Daughter's Best Friend Sleeps Over

Story Info
You took teasing you best friends dad a too far...
3.1k words
4.37
36.7k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and my daughter are having a sleepover, you have been having a few drinks and chatting. You 2 grew up and graduated together and I always enjoy having you around. Your smile and laugh always put me in a good mood. Plus you have grown up you into a gorgeous women and I love the way you dress. I take over refilling drinks. It gives me a chance to chat, try to make you laugh, and stare down your shirt. I always like to try different angles to see if I can get a glimpse of your panties under your skirt while you are lounging. Plus I get to decide how strong the drinks are. I always add just a touch more to my daughters. I often hope she falls asleep first, so I can get a chance to talk to you one on one.

I got a few good looks at your cleavage over the evening. As you 2 start to get really tipsy I make myself a drink, and I sit down across the room from where you guys are now watching a movie together. I am coming into the movie late so I don't know what's going on. So I pull out my phone and start scrolling reddit. But I keep looking up at you. You grew up to be such a babe. A real tease for this old man.

I see that your skirt has ridden up quite a lot and my cock twitches. I turn on the camera and make sure the sound is off. I keep the camera low and snap a few shots between your legs. You make eye contact with me for a second, and I think I am caught. But you just giggle and smile before turning back to the movie. I go to the album to see how they turned out and although they are a bit blurry from the dark it looks like you don't have any panties on at all. I start to get a hard on, but when I glance back up at you I start to feel guilty... l am considering deleting the photos when I look up to see that you have adjusted and if I was a bit lower I would have a perfect view. I fumble my phone, bring it down low and snap another couple photos and once again I hear you giggle. When I look up to see you staring. You sit up and fix your skirt and adjust your tits while making eye contact and smiling. My heart is racing. I am both scared and excited. I am about to blurt out an apology when you ask for another drink. My daughter is almost out but when she hears you ask she insists on one more before bed as well.

In the kitchen I stare at my new photos, and this time I can tell without a doubt you are not wearing panties. You also shave down there! I try to calm down, and take a few shots of whiskey and tell myself I need to stop. I mix the 2 drinks and try to get you out of my head. But my dick isn't giving up. I decide to take my chance, and try to put you onto my other head instead. I add a bit of NyQuil to my daughter's drink just to help assure me she won't be waking back up for a bit. I take a few more shots before returning. My hands are shaking, my dick is the hardest it's been in years. My eyes are switching between your tits and legs. I hand you guys the drinks and go sit back down... I sit across the room looking at my new photo, rock hard, alcohol settling, I focus on my new goal. As I watch my daughter drift to sleep I think to myself, this is happening, one way or another.

I start making a bit of small talk to keep you awake, as I try to decide how to ask and what to do if you say no. I ask if you have any boyfriend's and you launch into the topic explaining a series of disappointing men. I catch a few things, they sound like typical dumb young men who are obsessed with themselves and don't know how lucky they are... While I am listening my blood is pumping and my eyes are glued to your cleavage that is barely managing to stay contained. I am suddenly brought back when you ask if I ever ate pussy followed by a fit. I tell you it's been a while but I used to love eating pussy. I love the way it makes a woman squirm and I love to hear them moan. It made me feel like I had such a power over them. Your face turns red and mine is a bit warm as well. You start on how most of your boyfriends expect Oral but never want to return the favour. The other one always made you ask but wouldn't even finish. My eyes find their way back to your boobs and drift I off for a minute as I imagine them around my cock.

"You are really desperate to see them aren't you?" I look up, and you laugh again. It takes me a second, but you shake your tits a little, and look down at them. My cock answers first with a bit of precum, as my mind races to form a response. I start stumbling through sentences, about how beautiful you are, how lucky I would be, and jump to how poorly I think your boyfriends took care of you, and you deserve so much better... But thankfully I am silenced when I see your hands are suddenly under the straps of shirts. You bite your lip, and look me in the eyes. You say "you are so nice to me and have always taken care of me. I suppose I could give you a quick peek." The straps come off your shoulders, and you give me one more quick look and slutty smile, before you pull your shirt over your tits. I have so much precum leaking out I feel like I have already blown a load, but I am still rock solid as I take in the view and try to memorise how they look. Then suddenly I am on my feet walking towards you.

You look a bit startled and pull your shirt back up, but you are still smiling as you try to reason with me. "Sorry I don't think we should go any further..." as you glance at my passed out daughter. I pause and look at her. She is clearly out and I don't think she will be back up for a bit. Without even thinking I finish walking over. I stare down at you trying to cover your cleavage. I reach down and grab the bottom of your shirt. I forcibly pull it over your head and before you can protest I have a hand on each tit. I am squeezing, pinching and playfully slapping them. They are without a doubt the biggest tits I have ever played with and I am lost in the moment. I bend down and go to put them in my mouth when You break my trance by speaking again. "Ok I Shouldn't have teased you like that...that wasn't very nice... I could give you a hand job... just please don't tell anyone" I kiss your nipple and flick my tongue across it as I consider your words. Your moans encourage me as I ignore you for a bit longer and just focus on your tits.

I stand up and pull down my pants and underwear. You look at my cock and then up at my face. I can't really read the look on your face anymore. You might be a bit scared, or maybe just horny, But you look so vulnerable and it's fucking hot. You reach for my dick, and start stroking it. I return my hands to your tits. Your hand feels nice. I let you stroke it for a few minutes. You are being way too gentle and every once in a while you glance at my daughter on the other side of the couch. It's obvious you are worried about waking her up and I am tired of the distraction so I ask if you want to move to the kitchen. You agree. As I follow behind you I raise your skirt and slap you ass. You walk a bit quicker but the sway in your step suggests you liked it. When we get into the room I push you down on a chair.

You reach your hands back up to return to work but I slap them away. I grab your tits again, I straddle you as I shove my dick in between them. They wrap all the way around my fat cock, and I can only see the tip poking out an inch or so between thrust. I am in heaven for a few minutes and I am about to explode when I hear you start to say something, without thinking I grab your hair and pull your mouth down to my cock. I shove it in just as I cum. I try to hold you in place but you choke as I shoot one of the biggest loads of my life into your throat. Cum pours down your face, onto your breasts and I follow it down to your hand. A hand that I am just noticing now must have been playing with your pussy.

I drop down to my knees at the sight. I am exhausted but your young pussy is right in front of me. It's soaked, I can smell it. My mouth is about 6 inches away when you move your hand and try to close your legs. I look up at you almost angry before prying them open again and giving it a few kisses. You try to push my head away and I have to fight your legs from closing but I kiss all around the outside. I flick my tongue gently across your clit. I suck on the lips, Your attempts to close your legs start to fade. I lick the length of your pussy. I gently suck on your clit. I missed the taste of pussy, I shove my tongue into your hole to get more...

I

I can feel you starting to respond, you moan and I feel you squirm. You move your hands onto my head but instead of resisting you holding me in place. In my head I think about the pathetic men who gave up their chance to be where I am. I move my hands under your ass and squeeze while I pull you closer. I start to feel you grinding yourself on my tongue. Between the drinks and adrenaline nothing feels very real you taste incredible you feel incredible the sounds you make

I finally find a bit of focus, I NEED to make you cum, and not for you... for me. I need to feel you shake and squeal under my tongue. I do my best to read your responses and find a spot and a rhythm that will get you there. A few minutes later I can feel you building up. You warn me you are about to cum so I speed up as you start to orgasm you try to push me away but I lift you by your ass off the chair and force you to stay put. You beg me to stop, "it's too much, please" finally I shove my tongue back in your hole to devour the creek pouring out and get one last taste before I stand back up. You look so tired and as you calm down you start to look like you might fall asleep.

"Get your knees up on the chair." You stand up and start to turn around. "Oh no, you can't!"

I push your knees down on the chair and grab your ass. "I have to." I stroke your pussy and push my fingers into your soaking hole.

"I'm not on birth control! Please just use my mouth" You turn open wide and stick out your tongue. It looks so inviting. But my cock knows what it wants. I line up my cock and slowly claim my prize.

"Please my ass then! fuck my ass instead!" I stop about halfway in and spread your cheeks. I look at your tight little hole. "Please be gentle though I have never done it that way before." I spit on your hole and pull my dick out so I can rub against your hole. You moan and push your ass against me. I never would have dreamed up this slutty side if you. But the taste in my mouth reminds me of what I want... I drop my dick back to your pussy and this time plough my way in. You continue to object, I put one hand on your tit and one around your throat. I pull your ear close to me, "fuck you feel amazing... just relax... enjoy it... trust me I will pull out..." I bite the side of your neck and gently suck.

You start to relax as I keep fucking you. The chair moved several feet across the room and crashed into the counter. I feel you start to thrust back, as I start to get close I pick up my pace. You seem to catch on though since you resume pleading. "Please just pull out, you said you would..." I am so fucking close and ignoring your words, but you look back and I can see tears in your eyes... and I remember the sweet girl who grew up with my daughter... How much I worried about her, how much I enjoyed her company and love to see her happy. So I pulled out. I spread your ass and start working my way in. I am only half way in when I hear you whisper a pained "thank you..." and you meet my next thrust hard sliding my cock all the way in and I explode. I pound away for a few more seconds just to claim the virgin hole but I am exhausted and slide out. I lean over the counter to catch my breath as drop to your knees and lay your head on the chair "thank you, I can't get pregnant... and you can't tell anyone..." You look towards the living room. "She can never know"

I catch my breath, you are awake but just laying with your head on the chair. I stare down at you and see my cum is leaking on the floor beneath you. I force myself up and go through the living room past my little sleepy princess and into a bathroom I grab a face cloth and get it wet, then I grab a dry one as well. On my way back thru I see my phone, my cock twitches with all the energy it has left. I grab it. I return to you in a light sleep drunk sleep about to fall out of the chair. I get my camera out and snap a few photos of you. Then I kneel down, tuck your skirt into itself and spread your ass with one hand. I take a short video of my cum still slowly pouring out. I wipe your ass down with the wet cloth then help you lie on your back on the floor. I take a few shots of your pussy, before wiping up your juices with the dry face cloth. I shove gently into your hole so it can absorb as much as possible. I take a few photos of your tits covered in mostly dried up cum and then a few full body shots of you passed out. I wipe off all my cum with the wet cloth. Bring it to the sink and start running water on it. I take out a ziplock bag and give the dry cloth a sniff before putting it in the bag. I rinse the wet cloth off and bring it to your face. I wipe up my cum and wash off your makeup. I have to scrub a bit rough on a few places and you stir a bit. But no coherent words come out.

I pick you and manage to carry you to my daughters room. You are in between states as I remove all your clothes and pick out some fluffy pyjamas to put you in. I give your pussy a deep lick just before I pull the bottoms over it and I give each of your tits a french kiss just before the shirt covers them. I went to the living room and carried my daughter to bed as well I tuck you both in.

I give you each a kiss on the forehead. Before going to bed I go and fetch 2 glasses of water and 4 Advil and leave them on the bedside table. I went upstairs to my room, with my phone and my zip locked cloth. I pass out the minute I hit the bed.

I wake up in the morning with a huge smile on my face, I must have had a great dream! I go to sit up but I feel extremely sore and a bit hungover. I start to think about how much I actually drank last night... I look at my side table. There is my phone next to a ziplock bag. I open the bag and sniff it. My dick goes rock solid, but my stomach feels sick. I pick up my phone and open my photos... I start to panic. But I hear your giggle from downstairs and my dick takes back over. I go through the photos in disbelief, my one hand stroking my dick. When I get to the end though panic sets back in. What if she hates you? What if she tells the police? I sit there driving myself crazy for a few minutes.

Downstairs I can hear you talking. You sound calm, a bit hungover maybe? Is it possible you don't even remember? I can't sit and wonder anymore so I take a deep breath and head downstairs. You blush as soon as I walk into the room. I say good morning and my daughter responds by making fun of how long I slept, and then says I am very late for making breakfast. (like I do when you sleep over.)

You demand french toast and I relax... When I hand you your plate, we briefly lock eyes and you say "thanks for always taking such good care of me". And you bite your lip.