Daughter's Friends vs Horny Dad!

Story Info
Daughter Friends' take advantage of Horny 40-year-old dad.
9.4k words
4.58
109.3k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A totally fictional story with fictional characters that are all 19 or older. It involves an absentee mother and an open-minded father and daughter in a close relationship. Self-proofed and edited. Even though I updated the edit March of 2023 using new versions of software, there still will be some mistakes if you look hard enough. Sometimes just transferring them from the word processing program causes spacing errors. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did revisiting this story.

________________________________________________

College was starting that fall for my daughter Shelly, and most of her many friends. She is my only child, the apple of my eye, and is spoiled when it comes to dad that is. Her mother my wife, had taken a job 10 years ago that pays well, but it has become too demanding with constant traveling. She has other options with her experience, but she seems to love some parts of her job more than her husband and daughter. I have been pretty much mom and dad to Shelly since then.

We have a nice private pool that Shelly and her friends use a lot, and they like to go to the beach for sunning, and boys of course. The beach that is their most frequent destination is a public beach that has a reputation for being very safe and is not a long drive. She has been driving since she turned 16 over two years ago, she is 19 now. I don't worry that much about her driving-wise, she is pretty responsible in that area. She has a good friend named April whom she seems to shadow, goes anywhere April wants to go and does anything April does. April is very flirty and willing to show most if not all of her body at times. It's kind of scary that she would follow anyone at all, I tried to raise her to be her own person.

April has good parents, but in their case, both parents work long hours leaving their kids are often on their own. She stays at our house a lot, and I have been a bit of a second father to her although I have had little influence on her. I have tried to be more strict at times, but once they hit 16 they are out of control, then when they hit 18-19 you have no control. Both Shelly and April have been exercising their adult rights for almost a year. It is kind of tough on me now that she and her friends are older, young women. But I still call them my girls, as that is how I try to think about them. My sweet innocent girls are now trying to navigate the world as young women.

Sometimes I think that since I have pretty much been both parents to Shelly, she and her friends think I am just purely an easy-going dad and not the horny sex-starved 40-year-old man that I have become. My house has been one big pajama party for the last year, especially this summer. The only thing is, they don't wear what I would call traditional pajamas. Teen girls' nighties these days are just short of, if not lingerie, many are see-through in areas that normally would be covered. I think I can identify most of the girls by their breasts, and the way things have been going at my place, soon it may be by their vaginas as well.

I have walked in on all kinds of things, do-it-yourself piercings in all parts of the body, and waxing of the vagina area. There is one of her girlfriends that they trust to do piercings, and some of those, even the vaginal ones are done somewhere in my house. Boys are not banned but the girls seem to regard our house as a boy-free zone where they can let their hair down. I have seen signs and actions of some bisexuality, but I think that is common at their age to experiment. I can't say I have not enjoyed seeing some girl-on-girl action. I have even witnessed two of them so involved in pleasing each other that I probably could have watched the whole thing without being noticed. I still jerk to that incident now and then.

We have an En Suite bath off the master that is often used for piercings and waxing by the girls as it is bigger than the guest bath. These girls show respect for me but must think I am too old to have a sex drive like younger guys. I think they like me better than their parents, but mostly because I am more lenient, (that means I am an easier mark.)

I have an office at the business I work for, but in these times of COVID, I spend more time in my home office. Summers are hot here, and one day I came home from a run, a shortened one, and needed a shower. I came through the pool area that had several girls in or laying around sunning. They were in some of the briefest bikinis I have ever seen, most looked like just strings with little cloth. Some of them were topless, or maybe nude, as I could not see the lower part of them in the pool.

As I walked by one topless one, April told me, "You look so hot Mr. C, in more ways than one."

She was the biggest flirt and cock teaser with me of the crowd. She followed her statement with, "Come on, just lose what you got on Mr. C., and jump in, you won't be the only one bottomless. Some of us never had any on, but I lost mine, and they are stuck to the intake at the bottom. Maybe you can dive that deep to get it? Join us naked, I promise not to stare at you if you promise that you will stare at us, you know how we like your attention."

How well I know that, and I could take all that as kidding, if she hadn't swum away after that with her naked ass in the air, and then flip over, exposing her sex as she did a backstroke. I did not respond to any of them directly other than my usual "Hi Girls, have fun," and headed for my shower. I felt like I was in the famous scene from Ridgemont High, and had a plan for when I got in the shower.

Well, you would think the half dozen or so in the pool would have been a big enough crowd of teens to have at your house at once, but there were more, my daughter was absent. I found her in my room, in the bath section with yet another girl. Our En Suite is only separated from the bedroom by pocket doors that are seldom if ever closed. I walked in and was shocked, my daughter was busy with her friend and was not sure doing what. It was when I got closer that I could see she was waxing a nude girl's vagina, Shelly was naked as well. I did not want to look at my daughter, but could not just leave until I got a look at her client, and hear what she would have to say about it.

That is just a sample of what I see. I don't run away from things like that anymore, I just give a normal greeting like I gave the girls at the pool. In return, this time my daughter turned toward me to not just tell me, but show me what was going on. "Hi Dad, I am just waxing Cindy, our piercing expert," she then used her thumbs and forefingers to frame her own sex as she said, "See my vagina is already waxed, do you think I should get a piercing right here?" Then pointed just above her clitoris. She didn't wait for an answer, I did not have one for her anyway, she just finished with, "We won't be long dad, you can watch if you want we don't mind. I am getting good at it, she hardly even grimaces, watch me pull this off."

Well, I did watch, her friend did not object, just sat their legs spread wide. Then my daughter bent back over to show me how quickly she can pull a strip off. That gave me a view of both of their sex that I should not have had. I did not sit stay and watch anymore, I am not that much of a perv. But I did enjoy looking at her friend's pussy, as her labia opened up when my daughter pulled the strip. I caught a glance of her pink and left before I showed hard in my thin running shorts.

Sometimes I think she forgets she is my daughter when she is topless, lately it seems even when nude I guess. In this case, I enjoyed seeing her friend, especially since I know she is one of the older ones at 20. But I did not want to see my daughter's pussy freshly waxed from two different angles.

I guess I owe it to you to describe her friend. She is a brunette, with lots of do-it-herself piercings. Nice firm breasts, with bar piercings through her nipples. She also had a locket hanging from her cute little belly button. Below was my favorite piercing, of course, one like my daughter wants, right above her clit in its hood.

I can't say I did not enjoy the view, but sometimes I wonder what goes through that pretty little head of my daughter's. I even wonder if this is a new generational thing and if any of her friends show every part of their body to their fathers, and so nonchalantly. I am just glad she did not try to start this in her earlier teens. I could have not put up with it before they were legal young adults. I could have gotten into a mess, maybe even ended up in jail.

This was all just a sample of what I am now being shown by all of them. I am a harmless guy in their eyes, and they all feel very little if any need for modesty around me. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the guest bath, a smaller room and shower, but big enough to shower and jerk off in. I mean with what I have seen in the pool, then in my bathroom, what would you expect a guy to want to do? It was the vision of a teens pussy in my mind, but I hope it was not my daughter's that I used for my focus as I got off. But any teen pussy is going to overstimulate a guy like me that rarely sees his own wife's. I don't have any choice but to masturbate a lot, and have often focused on the vision of most of the girls she hangs with. April is my favorite, and I hope I never get a vision of my daughter naked in my head. Shelly is such a beautiful girl, but she is my daughter.

I confess I have a pretty good view of the girls sometimes down the hall from my bedroom. I usually leave the door cracked a little so I can catch a glimpse as her friends are just walking past my room to the guest bathroom, sometimes au natural. They know it's open, it has been our habit It was one my wife and I started to see if she was making curfew during her underage rebellious years.

I don't feel guilty at all, they have to know they are showing me their stuff. They are all 18 or over, and it's not like I use a peephole, I don't need to.

I came home one night late to find several of them in the pool, skinny dipping. A treat but not a surprise, and I did not hang around watching them. I have tried not to mix too much with them. I don't want to be one of those parents that thinks they can be part of the child's group, and their child's best friend.

One evening it was just Shelly and April at the house, they were waiting for me, and to my surprise buck naked. Now that was both strange and scary that they would greet me that way. April looked so hot standing there showing it all, and holding a cold beer for me. She was even wise enough to do it in a sexy pose. They got close to me and I was consumed with their smell. It was then I knew they wanted something from me, something big. But what made them think they should be nude when they ask me?

I got a hint when I heard their request, "We want to go to the Nude Beach, it's not a big thing for girls our age. Everyone trusts you, dad, you don't react like a perv when you see us this way. But it is scary for us to go this way for the first time in front of strangers. Especially older men, and we want you to be our chaperon for this trip?"

They were referring to the beach at the National Seashore that to my knowledge both I nor the girls had ever visited. There are no federal laws for nudity, and that is why there can be a nude section there. The rangers only mark it with a warning and try to keep it in a separate area and under some control. It does not have a squeaky clean reputation, and it is because it is frequented by some pervs and peeps. It is only in the first section where guys and girls my daughter's age hang out they said. They heard there is usually a volleyball game or two going, with a mix of hot naked guys and girls.

The unofficial section that lonely MILF's, matures, and guys that like to peep is the next one after it. Because of this, they wanted me to be with them this first time. Teens, just have to try everything, and there are worse things they could want to try and not even ask first. I can understand them wanting an adult they trust with them.

I told them I would go along, but I would not promise to be naked. I explained that I am not afraid, but I do not want to do it in front of them like I am one of the group. I told them I might consider it in another section a little distance away. They were going to go anyway, I thought I would feel better seeing for myself what it is like.

I did not know how many girls they were talking about, it turned out to be 7, and we had to take two cars. I wished at the time that I had demanded that another parent be there. The problem would have been finding one. I am probably the only open-minded parent that is a big enough sucker to agree to it. Her friends all know I spoil Shelly to death. Before we left I made a couple of them show me their IDs, I did not know them as well as the others and wanted to confirm their ages in case any parents got wind of it.

The first stop at the beach was at one of the change houses, they wanted to go to the suits optional section in bikinis first, that's what people do anyway, they take the tops or all of their bikinis off after they get to that part of the beach. It was far enough from the change house, that we had to drive from there. It was the end of the huge parking area where the nude beach started, it had some warning signs about possible nudity.

It was early in the day, and there were few people there, a few girls laying out topless or in the buff. A little further down were some MILFs, or let me clarify that they were women of my age and older, but they were not all mothers that I would like to fuck. But I am kind of glad they are not ashamed of their bodies, they should not be. Some of the peeps I saw should have been. They were naked and their bellies overlapped their groin enough that they didn't need a suit to cover their penis. They sure seemed happy to see the girls in my charge, they were hotter than the MILFs or matures even with their bikinis still on.

The girls all staked out their towels and blankets, and I did mine in an area in between my girls and the others. I kept my suit on but did wear one of the brief suits I wear at home to swim laps, a thin nylon speedo. I thought I might blend in better, but did not take into account that I might get a boner that those suits don't hide.

As time went on, more people filled in the empty spots on the beach but nobody crowded anyone else. I had applied lotion on my front and was laying down, almost asleep, kind of dozing off I guess. I could hear a volleyball game in progress and decided I better have a look. So far it was my girls, and a few guys, most of my girls were nude by then, and a couple had not given up the "V" covering their vaginas. I had got accustomed to seeing the girls, but it was something else to see all those girls and guys naked together, but I did not want to stare. Shelley and April were nude of course, they were the organizers. I would check from time to time and eventually they had enough young adults for two mixed teams.

I was a little uncomfortable seeing my little girl nude in the middle of a bunch of guys with their penises of all sizes swinging around as they played. I was used to seeing tits swinging at the house, this nude mixed crowd thing in public was new. It was clear there was some bumping and contact when one would assist a shot that was over a girl's head, I am sure some deliberate. But all and all it looked like good clean fun, just young people enjoying being young. I can't say for me seeing the girls' breasts bouncing and exposed vaginas was not a treat for me, but I did not want to look like a peep. More people came, and soon I was the only suited person laying out in that area in my speedo. I felt like I was drawing more attention than the nudes. I laid back and closed my eyes under my glasses trying to feel invisible and not being looked at.

The game seemed to end, turned out it was just a break. I soon heard my Shelly's and April's voices over top of me, "Daddy" I opened my eyes as she said, "You stick out like a sore thumb, you need to lose the suit! We have all seen lots of penises, the fact that it is on my dad is not a big thing, what about families that are naturalists?" April concurred, "What's the problem Mr. C, you see me and the other girls this way all the time, and we are comfortable being naked in front of you, you can be that way in front of us for this one trip."

Shelly added her two cents, "You are as fit as anyone your age I have ever seen. No offense, but honestly I don't think we are going to spend much time looking at you with all these buff guys our age here. You have nothing to be ashamed of dad."

I came up with every excuse I could, I was down to how would I apply lotion without looking like I was jerking off. They said they knew a solution to that problem and would be back.

Now keep in mind the whole time we were arguing I was looking up at my daughter and her friend naked. I mean from about their bald pussies, their sexy tummies and breasts, to their pretty faces. April was my focus standing right by and almost over my head, I was worried about her giving me a boner.

They came back, this time with reinforcements, now I had all 7 of the now all naked girls standing over me. They were surrounding me to give me some privacy. Several of them were armed with sunscreen bottles in their hands.

"OK, Dad, you are surrounded so you won't stand out, surrender those trunks, you are my dad, so I will let my girls get both sides of you covered with lotion, and people will not see much of you as they do. They will just see girls butts, and well, you know what else as they bend over to apply it."

What choice did I have, besides, what idiot would refuse 6 naked hot teens I was not related to waiting to apply lotion to my soon-to-be naked body? I pulled my suit off to reveal my already growing cock, but rolled over quickly, it was my back I could not reach that needed it the most. Just like the girls started by showing their tops, I was only exposing my butt first.

Shelly left as promised, and went back to her blanket since I was her dad, but the next thing I hear is April taking charge. "OK girls pick an area, I am calling that cute white butt of his, it's just calling for my hands to be on it, you girls can take the rest."

Well, I felt a lot of hands-on me, and can't say I did not love the feel of it. April's hands stood out, she was working my butt like a masseuse would a client and more. I felt her move my legs apart to get between them. I knew by the way I was laying that my penis and scrotum were now partly exposed. It did not seem to bother her that the back of her hands was making contact with my cock and balls. That area of my body on both sides had not been felt by anyone else but me in weeks, Doris was on an extended trip. When that side was done I was told to roll over.

I surrendered as I was getting into it then. In fact, I was kind of excited to get the front of me done by April. The area I had not already put lotion on was my groin under my speedo. I turned over I was looking at April's boobs hanging right in front of me as she straddled my legs, they are so young and firm, just awesome I might add. I could also feel her pussy which I swear was wet on my legs. She was getting her hands coated with lotion, the other 6 were standing surrounding me again, privacy curtain?

Privacy from others or a captive audience. Not one of the girls was not watching April apply lotion to my groin in a very comprehensive way. So while she was doing that I had 6 vaginas, and 12 breast in my view, they had my penis and scrotum in theirs. I was feeling some action down below even before I felt April getting every inch of my groin and then proceeded to hold my partly erect penis with two fingers at the tip of my knob. It was not until she moved her fingers down to the shaft, and coated my super sensitive knob. Now she was holding a much stiffer penis as she made sure to get the underside of it, and the top of my ball sack. I watched her do all this while the girls were watching intently as well but also talking and giggling, they just never stop.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers