Daughter Tricks Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl and Mary had already shuttled their car ahead so it was waiting. They gave us a ride back to Fontana Dam to get ours and we treated dinner at one of the restaurants. Carol said, "Honey, it is too late to hit the road. Let's get a room so we can get cleaned up and sleep in a real bed." Earl immediately said that they would stay over too and we could all meet for breakfast.

Carol had cornered me. It made no sense to leave in the early evening and it would seem like we wanted to get away from our friends. So both couples got rooms and agreed on our morning date. As soon as we got in our room, Carol started undressing me and then herself. She took my hand and led me to the shower where the warm water was something new after our time on the trail. She started soaping my chest and said, "Daddy, why is your cock swollen like that? MMMMMMMMMM"

"Never mind my cock. Let's just enjoy the shower." It really was heavenly. But as we washed each other, I probably spent too long washing her tits. Her little breasts took all my attention until I got to her pussy. After at least 10 minutes of washing inside and out of her tiny sex, I realized that she had been washing my shaft the whole time.

At first we had the water spraying between us and hitting both our chests but then we started turning and turning. The comforting spray was hitting us all over. I wish I could put into words how good this warm spray felt after a week and a half of nothing or cold cloths. We played in the shower for a long time. I had spent a lot of time washing her petite tits and her little pussy. Maybe it was close to an hour. She did a good job on my manhood before we finally dried off and went to bed.

I thought that nothing could ever feel as good as that warm water but before I could finish the thought Carol had my dick in her mouth again. She was sucking hard and fast while her hands were all over my bare body. Then I turned her around to get her pussy in my mouth. My tongue traveled up and down the crack while my finger entered her hole. She let out a little scream every time my lips bit her clit. Then she started riding me. Slow at first and then faster and faster. My bulb was hitting the back and it felt wonderful. She screamed out loud when she started coming and her whole body was shaking. I was coming too and it was earth shaking. My pulse matched the rivers of cum that were filling my daughter's pussy.

After a long time, we collapsed on the bed and went to sleep when I awoke to the knock on the door and was reminded that we had plans. I yelled, "Give us a minute."

At breakfast, Mary noticed that I was deep in though and said, "A penny for your thoughts."

Could I tell her that I loved fucking my daughter and decided to stop trying to give it up? No, that is something that can never happen. Instead I said, "The shower was incredible. It was really out of this world. After breakfast, we may go back to the room and shower until checkout time."

Mary said, "We showered together for a long time last night. You are right about the incredible warm water. Every time we get home from a few days on the trail, we play in the shower for hours."

Carol said, "Yes!!!" Yes we will, I thought. I also thought about our new life together.

We made several hikes with Earl and Mary that year and became very close.

12