Daughter's Desires

Story Info
Enemas amd memories of mom.
934 words
4.16
4.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife passed several years ago. Every year my adult children and I spend time together to remember her. This year my 23 year old daughter stayed after her brother had returned to his home. Early in the afternoon she told me she wanted a special favor to remember her mom. She wanted me to give her an enema.

I was surprised and shocked and told her so. She said that she knew that her mom and I used enemas and often as part of our sex lives. Her mom also gave her enemas when she was constipated and she enjoyed them. After considering her request for a while, I decided I would do it, that is enematize her.

My daughter is about 5'6" and slender. I have not seen her nude since she was eleven. I old her to meet me in the master bath, all tile with a floor drain. A few minutes later, she appeared in bra and panties which I told her to remove. She did eposing her breasts which were small and high with large long dark nipples. Her waist was slip, her belly tight and her lower belly shaved. Her vagina had dark thick lips, a little swollen and the tip of her apparently large clitoris peeked out between them at the top of her slit. Her buttocks were high and well muscled, the furrow between them narrow. She was an enticing picture.

She told me she wanted to take the enema lying over my lap as she did with her mom. I said that was fine and I started to prepare her enema. I used a three quart pumpkin bag and very warm water in which I poured an ounce of baby shampoo to make a very soapy solution. I hung the bag on a close hook six feet over the floor and attached a two inch bulb headed nozzle to the hose: the shaft of the nozzle was six inches long with one inch diameter.

After stripping to my undershorts, sitting on the toilet, I had her lay over my lap with her butt up. I separated her cheeks and saw her anus for the first time. It too was dark as her pussy lips and nipples, small with a clear muscular ring. I knew the nozzle would not fit until her anus was loosened so I lubricated my middle finger

and penetrated the lovely small hole. After a while, I could fit three fingers in her and thus started to try plugging her with the nozzle. It took a few minutes and some discomfort on her part until the bulbous head popped into her rectum.

it was time for the enema to begin so I opened the hose clamp allowing first some air and the the soapy enema to fill her. For the first quart she remained still. As the second quart flowed in she started to move and push her pubis into my legs. She said she could not take anymore enema but I told her that she must take the whole three quarts. She squirmed some more and I could feel moisture from her cunt on my legs through the underpants. I started to get aroused.

She finished the bag and wanted to expel. She was by this time really humping on my lap. I told her she had to hold the enema until she had an orgasm. Soon thereafter she began to convulse and come. She urinated as she cam and the force of her contractions pushed out the nozzle and she sprayed enema water, brown with some chunks out of her ass all over me, dripping down over her cunt and legs and pooling on the floor.

After she was finished pushing out the water and shit, she wanted to clean up. I told her no, that I was going to give her another enema first; this one of four quarts of very hot water. She agreed so I prepared the second enema. I took off my shorts and she lay over my lap but this time with her ass pointing towards me, her legs towards the wall in back of the toilet and her head on the floor. My very hard penis hit her cunt lips and I pushed the head into her. I then plugged the nozzle into her ass and let the enema flow. She had no trouble taking the four quarts although some small brown squirts leaked out.

After the enema was all in, I pushed myself all the way into her cunt which was very tight due to the enema and nozzle in her belly and ass and also very wet with creamy secretions. I fucked her for several minutes and as I came hard and copiously she also climaxed. Again the nozzle came out and she shot enema at my chest, down her legs and back and dripping into her hair and face. She stayed in place while expelling. I found it so hot that I got hard again, pulled out of her cunt and entered her ass to fuck her to another orgasm for both of us. When I finally pulled out, she pushed out the last of her colon contents, a thick squirt of brown mucous.

She told me she loved every minute of the experience. Now when we get together, enemas are part of our meetings. Sometimes she receives and sometimes she gives plugging and flooding my ass while fucking me with a strap-on enema dildo that also fills her cunt.

She says all of this honors her mom and I agree.