Daughter's Boyfriend Is A Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't see either of them before she left for work, knowing Mark had training later that morning, and Stacey didn't have to be at college until later either. Maybe they'd been carrying on where they'd left off last night now she'd left the house. She'd finished all her meetings by mid-afternoon, and decided to take her laptop and do some writing up of reports at home. Getting back to the house she paused outside the garage, pressing her keyfob for the doors to open. Once they did so, she noticed Mark's sports car parked there, but not Stacey's. Looking at her watch, Claire saw she wouldn't be back for another hour yet.

Claire walked through the house, but couldn't see Mark. She heard a noise coming from the garden and went out to see Mark Lying on a blanket on the grass wearing only tight boxer shorts and some Bluetooth earpods. His eyes were closed, and Claire called out to him twice but he didn't hear. Claire's eyes were drawn to the bulge in his shorts, and she had to stop herself from reaching down and grabbing a hold of it. Compose yourself she told herself in her head.

She crouched down and pushed Mark gently on his shoulder. He opened his eyes, saw Claire and took his earpods out.

"Hi Mrs Roberts, Stacey isn't back yet so I thought I'd sunbathe for a while," he told her.

"How did you get in?" Claire asked.

"Stacey has had me a key cut, so I didn't have to keep waiting for her to be home," he answered.

"Well she should have asked me first," Claire said sternly, "and I thought I asked you to wear something around the house?"

"I am wearing something, although admittedly it doesn't hide much," Mark grinned, "Aren't you enjoying the view though, I am," he continued.

Claire didn't realise what he meant until she followed his eye-line, and knew he could see right up her skirt with the angle of her legs. She also noticed his cock twitch as he stared between her legs. She stood, giving him a frustrated look.

"I'm going inside as I have work to do, don't sing too loud as I need to concentrate."

She went and set the laptop up on the breakfast bar, taking a seat on a stool. She powered on the laptop and opened various spreadsheets and her work email account. She heard Mark singing out of tune and laughed to herself, looking in the direction of his voice. From her angle, she could see him outside and found herself less and less concentrating on her work and more staring at the front of his shorts. Her mind conjured up images of peeling his boxer shorts down, taking his cock in her hand and making him erect, then how he would feel first in her mouth and then in her pussy. She wondered if she dare try to take him in her arse. That would be the ultimate goal. Her hand casually wandered between her legs.

Claire looked up at the time. Stacey would be home in around twenty minutes or so. She wanted to forget work and go upstairs and use her dildo but knew it wouldn't be adequate now. She needed bigger. She opened a separate tab and searched for an adult shop. She found one that did discreet deliveries, and you could choose a time slot and day for delivery. She went straight to the dildos and selected the lifelike ones. She looked at a few that were much the same as the one she had already, around six or seven inches long. Then she gasped out loud. This would be perfect. Staring at the webpage she imagined the image to be based on Mark's cock.

Lifelike flesh coloured with realistic veins, 10" long and 7" girth. It even had a suction base so she could take it in the shower with her. She clicked to add to her basket, set up an account and entered her details. Thirty seconds later the transaction was complete. Her version of Mark's cock would be in her hands in a few days' time.

Just as she'd finished Mark walked into the kitchen, just as Stacey came in from the other door. Claire had been that transfixed she'd not heard either of them. She quickly closed all tabs down and looked up.

"Are you okay mum, you look a little flushed. Mind you, Mark is walking around in very little again," she giggled, giving him a playful shove as he walked past her.

Mark said he was going for a shower, and asked if she wanted him to join him. Stacey giggled and said yes, and Mark laughed and said how do you know I wasn't talking to your mum. He walked off upstairs laughing out loud.

"Oh my god mum, he fancies you too," Stacey laughed.

"No he doesn't, don't be silly," Claire responded.

"Well I wouldn't blame him, we do look very similar," Stacey answered.

"Wouldn't it bother you?" Claire questioned her daughter.

"Not really, like I said I know I get my looks and body shape from you. It's not like you're going to fuck him anyway is it?" Stacey asked.

"I'm not?" Claire said, a look of mock disappointment on her face, "Oh Stacey, you've got my hopes up for nothing."

The girls hugged each other while giggling to themselves. Mark, sitting at the top of the stairs, had heard their conversation.

The next couple of weeks followed much the same pattern, Claire getting home knowing Stacey would be at college to find Mark walking around the house or sunbathing wearing next to nothing. One time he'd even opened her bedroom door to tell her he was going for a shower, Claire not noticing he'd left it open until he walked past holding a towel in his hand and completely naked. His cock swung from side to side as he moved, hypnotising Claire as it did so. Finally looking up, she Mark grinning as he'd been looking through the doorway to see her reaction. While he showered, Claire gave her new dildo another workout.

The following day she was expecting Stacey at home. Mark was sitting watching sports on tv, Claire asked where Stacey was and he told her she'd gone to the hairdressers. Claire started preparing their meal when she stopped dead, staring open-mouthed at Stacey who had arrived home. Not only had she had her hair cut into a short bob, but she'd also had it dyed white blonde.

"Do you like it, mum? It was Mark's idea to do it," Stacey asked.

"It suits you, I said it would," Mark said before Claire could answer, "My only problem now is not getting you mixed up."

He winked at Claire as he said it. Stacey hadn't noticed. Claire tried to read him. Was he testing her? Did he think she'd fuck him? Claire being honest with herself said the second part was correct, although out of the question has he was her daughter's boyfriend. She still couldn't work out if he had a motive or not. She got her answer the following day.

Claire was working from home and had left her laptop on the breakfast bar while she went to the toilet. Stacey was still at college and was going to the pub for a couple of drinks for a friend's birthday. Coming back down, she saw Mark on the laptop.

"I haven't saved those documents, I hope you haven't closed anything down," she cried out.

"Relax, I've minimised everything," Mark replied.

Good. What are you doing on there anyway?" Claire asked.

"Just seeing if you were doing any more shopping," Mark grinned.

No, it's my work laptop. I don't know what you mean anyway," Claire replied.

"Oh okay, if that's how we're playing it then? Have you had a chance to wear your new lingerie yet?" Mark asked.

"I have no idea what you mean," Claire responded, picking up the laptop and going to go up to her bedroom.

"This shopping?" Mark said.

In his hand, he held Claire's new dildo. Claire's face dropped.

"Have you been going through my things?" she shouted.

"No I haven't, you left it stuck to the wall in the shower," Mark answered, grinning again. "It's weird because it's almost the same size as mine," he continued, holding it by his groin to emphasise his point.

Claire snatched it out of his hand, her cheeks red with embarrassment. She raced upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut. Later on, Stacey came and knocked on her door and asked if she wanted anything to eat, Claire telling her she had work stuff to finish off and would fix herself something later.

A couple of hours later Stacey opened the door and said she was going to bed, she'd had more drinks than she'd planned and was tired, but Mark was watching tv downstairs for a while. Thirty minutes Claire needed a drink and walked quietly down the stairs. She'd changed into a pair of loose bed shorts and a vest top and removed her bra, and getting to the bottom of the stairs realised the house was cooler than she'd thought and her nipples were starting to harden.

She opened the door quietly to try not to disturb Mark, the light from the tv lit up the room as the main light was switched off, but she couldn't hear any sound. She looked at Mark and saw he was wearing his Bluetooth earpods. He must have put them in so the sound of the tv didn't echo around the house she thought. She glanced at the tv to see what he was watching and stopped dead.

A porn film was playing. Not just any porn film though, it looked like two women, both blondes but one elder than the other were seeing to a younger guy with an impressive erection. As Claire stared transfixed at the screen, both women finished giving him a simultaneous blowjob, the elder one straddling him and riding his cock which disappeared into her easily, the other sitting on his face. Absentmindedly, Claire's hand slid into her shorts. She heard Mark grunt and looked in his direction. Peering over the back of the sofa now, she saw his shorts discarded on the floor while he stroked his cock watching the scene play out.

She watched his cock intently, her hand inside her shorts, flicking across her clit in unison with his strokes. She heard herself breathing harder and tried to bite her lip, then remembered he had earpods in. She watched the head of his cock, his hand hiding then showing it with each stroke, glancing up at the screen to see the two women playing with each other's nipples, still riding his face and his cock.

"You may as well get comfortable if you're going to watch," Mark suddenly said.

He pulled the earpods out and turned to look at Claire, open-mouthed at being caught with her hand in her shorts.

"How did you..., how long have you known... why didn't you say something earlier?" Claire blurted out.

Mark pointed to the screen.

"I could see your reflection on the screen, I saw you enter the room," Mark answered.

Claire stood froze, hand still in her shorts until Mark pointed to the other sofa and urged her to sit. She walked over and did so. Mark pressed pause to stop the film.

"Stacey's favourite film this is, she especially likes the ending. She even mentioned how the two women are very similar to you and her," Mark said, "in fact, they are actually mother and daughter too."

"Stacey watches porn?" was all Claire could ask.

"Oh yeah, most things are her idea. She's quite a dirty girl and always comes up with new things to try. I'm surprised she hasn't yet told you her latest idea, perhaps the film will give you a clue?" Mark told her.

Claire looked puzzled. Why would her daughter tell her own mother what sexual things she intended to try? All the while she was thinking she could barely look Mark in the eyes, her eyeline getting dragged back to his cock each time. Mark grinned.

"Let me give you some clues, I'll find certain scenes and you can try to work it out okay?" Mark told her.

He clicked the screen to take the film back to around the twenty-minute mark and pressed play. Claire watched as the older woman was sucking vigorously on the young man's cock, while the younger blonde girl sat on a chair, masturbating while watching them. Mark kept fast-forwarding the film a little at a time, the older woman taking him into her pussy and then arse as the younger girl kept watching and fingering herself, eventually joining in.

"I'll move it to the end part now, see if the final piece of the jigsaw falls into place," he said.

The film played with the man standing up, the two blondes knelt in front of him, next to each other, their faces pushed together with mouths open and tongues sticking out. Suddenly the man came, string after string off his cum shooting over them both, both of their faces almost covered, and then the younger girl wiped all the cum off the older woman's face and licked it off her fingers. Mark looked over at Claire, a huge grin on his face.

"Has it sunk in yet, have you worked it out?" Mark asked excitedly.

Claire was pretty sure she had. There were too many similarities between the two blondes that it had to be about herself and Stacey, but she didn't want to say it herself. Her mind wandered again as Mark started to stroke his cock. He waved his other hand to call her closer to him. She crawled over and knelt between his outstretched legs, now watching his heavy balls swinging as he stroked.

"You look a little overdressed, how about you let me see you naked and we can start with a little mutual masturbation," Mark instructed her.

Claire didn't answer, but slipped down the shorts and then pulled her vest top over her head. Mark whistled, telling her liked that her breasts were a little bigger than Staceys, and her nipples longer too. Claire's hand had slid between her legs again, but Mark asked her to crouch so he could see her wet pussy. Claire did so, but to keep her balance reached out with her other hand. Electric shocks ran through her body as her hand touched Mark's thigh rather than the sofa she'd aimed for. Liking the feel of his flesh against hers, she opened her hand wide on his muscled leg and continued to rub at herself. At this angle, she was inches away from his cock, mesmerised by it.

She found herself panting heavily as she thrust three fingers into herself, imagining the cock inches from her was in there instead. She had to use all of her willpower not to bend forward and take him into her mouth, not to cup his balls as she did so, instead reaching her other hand up from his thigh and stroking across his firm stomach. She could feel her body shake more, knew the inevitable would soon be upon her, still chastising herself that she was doing this with her daughter's boyfriend.

She groaned loudly as her orgasm came over her, her legs buckling and she fell forward, head sideways across his upper thighs, her fingers still impaled in her wet folds. Suddenly Mark grunted several times, and she felt hot splashes across her neck and shoulders, and something wet coating her hair. Regaining her composure, she lifted her head to see Mark slumped back, the last few remnants of his cum running down his shaft. Without thinking Claire leant forward and licked him clean, swallowing his cum down her throat as she did so. Mark groaned again, his cock jerking at her delicate tongue lashes.

"We shouldn't have done that, we really shouldn't," Claire apologised.

"It's okay mum, now I want to watch you fuck him," a female voice said from the doorway.

Claire and Mark both turned to look at Stacey, standing wearing the white lace body that Claire had chosen, and white hold up stockings. In one hand she held the black lace body and some black stockings, in the other she had Claire's new 10" dildo.

"You want what?" Claire said in a raised voice.

"Okay, let me rephrase that, I want to watch him fuck someone else," Stacey answered, "but because he could be famous soon, it can't be just anyone who might sell their story, that's why I chose you," she continued.

"And we know you want to fuck me, you make it so obvious you're looking at my cock almost all of the time, I think what you've just done confirms it," Mark followed up with.

Claire didn't know what to say. Ordinarily, she'd have jumped at the chance of taking that big cock, especially from someone much younger wanting to fuck her. But her daughter's boyfriend? And with her daughter watching? That was a step too far surely. Although her head was telling her that, her eyes were glued to Mark's cock, her hand back inside her pussy.

Stacey walked over and handed her the black underwear Stacey looked at her pleadingly and asked her to put on the underwear. Still watching Mark's cock, Claire stood and pulled on the body, and slowly pulled the stockings up her legs, stroking and enjoying the feel of the nylon on her skin. Stacey pushed her back onto the sofa facing Mark and handed her the dildo. Mark leaned back, watching Claire.

Claire responded by opening her legs, a cool breeze fluttering over her already wet labia, the crotchless body allowing easy access. Watching Mark stroke again, she pushed the dildo along her wet slit, groaning loudly at its touch, the veins edging along her slit.

"Show him how you'd take him in," Stacey called out.

Claire positioned the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and pushed the dildo in, just a few inches at first, more and more until she'd taken all of it in. Withdrawing it nearly right out, she thrust the dildo right back in quickly, taking her breath away. She hitched her legs up and started a steady pace, making sure she could still maintain eye contact with Mark's cock. She did this for a while until she stood, pulled over the glass top coffee table and stuck the dildo on one corner. Planting a foot on either side, she lowered herself down and started to ride the dildo hard.

Now hands-free she pulled at her nipples, squeezing them hard and making herself whimper as little shocks of pain ran through them. Her tits soon had red marks all over where she had been pinching herself, her nipples poking through the sheer lacy fabric. Mark asked her to turn so he could see her arse, and Claire obliged. This time as she rode she leaned forward, reaching back and pulling her buttocks apart, her arsehole opening a little also. she heard Mark whistle, then asked if she did anal at all as her arse looked so inviting.

Again Claire didn't speak, but rubbed two fingers along her pussy then used them to lube up her arsehole. She groaned as she slid them in, then once used to them lifted herself off the dildo and pulling her arsehole open with her hands again, slid down onto the dildo.

"Oh shit mum, you've taken that into your arse so fucking easily," Stacey cried out.

Claire did so because she'd been practising with the dildo every spare moment she'd had, yearning for it after riding the bedpost anally. With her back to them, she imagined it was Mark fucking her, picturing his contorted face as her arse gripped him tightly, imagining the veins were his sliding and caressing her inner walls. her thoughts coincided with Stacey calling out to her.

"Are you ready for his real cock now?"

She looked in the direction of her daughter, legs spread wide and her whole hand inside her pussy, squelching as she thrust her hand in fast. Claire looked over at Mark, who had stopped stroking now and was lying back further, holding his cock out like he was presenting a trophy. Claire slowly raised herself off the dildo and walked over to him. Putting a knee on either side of him, she put her hands on the back of the sofa and let him guide his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

If the dildo had felt good, his cock made her delirious with joy. Not only could she feel each vein, but she could also feel him pulse each time she rode him. He stroked his hands up her stocking-clad legs, across her front, then held each tit as he sucked her nipples through the lace. Claire wriggled her hips, then paused as she lifted her feet onto the sofa. Now she could ride him harder, and tried to grip him tighter by pushing her thighs together. She felt her body shaking again and ground to a halt with him fully inside her as she came again.

She felt herself being lifted easily off him and was laid across the settee. Mark lifted her ankles onto his shoulders, leaned into her and as he pushed his cock into her again, pushed her legs back and wide. He started to fuck Claire really hard, pushing her across the sofa like a ragdoll. Claire managed to look over at Stacey, who now was sitting on the edge of her sofa, the dildo inside her pussy as she fingered her clit. Her white stockings were a soggy mess where her juices had run down her legs, and Claire wondered how many times she'd cum for them to be that soaked.