All Comments on 'Daughters Compete For Attention'

by BritWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Nice start. Let daddy take the girls individually a couple of times. Then the menage e trois. Thanks.

meathead96meathead96over 13 years ago
Nice beginning

Way to go for a start, just too short...... time for Daddy to enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice start...next time....

Next installment, switch parts and have the older sister show her pert little titties and the little sister show her picture perfect ass.... notch up the competition...we suspect Dad will eventually get them both, but let them compete, like they did this first episode, in front of each other and in steps... remember it's one thing to have Daddy get all hard and have to go jack off...it's entirely different for him to touch....maybe THAT can be chapter 3?? NOT too short at all...nice pace....

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, great beginning

I love it, and look forward to the next chapters

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see who goe's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, really.

Being a writer myself I can really appreciate how you did this story. Competition was a very smart idea, though one thing i saw was that it moved to fast.

Again, it was a great story. Keep up the good work. -Aeonsun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bold

Let's get the next one out there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting

Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

One of the better stories I have read on here

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
Wouldve been a good story

2 years and no update? Yet another author who had a great concept yet failed to finish what wouldve been a good story.

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
More Please

You have just written another story PLEASE go back and finish the one about the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Periods go inside the quotations. I can't believe you missed all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow up

follow it up man, this is good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's a lucky daddy who's got two baby girls

and their adorable little coochies to choose from. And it's two lucky daughters who've got their father's fat veiny daddy-dick to stuff and pound their cute little cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well he's a better man than me, lol! After the spill and shirt removal I'd have been like... "You girls both know I love you more than anything, right? ...but someone needs to fuck me, and I mean like right now! Hell, who am I kidding, you both need to fuck me right now! Everyone to daddy's room, you two can finish undressing each other, then both undress me, with a lot of groping and wandering tongues, no doubt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous