Daughter's Friend Needs a Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

She was working her pussy with her fingers and had several orgasms. When she would be getting close to her orgasms I would fuck her hard and fast. I just couldn't seem to get myself there.

After a good half of in her ass I knew I was finally getting close. Our bodies were dripping with sweat and I was having a hard time holding onto her hips. I reached forward and took ahold of her shoulders and started to fuck her hard and deep and as fast as I could.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled as I shot 3 ropes of cum deep inside her tight ass. I came so hard I collapsed on top of her causing her to fall to the bed. I laid on top of her with my cock still in her. She squeezed her ass several times milking every last drop of cum out of me.

When I finally rolled off her I was like a noodle from exhaustion. Lisa got up and went to my bathroom and I could hear water running as she washed herself down with a washcloth. She came into the room with a fresh wet washcloth and washed my body then my cock.

It didn't take long before we fell asleep.

For the next several weeks we spent practically every night together. We would have to wait for my daughter to go to bed, and then wait for half an hour to get together.

Unfortunately the time came when she moved into her apartment. Hadn't seen her in a month. Yesterday I got a text from her saying, "When are you going to come see my apartment..."

Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers
12