Daughter Training Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three minutes," the voice on the loudspeaker said.

"Finally! OK, get in here with me, Kitten."

Daddy and daughter hopped into the last available Family Relief Room. Evelyn looked at her handsome father with a heart that melted every time he called her "Kitten."

A large TV was on the wall, showing a live feed of the big ball drop ceremony at Times Square in New York City. There was also some other small furniture, including chairs, a table, and a lamp. There was also a big king-sized bed with fresh linens courtesy of the Fertile Valley branch of the SFPIA ("Society For the Presentation of Incest in America").

Jack embraced his daughter, saying, "Kitten, do you know why we're here?"

The two direct relatives shared a look that drove away all questions and left only answers.

Evelyn looked at her daddy, and everything clicked into place. "To give me my present?"

Jack's rod stiffened, "Yes, Kitten. Can you guess what it is?"

Everything started to click into place. "The same thing Alex is trying to give Mommy, right?" Evelyn asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, Kitten."

"I was made for you, wasn't I? I feel it."

The announcement blared through the speakers, "One minute!"

Jack muted the sound system in the room. "There, that should do it."

"Kitten, this is the night you finally get to do what you were born for. You're supposed to..."

Evelyn interrupted, "... Bear your children."

"Yes, Kitten. And be my wife. Mommy and I had long-term plans. Alex was made for Rachel. He learned his purpose and is now building his new family with her. I don't want to force you, but I love you so much I can't imagine life without you as my wife. But it's your choice."

"Daddy, I always felt like we were more to each other than Father and Daughter. I see the other girls in Fertile Valley listening to and obeying their daddies, and they're so happy. I never knew completely why, but now I understand. You made me for you. I came from you. I'm meant to be devoted to you."

"That's my good little Kitten," Jack said as his excitement grew.

Evelyn grabbed her father's hands, and the two leaned toward each other, their lips an inch apart. They looked into each other's eyes, reading into each other as best they could, and deep down, they found the truth. They were already of one heart.

Evelyn: "So you want to start a new family with me?"

Jack: "More than anything, Kitten. You have no idea how much I love you."

The countdown timer flashed on the screen, but the future lovers weren't paying attention. All that mattered now was each other.

TEN! NINE!

Evelyn: "Our own house, full of our babies?""

EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX!

Jack: "Yes, anything you want."

Evelyn: "As many as I want?"

FIVE! FOUR!

Jack: "Of course, Kitten. Anything for you."

THREE! TWO! ONE!

Evelyn: "I'm yours forever, Daddy. Make me your wife!"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

At the exact moment that started Evelyn's 18th birthday, father and daughter finally joined in a passionate embrace, kissing like they were desperate for each other,

Jack and Evelyn dragged each other to the bed, shedding clothes. Jack felt his daughter's now eighteen-year-old sex, wet and slick, begging to be filled by the cock that created her eighteen years and nine months ago.

Jack: "Do you know what will happen, sweetheart? Your tiny pussy is about to get filled with cock."

Evelyn: "Oh, Daddy, I can't wait, please do it, fill me up."

Jack: "I've been on edge all night, Kitten; I don't know how long I'll last."

Evelyn: "Then fuck me again and again, and never stop! Keep me filled with enough seed to keep me pregnant for the next twenty years!"

Jack wanted the first time with the love of his life to be face-to-face. He pushed her back onto the bed and crawled between her legs, then posed himself on his knees with his rock-hard seven-inch cock, in his hand, drooling pre cum.

Jack: "This might hurt, Kitten."

Evelyn: "I'm a virgin, Daddy, but my hymen is gone. I lost it doing gymnastics."

Jack: "Alright, little girl, but I'm also thick, and even though you are the sweetest and wettest little girl in the world, you have a tiny pussy, so I'll go slow."

Jack leaned down and inserted himself into his daughter. Just the tip at first, slowly rocking in and out, allowing his daughter to adjust. A little bit more, then let her muscles relax. Then a little more, and a little more.

Evelyn had the tightest pussy Jack had ever felt. Slowly but surely, he inserted his thick seven-inch cock into his daughter, then pressed his lips down onto hers as they rocked together. Over the next few minutes, Jack used one finger to explore down below until he found her clit and started gently rubbing.

Evelyn: "Oh, Daddy, what is that feeling? It feels so good, Daddy."

Jack: "That's just your body giving you pleasure, Kitten. Let it come."

Evelyn felt wonderful, pressed between her love and the bed. "Please do this forever, Daddy! I'll always be with you!"

Jack's cock could now go in and out more freely, but Jack didn't want to get too rough, at least at first.

Evelyn: "Oh my God, Daddy. Oh my God! I think I'm going to cum! Do it! Cum in me!"

Jack: "Are you sure, Kitten? I can always pull out."

Evelyn locked her arms and legs around her father and held him tight.

Jack: "I'm almost there, baby. One last chance. Are you sure you want it?"

Evelyn: "Do it inside! Give me all of it! Don't pull out! I'M YOURS! BREED ME!"

Jack let out a loud roar as a huge load sprayed out over and over, marking Evelyn for all time as his property, as any daughter should belong to her daddy.

Spurt after spurt entered her as the incestuous couple rutted and pushed into each other, desperate to make a life together as they were meant to.

Finally, the orgasms finished, and they released each other. Jack rolled off of Evelyn, and then they snuggled.

"I love you so much," Evelyn said, "thank you for making me, thank you for everything. I'll be your property, whatever you want me to be."

"That's my good girl; you've made me the happiest and luckiest man alive. I promise we will get you pregnant as soon as possible."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy; I can't wait until I'm your little pregnant daughter-wife," Evelyn said as he caressed her father's chest. "Let's have a big family."

And they did. Only six years later, Jack and Evelyn had five healthy children, all daughters, and they weren't stopping there. Evelyn already had another swelling belly, and with Jack's unbelievable luck and his huge smile when rubbing his daughter-wife's tummy, it's easy to guess the sex of his latest unborn child. Jack and Evelyn had made new long-term plans, and when Evelyn had to get Jack off quickly, all she had to do was whisper them into his ear. Not that it was a competition, but they were beating Rachel and Alex, who only had four kids. But with such a big family filled with so much love, everybody wins.

12