Daughter's Days in a Ditch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five days my dad told me we were going to be stuck there for awhile. When nobody was nearby he asked when my last period was. That worried me. I pulled it from my memory, and we calculated my next menstruation. That day passed. It wasn't lost on me. We had a lot of unprotected sex, and the surest sign of not being pregnant didn't show up.

Eventually the car was fixed, and we were on the road. Without locals to look at me oddly purchasing a pregnancy test after being trapped with my dad, I got one. I took my judgement free test, although I feared it telling me what I already knew. I was pregnant. It just verified it.

I discussed it with my dad on the way home. I decided to keep it. I told my mom a lie about conceiving at a drunken party. She gave me a long lecture about the dangers of college boys and how a woman should know who the father of her baby is. It soured our relationship a bit for awhile.

My dad started spending a lot of time with my mom in the bedroom. Especially after something happened that highlighted my pregnancy. After a short time my mom was also pregnant again, something the doctors thought was impossible. It helped fix our relationship.

I started taking day trips with my dad, attempting to seduce him. It eventually worked, and we started going "camping" and "fishing" together regularly. My siblings were born, but I kept up with the trips. I never did use protection, so it was inevitable I would once again miss a period. The test in my hand verified it. My dad was waiting out in the gas station parking lot. I wonder if he'd knock up my mom again once he found out.

12