Daughter's Friends vs Horny Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April was just being sure, or was she just teasing me by finishing my cock by wrapping her lotion-coated fingers around it, and yes, using an up and down stroke. It got quiet I was afraid to look, and afraid I was going to cum. One of the girls decided to comment, "Look what you did April, that white stuff is not lotion on the tip of his knob."

"Oops, guess I was too thorough," April said, "You better roll back over for a bit Mr. C, before someone tries to hang a flag on your penis. Once we are gone, there will be more girls than us showing interest."

Some giggles came from the girls, and a couple of comments I could barely make out, but I think my penis and the precum on it was still being discussed. For the most part, I think seeing a friend's dad's penis hard and standing up was a unique experience, making it the focus of the girls. I don't remember getting any complaints about its size I guess, but it has been a long time since someone new has seen it. I just never expected to debut it to my daughter's young friends period. I guess I felt better about it being this hard instead of flaccid. I am a male, and can not deny liking the reviews it got.

If only my daughter had not chosen this time to return to see how things had gone. She found out, and did not, or could not speak, her eyes did that for her as she seen her dad's erection. April spoke for her and the others of course, "Sorry Mr. C., I got carried away at the end, usually when I stroke a guy like that it is for another purpose. We are all shocked by its size when hard I think. I personally have never had one that big on a boy. You certainly have nothing to be ashamed of on this nude beach." Saying this as she swiped some precum off of it with her fingertip, and then put it in her mouth, and of course had to make an umm, sound. I am sure that was for my benefit, the lotion had to be the dominate flavor.

I spoke, "Yes, and I hate to be so direct, but if you would have not stopped when you did, you might have gotten a unintended facial."

April replied, "I would not have minded it, or even might have used my mouth to catch it, but the rangers might mind if they saw it. Sorry, but your just plain hot Mr. C, then seeing that you are hung too. Your age , or the fact that you are my friends dad does not make me want it any less. I doubt there is not one of us that is not wet, well maybe not Shelly."

All in all, I was both still embarrassed, and yet proud of my hardon getting attention. In fact, I was not in as much of a hurry to cover it or roll over. We older guys are even more proud of our hardons than young guys, but get few if any chances to have it exposed to girls this age without be arrested. I thought maybe the girls would think of me a little differently after that. I was ready to turn over but realized laying on my stomach right then was not practical. So I just turned on my side, so it was not so prevalent. Once most of the swelling went down I rolled on my back again. I laid there naked on partially excited penis exposed, there is kind of a unique feeling being nude on your back at a nude beach, a feeling of freedom I guess. It was not all sexual but that was the biggest part of it I guess.

All that for what was not a lot more time at the beach. After one more short game, the girls were back to collect me. There I was with my penis the focus of their attention again. I had almost the same reaction to their attention as I did the first time. Of course the visual of the girls standing over me even in their bikini's helped to cause the erection that gave me some difficulty. I admit, I was enjoying their attention again, and did not hurry to cover it. By the time I gathered up my stuff, including my suit, I was fully erect again. It is not easy getting a speedo on over an erection. I was glad I had a towel to wrap around my waist.

I seemed to get the gigglers in my car on the way home, but I think that all girls that age are, even some older women. The girls had their bikinis still on, no one wanted to dress in the smelly old changing shelter again. I have never seen girls have so much fun and be so ornery without drinking.

They were back to fucking with me again, they would take turns sitting in the middle of the back seat. The one in the middle, and away from the windows would tease me. They could see me looking in my center mirror, so they would lose their tops to show me their tits. April on her turn, not to be outdone, took both top and bottoms off. The brat then threw her tiny bikini up on my dash to try to rattle me I guess. That was not enough though, she then spread her legs by placing them on each of the back of the front seats. I looked in the mirror, to see her hole full of fingers as if she was masturbating, the other two girls back there kissed her to simulate making out, kissing her pretty much anywhere they could reach.

I almost crashed from taking my eyes off the road and on the mirror for all the time necessary to give you such a detailed description. I let it go for a while as it was so hot, but eventually had to be the dad and tell them to settle down even though I was loving every bit of it. I would not even want to have a fender bender with them that way. They got pretty quiet, I must have sounded serious.

Then one got the courage to say, "Thanks so much for taking us and being our bodyguard, I hope you do it again, and I want to put lotion on either that cute butt or I will just say it, I would prefer coating that big penis. I think I could have got it even a little bigger than April did!" "Seriously, you are one hung dad a good sport, and at the same time an even better father to our Shelly."

That brought even more giggles. I was glad I took them to that beach. Even though I did not see any of them for a few days, I had jerk-off material to last for days if not weeks after that.

I don't know exactly why but after that trip, I was treated to a lot more nudity around the house and pool. My theory was that they now were sure I was OK with it, and they became more comfortable around me that way. I think they wanted to take advantage of the freedom they were given away from home. I guess I was a safe older male to them because of my age, that, and the fact that my daughter was around and often nude as well. I guess I got accepted as an honorary member of their group after that. I then did not mind sitting by the pool, but in my speedo as I looked across to see them, some laying back on loungers, sunning nude. I no longer worried so much about coming off like a peep.

I think they knew what they were doing to me though, and enjoying it. Sometimes lifting one knee, and spreading their legs slightly as they looked my way. Yes, purposely displaying their pussies to me. But I was no longer complaining, nor trying to hide bulges in my suit. I woke up one afternoon while napping out there, feeling contact to my penis. My penis was hard and sticking out the leg of my suit. An involuntary erection, had not had one in years. April had a hold on it. "Do you want me to help you put that away, or help you out with it. No one else is here right now, even Shel is gone."

Even though the latter sounded good I had to stop her or I would have lost control. I knew then she was not teasing anymore, she wanted to do something sexual with me.

I came home one night after some drinks with a friend and found out the girls had been in Doris's wine stash and were sitting on the floor playing a card game, a strip one it was obvious. Some if not all were pretty buzzed and missing clothes. I made a mental note to collect the keys for the two cars parked in the drive. My daughter was without a top, and April was without anything and out of the game I guess. April pretty much just ran over to me and jumped up, wrapping her arms and legs around me. My instinct was to put my arm and hand under her naked ass, and yes, I did. We both seemed to like it. She kissed me and said, "I am bored, how about you and me skinny dipping in the pool since I am out of the game and naked?"

In another dimension it sounded like a good idea. I was starting to wonder what the motive was behind the attention she was giving me, it seemed to change after the beach trip. I was starting to question if I was just being a dreamer. I had dirty thoughts about her more often, she even showed up in a dream. I had oral sex with her in that dream, ate her teen pussy, and she sucked my cock as well. I took my shower that morning, visualizing her legs around me. Imagining her petite body in my arms while I was fucking her. The only part that actually happened was me watching my seed wash down the drain after I got myself off. All this was better than watching porn, but it was torture at times as well.

As the summer was coming to an end, there were fewer girls there. A lot of them were off to school or other things. It was down to me, April, and Shelly most nights. Sometimes we would watch movies in the rec room in the basement on the big screen. Those nights I sometimes was down there in my boxers, and they would join me in their sexy nighties.

One night I was sitting in the middle of the sofa and had Shelly and April on each side of me. We were dressed, well mostly, and under a blanket, and they both were holding onto my upper arm during the scary parts. I liked it, at one point April's hand was on my thigh, and sliding up my shorts getting close to my stuff, I liked that even better. Shelly went off to bed after the movie, and April stayed to watch the late show, talking me into watching it with her. She was getting really friendly as we did, and I was kind of anxious to go to bed so I could take care of the feelings she was giving me. But at the same time not anxious to leave the attention I was getting from her.

I left to go to the bathroom, and got us a drink, came back set them on the end table. I lifted the blanket to get back under it, and found a now naked April, she had this smile I had never seen on her before. She had slowly broken my resolve, and I just got under the blanket. Any good judgment I might have had left abandoned me when I see those perfect firm breasts, and what I could see of her pussy. She had my cock out of my fly in seconds, and my shorts and boxers off of me in minutes. I gave her little resistance, just having my cock in a females hand felt so good.

After all the teasing that summer I was powerless to stop it. I did not want to, only she could of with just one simple word, Stop! But that word never came from her. Before I knew it she was on her knees in front of me with that cute little mouth of hers full of my cock, and looking me right in my eyes with her endless blue ones. I was in her complete control but still a little worried about Shelly walking in on us. She was two floors up and is generally a heavy sleeper. I risked it anyway, I was starving for sex with a partner, and I had one about half my age, an unblemished teen body right there.

She sucked my cock like a pro, but this generation is known for getting an early start on them. The feeling I got from watching her added to the pleasure I was getting from her work. This young naked teen looking back up at me with her blue eyes melted me. I did not last long, warned her but she kept going and soon had a mouth full of my jizz, and some running down her cheeks. She was not complaining, I walked naked to get her a towel, not self-conscious about how my older body looked like to a teen anymore. She knew what she was getting she had already seen all of me.

She was back sitting on the sofa with her knees wide open when I got back with the towel. I knew what she wanted, and it was a pleasure to give it to her. I got on my knees and spread her legs, her young pussy was irresistible and already moist. It was just looking like a work of art to me. She does not seem to have a blemish anywhere on her young body. I spread her pussy lips open to first just look into her pink hole, then using my tongue I got to work. I would like to think my experience was responsible for the early moans I got out of her, and the grip she soon had on my head. I was glad I had only a slightly receding hairline and not a bald spot for her to see. I worked her pussy for a good while, I was committed to making her cum. That was something a guy my age was better at than most young ones.

Once her moans told me she was close, I concentrated on her clit and made her cum. It was beautiful, a flashback to the early days of my marriage when Doris still enjoyed sex with me. The look on her face as she came down from the high of the orgasm was precious. I wanted to fuck her, but it still seemed beyond my wildest dreams.

We were back to just cuddling under the blanket, and I loved it, she smelled so good, and I still had the taste of her pussy juice in my mouth. I figured things were coming to an end, but I was wrong.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I am ready for you Mr. C.. I'm yours for tonight, I am no virgin, I am sure you know that, and I am on the pill. I have never had anyone but boys that just wanted to fuck me and get themselves off, I want you to make love to me as only an older man can. You have been so sweet to me all summer, I want you, and want to give you something to remember me by when I go off to school and we miss each other."

I asked her, "Are you sure you know what you are doing? You don't owe me anything for just being a dad and trying to be nice to one of my daughter's friends. I do like you in a way I probably shouldn't. I am sure you noticed that by how quickly I got hard at the beach, and now just about any time you get close to me."

"Mr. C, no more talking, I just want you. I know it might sound strange with our age difference but I have fallen for you in a special way. You are like a loving dad that is not my dad, and that makes it OK for you to make love to me. Part of my feelings are from your kindness, some are sexual, Putting that lotion on your penis at the beach made me feel like I never have with a boy."

"Your not only a man and not a boy, but you penis is bigger and thicker than I ever handled. I was so turned on after first seeing it that I woke up in bed one night having a dream that you were taking me. My panties were not just wet, but thoroughly moist, and it was not pee. It was the most erotic dream and feeling I ever had. I woke up and had to masturbate that morning. I have to experience that feeling for real while I am awake. It in some ways what I have for you feels like romantic love. When I had your penis in my hands, then in my mouth, I wanted to please you more than anyone I ever did that with. Then when you so delicately and thoroughly pleased me with your tongue and lips I was sure that we had something special going on between us."

As I already mentioned earlier in this story, I had never had any complaints about my cock. I don't remember any praises from someone I was not fucking at the time, but we were in the heat of arousal. I was aroused beyond belief, and it was a different feeling than I ever had before, and so was the sex that we had to that point. But I thought it was the fact that she was so much younger. They say there is no fool like an old fool, and didn't want to act on false feelings and take advantage of this ornery teen, who deep down I was finding out is as sweet as sugar.

I didn't want to tell her about those feelings, she was not as mature as I was, and I did not want either of our feelings mistaken for love even though there was some there. It was convinced it was mostly lust on both our parts. I did want her bad, and I no longer doubted that she wanted me.

I was going to do it right though, and I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I was past worrying about taking the risk of Shelly hearing or seeing us. I wanted things to be right, and humping her while trying not to fall off the sofa was not going to cut it.

I laid her down in my wife and I's marital bed, and with no guilt at all. My wife has made no effort to show any love for me in years. I have suggested meeting her on her trips for a romantic night, or for us to get away somewhere for a few days, and she always had excuses.

I went into the bathroom, came out, and saw both the most beautiful and sexy sight I have ever seen, pure seduction. This teen, a young woman to me was lying there. After her speech to me offering me her sexy body, she was now ready for me. It was like getting a preview of heaven. There was a glow to her whole naked and flawless body, all that was missing was a halo to make her an angel sent from there. She was lying back on the pillow, legs wide open for me. Her bald vagina stood out as the highlight, her opening like her face was showing excitement.

I just had to stand there a moment and take it all in. I was excited, I looked down to see my erect penis sticking straight out in front of me, it was so hard it almost hurt. I honestly don't remember the last time it felt that hard, not even at the beach.

I crawled up from the bottom of the bed, I just had to have my head in her beautiful and sweet-tasting pussy again, not to get her off necessarily, but to get us even more ready to fuck if that was even possible. I started by just kissing her on her clit, then using my tongue, I did not turn all the lights out I could see juices starting to flow as soon as I began using my tongue on, and in her.

I did not spend a lot of time in that sweet young pussy of hers, my cock was just throbbing in anticipation. My body wanted me to just shove it in her and start pumping her, but at my age, I know better That is not making love, and it creates but a short-lived memory of bliss. I wanted the memory of this dalliance to last forever.

I moved up to her side, she rolled over and she initiated the kissing part, as someone so much older that was important to me. That meant she wanted more of a memory than of just being fucked as well, and I was prepared to try to give it to her.

We became wrapped up in each other's arms, she was such a delicate and sweet-smelling lover. I ended up on my back with her looking me in my eyes as she gave me little kisses starting at my balls even sucking them a little, as she held my shaft out of the way. Then kissed the head of my penis, still cocked and ready, licking some precum off of it. From there she worked her way up and peppering my body with more kisses. When she got to and placed one on the nape of my neck, she then moved directly to my lips. She started with a short kiss, looked me in the eyes again, and then planted a lovers kiss on me. She gave me her warm tongue for a kiss that lasted so long we had to stop to take a breath. It was followed by several more. We just ravished each other.

She spoke for the first time during our lovemaking, "You are older and have made love like this before, it is such a romantic way to start, but I can't wait to be fucked, I need your cock in me now."

With that, she lowered herself to it, then reached down to put it right against her opening, and slowly lowered herself until I felt it breech and enter it. Then slowly let her pussy slide down until, she had most of it. Then she started to ride me as we maintained our eye contact.

Once she got up to a steady speed, I took time off from our gaze to look at her perfect young body. I started my visual trip where my swollen cock was entering her vagina, moved up to the pearl clit hood piercing above it. Then I moved up to the one lone matching pearl dangling from the cutest little belly button I have ever seen.

I was then in almost a trance as I watched those firm young breasts of hers moving up and down as she rode me. I moved my hands up to her nipples and they were so hard I wanted them in my mouth so bad It was like she sensed my needs. She stopped stroking to move and bent over far enough to present her nipples to my lips, and I suckled on them one at a time. She started to squirm as I did, she kissed me again dismounted my cock, and rolled over to what is Doris's seldom used side of the king bed.