Daughter's Dreams

Story Info
Father and daughter start a family together.
1.4k words
4.26
148.7k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old.

This story isn't long, but it kept running around in my head. So, I finally wrote it. I'm curious to see what next pops into my head!

Daughter's Dreams

The only thing Dennis loved more than his massive cattle ranch, is his daughter Brenda. Today she is turning 21 and he had planned on taking her to Vegas so they could celebrate in style. Ever since his wife left them a couple of years ago, she stepped in to help on the ranch and he wanted to do something special for her. However, the pandemic bullshit has made that impossible. So, he decided to throw her a party at the house, just her and him with the best steaks and fixings he could get his hands on.

The meal could not have turned out better. The steaks and fixings were all perfectly cooked and Brenda was very appreciative for his efforts. They clanked their beer bottles together as she toasted him, "Here's to you dad for making this an incredibly special birthday for me. You're a significant part of my life and I love you," she said, holding a tequila shot in one hand, the beer in the other. They drank the tequila and chased it with the beer.

They enjoyed talking and reminiscing, doing a few more tequila shots as they found things to toast. Finally, after a couple of hours Brenda stood up and said, "Let me clear these dishes for you dad."

"No sweetie, you don't have to do that," he said gathering up what dishes he could.

"Don't be silly dad, it's the least I could do," she called over her shoulder as she walked to the kitchen.

He was right behind her with the rest of the dishes. She put her dishes in the sink and he did the same. She turned to him and gave him a hug, "Thanks daddy, I really needed this. You made this a special day for me and I really appreciate it."

He responded, "It's my pleasure baby, you deserve to be spoiled and pampered. You're a special woman and I love you very much."

They looked each in the eye and there is a spark. He kissed her on the lips, and she opened her mouth, welcoming the kiss. Their tongues eagerly exploring each other's mouths just like newfound lovers. They are both moaning with pleasure and Dennis knew he had crossed a line and was preparing to cross another as his daughter rubbed his hard-throbbing cock. He shuddered with pleasure and anticipation as he lost all willpower and control. Lust consumed him.

Brenda had dreamt about this day for a couple of years. Not only did she love her dad, but she lusted after him as a man. Now is her chance to make him hers forever. She pressed harder on his hard cock, "Oh dad, you feel so good," she said, rubbing and squeezing his cock, "here, let's get these pants off."

She helped him unbuckle his pants and pulled them down, his aching cock swinging free. For the first time in her life, she stroked his naked dick with her hand, enjoying the feeling of how hard she makes his manhood.

He watched as she dropped to her knees, taking control of his lustful cock she licked it, causing it to twitch. Seeing this, she smiled up at him and said, "I see you like this. But there's way more to come." And with that, she took him in her mouth, sucking him gently, wanting this feeling to last for as long as it could.

She expertly worked his cock over with her lips and tongue. He did know how long he could keep from cuming all over her face, but he was doing his best to keep this going for as long as he could. It felt damn good!

Brenda is enjoying how good her dad tastes when she felt his balls tighten and his dick started to pulse. "Oh no you don't. I do not want to swallow your first load of cum into my belly. I have a better use for it," she said. She took him by the hand, heading to his bedroom. She took off her clothes and he removed the rest of his. She crawled on top of the bed, panting and ready for him. He lusted after her young tight body and he knew he wouldn't be able to turn back now.

She spread her legs, her pussy wet, hot, and hungry for him. Seeing his hesitation, she encouraged him, "Come on dad. I want to feel you inside of me, fucking me the way a man should."

That pushed him over the edge. He positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance and slowly entered his daughter. She is very tight and wet. They both flinch and gasp with pleasure as he completely slides inside her. He slowly pumps his manhood in and out of her as she moans and wraps her slender legs around him. Her eyes are closed as he watches his daughter's ecstasy filled face.

He kisses her lips and she pulls him closer to her, their bodies now intertwined rocking in rhythm. He is overwhelmed with just how good his daughter feels as he tries to control his ejaculation, but he can feel it building. He must not cum inside her. He felt as if by not cumming in her, he could feel as if this is a one-time thing that he could get over.

She felt him swell inside her and she could tell his was going to pull out of her. She tightly wrapped her legs around him. She begged him, "It's okay dad, I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you spraying your hot seed inside me, filling me with your love."

He released inside his daughter with a force he had never felt before. His balls emptied every drop of baby batter into his beautiful daughters waiting womb as she simultaneously climaxed with a screaming orgasm. Her pussy tightening, squeezing against him coaxing all his semen to be released inside her. He was amazed at how good his release felt and hated that this had to end.

They collapsed in each other's arms, worn out from the passionate release neither had ever felt before. A few minutes after they caught their breath, Brenda snuggled up to her dad, "That was amazing dad. I have never been fucked that hard and good in my life."

He didn't know what to say and as soon as he was about to speak, she started to passionately kiss him while stroking his shaft. She felt him respond and decided she'd take control this time by getting on top.

Brenda placed him inside her and rocked back and forth. Dennis admired his daughter's beauty; her long brunette hair framing her thin face. Her brown eyes filled with passion and love. He could tell she is enjoying herself by pleasing him. He finally succumbed to his daughter's love and raw sexuality. "Baby, this feels amazing and I never want it to stop," he said.

She smiled and replied, "Don't worry dad, it won't."

They continued their lovemaking though the night and the next day, she moved into her dad's bedroom.

Almost 9 Months Later

Brenda is doing her best to balance her massive swollen baby belly as her huge and heavy milk filled tits bounced as she is riding her dad's fertile baby maker. The passion never left their lovemaking and they had sex every day.

Panting, she said, "Tell you what dad. After I give birth, I want you to put another baby in me. I want to start our own family."

Smiling he said, "Sweetheart, I have every intention of keeping your belly bulging with my babies and your beautiful breasts filled with milk."

This made her happy.

10 Years Later

After meeting a buyer for the cattle ranch in town, Dennis pulled up to the house. Brenda is sitting on the porch, pregnant with their eighth and breast feeding their latest. He always gets hard when she is breast feeding and especially when she is pregnant.

He smiles as he admires the view of his breast-feeding daughter. Finally getting out of the truck, he walks over to his daughter, and deeply kisses her, "It's done, the ranch is sold. We can now focus on keeping you pregnant and growing our family."

She replied, "That makes me so happy. My dream came true."