Kilted for a Cunt

Story Info
A kilt makes for an easy fuck in the bathroom.
3.1k words
4.38
15.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alastair was Scottish. And like most Scottish men, he fancied wearing a kilt on special occasions. He wore them not only to show his patriotism to his country and to his heritage, but also because he preferred to let his fat, hairy, Scottish cock feel the breeze up underneath the fabric. Nothing felt more manly than to sport a kilt and let your manhood dangle freely underneath.

Many non-scotch folks would often ask him things like are you a true Scotsman or do you really go commando under there? And the answer to both questions was yes. It's customary for true Scottish men wearing kilts to take off their underwear and let their balls hang out underneath. His father always said when he was a small lad: "Free the testicles, free the liberties".

This afternoon, before the party, Alastair got out of the shower and dressed in his bedroom. His wife Nora watched him from the corner of her eye as she got ready herself, admiring her highland husband standing naked in front of their mirror. His legs were massive and hairy. He showed off two fat buttocks covered in dark body hair as well. He had a white button down on. His lats were wide and stretching the fabric. Black stockings clung to his legs, covering his large feet.

She walked up behind him as he held the pleated kilt out in front of himself, readying it to put on. Nora reached around his waist and grabbed at the thick, uncut cock in his crotch. Flaccid he was 5.5 inches, but she knew he'd be growing in length in no time now that she had it in her hand. He groaned to her, always loving when his woman's fingers were gripped around his dick.

"Nora, love, I canna be distracted. You know we've got to get a move on, or we'll be late."

She put her lips to his ear, feeling his bushy black beard scratching her chin. His insane pubic hair played at her wrist as she toyed with his penis. "I love when you wear your kilt, knowing your cock is bouncing around underneath it." She squeezed his dick and felt it growing in her hand.

"Christ, woman. You dinna stop now or I'll have to ravage that cunt and take advantage of ye before we get out fer the night."

Nora's pussy tightened when he said it, imagining her husband plowing her into the mattress with his manhood, shoving his prick into her, stretching the length of her vagina. "Save it for later," she teased.

Alastair turned his face to look at her as she rested her chin on his sculpted shoulder. "Now dunna make no promises you aren't intending to keep, lass."

Nora reached down and fondled her husband's hairy scrotum, feeling his testicles bob around inside. "Oh, I intend to keep it. Just you wait." Alastair grunted at her, his testosterone clearly surging. She walked away, leaving his cock to groan stiffer with lust for her tight pussy, to breed her like a husband does to his wife.

Alastair cursed under his breath, his penis growing harder, as he regretfully wrapped his kilt around his waist. The fabric tented where the head of his cock pushed it up. "I canna put my sporran on in this state, you blasted woman." Nora saw his erection holding up his kilt and again felt her cunt tighten and leak in her underwear.

Alastair was a man who knew how to give a woman his cock. When they first met, she was charmed by his Scottish ways, and even found herself turned on by his slight aggression and hyper masculinity that he learned in the backwoods of Scotland with his mates. But after the first time they fucked, she was even more obsessed. He used his organ to work her cunt in ways even she wasn't aware of. He got her pussy to orgasm around his dick without much effort, taking control of her body, more or less, and making it do what he wanted. His manly cock had a way of perfectly stretching her female pussy, causing her to squirt her precum into his pubes as he railed her. He'd press his pumped, extremely hairy chest into her breasts, coaxing her to cum on his penis more with dirty phrases he'd say in his luscious Scottish accent. "That's a good lass. Take me fat prick like the slut ye are. You keep cuming on me cock like that and you'll be getting me sperm deep inside that cunt." He knew what he was doing. The women he'd used for sexual gratification in the past had helped him learn what to do to get a woman to orgasm well. Nora loved his exotic ruggedness and the way he used her female body to ejaculate, slamming his 8-inch erect cock deep into her body, satiating his need, without much regard for her tender cunt. She would fantasize that he was a barbaric clansman raping her to propagate his DNA after her English party was murdered by his men. "Oh, lassie. You're gonna milk me cock with that tight pussy."

Nora eyed Alastair's erection in his kilt and smiled at him, happy to have aroused him. "I'm sorry, honey. If it were up to me, I'd let you strut around with an erection like that all the time." She was toying with him.

He shook his head. "You'll be the death of me, Nora." His penis was still raging and craving to be inside her.

A few hours later, Alastair and Nora arrived at an event for Nora's work, a fundraiser held by the company, being led by Nora's team. Alastair's bushy, uncut penis was finally flaccid. It hung to the left and pressed against the inside of his kilt as they walked into the exposition. Nora, arm wrapped through Alastair's and hanging on his thick forearm, walked beside him, still mulling over his naked lower half beneath his outfit.

She escorted him to greet colleagues and guests who assessed her foreign husband curiously. When they looked at his kilt and massive, hairy legs, Nora flushed, especially at the women, knowing they were wondering what the beefy Scot had underneath.

One by one they all sat at their assigned seats to listen to presentations and commendations of the company's success. Nora eventually leaned into Alastair's ear when he recognized the right moment. He was intently watching, sitting beside her at the table. "It's later."

He looked at her, confused and not registering what she meant. "What do ya mean, love?"

She leaned closer. "It's later." She stressed the phrase, reminding him with her eyes of what she had said as he was getting dressed, when she was cupping his Scottish cock.

His eyes widened. "Now?" Two colleagues of Nora's at the table turned and looked at him, not knowing what they were talking about but wanting him to be quieter, nonetheless. "Now, my love?" This time he said it more softly.

Nora stood, placing her napkin on the table. She leaned in, making it seem like she was kissing his cheek, but whispered in his ear. "Meet me in the men's bathroom."

She was gone before he could say it. The where? Alastair's hairy penis twitched. Were they about to do what he thought they were? He remained seated, unable to listen or concentrate on the presentation, and pushed the sporran into his lap, trying to suppress his erection from growing too much. But he couldn't much help the natural order of his body responding.

About five minutes later, long enough so guests wouldn't figure it out, Alastair got up from his seat, penis slightly bulging beneath his kilt, and strutted to the washrooms in the adjacent hall. His thick, large legs carried him quickly to the men's room, cock demanding more space between his legs. He pushed the door open and seeing no one was taking a leak at the urinals, bent to look beneath the stalls.

"Nora," he said just higher than a whisper. He didn't see anyone in the stalls and thought maybe she wasn't even in there.

But then he heard a whisper echo through the tiled bathroom, "I'm in the last stall." His heart cranked and he quickly paced to the back stall, kilt flapping around his thighs. He opened the door and his jaw dropped. Nora was standing on the toilet with her pants and underwear around her ankles. Her ass and pussy were out, presenting to Alastair.

"What the feck, Nora?" He wasn't going to waste the chance though. He looked at the bathroom door quickly and then stepped in, locking the stall door behind him. Alastair admired her smooth legs and swollen, pink cunt pushing through her thighs at him. His cock immediately started rising. Blood flooded into the tissue of his penis, raising it for her, pushing up the sporran and fabric of his kilt.

"I have a speech in ten minutes so you better cum fast."

"Oh, I'll be finished in two minutes, love."

Alastair stepped towards her. She was obviously standing on the toilet to hide her feet in case any of the men needed to urinate and took a glance beneath the stall. It would only look like Alastair was standing at the toilet. The added benefit was being at the perfect height for him.

Alastair rotated his sporran out of the way and lifted his kilt, revealing his fully erect 8-inch cock. The head of his penis was starting to push through his foreskin. Nora noted the dark sex skin of his appendage, and the insane amount of pubic hair he had around his massive shaft and large, filled testicles that he was about to drain into her vagina. She watched him pull back on the skin of his penis, revealing his mushroom shaped cock head, obviously exposing it for more sensitivity so he'd ejaculate quicker. He was already precuming.

Alastair rested his kilt on her lower back. It draped over her ass, covering their sex organs that were about to unite. His large hairy hands grabbed her petite waist. Alastair was never one to really consider the females perspective, accepting a cock of his size and thickness, and he wasn't about to start now. He didn't waste a moment. Nora barely felt the meaty head of his dick touch the lips of her vulva before he was shoving his cock into her.

She moaned in pain as the thickness of his Scottish prick forced her female anatomy open. "Ugh."

Alastair didn't trust her keeping quiet, so he reached his massive hand around to her face and covered Nora's mouth with it. Her lips were pressed by his wide palm. She tasted the salt of his skin.

He forced himself into her, the sound of her cunt, sucking at his dick, emanated from beneath his kilt. Alastair shoved his hips into Nora's pelvis, plunging his cock into her. His massive legs and large lower body meant she had to take the energy of his muscles propelling his cock into her. With each thrust, Nora was sent forward. Luckily, she was held back from going too far by his hand covering her mouth. She breathed sharply through her nostrils, feeling her husband plunge into her cunt. Nora moaned in his hand.

He picked up speed, his hairy thighs slapping against her ass as he railed her, forcing her open with the erect tissue of his cock. "Oh, god, Nora. Fecking take me thick dick." She could feel how hard his penis was as it slid through the tissue of her vagina. Despite how aggressive he was being as he was fucking her, her body was clearly aroused by it. Her pussy secreted precum, lubricating his cock. It dribbled down Alastair's throbbing dick, globbing in the hair of his scrotum, making his entire crotch wet.             

"That's me girl. Tighten that pussy on me shaft." Nora flexed the muscles of her pelvis, gripping Alastair's cock as he penetrated her. "Fuck, that's it, love. Oh, fuck that's gonna make me cum."

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened. Two men walked in chuckling, chatting about the end of the speech she and Alastair had missed from being preoccupied.

Alastair didn't stop thrusting though. He kept fucking her pussy despite them having walked in. He eased up enough so that his skin wasn't slamming against hers, making noise, but his cock was still pumping into her hard. She knew he was turned on with other guys around now too, while he was breeding his wife. She let out a moan into his hand. Alastair's cock felt incredible, and it turned her on how he kept wanting to pound her cunt with the possibility of being caught at her work function, with other men in the room now.

Nora exhaled, trying to quiet the force of her breaths. She accepted Alastair's cock, listening to the gentleman who had come to take a leak.

"Steve's been doing great this year."

"He sure has." She recognized their voices. They were coworkers of hers, Tristan and Oliver, that she saw at the office often. They were completely oblivious to Nora being annihilated by her husband's fat Scottish cock just two stalls down in the men's room. She wondered what they'd think if they discovered them. Would they be shocked? Aroused? Would they leave or want to watch her take her husband's dick and see him ejaculate inside her like he was going to.

Alastair was not letting up. He shoved his penis so far up her pussy she could feel his uncut head hitting her cervix. She moaned again into his hand. Alastair tensed his fingers, obviously code for keep quiet. But it felt so fucking good. His pubic hair graced her pussy with each of his fucks, when his entire dick was inside her, and made her leak more. The toilet creaked slightly as Alastair shoved her forward by his thrusts.

"I guess we'll see what happens in the coming year for him." It was Oliver. One of the urinals flushed.

"Yeah. I think I heard he was trying to get one of the corner offices," Tristan told him. Nora had heard the same thing. The second urinal flushed, and she heard them walk to the sinks.

Alastair's cock was pounding her cunt still. She moaned, softer this time, into his palm again, still pressing firmly against her lips. They were in the act of breeding, fucking like animals, with two of Nora's coworkers in the bathroom with them. The top of the stall was open and exposed. Without Alastair's kilt draped over their organs having sex, they likely would have been heard. She allowed herself to moan again, getting turned on by possibly being heard by Tristan and Oliver. She knew both guys had sex too and being heard or caught in the natural act of breeding wouldn't be so bad. When sex calls you, you oblige. If the tables were turned and she heard them slamming their cocks into their partners, she'd smirk knowing how good it must be feeling for them. Because right now, her husband ravaging her vagina with his erect manhood felt incredible.

Two faucets at the sinks turned on as they started washing her hands. Nora felt Alastair pick up his speed. Fuck, he's close, she thought. Nora tightened her pelvic muscles again, straining against the pressure of his hard cock. Alastair reached his other hand up inside her shirt and grabbed her tit, squeezing it firmly but gently and played with her nipple. It instantly got hard. She moaned again, this time louder. If Tristan and Oliver heard them having sex, so what?

Alastair did not tighten his grip to quiet her. Instead, she felt him shove his hairy cock further into her, pumping her hard with his penis. She moaned again, tightening her pussy around his shaft once more. She felt like the guys could definitely hear them but didn't give a fuck. This felt too good. She almost wanted them to hear and catch them so they could watch. Alastair was close to orgasming, so they'd be able to see him creampie their coworker.

Alastair palmed her breast and squeezed. Her tit swelled in his hand from arousal. Then he moved his hand to her hip to hold her while he thrusted the final few times before shooting his sperm into her pussy.

"What about you, any promotions lined up?" Tristan asked Oliver.

"We'll see. Not sure what my next move is yet."

Alastair fucked her cunt forcefully. He held her hip. She could feel his fingers holding tightly to her waist as he pumped her. She tightened her pussy again, trying to milk his cock.

Alastair's cock firmed up, stiffening more. He slowed his thrusting, plunging into her to the base of his cock. Nora felt his pubes. Here it comes, she said to herself. He's gonna fill my pussy while they're still in here.

Alastair groaned aloud, the noise from his throat echoing in the bathroom. Then his cock started releasing the sperm from his testicles. His dick thumped inside her. He was creampieing her, exploding his sperm directly into her cunt. She felt him raise up on his toes, pushing his cock deeper and felt each throb of his cock as he ejaculated inside her pussy. The tissue of his dick swelled and released, jetting his sperm into her. She could feel her cunt, wrapped around his penis, pump wider with each spurt of his ejaculation. She felt the warm fluid of his load coat her vagina up at her cervix. Her cunt throbbed around Alastair's dick as she orgasmed as well. They had climaxed together just an earshot away from her coworkers.

The hand dryers turned on as the guys finished up. "Well, give me a heads up if you want to move into my department. I'll get you in touch with the right people."

"Oh definitely. That would be great.," Oliver said.

Alastair lowered from being on his tiptoes as the bathroom door opened while they walked out. It finally closed and Nora felt his softening cock slide out from her pussy.

"Christ, Nora. I couldna hold me load. I tried to wait until they left us, but couldna." Alastair stepped back, his kilt sliding off her ass, covering his wet, deflating dick.

Nora turned around. "That felt so good."

Alastair lifted his kilt and showed her his cock. It was greased with her pussy juices and flecked with white blobs of his load. His pubic hair was wet and glistening. "Sure did. You made me fucking explode, lass."

"I can't believe you groaned like that when you came, Alastair. They definitely heard that. I'm surprised they didn't say something." She reached down and pulled her underwear and pants up, feeling her husband's load starting to slide down her vaginal wall. Her underwear would be soaked with it shortly.

"That's nigh a problem, love. For all those blokes know, they heard a guy pushing out a solid shet."

She chuckled, "I guess you're right."