Daughter's Best Friend and Her Mum Too Ch. 05 - Taking Jean

Story Info
Adrian reacquaints himself with his wife...
2.3k words
4.5
17k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian sat at home fantasising about his daughters friend Alannah.

Alannah was 20 with long natural blond hair. She was 5'6", thin, with a 34B 24 28 figure.

After the night a couple of weeks ago when he got to fuck both Barbara (Alannah's mom) and then her daughter Alannah, he had struggled to think of anything else. Then a week later there was a repeat performance where he got to slide into Allanah's virgin sister as well.

He was thinking back to before these events, when it seemed that every time Alannah came to the house to see his daughter Jane, she flirted with him, always interested in whatever he was doing, looking up at him with cute fluttering eyes. He would often make a point of talking to her when she came so he could stare at her fantastic figure. Her boobs were always perky and full for their small size and she almost always wore figure hugging tight pants. He often got an erection whilst talking to her.

Adrian sat back and closed his eyes to imagine what she had looked like naked in front of him, her hand in her panties playing with herself as she watched him fuck Barbara. He thought of her skinny hips as he pumped into her.

His thick seven inch cock started to grow inside his pants. He looked at his watch to see if he had time to jerk off before his wife Jean got back from shopping.

Deciding that he did, he fished his meat out of his pants and started to pull gently up and down.

"Fucking hell Alannah," he said aloud, "Suck my cock baby," as he speeded up the pace.

He thought to himself that for a change, this isn't going to take long.

He imagined Alannah's little mouth bobbing up and down on his purple mushroom head. He could feel his cock swell even more as he imagined her little damp bald cunt. .

"Suck my cock," he shouted, "Eat my cum," he continued as he felt his legs start to tingle.

"Yes, yes, yes," he rumbled, enjoying the idea of just jerking off and cumming all over his hand.

Jean had found it difficult talking to Adrian over the last few days. The revelation that he had been fucking Allanah, the 20 year old blond slut, had left her reeling. What made matters worse was the fact that Alannah had turned up at the house and Jean had ended up naked licking and fingering her. She was both confused and horny.

She got back from the store and opened the front door. Adrian was at home alone and she had no doubt that he'd have jerked off while she was out.

As she entered the house she heard "Fucking hell Alannah, suck my cock baby."

She stopped in her tracks. Then she heard him grunt, "Suck my cock, eat my cum," then, "Yes,yes,yes," as he grunted some more.

She was both horrified and shocked at the same time. Could SHE really be here? Having sex with her husband?

What was she going to do? She felt her panties dampen at the prospect of catching them in the act. She couldn't believe how turned on she was.

She decided to confront that little whore. She walked into the den and said, "Hi, I'm home."

Adrian rushed to try to put his cock away, shocked at being caught just as he was about to cum.

They looked at each other, Jean's eyes roaming down to Adrian's still very hard cock.

All he could manage was, "Hi", he gave up trying to cover his cock.

"Shopping's all done," she said as she continued to stare at cock.

As she turned and walked out she felt a rush of excitement wash over her.

So, he was jerking off.

"Oh my God," she muttered to herself as she busied herself in the kitchen.

She had loved that thick long cock before their marriage had gone sour. "What am I going to do?"

Adrian sat thinking to himself, "What am I going to do?"

He pushed his cock into his pants, walked into the kitchen to talk to Jean but found that he had no words.

He stared at her ample boobs wrapped in a tight blouse and the curve over her hips as her skirt stretched as she bent over to empty shopping bags.

He felt his cock throb, it wanted release. Jean turned to look at him, her eyes wandering down to the front of his pants.

He turned to walk out, but stopped. Turning back to her, he watched as she reached up to put groceries away.

He found himself overwhelmed by lust.

He took the two steps across the room to her and reached around to grab her boobs. He found her thick nipples and twisted them roughly, feeling them stiffen in his fingers.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jean squealed as she tried to twist away from him. Adrian pulled her tighter to him and put his mouth to her ear.

"I'm feeling up the frigid bitch who taunts me every day with her fucking horny body," he hissed.

"What do you mean?" Jean managed as Adrian continued to maul her boobs as he pushed her against the kitchen counter.

"I'm going to fucking take you, right here, right now," He said as he pushed her toward the kitchen counter. As he did he pulled her skirt up and pushed his hand into the back of her panties to fondle her butt. Jean was struggling to get away from the counter but he put his arm around her throat to stop her. Using his foot he forced her legs apart and pushed his hand deeper into her panties. As he slid his hand between her legs he was shocked to find a very wet, shaved cunt.

He stopped.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked sarcastically.

Jean had stopped struggling and let out a low moan as he sunk two fingers into her wet pussy. He started to thrust his digits in and out.

"You fucking slut," he said as he released her and pulled his fingers out of her. Jean sagged forward over the counter, panting.

Adrian took a step back and dropped his pants revealing his rock hard cock. He stepped up behind her. pulled her panties down her hips and thrust into her. He thrust all the way in to the hilt. Jean screamed as he did. He grabbed her hips and started to piston in and out of her.

"Fucking hell Jean, you're so fucking tight," he panted as he fucked her hard. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and stepped back. He pulled Jean up and turned her around.

"You fucking cunt," She said with hatred in her eyes, "I know you've been fucking Allanah."

"So what?" he answered, "She's sucked my cock as well." Jean didn't know what to do, the fact that he admitted to fucking her and this rough treatment had made her fantastically horny. She couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on.

"Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock Jean," Adrian said firmly. Jean didn't move, she just stared hungrily at his stiff length.

"I wasn't fucking asking," he said, "Get down on your knees and suck my cock, now."

"You know I don't do that," she said quietly. Adrian reached forward to her shoulder and gently pushed down, "you do now," he said.

She didn't know what to do, she had never liked having a cock in her mouth, but her body was screaming for her to suck it now.

Jean slowly sank to her knees, as she did she reached for his rigid cock and ran her hand up and down it's length.

"You've missed it haven't you," he taunted. She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth. She gently blew her warm breath over his cockhead as she moved forward and took it into her mouth. She sank down taking a couple of inches in then pulled off and did the same again.

"I was jacking off thinking about fucking Allanah," he said quietly as she sucked up and down.

"I know you were," she answered never loosing eye contact with him as she sank onto his cock again.

"You're so fucking hot, I'm gonna cum Jean," he breathed. Jean pulled off and started to rapidly pull up and down his shaft.

"Suck my cock, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," he said. "I don't want to," Jean replied but he grabbed her head and pushed roughly into her mouth as she tried to protest.

Tears started to run down her cheeks as he face fucked her. Her face reddened and she started to gag as his cock banged against her throat. "Oh yeah, here it comes," he moaned as he loosed his cum into his wife's throat. As he pumped his seed into her it started to leak past her lips, his orgasm receded and he pulled out.

"I said I don't fucking do that," snarled Jean as she unconsciously wiped the spilled cum up with a finger and licked it clean.

She stood, red faced, and left the room.

Adrian couldn't believe what he'd done, he was overcome with guilt. Although he had wanted to do that for a long time, he had accepted long ago that Jean just wasn't a cocksucker.

Jean rushed to her bedroom, she shut the door and leaned back against it. Her pussy was on fire. she reached down and pushed two fingers into her dripping hole. "Fucking hell," she breathed to herself as she started to finger herself.

She had decided a long time ago that oral sex was for whore's and had made that quite clear to her husband.

She had always known that she had a submissive side, and couldn't believe how turned on she got from being "used"!

She also couldn't believe how extraordinarily turned on she had become with Adrian forcing her to suck his cock, she had almost cum when he forced her to swallow his load. She stripped and lay on the bed, spreading her legs as wide as she could. She ran her hands over her shaved pussy (something she had done after being forced to eat Allanah out!) and started to rub up and down over her engorged clit.

Adrian, full of remorse, decided to go up and try to make peace with Jean. He opened the bedroom door to find her thrashing up and down on the bed, her eyes closed muttering to herself, "Fuck my mouth Adrian, cum in my throat, fucking do me any way you want, I'm yours to use."

He was stunned. Her naked shaved pussy looked fantastic. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he backed out of the room as she spasmed and her orgasm took her.

Adrian retreated to his own bedroom and didn't see Jean again until the next morning.

He woke with a throbbing cock, memories of yesterday flooded back to him. "Wow," he thought to himself, time to see how serious she is!

He walked into the kitchen as Jean was eating breakfast. She was wearing a loose pijama top and shorts, her nipples were hard and sticking through the thin material. His cock throbbed as it tented his shorts.

As she spooned her cereal in to her mouth she said, "Morning," without looking up from the newspaper.

Adrian walked to the side of the table and pulled his shorts down to free his cock. "Suck my cock," he said quietly.

"What?" She asked looking up at last. "What the fuck?" She asked looking at his long cock.

"Suck my cock, I've got a full load for you." He said quietly again.

"You can't be serious," Jean said, "I'm having my breakfast."

"Yes you are," He smiled as he pushed his cock head towards her lips. "Oh fuck," She whispered as she opened her mouth to take his length in.

"There's going to be a few changes Jean," He said as he reached down and fondled her nipples. "Really?" she asked coming up for air.

"Yeah there are," he said as he pulled her head onto his cock. "You're my fucking cocksucker now and I expect to unload in your face at least once a day. You are to keep your pussy shaved and when Allanah comes over you're her slave too, do you understand?"

"Yes," she muttered, "No, thats YES MASTER," Adrian said as he began to thrust into her mouth.

"Yes master," She managed briefly as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Let me see your cunt," He said, "Christ Adrian, that's an offensive word," She said. "I'm not Adrian whilst my cock is hard, do you understand?"

"Yes master," She whispered, frightened to show him her wet pussy, her shorts were soaked.

She stood and dropped her shorts, Adrian noted no panties. He could smell her already. "You're wet aren't you?" he asked. She couldn't look him in the eye but replied, "Yes." Adrian turned her and bent her over the table, He pushed into her hot cunt and immediately started ramming in and out.

As he did he said "Bring yourself off with your fingers whilst I fuck you, this load is for your cunt. I'll face fuck you properly later."

Jean reached between her spread legs and squeezed her clit between her thumb and forefinger then started to rub furiously. She couldn't believe this was happening, she was going to cum straight away. The humiliation was too much. "Fuck me, oh christ fuck me I'm cumming," she shouted.

Adrian pistoned in and out shouting "Me too, fucking hell, me too," as his load pulsed into her. He kept thrusting until his cock started to soften.

He pulled out, pulled up his shorts and said "Morning Jean," as if nothing had happened, "Clean yourself up love," and walk out.

More to follow...