Daughter's First Shave

Story Info
Daddy shaves naive daughter's pussy for the first time.
2.2k words
4.17
61.9k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NB: All characters in this story are above the age of 18 years old and are consenting adults

I'm Kayla and it was three months after my 18th birthday. And 5 years since my mother's cancer took her from us. I lived in nice neighborhood with my dad who was a chemical engineer.

Since my mom passed away, he had taken both roles of being a mother and father to his only child,so I was daddy's little girl. We were really close because of the circumstances and I could really talk about everything and anything with my dad. I went to a private Catholic School for Girls only though, so let me just say, I was kinda sheltered to the harsh realities of the world and to a point more naive than inexperienced. I didn't go out often and our neighborhood was one of those quiet posh ones with big yards, you were barely even aware of your neighbors.

Then one day when I was sitting with my three friends, they were giggling and talking about their first shaving experiences and how it felt.

I was quite shocked that people shaved down there and they laughed at my naivety.

The rest of the day, the issue was really stuck on my mind. I pondered on whether or not I could ask my dad about it. Yes we talked about everything but the only intimate girl issue we'd had was about when I started my period. And it was really just, that I was a woman and I shouldn't be ashamed because every girl goes through it.

When I got home my dad noticed my quiet brooding mood and asked.

"What's on your mind baby?"

"Uhhh nothing really."

Then he came and sat beside me on the couch and held my hand whilst looking at me.

"Hey baby. I'm here for you for everything and anything okay. You're the reason I wake up everyday and choose to live and you are the reason I'm always happy. Seeing you happy makes me happy. But seeing you troubled also makes me troubled and I'd do anything, anything at all to solve whatever problems you are facing. So please tell me what the matter is baby?" He said putting his hand on my chin and raising it so we could have eye contact.

I swallowed quite loudly and my heart was pounding.

"Uh, well. Um daddy, some girls at school were talking about shaving their uh- mmm," I bit my bottom lips blushing not knowing how to proceed.

"Their cunny?"

My face turned even redder as if that were possible and I nodded my head, fearing his reaction now.

Instead, he smiled, a genuine smile that reached his eyes.

"Well baby, I know we've never talked about this before but maybe it's time. Daddy actually likes a shaved cunt... and perhaps daddy can do that for you? Would you like to be nice and smooth?"

"You mean my cunny uh cunt?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Well, uh if that makes daddy happy. But daddy, are Daddys allowed to shave their babies' cunts?"

"Well sweety, since mummy left us. I'm in charge of looking after my baby. Okay? So we can do anything you want. Is that okay honey?"

I nodded, "Okay daddy"

"Okay now go in the bathroom and sit on the counter, I'll be right there with what you need."

Trustingly I stood up and went to the bathroom, sitting ontop of the counter beside the sink.

I hummed a bit whilst swinging my legs as I waited for him.

Then as an afterthought, I unzipped my shorts, just as he entered with a can of shaving cream, a towel and a razor.

As he came and stood right in front of me, I took a gulp of fresh air.

"Will it hurt?"

"I'll be gentle sweety. Here, let me help you with your shorts."

Daddy got into a squatting position and removed my shorts at the same time with my pants. I felt so exposed I wanted to close my legs but held them both still and looked up.

I got the message and kept them open.

Then he soaped me and unfolded the razor. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation of the pain.

Daddy pulled me to the very edge of the counter and spread my legs even more. Then he took both my hands and told me to put my feet on the counter and hold my legs spread like that.

The position was even more vulnerable and I swallowed in anticipation. Looking at daddy trustingly I nodded, allowing him to start.

He started shaving me slowly and you carefully. Easing the blade around my baby pink lips with a precision that only comes with experience. Then parting my fat baby lips to shave the hair on the insides too. I was feeling funny in a nice way and I could see that or was wet inside my pussy. I wasn't sure whether it was an after effect of shaving or what. He finally started wiping me dry and to be honest I was kinda sad we were done. It had felt weird but nice.

Daddy finished drying me then kissed the little nub that was peeking from my lips.

I gasped when he kissed me there and this time, I could really feel myself getting wet.

"Daddy what's going on?"

"You're getting turned on, kitten....it happens when little girls get excited... what I just kissed there," he said kissing it again resulting in another gasp from me, "is called the clit. Here let me lick you as well...see how good it feels"

Then he flattened his tongue from the bottom of my pussy and licked up the whole length.

"Oh my wooord!!! That feels so good..can you do that again. Please Daddy."

He carefully spreads my legs wider and buries his face between them, licking and kissing and sucking my sweet young cunt, drinking all my juices.

I hold his head over my pussy, grinding my pelvis in an effort to get closer to his tongue, to get his tongue deeper, as if that were possible.

He plunge my tongue deep into my pussy, willing me to cum all over his face.

Then I feel it building up inside me. Subconsciously I cup my own breast. Daddy then grazes his teeth over my clit and that does it. I scream

"Daddy!!!" As I explode all over his face.

He presses hard against me as I cum hard. I can feel him sucking every drop, then he licks his lips, stands up.

In an instant he takes out my his hard cock.

"Your turn baby girl.... see if you can make daddy cum?"

I look into his eyes. Then daddy takes my hand and puts it on his big hot cock. It's so soft and hard at the same time I gasp at the feeling. Reflexively I start stroking and daddy moans,

"Mmmm, you're a natural baby girl."

"It feels so hard and soft at the same time.

Can I taste it too Daddy? " I ask with big pleading eyes.

"Of course you can kitten...just imagine it's a lollipop."

He then lifts me off the counter and puts me on my feet.

"Get on your knees and remember what I told you. A lollipop, all tongue and no teeth."

"Okay daddy"

I lick the head tentatively

Mmmm...

I can taste the precum on my tongue.

Then I lick your piss slit and suck on his huge purple mushroom shaped head.

I let it out of my mouth with a pop and look up at the imposing father figure, "Am I doing it right daddy?"

"Yes baby, don't stop," he says taking my head and putting it back on his cock. I open my mouth and start sucking with the guidance of his hands.

Daddy becomes a series of,

"Oh fuck..oh god yes...mmm baby...perfect...just like that... daddy's going to squirt into your mouth soon baby....it's quite normal... make sure you swallow it all...yes"

By then daddy has let go of my head, and I lick the whole length of his cock.Then I put it back into my mouth and I try to swallow the whole length.

My small pink mouth can only take so much before I gag.

"Damn baby. You're a natural, oh-!!!" is all I hear before daddy goes over the edge himself.

His cum explodes hard down my throat as I cough and splutter.

I try to swallow as much as I can, though some still escapes and dribbles down my chin.

I lick my lips and look up at daddy.

Using my forefinger, I take some cum off my chin and put it in my mouth sucking,

"Mmmm l love the way you taste daddy."

"Mmm... it's a taste you'll enjoy a lot baby girl....let me kiss you and share the taste."

Daddy squats down and kisses me, putting his own tongue inside my mouth and sucking.

I subconsciously find myself rubbing my cunny because it feels tingly. I moan into daddy's mouth from the sensation caused by our kiss and my own hand trying to rub myself fast. Daddy notices and removes my hand from my pussy putting his instead.

I moan a little too loudly when he does this. His hand feels a good different.

Then all of a sudden he pushes his forefinger inside my hole. I gasp into his mouth at the intrusion and i can feel daddy's laugh as he slips in a second finger and curls it. The feeling is just too much and I want him to keep doing it. Instead, he stops curling his fingers and starts pushing them in and out,and in and out. His thumb starts massaging my clit out side and I can feel him everywhere. Our wet kiss is in rhythm with the fingering going on and I know I'm going to cum again soon.

I'm so close to precipice when daddy stops kissing me and fingering me abruptly. He pulls out his fingers and I feel so empty. I wanna protest but be beats me to saying,

"Shhhh. I know exactly how you feel babygirl. Do you want daddy to take care of that itch."

I nod my head and he smiles then gives me a little peck on the lips. Then he lies down on on the floor.

"Alright baby, straddle me and then lower yourself and push daddy's cock into your little cunt hole when you feel ready."

My eyes widen. I look at his big erect cock and I put my hand on my pussy.

"Daddy, it can't fit."

He smiles, "Don't worry baby. I'm sure it will fit. Just hurry up and get on top of me."

"Okay daddy."

I straddle him as and get close enough to his cock just barely touching it. I'm not sure how to proceed from there, and daddy sees my hesitancy from the lack of experience.

He takes my hips and lifts me a bit, guiding me until I am over his cock.

"There baby, now just rub it all over your leaking cunt and lubricate it with your juices."

So I tentatively take the head and rub it against my pussy. The sensation is even better than daddy's fingers and tongue put together, I bite my bottom lip and moan.

"That ok baby?"

"Mmm hmm" I nod and keep rubbing it close to my hole,

"That feels sooo good Daddy..."

"Alright, now that's where he goes in...just slide down a little bit...thats it..."

I slide down just enough to get his head in and cry out getting up so fast it pops out.

"Aww, it's too big daddy," I put my hand over my pussy again with my eyes watering.

"Its ok Kitten...remove your hand from your cunny...and try again..this time take it nice and slow...okay?"

I nod then I try again moving really really slow. Way too slow for daddy, so he grabs my hips and jerks me down. Popping my cherry in the process.

I scream. "Daddy!!!"

"Fuck yes...you're a real woman now baby girl...daddy's special lil girl!"

"Daddy please remove it. It hurts," tears are really flowing down my face now.

"Its ok kitten...you have to learn..it'll get better..trust me."

He hold you firmly in place and carefully wipes my eyes.

"Squeeze your pussy around it baby girl...squeeze and relax..."

I squeeze my pussy around him, and I can feel him pulsing inside me.

I gasp in wonder, "oohh daddy. You're right, that feels so goooood"

Then I start riding him with the guidance of his hands ofcourse.

"There's a good girl! Doesn't that feel good? You're fucking daddy now!"

He brings his hands up to cup my young breasts, feeling the hard nipples against his palms. I move faster, now lost in the moment. Daddy is looking at me like a man who knows he's close to cumming in his baby daughter's little cunny.

"Mmmm yes daddy... cum inside me. I want to feel every bit of you inside me."

I think my words send him over the edge, because he grunts and I spurts inside me, filling me with the seed that made me.