Daughters Demand Attention Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy has a kinky fetish weekend with his daughters.
1.8k words
3.67
57.1k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniels69
Daniels69
101 Followers

(Daddy has a kinky fetish weekend with his daughters.)

Everyone mentioned or written sexually about in the story is 18 years old or older.

IMPORTANT!

This story contains pee/scat, kinky fetishes, incest, dad/daughters and lesbian,

were the girl set the rules.

DO NOT READ further if those things offend you, or you find the categories disliking!

* * * * * * * * * *

"Bye darling! Then I'll be back on Sunday night. Have a good time, and take care of our daughters. Take care of them properly and make sure they get filled with everything they want, okay?!"

"I promise you, sweetheart. All three of us will be sooo happy and so tired when you get home..."

"Yes, well you don't have to be exhausted, then I'll be a little jealously unhappy...I might also want to be taken care of and get something in me when I get back to my favorites in the world."

"Promise that we'll make sure the best mother in the world is looked after the second she steps inside the door."

"Mmmm, things I love. Can't wait, and if you promise me that, then I promise not to shower until then...or?"

"You better not, because I've been meaning to tongue-wash every inch of you. I demand your smell, and your sweat...you know I can't get enough of it.

I'm as dependent on it as I am on you, and on our daughters."

"Wow, maybe I shouldn't go...standing here and starting to get so wet. But now I have to. Kiss to you my love...and don't forget. Full service to the young people this weekend and then for me."

"Don't worry. Have a great time now! Kisses!"

That's how she left, my darling and the children's mother. And now I was alone with both girls all weekend, and Friday off, too. Life can be really lovely in between.

We'd had a rough week, and we were off all three today...so I thought I'd let the girls sleep as long as they wanted. We'll have a combined breakfast/lunch when they come down.

The girls are Jennifer and Aurora, 22 and 20 years old.

Both are my precious diamonds, even though Jennifer is just a bonus daughter, she's just like my real one. No matter that her mother and I had only been together for little over a year, everything clicked right away. Just everything clicked right away.

My ex and I had a really tough separation. Fortunately, we weren't married, but it cost me a good buck anyway...as it usually does for the man. But a little consolation in it all was that the ex and Aurora were fighting quite a lot a year after or so, so my daughter often stayed with me.

And my new girlfriend and her daughter...everything just worked so well there. I must have done something good in life that met both of them, and I have them living in the house.

In the middle of all the thinking, I heard heavy clomping steps in the stairwell. It was Jennifer who came down...and it really was heavy steps, because she was wearing rubber boots.

Just rubber boots, nothing else!

I came out into the kitchen where Jennifer and Aurora were munching hungrily.

I hadn't heard them both...a little because my daughter was shyer, more silent, and without rubber boots. She was just sitting in her extra-long sweater...and if I knew her right, it was probably just the sweater she was wearing, nothing more.

Sandwich, juice, fruit and vegetables quickly slipped into both beautiful mouths and down the soft necks, and Jennifer said with some left to swallow,

"I want more to eat, but it'll have to be after. And no matter how good you are at getting us to swallow certified labelled organic things, there are other things on the agenda now and it's not swallowing, on the contrary...I need to go to the bathroom and shit; I guess I'm going to piss like a racehorse too. And Auris...you also have to piss right...come."

"Mmm, I have to pee too.", Aurora said gently, tip-toing after her very outspoken big sister.

Far too outspoken. We needed to work on that.

Home was one thing, but it rubs off outside, too.

"I'm getting pretty horny now sis, so let's do this quickly. Get on my lap, sweetie. Your hot bad older sister just loves having you there when she taking a dump."

Jennifer dropped down on the toilet and waved to Aurora to sit on her lap facing her. As soon as she was sitting there, her sweater swooshed off and Jennifer sucked in one the nipples into her mouth.

"You have small, but so fucking nice tits. Made to suck on! Oh, here comes the load of shit. Get closer to me, kiss me deep and hard, tongue-fuck me sloppy while you drench my crotch with your piss. Do it now!"

Aurora peed while letting as much saliva as possible into big sis mouth; she knew her sister loved it. Jennifer loved everything that was perverted and forbidden to many...but for them it was just heaven and so fueled the excitement.

So the picture I saw as I stood and watched by the toilet door was two rough-deep-kissing sexy girls, sitting urinating and pooping together. Two hot dreams urinating, and one pooping...

...wow it's a scene I've come to. Sprayed the pants...when I've watched the incredible sight.

But today, more is needed. Not so much, I'll add, but a little more.

And it worked itself out, with Jennifer spitting her little sister's saliva-soaked tongue out of her mouth, squeezing Aurora's breasts and saying in her usual charming way:

"Damn, that was nice! What a fucking load it was! And I'm soaking wet by my little sister's piss too, like I didn't smell down there before...it probably stinks now. Just what dad likes, licking little girls' pissy unwashed cunts. Then the old pervert comes fast as hell."

I wanted to correct her choice of words and make it a little less disgusting than how she portrayed it, but it was absolutely true. I just loved licking pissy unwashed pussies. Being the tongue cleaner to all their sweaty and pissy body parts made me so horny that I still came sometimes...came just by taking care of the three of them.

"Stop daydreaming now! Actually, I want to be licked to orgasm, enjoying myself so much when I think about what you taste and smell down there. But it'll be after the second breakfast. You're going to have to fuck me hard while I rub the clit. Then I'll get there fast. Likes to see your tongue glide around in baby sister's dripping pussy, and she really likes it too, getting skillfully licked by her dad, and coming in his mouth. Mmm...so sexy!"

Jennifer lay down on the floor with a pillow under her butt.

Aurora stood next to her and waited.

"So, Daddy, fuck me now! Fuck your 22 year old daughter's shitty ass! Push your cock twice my age up the really dirty anal old man and fucking fill me 'til I burst!"

"Do you have to be that rough all the time? It's true, but..."

"Less talk Dad, and more fucking my dirty ass. Get in there now! Push the whole cock in at once and let's get on with licking Auris clean, she can't stand it being left out over there. Service your longing daughter now. Let her push and rub her cunt hard against your mouth, hump you so she can barely stand up when comes all over your face."

This kind of talk sometimes made me so over-excited that I came without warning. So I pushed my pounding rock hard cock to the bottom of Jennifer's dirty anal.

Which actually wasn't so very shitty, not like my hairy one that takes half an hour to...forget it, like I said, a young girl, hairless...wasn't much brown arousing stuff at all. Appeared on top and along the shaft, but regardless of a little or much...I loved it!

Barely had I started pushing in long moves in and out, and Jennifer started rubbing the clit...before Aurora stood wide-legged over her sister and presented her perfect, 20-year-old pee-wet pussy within smelling-range. I grabbed her smooth ass and pressed her tasty oozing slit to my mouth.

I wanted her to come, and I got drunk with excitement about her smells and tastes.

She was unbelievable!

I took my thumb to her clitoris, inserted two fingers into her and started licking, sucking and tasting her, everywhere. And she humped my tongue and fingers...moaned loudly and breathed franticly.

Put the tongue deep in her, out again, licked softly off the edges of the vagina...and she came...and came...and pumped little batches in my mouth...small tasty streams of her juices that my heart skipped beats when swallowing.

She held my hair, rubbing herself up and down pressing on my mouth...in the aftermath of the orgasm.

"Hrrmmm, hello?"

Right, we were doing other things, too. An impatient one lying on the floor, impaled on my hard on.

"If you're done squirting sis...if you'll excuse me?"

Aurora stepped away from us, and sat down on the floor, so she could see us really well. She liked to caress herself cozy calmly to us fucking really hard. Nice contrasts.

Jennifer motioned to me to take her boots off. And as soon as they were off, she shoved both stinky feet up my face.

"Here's something else than my sister's yummy juices you just tasted. Lick the stink bombs now! Lick long strokes underneath, before you start licking between the toes.

And you can be sloppy, that's okay...continuation follows later."

"It's enough licking underneath now. Put my sweaty big toes in your mouth and suck them hard while you fuck me real good now, Daddy. Pound your daughter's anal as life depended on it!"

I had fucked her while she was talking, and it was a f-ng luck that she fingered herself so I thought the clit would come off...because with her talk, her stinky sweaty toes in the mouth, and my cock pumping in and out her ass...I came...just came so hard I thought she was going to fly away.

Load after load was pumped deep into my 22-year-old dream girl's perfect butt and squeezing anal.

And then Jennifer came too, and I got a big squirt from her pussy right on the stomach.

Her squirt and pussy taste at least as good as my two other girls', so I was a little disturbed that it came on my stomach, but right after Jennifer got up, grabbed my head and shoved me right into her wet and still squirting pussy.

"Deeeaar Daaad.....eeeeat and take the other juicy shots right into your mouth. Mmmmmm, oh munch on my squirting orgasm and poke a finger up my newly fucked ass while you swallow the cum...

...and hello, by the way. There's Jim watching...fucking look at that."

Daniels69
Daniels69
101 Followers