All Comments on 'Daughter's Friend Needs a Place'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All it needed....

....was a bit of proof reading to catch the spelling errors and grammatical typos. Otherwise an excellent storyline executed interestingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
'She picked out a red corset and black stockings and garter built.'

Garter 'built'?? Shouldn't that be 'belt'??

Do you bother to Proof Read??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

Fitness Girls with muscle bodies put me hard to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
DFNAP

Stupid. Spelling errors are a big turn off. So is lack of a dictionary. Body physic?

I'll give you five stars if you promise never to write again, or at least but your work in the bondage and torture section.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
One

One star. "I want you to photography me"? Get any editor.

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Loved it. Looking forward to more~

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Wow!!!......

All these commenters getting so nasty with a few errors in spelling, etc.. This

world is going to hell in a hand basket. Great story, Brian.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it I’m 65 and I love playing with women about 27 yrs old i still can’t believe some women like this grandad

Ahj45Ahj454 months ago

Yes a proof reader to catch the spelling errors would be a plus. However spelling is more an aptitude than a skill. Reach out to me if you ever want a proofreader. Your writing skill is worthy of a bit of time before publishing here.

The story is skillfully crafted and believable in addition to being erotic. The flow is natural and it is so clear that the characters are very glad to be together. The epilogue portion confirms this and indicates that this was just a beginning to a lovely future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...