Daughter's Boyfriend Is A Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was relentless now, and Claire wondered how much longer she could hold out for being he came. She didn't want him to, she wanted him to fuck her for as long as possible. He pounded into her, sweat dripping off him and soaking her lace-clad body. Suddenly Stacey was next to them.

"Fuck her arse Mark, I want to see how she takes you all," Stacey said.

Mark slowed right down then pulled his cock out of Claire. Without much effort he picked her up and positioned her half standing at the end of the sofa, leaning over the arm. His hand went to her shoulder blades and he pushed Claire down onto the sofa. Positioning his cock at the entrance to her arse, he pushed into her quickly, taking Claire's breath away. three thrusts and all ten inches were buried in Claire's arse. Stacey gasped.

"Oh shit, how did you take him so quickly and easily, I only get it about half in and it hurts so much," Stacey cried out in awe.

Stacey started trying to take the dildo into her arse, taking about half in before stopping almost to emphasize her point. Mark was fucking Claire's arse as hard as he'd fucked her pussy, his thrusts pushing her feet up off the floor, one foot up on the arm of the sofa to give him better leverage. He smacked Claire's arse a few times, making her buttocks red and smarting, but the feel of his cock in her arse was too good to worry about any pain she felt, especially across her thighs where they rubbed across the hard arm of the sofa.

"I'm getting close babe, get ready," Mark grunted.

Stacey shuffled around onto her knees, Mark pulling out of Claire's arse as Stacey manoeuvred her around to kneel next to her. Claire remembered the film when she saw Stacey open-mouthed and tongue out and followed suit. Mark stood over them, pulling on his cock furiously, his cock almost a purple colour. He started to grunt and then his cum cascaded out, first over Stacey and then over Claire. He came a lot, into their mouths, over their noses and eyes, and some into Claire's hair again. When he'd finished cumming Stacey took a hold of his cock and took him into her mouth, savouring the mixtures of flavours as she licked him clean.

"Thanks, mum, think of it as an early fortieth birthday present," Stacey grinned, as she started to wipe Mark's cum from her mum's face and lick it off her fingers.