Daughters Demand Attention Ch. 02

Story Info
More daughter kinky fetish stuff, now the work-buddy join in.
2k words
4.09
21.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniels69
Daniels69
103 Followers

(More daughter kinky fetish stuff, now the work-buddy joins |in.)

Everyone mentioned or written sexually about in the story is 18 years old or older.

Continuation from "Daughters demand attention 01"

with the 20 and 22 year old girls.

IMPORTANT!

This story contains some kinky sex involving the male friend,

including GAY sex between the father and the workmate.

But focus is on kinky fetish incest sex like in part 1

were the girl set the rules

DO NOT READ further if those things offend you, or you find the categories disliking!

* * * * * * * * * *

I don't think Jim expected to see that.

...not really thought he'd see...when he left work earlier to check in, and maybe have a beer or two with the best friend.

We've known each other a long time, and talk about everything. No boundaries at all.

But talking is one thing, and watching your colleague fuck his young daughters is another.

Here I lay on my knees with my face deep into Jennifer's pussy and with Aurora sitting naked beside...calmly caressing her soft beautiful peach.

And there was Jim, just gaping.

He looked pretty good, kind of like me in age and appearance...and quite similar to me in thinking and wishing as well. Drunkenly we both thought it would be a dream to bang each other's so sexy hot daughters sometime.

We can do each other at the same time, I added. At least a blow job would be nice.

Yeah, Jim had laughed insecurely...a little curious to try it out, I have to admit. Could be good with a friend then...a friend with a young, smoking hot daughter.

I was also curious to try, and had seen Jim's cock on a sex dating site he posted nude photos on. And it looked really interesting, and

"Oh, now there's a tense and strange atmosphere here. You'd think Jim had never seen a dad swallow the squirt orgasm from his daughter's pissy cunt."

"Yep, I am soaked in piss down there. But it's not just my piss. Most of it is actually Auris, the rubbing little sister...there."

"Well, let's do like this..."

Jennifer got up agile and fast, and walked up to Jim.

She pressed her mouth against his mouth, forced her way into it and kissed him hard. At the same time, she took her hand inside his shorts and began squeezing and pulling.

"No problem there, it's not."

She said a little triumphantly while backing away from Jim.

Then she ripped his shirt apart, threw it aside...down with the shorts/underpants and them too in the same corner.

"It was a new shirt.", Jim got out a little quiet.

Which was completely ignored from the girl who just had her tongue inside his mouth.

"Jim, lie down on the floor and I'll make sure you finish fast as hell.

I want to fuck your cock for a change, and if I put it in my sexy tight pussy, you'd come while I kept it outside the entrance to heaven. And hell that's not okay.

So lie down on the floor. Lie down! Can't believe I have to repeat myself."

Jim slowly lay down...meantime looking at me. And I, wonder with just as much thoughts what this was going to be like...nodded a little.

"Daddy, you can either jerk Jim of, so Auris can blow him. Or she can do all the work, but you can spread the legs, make it easier for the little vacuum cleaner to do her job?

Put the big pillow under his tight ass too.

I'm going to make sure Jim gets to gag his way the best orgasm of his life, because he is going to taste pissy cunt and shitty ass...and learn to love it. So, suck him now!"

"And boy, I'm used to being obeyed. Just do as I say, and things will be fucking beautiful. No weirdness to anyone. And you can choke and gag...but there are limits to it...because it's a fucking dream cunt and ass you're going to have on your face shortly. Heaven for perverted old men...and you will have that dream fulfilled today."

"What a finish to your busy week huh, you never ever thought that?!"

Jennifer took out the fingers she dug around inside her sexy pussy with...took them out...looked at how wet and slimy they were...and put all three in Jim's mouth, rubbing them around while holding her thumb under his nose.

"That was a taste of my cunt. How she smells and how she tastes...and it went well. I'm proud of you."

She then pushed her fingers into his cheeks, so his mouth opened. Hovered the pussy right above...and peed. A little pee...was probably most teasing...and to accelerate the situation.

Told him hard, to swallow.

Then she pressed his mouth back up, lowered her mouth and spat into his mouth.

Apologized right away, and kissed him. Tongue-kissed him deeply while ruffling his hair with both hands.

I had not looked at Jim's dick...his cock at all. Had been busy with the extremely arousing porn-show that just took place. But looked down on it now...and it was rock hard. Could hit nails.

Just like my aching boner was.

Jennifer broke her tongue kiss, turned her head, and saw what I saw.

Smiled a little...moved into position...took the fingers, pulled her labia apart, and sat on Jim's face.

As she sat down and told him to stick his tongue in her and lick well as f--k, Aurora bent over and sucked Jim's whole cock into her mouth.

She looked me in the eyes while she jerked off and sucked...and yes, it was a pretty affecting sight.

She pulled it out of her mouth and jerked off with both hands. Then she moved her left hand to his testicles, squeezed there...and told me to spread the legs more. "Pull the buttocks apart, Daddy."

After a thank you, she started sucking again, moved her hand down from the balls and shoved a finger into his ass.

While Jennifer half moaning told Jim that he had licked pissy cunt excellent, the same with the shitty ass...but that he by now was so fucking used to all her flavors that his tongue would now be as far up her bowel as possible.

The last part she half-screamed to him...as his tongue tasted her inside depths, and just then, Aurora shoved another finger up his ass, and wow, he came. Oh, shit he did!

The first shot she took in her mouth and swallowed immediately, then she removed her head and let him spray the rest on his stomach. But she didn't let go of his cock, she jerked him off with sure moves all the time.

When Jennifer got off Jim's face and saw what her sister had done. She praised her a lot.

Unusually much, and unusually kind to be her.

Maybe she'd have had a really good time playing with Jim. Perhaps...

With her eyes clearly focused on Jim's crotch and what baby sis was jerking off slowly but firmly...she sat on Jim's stomach and looked at her sister briefly.

Giggling, she praised her again...and said that now Auris had to ride Jim's face like he was a racehorse, because she would do the same on his nice cock. Yes, damn it, what she'd be banging the shit out of it now.

When Aurora made sure Jim's mouth and stretched tongue were properly wrapped in her wet pussy, Jennifer grabbed his dick, got up...and pressed herself down, all the way in one swoop...so her ass really smacked his stomach.

She smiled a little at me as she pulled herself to the top, and completely down again...smack.

After doing that a few times, she grabbed Jim's cock and pulled up and down, massaged outside the pussy and around the clit. And back in again.

"Daddy dear, come lick me. I want you to lick my gorgeous wet pussy while I fuck your workmate's nice cock. Come; get here with your face."

And before I thought or commented, she had pushed me against the clit and rubbed my mouth as she slowly slid up and down. After just a couple of slips up and down, she slid extra far up, grabbed Jim's cock, and put it in my mouth.

One minute I had my mouth full of young pussy, and the next second, my workmate's dick. I didn't have time to do anything before Jennifer said, loudly, "Hey Jim, now its dad sucking your cock! Licking my juices of it and enjoying himself like crazy."

Did I...enjoy it all?

I had been thinking about what it would be like to suck and fuck a man, and I worshipped the pussy juices that my girls often filled my mouth with. And now I had a stiff cock, dipped in tasty pussy slime...served and ready to take.

And it didn't take me long to decide,

even before Jennifer started pulling my head upside down, I'd done the same myself.

Just after I sucked up and down a little bit, Jennifer took the dick out and put it back in her again.

Rough ride started, and then she pulled it out...and back into my mouth.

I really liked this. Damn, I was so hard!

My beloved sex machine saw just that, and with Jim's cock well tucked in, she grabbed my dick...pulled me against her and down. Jerked it off slowly, as I stood there on my knees...

Ah, I thought, she wants to be filled in both holes, or double fucked in the pussy.

Absolutely, I'm up for it.

But she grabbed Jim's legs...spread them and took one hand and grabbed his testicles...way too hard. And the other one, which she held my dick in...she put against his hole.

She was so quick in everything she did, I didn't have time to react or think, which in itself helped a lot of decisions right now. And all the time we kept moving on...nice moving on.

She saw that I was too hesitant again, because now she pulled me hard, it wasn't nice at all. Well, I thought Aurora had fingered his ass pretty good when she blew him off, and now rubbing herself to the fullest up there. And sex dream number two was force-massaging his balls while she rode him...so now I did it.

I penetrated Jim. Slow but determined. And with a super-big smile on my eagerly riding daughter...I started fucking him, well. Now there would be fucking, oh yeah.

"Dad, hold me! Hug me while we fuck the shit out of your workmate.

Perfect! Kiss me now. A fucking deep tongue kiss...because I'm getting there noooooooow."

And so did I!! It was unbelievable, it was fucking insane!

With my arms around my daughter, and tongue shoved down her throat...I pumped Jim full of cum, filled him with load after load.

Jennifer's juices and pumping orgasm ran down his shaft, balls and crotch.

And from the wet loud munching it sounded just like Aurora was doing the same thing up there on Jim's face.

When we pumped and sprayed each other and the pulse started to beat a little calmer, I thought of Jim. Did he come too...when we "used" him like this?

Jennifer saw my eyes and the way I looked...and understood...

"Jim came like a volcano when you shoved your cock into his tight ass.

He barely stopped pumping loads of sperm deep in my pussy...so he came...ooh, yes."

Really good feeling about this, I thought. Really good.

As we slipped out of each other and stood up... Jim and I looked at each other...laughing a bit.

I think he was going to say something positive about what happened, but Jennifer got there first:

"Damn, this was nice! Not bad with two cocks when we have so many holes we can fill here.

Yes, this was not the last time we did this...it sooo wasn't...but now... cocks and cunts...let us eat.

It's time for second breakfast.

Race you to the kitchen..."

Daniels69
Daniels69
103 Followers