Daughter Wants to See a Penis

Story Info
18 Year Old daughter has never seen a penis, until now!
3.1k words
4.54
46.7k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers

My 18 Year Old Daughter and my Penis

By Subone1

This is a simple little fantasy. If incest is your thing, hopefully you'll enjoy it. If not, maybe move on to another story. Either way, thanks for stopping by!

I rolled over in bed and looked at my phone. Shit! Ten after eight already! I need to get up and get moving!

I had taken this Friday off to get a bunch of stuff done around the house, and just to give myself a mental health day from work. Work has totally sucked lately! I stumbled into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and headed downstairs in just my pajama bottoms. I could hear my wife and our daughter having a very animated conversation in the kitchen.

"Mom! I'm serious! I need to know what to do about this!" Ashley whined in a frustrated voice.

"Your timing is horrible Ashley! I'm already late for work, we'll have to talk about this later," my wife replied.

I walked into the kitchen. My wife was hurrying around packing her lunch for work and trying to gulp down a cup of coffee. Ashley sat at the kitchen table, her long blonde hair back in a ponytail. All she wore was a black sports bra that did little to cover her very large tits and a skimpy pair of baby pink panties. Ashely, our only child, turned 18 last week but has had the body of a mature woman for a couple of years now.

I walked to the cabinet to get a cup for my coffee, "What's the problem here ladies?" I asked casually.

"Ashley has her panties in a wad because she's never seen a penis," my wife said as she closed the door to the fridge.

"Mom!" Ashley whined again. "Jesus, you can't say that stuff in front of Dad!"

"Why not, he has a lovely, and very large I may add, penis. Maybe he can show you his," she said sarcastically as she headed for the front door. "See you two this evening!"

I looked at Ashley who had turned three shades of red, embarrassed because I had walked in on this mother-daughter talk. I heard the front door close.

"So, what's really going on kitten?"

Ashley looked up from staring at her cereal, "Dad, I can't talk about this with you!"

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Ok honey, just trying to help if I can."

Then, after a moment's pause and an audible sigh, she added, "All the other girls at school keep talking about boys and what they do on their dates. I just nod and smile, because while I have some idea what they're talking about, I'm just not sure."

I nodded but didn't say anything, just trying to be a good listener.

Another pause, more hesitation, "I mean, I'm 18 now you know. I need to know these things!"

"Well, as I said, if I can help in any way, just let me know honey." I stood and headed for the stairs to get changed.

"Dad?"

"Yes kitten?"

"Ummm...maybe Mom's idea wasn't so crazy after all."

"Does that mean you want to see my penis? And Ashely, for God's sake, quit calling it a penis. It's a cock, or a dick, okay?"

She sort of smiled and slowly nodded.

I walked back into the kitchen and stood in front of her, "Tell Daddy what you want kitten. Look me in the eye and tell me."

"I....I...want to see your cock Daddy."

Just hearing my beautiful baby girl say those words got my cock stirring, I felt it quickly growing. And let me tell you, pajamas do absolutely nothing to hide a hard on!

Ashley looked at the growing bulge in my pajama bottoms, intrigued by what was happening. I folded my arms across my chest, "Pull my pajamas down kitten."

"Why is it getting bigger, Daddy?"

"That happens when I get excited."

"Are you getting excited because I want to see it?"

Now it was my turn to hesitate. I have shamefully lusted after my baby girl. Now that she's 18, I really needed to control my urges!

"Well, yes, I guess so honey. You're a beautiful young lady."

She smiled that beautiful smile and reached for the waistband of my pajamas. Ever so slowly, like unwrapping a birthday present, she slowly slid them down over my hips and all the way to the floor. My growing hard on popped out and almost hit her in the face!

Ashley's mouth fell open, she sat back in her chair to take everything in.

"It's so big Daddy. Are all penises, sorry, cocks, this big?"

"Mine's a little on the larger size I guess," trying to be nonchalant as my daughter stared at my 8" cock.

"So, ummm, how does it work? What does it do? For a girl I mean?"

"Jeez kitten, didn't you and Mom ever have that birds and bees talk?"

She looked at me with those big blue eyes and slowly shook her head "no".

"Damn, no wonder you're confused," I sighed. "Well, when a guy gets excited, his cock gets erect."

"Like yours is now Daddy?"

I nodded, "Yes, like mine is now."

"And then what happens?"

"Well, after some foreplay, the man then inserts his cock into a woman's cunt, assuming she's ready."

"What do you mean, ready? And I want to ask you about foreplay later."

Her embarrassment had disappeared as she fired question after question at me. She had obviously been thinking about all this stuff for a while!

"Well, when she gets excited, her cunt gets moist, to lubricate the man's cock."

We both instinctively looked at her crotch. The wet spot on her panties was clearly visible.

"Like my cunt is now Daddy?"

I smiled, "Yes kitten, your cunt looks pretty moist."

"Wait. Back up a minute. So, it's called a cunt, not a vagina or pussy?" she asked.

I literally rolled my eyes and silently cursed my wife for not going over any of this stuff with Ashley.

"Yes, most people just call it a cunt." As I said this, I realized she still had not tried to touch my cock. "Do you want to touch it kitten?"

She looked up at me, "Yes, but I want to understand first. So, what gets it excited? Or gets you excited I should say?"

Jeez, how do I answer a question like that from my 18 year old daughter!?

"Well, ummm, I guess when I see a beautiful woman, that gets it excited."

"So, every time you see a beautiful woman it starts to get hard?"

"Well, no. There are certain things about women that get me excited."

She looked at me and winked, "Like a woman with big tits? I know you like tits Daddy, I've seen you staring at mine a lot!"

As she said this, she casually peeled off her black sports bra and dropped it on the kitchen table. Her gorgeous orbs spilled down her chest, so big, so pert and so full!

"Ashely! You shouldn't take your top off in front of me!"

"Why not Daddy? You're cock is right in my face!"

She had a point, plus, I was totally enjoying the view!

"It like, gets hard all on its own? When you see something that gets you excited, I mean?"

"Well, yes, mostly. But there are other ways to get it hard as well."

She quizzically looked up at me, not sure what I was getting at.

"It gets hard if you stroke it, or....ummm, if someone were to put it in their mouth," I replied hesitantly. "And of course, it will get excited when stroking in and out of a woman's cunt."

Jesus, really!? Has this kid been living under a rock for 18 years!?

Finally, she slowly reached out and wrapped her pretty, soft hand around my cock. Goddamn that feels good!

"It's so warm, Daddy, and hard."

Instinctively, Ashely started to slowly stroke my cock. Looking up at me again, she said, "Go on Daddy, I obviously have a lot to learn!"

"Ohhh, good Lord Ashley, that feels good."

I looked at her, and it was like a lightbulb went off in her head. I think she just then realized the sexual power a woman has over a man, especially when she has her hand wrapped around his cock!

"So, then what happens Daddy? After it gets excited, I mean? I've read a little bit about sperm, but not sure how that whole thing works."

"Well, it's usually referred to as cum; sperm is sort of the textbook name for it."

"Cum..." she said softly, as if hearing and saying the word for the first time in her life.

Ashley was still slowly stroking my cock as we had this very intimate discussion. Damn it! I can't shoot my load on my daughter's tits I thought.

"Honey, please stop stroking it for a bit, okay?"

"Why? Am I not doing it right Daddy?" She kept stroking my hard on.

"You're doing just fine kitten, I just don't want to cum....yet."

She reluctantly pulled her hand away from rock hard cock.

"So, once a cock gets excited enough, it shoots out cum?"

"Yup, that's basically it honey."

"How much cum comes out?" she asked.

I knew from experience and talking to other guys that I'm what is referred to as a 'heavy cummer'.

"Most guys shoot a tablespoon or two of cum at a time, I shoot out about four or five tablespoons of cum each time," I told her.

Her eyebrows shot up when she heard that.

"That seems like a lot!"

I slowly bent to pull my pajamas back up. She reached out and stopped me.

"No Daddy, not yet. I'm still looking at it. And besides.....I ummm, I want to taste it."

I let my pajamas fall back to the floor and sat down on one of the chairs at the table. My cock was still rock hard, it wouldn't be getting soft anytime soon!

"So, can I? Taste it I mean?"

I just nodded. Good Lord, I'm gonna go to hell for sure now!

Ashley instinctively got down on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me one more time, as if seeking my reassurance.

"Go ahead kitten, taste Daddy's cock."

She leaned forward, resting her arms and big, naked, tits on my thighs. She held my cock with one hand and slowly lowered her mouth onto it.

Oh my God! I started moaning out loud.

Ashley slowly licked the head, flicking her tongue against my pee hole. She then tried to get as much of my cock into her beautiful mouth as she could. To her credit, she got about two thirds of it in her mouth.

"Am I hurting you Daddy?"

"No kitten, you're doing great!"

"Good, cuz I think I'm gonna like doing this! Can I play with your cock whenever I want to Daddy?"

Damn this girl! She had me at my weakest moment!

"Sure honey, whenever you want." Just keep sucking for God sakes!

"And can I play with it wherever I want to Daddy?"

"Of course, you can, wherever you want."

"Even in front of Mom?"

Uh oh, wasn't expecting that question!?

"Well, sure. Just give me a bit of time to explain this to your Mother."

I started slowly thrusting my hips into my daughter's warm mouth, moaning out loud. Unfortunately, Ashley chose this moment to pull her mouth off my cock! UGGGHHH!

"Why'd you stop kitten?"

"I'll taste you cum another time Daddy, but this first time I want you to shoot your cum somewhere else," she said with a shy smile.

She stood up and took me by the hand, leading me up to her bedroom. I watched her taut little ass sway back and forth in her pink, spandex, panties as I followed her up the stairs.

"Lay on your back on my bed Daddy."

I moved her stuffed animals out of the way and did as she told me. Ashley stood next to the bed and peeled her panties off, tossing them on the nightstand.

"Feel me, Daddy. Is my cunt wet enough to lubricate your cock?"

I reached my hand out and stuck my middle finger into her cunt, Ashley immediately moaned softly and closed her eyes. She was plenty wet, but I decided to have some fun first.

"When was the last time you had an orgasm kitten?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"An orgasm?"

"Yes, when was the last time you masturbated?"

"Oh Daddy! I have so much to learn! I don't think I've ever had an orgasm."

"Well baby girl, we're gonna change that right now!"

As she stood next to the bed, I inserted another finger into her wet cunt and proceeded a slow in and out thrusting. After a bit of finger thrusting, I moved my thumb up and started to massage her engorged clit.

"Oh my God Daddy! Right there! Right there! Is that my clitoris? Keep going! Please don't stop!"

Picking up speed, I continued to finger fuck my daughter, intent on giving her the very first orgasm of her 18 year old life!

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! I never knew it could feel like this!"

"Cum for Daddy kitten, spray your cunt juice all over my hand!"

I leaned over the edge of the bed and started licking and nibbling on her clit, still thrusting in and out of her cunt with my fingers. All of sudden, she screamed, grabbed the back of my head, and her knees buckled! Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth was hanging open.

"Ohhhhh......my....fucking......God!" she screamed.

Right on cue, her cunt let loose with a flood of pussy juice, covering my hand, mouth, and running onto her bedroom floor. She fell to her knees and leaned her head on the bed, trying to catch her breath. I let her lay there and enjoy the afterglow. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked up at me lovingly. With a wicked smile on her beautiful face, she leaned over and completely licked her juices from my hand.

Wasting no time, Ashley climbed onto the bed and straddled my body.

"If your fingers felt that good, I can't wait to get this dick inside me!" she said with lust in her teenage voice.

"Ash, I'm just gonna lay here and let you get use to my cock being inside you. You can ride it slow or fast, all up to you. Just enjoy the feeling!"

"Ok Daddy! I will!"

I laid back and put my hands behind my head. Odd as it may sound since she was about to impale herself on my cock, I didn't want to be tempted to reach up and feel my daughter's tits; it just seemed too forward at the moment.

She held my throbbing cock with one hand and slowly, ever so slowly, lowered her beautiful 18 year old cunt until the head of my cock was right at her opening. She paused and looked at me.

"Ok Daddy, here I go. You're about to fuck your baby girl!"

"It's gonna hurt just for a minute baby, we need to break your hymen before it starts to feel good."

"Ok Daddy."

She slowly lowered herself the rest of the way, wincing when her hymen was broken.

"Ouch! That did hurt a bit!"

She kept going. Before I realized it, I was balls deep in my daughter!

"Now start moving your whole body up and down. Get a rhythm going kitten."

"Wait, I just want to sit here for a moment and feel it up inside me. It's....it's....such a full feeling! It seriously feels like someone stuffed a baseball bat up my cunt."

I looked up at her, God she's beautiful! Blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, big tits, and now sitting on my cock!

"I'm serious Daddy."

"About what honey?"

"I'm gonna wanna use your cock a lot, like every day. Maybe a couple of times a day. I'll stroke it, suck it, or fuck it as much as I can handle."

She was deadly serious; the genie was definitely out of the bottle!

Ever so slowly, she started rotating her hips, first in a circular motion, then forward and backward. I think she was rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone. Her eyes remained closed; her mouth slightly open.

She sensed my hesitation to her last comment.

"Daddy, if you don't give it to me when I want, then I'll just tease you until you give in. I already know you love my big titties. What else do you like Daddy? I've read a lot of men like nylons and high heels, do you?"

She felt my dick twitch.

Oh shit! How did she know my fetishes!? Lucky guess maybe?

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, smiling that devilish smile of hers.

"No use hiding it, Daddy. I just felt your cock twitch inside me when I mentioned nylons and high heels. You'll be a cinch to tease. You know your baby girl always gets what she wants."

With that, she started lifting herself up, and then down, up, and then down. Soon her tempo increased. I was mesmerized watching her bit tits flopping up and down!

"Oh....oh....my....fucking....God! This feels.....so.....damn....good!!"

She was like a machine or a piston, bouncing up and down on my rod. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

Glad I got that vasectomy a couple of years ago I thought, because I had no intention of pulling out! Not that she would have let me!

I urged her on, "Keep going baby! Ride Daddy's cock until you orgasm again!"

"Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy! Here it comes! I love your cock.........!!"

She screamed in orgasmic bliss and fell forward onto my chest, her big tits smashing against me! I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her like I used to do when she was a child. I honestly don't think I had ever felt this close to my baby girl, such an intense emotion!

We stayed like that for several minutes. Eventually, my cock softened and slid out of her now sloppy cunt. I silently and gently slipped out from underneath her. I covered her with her quilt and left her contentedly sleeping in her bed. I headed for her bedroom door.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much! That was so nice! I'll be ready to go again after my nap. Next time I want to find out what cum tastes like."

"Ok kitten, whenever and wherever you want. I love you too!"

Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers