's Eve party, so she treated that as if it doubled as her public birthday party. It was unlike any other party she had been to, being a daddy-daughter event, with the rule strictly enforced. It was held across the hall from a mother-son party that her brother Alex and her mom Rachel attended last year and were doing so again. Evelyn was wearing a cute short skirt and a halter top. Rachel was dressed in an extremely slutty and expensive designer blue dress that barely hid anything. Rachel knew it was time to teach her daughter how to dress to make Daddy happy. Evelyn had already been told that her mom's birthday present would be a clothing shopping spree they'd go on together. Daddy said he was waiting until tonight to give her his biggest present. Evelyn couldn't wait to see it. Her daddy always doted on her, and his presents were so thoughtful.

Evelyn had heard since she could remember that kids in this town eventually start spending much more time with one of their parents than kids living anywhere else. Nobody ever told her what that meant. It seemed part of a joke that nobody wanted to explain. Evelyn had always been close with her daddy and was sure she loved him more than anyone else.

Evelyn was short, just like her mom. In fact, she looked a lot like her mom. Blonde hair, brown eyes, a round kissable face, an hourglass figure with C-cup breasts, an ass that can make any man salivate, and a mouth hole big enough to avoid scraping the thick family cocks. Unlike her mom, Evelyn hadn't had any sexual experience. Everyone else in the family knew this would no longer be the case by the time the party was over.

Half of the girls in Evelyn's class had turned eighteen before her, and she had noticed a trend. As time passed, the girls in her class started to diverge into two groups. One group that was extremely happy and who was constantly whispering and laughing among themselves, and lately rubbing each other's bare tummies. The second group contained girls who were oblivious to the changes in the other girls or wondered what was happening. Every time a girl had her 18th birthday, it was as if she was instantly moved from the second group to the first. The next time anybody saw her, the girl would look content and happy, like she'd discovered the secret to the meaning of life. And, in fact, she had.

While she was at the New Year's Eve party and the clock slipped closer to midnight, Evelyn noticed many girls attending fell into the first group. Now that she thought about it, everyone at the party was over 18. She got a strange feeling. It felt like they all kept looking at her with a friendly, knowing smile. Daddy looked anxious like something was on his mind. While mingling separately, she repeatedly saw her daddy talk to different groups of men. Each time he spoke to new men, they'd introduce themselves and shake hands. Then Daddy would point at Evelyn, and the other men would all look over. They would each give an approving nod, then do something like shake his hand again or pat him on the back. One other dad even gave him a high five. Evelyn loved her daddy, maybe more than anything or anyone else. Still, she had yet to learn what they might be talking about. Everyone is so weird.

About half an hour before midnight, the father and daughter met at their reserved seat. Each daddy-daughter couple only had one seat reserved. When Evelyn looked around, every girl sitting down was on her daddy's lap, some of them with one hand looking like it was pressed into the man's crotch.

"Maybe it was for support or balance," Evelyn thought.

One girl leaned back against her daddy with his arms wrapped around her and his face nestled against her neck. Her eyes looked sleepy and unfocused, and her jacket covered her daddy's hands. In contrast, she looked like she was rapidly breathing shallowly until suddenly, her entire body shook in small tremors. The girl slumped back further against her daddy's chest.

"She must not be feeling well," Evelyn told her daddy, bringing his attention to the tired duo.

"Don't worry about it," groaned Jack, "her dad will ensure she's taken care of."

Daddy was right, as always. Evelyn always knew to listen to him. The concept of parental respect was drilled into the heads of every student in school every day, and Evelyn was always a great student.

Evelyn had to shift a bit to find a more comfortable position, and when she leaned back, Jack moved before his daughter felt a big, hard lump in his pants. Jack shifted and coughed. He wanted a little more privacy for what was soon to happen.

"Are you OK, Daddy? How is your injury?" Evelyn asked. "I haven't heard Mommy help you in a while.

At this point, Jack had a couple of cocktails and, being so horny he couldn't think straight, said, "Yeah, it hurts a little, but don't worry about me. It's what happens when Mommy and Daddy don't spend enough time together."

That made Evelyn think. She had noticed Mom spending much time in her brother Alex's room with the door closed. Her mom said not to open the door because Alex needed help massaging a badly hurt sports injury. They needed privacy because Alex was embarrassed. Everyone was so weird. She could always tell that they finished the massage when the massage noises stopped (the rhythmic sounds of bedsprings creaking and the bed hitting the wall) and her mom and brother yelled in celebration. Evelyn never had or was given a massage, but it sounded like hard work. For a while now, probably since her brother's 18th birthday, her mom has been helping with her brother's sports injury. Afterward, Mom would go down the hall to the master bedroom and help Daddy with his old injury.

"It's so weird that father and son have the same sports injury a couple decades apart. Must be a genetic thing," Evelyn hypothesized.

Lately, though, Mom has been spending more and more time helping in Alex's bedroom until she started falling asleep there. And sometimes the massage noises kept going after they each yelled. Stupid Alex must keep reinjuring himself, making it harder and harder for Mom to massage it out. Last week, it was decided that from now on, Rachel will sleep in her son's room to help him at a moment's notice if needed. Last Saturday, they both emerged from the son's bedroom, looking exhausted but satisfied. Alex must have required some frequent and hard deep tissue massage to get him and Mom tuckered out like that. They stayed in Alex's room most of the day, only coming out for food and restroom breaks so Rachel could give her son a long day of physical therapy.

"So that's the place that needs massaging," Evelyn said. "That must be the inner thigh and hard to get to yourself. No wonder Alex is embarrassed and wants the door closed. But it's just like a medical procedure, right? Nobody should be embarrassed about that."

Jack kept his mouth shut as Evelyn continued, "Although, Daddy, there were a couple of times I saw Mom helping out Alex outside his room, so maybe he's getting less embarrassed about needing help.

Jack just grunted, trying to stay calm.

Evelyn explained the times she witnessed her mother help her brother.

"The first time, Daddy, Alex, and Mom were sitting close at the dinner table when I came into the kitchen from outside. There was an empty wine bottle at the table, and Mom's arm quickly moved up and down over Alex's lap. I couldn't see his lap, but she must have been doing her massages. When she noticed I was watching, Mom said, 'Your brother needs quick help with his muscles. Remember, though, don't look.' Then she slid under the table and must have done an excellent job because soon afterward, Alex groaned and tilted his head back simultaneously, his eyes also rolling back. Then Mom said, 'Just helping with the muscle relaxation exercises.'"

Evelyn paused momentarily and sat on her daddy's other leg. "I had already gone to the other side of the room to grab a drink from the fridge, where I couldn't see them much at all, but I could hear new sounds. So I asked, 'Was that a slurp? Mom, are you eating under there?' Then Mom said, 'You caught me,' talking with her mouth full. You know she once punished me for doing that, what a hypocrite." Evelyn noticed other couples looking at them and felt pride. She also realized that she just thought of her and her daddy as a "couple," and a warm feeling started growing inside.

"You wouldn't believe it, Daddy, it was so rude. I think Mom might have been drunk. She stayed under the table and said, 'Just need to multitask, you know? Have to mmph mmmm mmph.' The last few words were too muddled to understand. Alex looked unresponsive, so I went upstairs to do my calculus homework."

"Everyone is so weird, right, Daddy?"

"The other time was family movie night, Mom and Alex sitting on the long couch, you and me on the loveseat. As the time got later, I saw Mom start to lean over with her head resting on a blanket that covered Alex's lap. I understood why she was tired. She had helped so much with the injury the previous night that practically nobody slept well with all the yelling. It was so annoying. Anyway, Alex had this pained look on his face, so Mom helped out by putting the blanket over her head and helped Alex out right there on the couch. Alex had the same look on his face that he had from the other time at the dinner table."

Evelyn shifted again, lost her balance for just a second, and placed her hand on Jack's big lump. Jack wasn't sure if she noticed, but Evelyn didn't say anything. She continued, "But Daddy, from the night before, when I couldn't get any sleep because of all the noise they were making, I'm not sure what Mom meant when she yelled, 'Yes! All of it! Give me all of it!' Could it have something to do with massaging out the hard lumps in the muscle, maybe? She also said, 'Give me all of it! Don't pull out!' I have no idea what that meant. There must be a lot about massages and physical therapy that I still need to learn. It was almost as confusing as Mom screaming, 'Tonight's the best chance! Put it all where you came from!' Maybe she was getting frustrated and asking for the strength that had left Alex's muscles to return, but who knows. Maybe she was just tired, right, Daddy?"

Jack had felt like he'd been edging the entire time his innocent daughter sat on his lap. His daughter's clear but naive description of the culmination of his wife's dream, combined with the anticipation of hopefully fulfilling his own tonight, was almost too much. All he could manage to pop out of his mouth was something his daughter said frequently, "Everyone is so weird."

Evelyn was delighted and laughed, "You totally get me, Daddy! You're so funny!"

However, Evelyn was thinking. It was nice that Rachel was helping her son, but Daddy needed help, too. Evelyn realized that Mom had been helping Alex so much that she was not leaving enough time to help Daddy. "That's not fair," she thought. Evelyn was defensive of her daddy, the number one man in her life. Evelyn loved her daddy, so sitting on Jack's lap, she said, "I get it, Daddy, Mommy's not helping you enough. Well, I'll start helping. Mom has Alex to care for, and now I have you. I promise I'll work harder than Mommy to make you feel good."

When she told this all to Jack, a bead of sweat formed on his brow as he leaned back, tightly gripping her waist with both hands. It would be so easy for him to raise and lower her. She had no idea what she was saying, but Jack prayed it would still happen anyway. Evelyn straddled her daddy, just like other girls doing the same with their daddies. Instead of bouncing up and down like the others, Evelyn hugged her daddy tightly, whispering, "I love you, Daddy."

It took every scrap of willpower for Jack not to cum in his pants. He whispered back, "I love you too, sweetheart. You have no idea how much."

Jack waited over 21 years for tonight. This was all going according to the plan he created with his fantastic wife, Rachel. After they first met, they had a few dates that ended with increasingly hot sex as they got more comfortable with each other and drove each other more and more wild with their increasingly perverted fantasies. Before long, they hatched their extended plan to live the most pleasurable and perverted lives imaginable. Jack would knock up Rachel with their first child, then knock her up again. They would repeat until they had at least one kid of each sex. They discussed the likely possibility of them needing more than two kids to get what they wanted or having more kids to have more options, but they got lucky and didn't need more than two pregnancies. Rachel was also pretty much done giving birth after Evelyn, except for any kids by her son. She'd have as many kids by her offspring as he wanted. The devious, happy couple moved to Fertile Valley because it was the best place to raise their kids in the ways of family love and to live their best lives. Jack was envious of his legal wife because she got to achieve her dream first. She still had a few baby-making years left, and since last week, the only sperm that had touched her had been their son's. With the love Jack saw in the eyes of the pair as they looked at each other, Jack wouldn't be surprised if he didn't fuck his legal wife ever again. If things went according to plan, that would be perfectly fine by Jack. Especially if he someday got to teach his eighteen-year-old double-daughter what he was showing his first daughter tonight, but that would be a future plan to make with his future daughter-wife.

It made Jack envious as he wanted the same deep love, and hopefully, he got it according to plan. The past week had been the longest time Jack had not had sex since he was in his early 20s, and his sister was on a breeding frenzy in her bedroom with both of their parents for two weeks straight. Jack understood the necessity of it, as it was the last chance for his sister to get a sibling growing in her before her 19th birthday. She'd never have lived it down if his sister-niece hadn't been conceived then, and his parents had to give the best chances possible. They even got special family breeding leave approved at work to give the task their full attention. However, it was a tough two weeks. Jack had to take care of himself as he heard the constant pounding and yells about what his dad was doing to his sister. Jack's sperm couldn't be anywhere near his sister's womb, and his mom couldn't pull herself away from her daughter's cunt. She was obsessed with rubbing her daughter's belly and talking to the sperm and egg like they could hear her, encouraging them to combine and expand the family. Even worse, the moans of both females reverberated through the house, making it hard to concentrate on anything as it was obvious the younger female relative was being impregnated while, at the same time, the older one cleaned up and prepared the breeding pair for round after round of family love.

That memory burned in Jack's mind, and it was getting difficult for Jack to sit back, watch, and listen to his legal wife, trying hard not to waste a second of her remaining fertility while being quite vocal, especially when he patiently awaited his future wife to blossom. His wife was at least as vocal as his sister. Jack wondered what his daughter's moans sounded like. He couldn't wait to teach her to be as good at dirty talk as his wife.

Glancing at his phone, Jack said under his breath, "Twenty minutes."

"What was that you said, Daddy?" Evelyn inquired.

Jack needed Evelyn off of him, or he would cum in his pants. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "Kitten, how about you get up and get a couple of root beers?"

"OK, Daddy," Evelyn said before hopping off her daddy's lap. Looking back, she saw a wet spot on her daddy's crotch. She thought, "I didn't spill anything. Was that there when I sat down?"

On her way to the refreshments, she saw one girl in her class drag her own daddy by his arm into the unisex bathroom, where they locked the door behind them. As she waited her turn to grab drinks, she heard the same things from the two in the bathroom that she'd heard from her brother and mother and said out loud, "It's so nice that family helps each other out, as mine does."

"That's what family is for," the girl behind Evelyn spoke with a chuckle. Evelyn turned around to see her classmate, Ruth. Ruth was a beautiful girl with straight black hair, bangs, a headband, and an extraordinarily low-cut, short, simple black dress. Ruth had already started to "get fat," as the girls who weren't "in the know" would say, as all they knew was that Ruth's belly was growing, not why. Her already ample breasts were pushing at the top of the dress, making it almost burst at the seams before they, too, started swelling. It looked like the dress was fighting a losing battle, bursting at the seams.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else," Ruth tried to backtrack, not wanting to be responsible for giving away anything. Just then, Ruth spotted the love of her life, the man who gave her life, across the room by a door to the parking lot, motioning to her to go to him. She picked up a piece of celery from the food table and started sucking on it, moving it in and out of her mouth.

"The guy in there must have a similar problem to my dad and brother," Evelyn told the girl. "I'm going to start helping my Daddy soon because Mommy just can't handle it all."

"That's nice," Ruth had already checked out of the conversation. "Sorry, gotta go; talk to you later."

Ruth went over to her daddy, and they both disappeared outside into the parking lot, where a few other impatient incestuous couples already had many cars bouncing and rocking in their spots.

Evelyn became even more distracted by the odd behavior of the guests. She noticed that the crowd was thinning out slightly, which was very strange to happen a few minutes before midnight on New Year's Eve.

"Five minutes, everyone!" The party organizer announced over the loudspeaker.

Just then, Jack grabbed the back of Evelyn's shoulder, startling her.

"Didn't mean to frighten you, princess. Did you get the root beer?"

"No, Daddy, sorry I got distracted. I saw some weird stuff and then got distracted talking to people."

"That's alright, sweetie. I've got a bottle of water we can share if needed. Let's go grab one of the meeting rooms really quick." Jack said as he took Evelyn's hand and guided her to a small room, passing a big sign that said, "Familial Relief Area."

Evelyn was soon going to learn what that meant.

"I hope I didn't wait too long, are they all taken?" Hand in hand, daddy and daughter walked down the hall full of closed doors with a red "Occupied" marker. They had thick doors and walls, but still, the couples inside each one were loud enough so anyone outside could tell that there was hardcore incest actively being performed inside.

12