Best Friend's Father Takes Me

Story Info
My best friend's father takes me against my will.
1.9k words
4.27
134.7k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend's father has always flirted with me, even sometimes saying some inappropriate things, but I've always thought it was just his type of humour.

That six foot tall bundle of raw muscles is sitting on the couch wearing nothing but a pair of shorts when I walk into the house, looking for my friend. I don't knock any more, because we've been friends for so long. I find him there and I hesitate.

"Oh, hi, sir!" I look towards my friend's room. "Is she here?"

He looks up at my recently of age body, currently clad in a short pink dress, white underwear and rocking some pink heels. "Oh, hey! Um, no, she went out with her mom. What's up?"

"Oh, well, if she's not here," I say, defeated. "I don't wanna bother you with my problems."

"No, it's OK. You are always welcome here," he insists kindly. "Come and tell me."

"If you're sure..." I hesitate for a long moment before finally walking over and sitting on the couch, a little bit farther from him.

He sits up, his eyes instantly roaming all over me. "Did something happen? Are you OK?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, nothing to worry about," I assure him. "I was just on a date, and... Well, let's just say it was a bummer."

"Well, what happened?"

"Well... Now, don't worry or anything but... Well, he wanted more than I wanted to give. On a first date and in public anyway." The truth is, that guy wanted me to wank him right there at the bar, and that's something this virgin is definitely not going to do.

"Oh. Well, that's pretty bold," he agrees, but then his voice changes. "But... I can't really blame him. I've always wanted that, too."

"Oh, stop that," I dismiss his words like I always do, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling they bring me. "You're always saying stuff like that."

He moves a little closer to me, and his hand lands on my bare thigh. "And I always mean it."

I scoff gently, hoping to change the subject. "Well, anyway, I just wanted your daughter to make me feel a little better about myself. But since she's not here I might as well go home again."

"You should stay," he says, boldly sliding his hand up my thigh and under my dress. "Let me make you feel better about yourself."

My hand rushes to stop his when I feel him reach my panties, but I'm unable to push it out from under my dress. "I-I'd rather you didn't," I say weakly, shocked that he would make such a move.

He slides a finger up and down over my pussy as he promptly leans close and kisses my neck. "You sure about that?"

I sigh in equal frustration and unexpected excitement. "Y-Yes." I squeeze my legs together, hoping to stop him from accessing my private parts. He keeps rubbing even though I try to stop him.

He hums against my neck. "I can feel your panties getting wet."

"N-No! That's not it..." I try to tell him, feeling like my own body is betraying me as I fail to push him away from me.

I gasp sharply when he pulls my panties to the side and a fat finger pokes insistently at my tight and, shockingly, slightly wet hole. He presses it in, entering my unused pussy with obvious pleasure, and I realize with horror that he must have really meant it all those times when he said he wanted me.

His thick finger slides in and out of me slowly, never once losing his contact when he pushes me backwards into the corner of the couch. "Ohh, your pussy is so tight," he mutters before placing his lips over mine, hungrily attacking my mouth. I try to tell him to stop but only result in allowing his tongue into my mouth, letting it explore mine.

As his finger explores my tiny hole, I feel helpless under him, pressed into the corner. Swiftly he pulls the straps down on my dress, exposing my young breasts. "Stop... Please..." I whine under him, shuddering at the hot wet touch of his mouth on my nipples, my hips trying to squirm away from his hand.

"It's too late to stop, sweetie," he says between sucking my bare nipples. Giving me a moment's relief, his hand slides lower and rubs against my asshole. "I need your little holes."

My eyes widen in horror, realizing he intends to go all the way. "No! Please... Get off me..." I feel small and helpless underneath him as he takes advantage of my young body. He chuckles darkly against my breasts before lowering himself between my legs, pushing them apart for better access.

I hold myself in place on the couch as he kisses and licks my innocent teen pussy. I look down at him as he flicks his tongue on my swollen clit. His determined lustful grin makes me shudder.

"Mmm... Fuck, this is better than licking your panties last weekend," he comments, making my legs shake.

"What?" I shudder with disgusted dread; just thinking about it makes me feel sick in his presence. I squeeze my eyes shut when he slides his tongue into my tight pussy, swirling it around there.

"Fuck, that's good," he pants, sucking gently at my clit.

"Please stop." I can't believe this is happening; I'm feeling like my whole life has been a lie now that I know he has always been after me. "This is so wrong..." I feel a finger poking at my asshole and I squirm uncomfortably, making it go away.

He pushes his shorts down as he licks all over my pussy and then inserts his tongue deeply again. "Ohh..." I moan weakly as his attention sends a jolt of unwanted ecstasy up my spine.

Grinning, he rises from his position and, towering over me, pulls my dress up over my head. It lands on the floor, soon to be followed by my panties, although my legs put up quite a fight. He manages to remove my panties, so that I am left in the nude with nothing but my hot pink high heels on my feet.

He regards me for a long moment, my impressive heaving chest, my innocent pussy, my frightened eyes and full moist lips. "Oh, yes, sweetie," he says, contented, positioning himself over me with lustful determination. "We're gonna have so much fun."

"No!" I tell him, shaking my head desperately, my eyes drawn to where I can see him sliding his cock along my pussy lips. I gasp at its size and a momentary cold dread fills me as I realize he's going to put that monster of a cock inside me. "Please don't! I don't want it. Please..."

My last plea turns into a breathless shriek when, without preparation or warning, he lunges into me, taking my virginity and my dignity with one swift thrust. The sound he makes is somewhere between a grunt and a laugh as he starts his rhythmical pounding, not giving me a chance to catch my breath.

I fling my arms around his back, my nails digging into his skin. This only seems to encourage him as he lowers himself closer and his hips go with animalistic speed and roughness for my poor young pussy. I sob quietly as this man I've known for so long turns out to be something completely different and takes my innocence from me so ruthlessly. I am disgusted at myself because half of my sobs are actually gasps and moans of unwanted pleasure.

He rams determinedly into my tight virgin pussy with his huge cock, making my body shake violently as equal jolts of pain and pleasure course through my young inexperienced body. At times I feel like he's having trouble pressing into my tightness, but then he starts again with even crazier vigour, stretching me out for his impressive cock.

I feel so tiny and helpless in his grasp that when he pulls out of me, leaving me worn and empty, and turns me over, I can hardly resist. I do resist, though, when I feel his massive member poking at my asshole. I cry out to him, begging him, and maybe it works because what forces its way into my tight hole is not his penis but his thick finger. It makes me a little sick when he curls it there. I wanna shudder but feel like I have to hold myself back when he spits on it and starts sliding it in and out of my tiny asshole.

"Fuck, this is so tiny," I hear his voice from above me. "Too tiny. I'm gonna have to stretch you out properly before I can take you in all of your holes." I feel his whole weight on my smaller body when he leans over me, pressing his hot lips onto my neck for a moment. "So let's do this again soon, huh?"

I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head. His finger takes a particularly offensive approach, swirling inside my ass, making me moan loudly, and he takes it as agreement. He pulls his hand away, giving me a moment to collect myself, and I sigh with relief.

While I try to stop my body from shaking, he takes me by my arms and coaxes me to turn around again. I am once again facing him when he kisses me and enters me more slowly this time. It's a dirty tactic, 'cause he reaches down and starts rubbing my clit with his hand as he slowly but determinedly drives his monster cock into my tiny young pussy.

"You're even better than I imagined," he breathes against my mouth. "So tiny and innocent, all ready for me."

When he starts picking up pace again, he stops kissing me. His thrusts become rough and deep again, and combined with the work he's doing on my clit it's driving me insane. I find myself doubting whether I want him to stop or to get on with it already.

My orgasm reaches me unexpectedly, just like all of this. I am struck completely still, as I lie there in a pool of new wet ecstasy, serving this big brute on top of me while I savour the unique thrill of my first real orgasm.

He has still not come by the time I am able to stir from my pleasure, and now only pain remains where he's assaulting me. "Please," I say, trying to catch his eye, but it seems he's in a world of his own. He rocks my body violently as he pumps his cock inside my dripping pussy. "I can't take any more."

My eyes close as I try to block out what's happening to me, not allowing my body to get aroused by him again. He's invading my private parts, I'm all open to him, and he's taking all he wants. Letting my brain get muddled for a moment, I forget exactly what I want to call him, and instead use the word I've heard my friend address him with countless times. "Stop... Please, Daddy! Daddy, stop! Oh, Daddy! Please!"

A moment later he stills and I feel an enormous load of hot sticky cum shoot into my body, completely filling me up. His lips are on mine again, tender this time, as if we were lovers. He stays inside me for another minute or two, probably feeling no rush to release me.

"You're amazing, sweetie," he whispers between kisses, and when his body presses against my clit I feel a terrible hot arousal sneaking back into my body.