Wife Wants to Watch

Story Info
Wife wants to rekindle her desire by watching her man.
2.1k words
4.33
55k
60
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I became best friends while working together in the military and we ended up getting married. She had kids from a previous marriage to a real jerk and we share custody. She is 8 years older than I and can no longer have kids. While we really had some fun earlier in our marriage with many fantasies being fulfilled including a three way with her younger sister! it seems lately our sex life is all but over. She wants to please me, but she's less interested in sex and I don't want to pressure her. I keep thinking that men don't realize how much a woman's body changes with age and it can be both painful and frustrating when their bodies don't respond to their desires and eventually they figure it's just the way it is. I adore her body and take my time on foreplay as well as with her orally. She loves it and as much as she tries can't seem to cum without a very powerful vibe. I just want to awaken that horny slut that I used to know. We talked about swinging and since she is less interested in sex, having to do the husband is not her idea of fun! As we discussed our situation, she did perk up at the idea of watching me fuck another woman. We tried adult sites and Craigslist to contact some single girls and couples with a Hotwife who plays alone. After several months of trying we gave up. That world is inundated with flaky people.

Several weeks later she asked me if I wanted to go out to a club in another city to see what kind of strange, I could find, and it would take some of the pressure off her. I am no ladies' man and the thought of trying to hook up with some chick at a club was not my idea of a good time. I knew it would mean a lot to her if I tried, but I did not give it much hope. The club scene is very much what I thought, the same click of people meeting each other and using guys like me for drinks! I was just about to walk out when I spotted Cory walking in and had to duck into the bathroom so she would not see me! Cory works with my wife and I did not want to try and explain why I was there alone. I waited for about 5 minutes and figured she must be at the bar by now and went to slide out the back door.

"Took you long enough?" She laughed.

"Was not aware I was on the clock?" I added trying to hide my shock at finding her waiting.

"Cute" She smiled. "Relax, Deb sent me." She added.

"This is awkward, why?" I asked.

"She thought you might not," She thought for a second. "Get the job done." She grinned happy that she had quoted her exactly.

"She is right, naturally." I said. "I was just heading home - jobless!" I groaned. Knowing this was a bad idea only worsened now that someone else knew of my desperation!

"I see a few that could use someone between their legs." She mused.

She grabbed my hand as we waded thought the crowd. As we came to each cluster of girls, she dismissed several for just being teases and a few for being too cheap looking. She selected two girls who had that look of casual sex written all over their face. I'm looking at them and I see nothing of the sort? Cory is a 10 on anyone's scale. At 25 she has the sensibilities of a 40 yr. old and the body of an 18 yr. old. 5'8", 127lbs, long brown hair and the most amazing 34DD's that I have drooled over seeing her in a string bikini! She comes by them honestly; her mom is the sweetest lady anyone could imagine and a set of tits that must be 40DDD!

We danced near those girls and she kept rubbing up against me and did everything but point directly at my cock! She teased me every time we sat down for more drinks by blowing up her skirt to cool off and showed me her beautiful ass and white thong! She asked me to blow cool air on her breasts while she spread her in incredible cleavage. This must have been her game plan because the two girls were taking notice. Somehow the more you seem not interested the more appealing you become - women! Cory said she was going to make a call and would be right back. Once gone both these girls never let me sit down with all the dirty dancing we were doing. I began to think it was not such a stretch to believe I would have a shot at both girls tonight! Just then the sea of bodies parted and here was Cory holding two kamikaze shots with the biggest grin on her face! She handed me a shot and we slammed them back. She whispered something to the two girls, and they smiled and went to the bar.

"What did you say to them?" I questioned.

"I told them that Barry and Mark are waiting for them at the bar," She responded.

"Um, I thought the whole idea was to get me laid?" I asked looking very frustrated.

"Easy big fella," She shouted.

She went on to explain why she sent the girls away. The girls were good friends of hers and they were helping me get over my club phobia! Seems Deb had decided that Cory would be my fuck buddy but wanted to be sure that I had a good time before bringing me home to let her watch!

"You need to get fucked and so do I." She purred. "Let's go."

I am driving home excited but puzzled as to why Deb didn't just suggest we use Cory and go from there rather than travel out of town and do the whole clubbing thing? I pull into the driveway and Cory's car is already there. I walk in and there's my wife in a see-through teddy making drinks in the kitchen.

"I was wondering..." I began to speak. She rushed up to me and put her lips on mine and gave me a long deep kiss. I forgot what I was going to say.

"I know you have questions, but for tonight it's about you." She whispered.

I played with her tits and felt myself getting harder. She explained that Cory said that we had really clicked on the dance floor and Cory suggested that we both get a shower before the festivities began!

"She's waiting for you upstairs," she winked.

As I entered my bedroom it was set up with candlelit and soft music to set the mood. There was Cory sitting naked on the end of my bed with one leg up and rubbing her pussy!

"I have been waiting for you," she smiled. She brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked on it.

I ran into the shower as fast as I could to wash off the evening's perspiration. As I emerged from the bathroom there was my wife with the drinks next to Cory. I did not bother putting the towel around myself as I entered the room.

"There's my beautiful man!" My wife shouted.

"You're right Deb, he does have a nice size cock," Cory added.

I am an over thinker so the first thought that came to my head was should I go to my wife or go to Cory as she's my girl for the night? I decided the safest place to not offend either was to sit between them. We drank a toast to friends with benefits!

My wife kissed me as she had done downstairs and about the time I felt as if we were being rude to Cory, I felt my cock get licked and kissed! My wife got up.

"He's all yours," she sighed.

I looked down and saw Cory staring at me smiling as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft and circles around the head. When she was sure I had reached full hardness, she began the process of getting as much of me in her mouth as possible! She came awfully close and pulled off gasping that she would get it eventually no matter how long it took! I finally looked around and saw my wife had set up her lounging chair facing the bed in the darkest part of the room. I remembered that this is as much for her as me and I wanted to give her a good show.

I stood Cory up and faced her to Deb and began to kiss her neck and reach around and fondle her amazing tits. They were truly magnificent, and my fantasy undressing of her bikini was far short of the real thing! So soft and heaving with those sexy tan lines! Her nipples were perfect and swelling with each tug. She was moaning loud and started reaching for her pussy. I stopped her and put her arms behind her back which placed them right on my hard cock! She immediately grabbed on and began to stoke it. I learned a long time ago women love the feeling of their pussy stuffed and rubbing the g-spot before getting their pussy eaten.

While still holding her arms I bent her over the bed on her cheek and rubbed my head on her pussy lips.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me!" She answered.

"I don't think Deb heard you," I said.

"I want your husbands big fat cock in my pussy, please!" She screamed.

I looked at Deb and her hand was rubbing her own pussy having gotten naked at some point. She was also pulling on her nipples which means she is very turned on!

I wasted no time sliding in Cory's pussy which by this point was incredibly wet and warm. I am no stud so I knew I could not pound her pussy too long without losing my nut! This was her warmup and not the main event, so I gave her enough cock to scratch her itch and give her goosebumps!

Deb had now produced a dildo that I had not seen before and was stuffing her own pussy to match our actions. I was thrilled that she was getting excited by this and that just made me want to give Cory the time of her life for doing this! I pulled out and she gasped and started to whimper as to why would I stop.

"Whose pussy is this?" I shouted. As I rubbed the lips while turning her over on her back.

"Baby, this is your pussy!" She replied.

"I want to eat my pussy," I added.

"Oh, gawd yes!" She grinned.

She was a juicy mess and I licked it all up and proceeded to eat her pussy like my life depended on it! I rubbed her g-spot and tonged her clit holding her on the edge so many times before I could feel her shaking which is when I stuck my finger in her ass and off she went!

"iiieee, uh,uh , oh fuckkkkkk!" She groaned. Kicking and twisting while keeping me on her clit and also trying to get me away from it! Her nipples were so hard, such a beautiful sight.

Then I heard my lovely wife begin her orgasm with such strain and trying to be quiet as she jerked in the chair and tossed her head from side to side. It must have been intense as it lasted more than a minute. The utterly amazing thing was she had not used a vibrator to get herself off! Hearing her cum got me so turned on my cock had sprung back to life and my new fuck buddy was already on her hands and knees looking back at me.

"Give it to me, unload those balls," she begged.

I looked straight at my wife and buried my cock in Cory and pounded her for only 3 or 4 minutes until she reached between her legs and lightly scratched my balls which my wife knows drives me crazy! The whole night and the teasing and the excitement all led to this and I came! I was squirting and squirting in her tight drenched pussy as she pushed her ass back into my hips milking me for every drop! I held on to her as we both collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"I think that went well, don't you?" My wife added.