Daughter's Days in a Ditch

Story Info
A father and daughter are trapped, from her perspective.
4.1k words
4.42
119.2k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad was planning to visit my aunt on some kind of annual business thing they had. Mom didn't want to come since aunt Shelly always talked about the girl my dad had before my mom. It made me feel uncomfortable, so I always tried to find an excuse not to go as well. Last year I had college as an excuse, but this year I was taking a break for the semester. It didn't help that I had no desire to go that I'd be stuck in a smelly car for hours, and have to stay at hotels. But there was another problem. An embarrassing one. I kept being attracted to my dad. It was my ex boyfriend's fault. He once role-played like he was getting a blowjob from his mom. He really got off on it. I figured I'd tease him about it, and the next time i pretended he was my dad. I enjoyed it a little more than I expected, and so he started to dress up like my dad.

Somehow I started fantasizing it was the real deal. Being stuck with the taboo source of that fantasy for days was going to be uncomfortable. I might have been able to resist the road trip, but my aunt promised me an expensive necklace I wanted but couldn't afford. She was offering it to me for the low proce of coming along. My dad had us leave early to beat a storm that was coming. It caught us anyway. The main roads closed, but we went on the back roads to keep going. My dad thought our vehicle could handle the weather. He was right, until he wasn't. He lost control of the SUV and we crashed into a sloped embankment. We were both okay, as was the car, but the tires were spinning in the deep snow.

"Great. I knew I shouldn't have come on this stupid trip." I said.

"Its okay. I will just call for help." My dad said.

He looked at his cellphone, frowned, then got out of the car. He walked around the area, even climbing on top of the car for a bit, before coming back in. I couldn't help it. It was funny. I laughed, but got myself under control before he got back in. I checked my own phone.

"Dad, I don't have any cell phone service." I said as he entered the car.

"Me either." He replied.

"Are we stuck?" I asked.

"It looks like it." He replied.

I brooded. This was how all the horror stories of cannibalism started. Stuck in the snow, no hope of contacting civilization, while snow slowly fell, making everything worse. I didn't think my dad would kill and eat me. He was too nice. He might offer to kill himself so I could eat him. I didn't think I could do it. I'd rather starve. But thoughts of a different kind of eating popped into my head. The thoughts of sucking my dad's cock for enough food to survive. I tried to push it out of my mind as my pussy moistened. It was inappropriate, and totally not helpful. I mentally cursed the pervert of an ex boyfriend I had. Now I was going to die wrestling with sexual thoughts. He didn't even have the decency to ensure I wouldn't be dying a virgin out here. With nobody around but my dad, that wasn't going to happen. My dad started digging around in a toolbox, and then opened our suitcases and began to through our clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to make a flag so that anybody driving by can see us. We will wave the next car down and get a ride to town from them. We can come back for our car once the snow stops." He said.

That sounded like a good idea. We might survive after all.

"Okay." I said.

He got out of the car with one of my comfy sweatshirts, which he left outside. We sat in silence for a long time.

"I don't think anyone's coming." I said.

"I think you're right." He replied.

Things weren't looking good. I resolved that if I survived this, I would never be in a position to bemoan my virginity again. Or go on a road trip again. I mentally cursed that my first thought of possibly dying lead me to think about sex. What kind of a person was I? A virgin with a perversion about to freeze to death I guessed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We will have to conserve what we have, and make it last until somebody does come. If we run out of gas we will be in trouble, so we are going to just have to use the heater and blanket, and use the fuel only to keep the battery charged." My dad said.

It sounded like he was just extending the inevitable.

"I'm scared dad." I said.

"We'll be ok." He said.

I was relieved. He sounded so confident. He obviously knew what he was doing. He grabbed blankets, tossed me one, plugged in a little space heater, and shut off the car. It started to get cold right away. I tried to hold out and not complain, but I couldn't. I was sure getting next to my dad under his blanket would be warmer.

"I'm cold. Can I snuggle up to you to get warm?" I said.

"Sure." He said.

I tried to climb over the center console, but it was too big and bulky, especially with the steering wheel in the way.

"This isn't going to work." I said.

"Here, let's go set something up in the back." He said.

He crawled in the back, putting down the seats for us to have a space to lay down. I crawled over and pulled out the clothing in the suitcases, making a circle of clothing and stuff to help shield from touching the cold car walls. My dad moved the space heater to the back. We both laid down close, with the heater blasting into our blankets. It was almost pleasant.

"This is good." I said.

"Yeah, it worked." He said.

I shifted into a spooning position, wrapping his arms around me. It was the warmest spot in the car. After awhile I felt pressure on my thigh. It took me a few minutes to figure out what it was. It was his penis. Rock hard from pressing against my body. It was kind of creepy, but also kind of erotic. But it was also annoying. Mostly because it kept my thoughts more erotic than survival orientated.

"Dad, you're poking me." I said.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

He started to pull away. I didn't want that. I just wanted it to stop poking me.

"Don't move, I'll be cold." I said.

I wish he'd... "Just take care of it." I said.

I realized I said that out loud. I was embarrassed. There was a long pause. One in which I fantasized about a world where he did take care of it. I decided to double down. I couldn't unsay it, and we might not survive anyway.

"Well, it's..." He said.

I interrupted him.

"I know what it is. Take care of it." I said.

My heart was beating rapidly.

"Here? I don't know..." he said.

"I can't have you poking me, and I don't want to be cold." I said.

I was anything but cold.

"I don't think I should do it in front of you." He said.

"It's fine. It isn't like I don't know you're a man." I said.

"You are my daughter though. It's not right to do it in front of you." He said.

He was determined to do the right thing. But I had gone too far now. I was starting to get angry.

"Take. Care. Of. It." I said.

"But it would make a mess..." He said.

Not if I swallowed his mess. That thought lit my pussy on fire. I decided to go for it. We were already over the line of appropriate anyway.

"Look, why don't I just help you." I said.

"You can't, you're my daughter." He said.

"It's okay dad, I'll just handle your problem nice and quick, then we can forget what happened, and you'll be done poking me." I said.

Well, his part of it anyway. I was glad I didn't have something so obvious as a penis that could get hard.

"I can't let you. Its wrong." He said.

He hadn't pushed me away. I rolled over.

"Don't be such a prude dad." I said.

I reached down and unzipped his pants.

"Stop. We can't do this." He said.

He pushed his hands in the way of my reaching through his underwear.

"It's okay daddy. Just relax and let me fix it." I said.

I pushed his hands away and pulled his cock out, exposing it to air.

He looked at me, fear in his eyes.

"Don't." He said.

His penis was hard. I began stroking his dick with my hand.

"Let's take care of this quickly" I said.

I went beneath the blankets, moving my lips up near his cock. I took a deep breath, enjoying the musky scent of his dick. I wrapped my lips around the tip, and then swirled my tongue around the entire appendage. Having tasted it, I relaxed my throat as my ex boyfriend taught me. I pressed my head down towards my dad's hips. His penis slid into my throat, just like I trained. I undulated my throat as I bobbed up and down. God he was bigger than my boyfriend. It was hard to breathe. It was hard to suppress my gag reflex. But it was my dad in my mouth. My fantasy come true. I had broken his resistance. I had taken him inside me. I was making him feel sexual pleasure. The taboo weighed heavily on me. I felt like the dirtiest slut. My pussy practically gushed. My dad's hand laid gently across my back. Almost like he was driving me on. I increased my speed, gently caressing his taint with my thumb.

"I'm about to cum..." He gasped.

If he was too deep I wouldn't taste it. I wanted to taste it, to let it splash on my tongue. I probably wouldn't get another chance. I pulled back so only his tip was in my mouth. I looked up. He was looking back down at me. There was lust warring with judgement and shame in his eyes. I felt so dirty. I began to suck and lick him at the same time. His eyes closed, and I let out a soft moan. That did it. His semen started flowing free. I took every drop, swallowing it down. I stared in his eyes, which opened again. He met my gaze as his dick pulsated in my mouth. Once he was done twitching, I tongued his tip, applying suction one last time, then pulled at it with my lips as I backed away. It popped out of my mouth with a loud satisfying sound. I then crawled back up to his level.

"There you go, all better." I said.

Except for the wet spot in my panties. If he weren't there, I'd be masturbating to the memory of the look in his eyes. God, I had done it. I had my fantasy. I orally pleasured my dad. I grabbed his arms and pulled him back into spooning position like he was a large blanket I could wrap up in.

"Thank you." He said awkwardly.

He started to move around behind me. He zipped back up and covered us with blankets. I was scared. Was he angry? After awhile I became sad. Instead of letting him cum in my mouth, I should have lost my virginity. I had come close to giving it up a few times. Not being ready was why my last boyfriend was now an ex. But now I would die a virgin. I mourned my missed opportunity. I should have molested my dad rather than just suck him off. Then I felt his penis start to grow hard again. I wiggled against it, encouraging it to grow.

"Again?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." He answered.

I let loose a fake sigh. I was going to take him. There would be no missed opportunity. I wasn't even going to give him a chance to protest.

"Okay, I'll fix it again, but don't look at me this time. Cover your face with the blanket." I said.

"Okay." He said.

He covered his face with the blanket like I asked, and I threw the blanket off his legs. I unzipped his pants and pulled both them and his underwear off his hips. His erection stood proud, ready to make a full woman out of me. I briefly considered not doing it. I had saved myself up to this point for someone special. I looked out the window at the snowscape. I realized there was no other. I looked back to my dad. Wasn't he someone special anyway? I got into position, straddling him and lining up my pussy. I was nervous. There was no going back. I had him lightly pressed against my hole. Did I really want to cross this threshold?

"Stop!" He said suddenly.

Yes.

"Too late." I said.

I dropped down hard before he could stop it. I felt my crotch rip open, and I forgot how to breathe. What the hell was I thinking? I looked down. It burned, and i was bleeding.

"Daddy it hurts." I said. "I think I broke myself. There's blood."

"It's okay sweetie. You are okay. The first time always hurts a little." He said.

I knew that. Everyone always said so. I just forgot in the moment.

"This is normal for losing your virginity. Just relax and when you feel up to it, pull yourself off."

I tried to relax as he said. It felt like I was on fire.

"What did I do?" I said.

I couldn't believe it. Of course throwing away my virginity was stupid. And to my own dad? What was wrong with me!

"Its okay sweetie, it's okay. Just stay still and focus on relaxing those muscles. The pain will fade shortly and then you can get off." My dad said.

I relaxed the best I could, and a lot of the pain went away. It was still slightly uncomfortable. I thought about pulling off. There was an odd pressure on the underside of my hips. Was this sex? Did I really want to give up without fully trying? Hell no! I was determined. It still hurt, but not as much. And he was still hard. I had an experience to have. I started to slowly lift and drop my pelvis.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"You are still hard, and I'm fixing that." I replied.

"This is not okay." He told me.

His cock was still rock hard. He seemed to like it.

"Your body says different, daddy." I replied.

He watched me as I moved on him. I wondered what he was thinking. Was he thinking how slutty I was? I felt dirty. His eyes were soiling me. They were fucking me just as hard as his dick. I saw the lust in them, along with the recognition of who I was. I could feel the innocent memories he had of me get soiled in those eyes. He took the virginity out of the very memories he had of me. I liked it. I was fucking. My dad's dick was buried in my cunt. It was actually feeling pretty good. My Dad started to move himself. It brought back the pain from before at first, but that rapidly went away as I adjusted to his rhythm. His hands touched me on my thighs, and then slid up my body as I rocked, caressing my bare skin. His thumbs hooked on my shirt, pulling it up over my boobs, bunching it up on top of them and under my armpits. They started to swing in the air as I fucked my dad. The cold air on my bare skin contrasted sharply to the furnace I was riding, causing goosebumps to cover my body. My dad's hands slid along my swinging breasts, gripping each tightly. The lust surged in his eyes. It looked like he wanted to devour me. My stomach fluttered as he poured sheer passion out of his eyes. I pressed his hands against my breasts. As if the grip gave him leverage, he sped up his thrusting. It had stopped being me fucking him and turned into me riding him. I started panting as a slightly familiar feeling started to build up. I couldn't figure out what it was.

"I'm about to cum." My dad said.

That was it. It was like when I masturbated or was eaten out, but more intense.

"Me too." I said.

I was ready for it. I was ready to experience my first real orgasm. I pressed his hands tighter to my breasts as I chased that feeling. I couldn't even take deep breaths, it felt too good. My dad suddenly changed to long strokes, his eyes going wide. The change deepened the feeling of the pending orgasm. Then he started twitching, suddenly pressing up with force. His rhythm was gone, and it was like he was trying to shove his whole body as deep into me as he could. Everything was getting even more slick. My dad was softly grunting, and then I went over the crest. My body twitched uncontrollably multiple times, involuntary relaxing and entirely out of my control. I couldn't do anything except stare at my dad. I was overloaded with pleasure. I had cum before. I even had boyfriends eat me out to orgasm before. This was different. This felt magical. My eyes remained locked on my dad as my first vaginal orgasm overwhelmed me. I'd never be able to look at him without remembering this again. It felt special. Erotic in exactly the way the fantasy of giving my boyfriend a blowjob had. That was shallow compared to this though. Nothing compared to the real deal.

I came to, relaxing on top of him. The blanket was on top of us, and his arms were around me. We were still attached at the hip, although the penis inside me didn't feel very firm.

"I'm sorry sweetie." My dad said.

"For what dad?" I asked, my ear on his chest.

I could hear his heart in there, beating with powerful thumpthumps. I felt so satisfied. So fulfilled.

"For taking your virginity." He said.

I smiled. God I wished I could relive that experience all over again. It was amazing. He thought he took from me, but I made a daughterfucker out of him. I gave him my virginity, but took his innocence.

"You didn't take it, I gave it to you." I said.

"Well it should have been with someone special." He said.

"It was, dad." I said.

"No, I meant someone else." He said. "Someone you are going to marry."

He was ruining my enjoyment with his attempt to take guilt for what I did.

"Look dad..." I said, propping myself up using my elbows for leverage.

"We are in the middle of nowhere, nobody knows we are out here, the temperatures are below freezing, and we're stuck. There is a good chance we will not make it out of here alive. Thanks to you, I will not die a virgin. If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have done it. You didn't force me, I chose to do it. Now hold me close to keep me warm." I said.

His arms returned around my body. One of his hands snaked down and gripped my butt, holding us together sexually. I relaxed, falling asleep on the tatters of his innocence.

I woke up on top of him. He was wiggling around, his hard dick pressing against my opening. He was trying to fuck me in my sleep. Butterflies flapped around in my stomach at the thought of the lust I evoked in him. I felt so empty. I wanted him.

"Oh yes daddy, please." I said, grinding my hips against him.

Suddenly I was falling, and then he was on top of me. His hard penis slid into my vagina without skipping a beat. It seemed so smooth and effortless. He started thrusting into me as I tried to get my bearings. The car filled with sloppy kissing sounds. I realized they were coming from me, as he slid in and out. His eyes were filled with lust as he used me. His dick was rubbing me in just the right way. I felt pressure building. He was once again bringing me to an orgasm. I relaxed into it, letting my dad once again give me pleasure. He kept fucking me as I came. It was too intense. Then he thrust deep and stopped overstimulating me. I gripped him tight, his face over my shoulder as he breathed deeply. I realized he was cumming too. I relaxed as he emptied himself into me, and then suddenly filled with panic. Unprotected sex results in pregnancy! I tensed up, then relaxed again. It was too late after the first time. He had warned me. Besides, we probably wouldn't survive anyway. After a bit he pulled out of me, adjusting the blankets so I wouldn't be cold. He pulled his pants up, and then got out of the car. After a bit he came back and started the car.

It went much like that for two days. We drank melted snow and ate junk food. We snuggled under the blankets and fucked to stay entertained. If not for the risk of dying, it would have been a great trip.

I was surprised when my dad suddenly pulled out of me on the third day of being stranded. He hastily put on his pants and got out of the car. Then I heard it too. A high pitched whine of a small engine. I heard him yelling for someone. I hastily got dressed, putting panties on for the first time in several days. Wearing them really showed me how much my body had changed. I now had a mound on my muff, my pussy swollen and sticky from three days of constant sex. I finished getting dressed and got out of the car, walking towards my dad who has gotten the attention of a snowmobile. He brought up to his house.

We were back to a normal father daughter relationship. It felt odd and disingenuous. I was sad and disappointed. I wondered if I would ever find the dad I had in the car. I could still see he was there, with the odd glint in his eye as he sometimes looked at me.

12