Daughters-in-law Pt. 01

Story Info
How it all began, (playing with fire.)
7.8k words
4.61
58.1k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Aimee raised four sons and watched as they each found their own spouses and started their families. Like most other families, not one of the brothers are alike, which just makes life interesting, right!

John, the oldest, married Rachel, Mike is next and just married Carmen the week leading up to these events, Terry the third born is gay and his partner is Jeff leaving the youngest Andrew (Andy), who married Lori.

The outdoor wedding was beautiful and while Mike and Carmen were off on their honeymoon the rest all went on vacation to a tropical paradise at mom and dad's expense. Aimee initiated the trip, as she did all the family gatherings. The plan was to get everyone together while they seem to be drifting farther apart over time.

Jack has always been a stay-at-home kind of a guy, but is always happy to go anywhere with the whole family. Secretly just hoping to get a chance to spend time with his attractive daughters-in-law.

John's wife, Rachel, is a little older with long blonde hair and tan everywhere you can see. She has a contagious smile and laugh. At about 5'7" she carries herself with confidence, though she added some pounds through three pregnancies. She was only recently starting to focus her attention to reducing her mom-bod so she had those love handles and thicker thighs on full display in her skimpy bikinis.

Lori, on the other hand, was a shorter Latino girl, bobbed straight black hair and a little thick throughout, the curves she had she mostly kept covered but she exaggerated them for her pleasure constantly. Striking the pose, throwing her chest out and flipping her hair, making sure everyone knew what she had.

Jack figured the beach would be the ideal place to see them in the least amount of clothing possible and would make for a fun and interesting time. Unfortunately Carmen and Mike are off on their Honeymoon and are missed, necessarily.

It is never a surprise that the brothers have instant chemistry when they are together, all knowing each other's buttons to push and how to get a response that is generally entertaining. Time has allowed their spouses to develop their own unique chemistry, together and with the group. They started calling themselves the sister wives, and text each other often.

As luck would have it the weather was not cooperating with the beach vacation. There you are, in paradise, sitting around the dining room table drinking and playing cards. Not ideal but better than being home. Three days in a row the weather was not cooperative so indoor events were all they had.

On each of those night the kids all seemed to have more energy than Jack and Aimee. It was bed time for them long before the kids, maybe it's just the kids ability to out drink Mom and Dad. Jack and Aimee would head to bed and the rest went on laughing late into each night.

On the third night the game was Cards against Humanity. Rachel was determined to use the opportunity to get Jack a little sloshed and loosen up his tongue. Truth be told she was trying to get him as drunk as she could to see if the risque nature of the game could get him to talk dirty in front of everyone, she was ready to amuse herself at Jack's expense with what she hoped would come tumbling out of his mouth.

Jack is 51, having had their kids just into their twenties, and is in good shape. Not great, thin and small framed. You can tell he was never heavy and strong but not muscular visibly. His salt and pepper hair color was starting to recede with his temples showing more of the silver highlights. That distinguished look was what got Rachel excited in an older guy.

As the game and the drinking progressed it left everyone laughing until they cried, and yes Jack's tongue did loosen to everyone's delight. Especially Rachel. This night's events did open up Jack's eyes to a couple things, number one; Rachel is vicious, a winner take all mentality, and number two she started looking at Jack differently, giving him sidelong glances with those steel blue eyes, casual touches and generally flirting right out in the open. Laughing it off the whole time.

The next day was a beautiful day and everyone was out the door at the crack of 10 to hit the beach, the late start a product of late night drinking. Since it was our last full day everyone was ready to hang out in the sun. Everyone but Rachel, today it looked like she needed a little longer recovery time from previous night's drinking.

In the rush to get to the beach some borderline essentials got left back at the house so Jack ran back to recover them, floppy hat, the water shoes and those always elusive frisbees.

As he opened the door he yelled, "Rachel!", just letting her know he is there. She calls from her bedroom, "What? Can you help me please? He enters and she is in bed covered in a sheet. "Jack can you shut the blinds, it is so bright in here, I am going to get a migraine if I'm not careful."

"Sure honey, that's no problem.", he crosses past the bed to lower the blinds. Jack turned back around in time to see her prop herself up on her elbows so she could see the room a little better through her hangover eyes. Squinting her eyes still, so she could talk to him better.

Jack always saw eye candy with Rachel, her flirting always got Jack hard and horny. So much so that in Jack and Aimee's lovemaking fantasies he would tell her how Rachel made him feel and Aimee would act out as Rachel and allow Jack to pretend he was fucking his daughter-in-law. Those were always bigger orgasms than normal.

They had always been wild in bed but only in the last year had they adventured outside the monogamous vows they shared. The were always honest with their fantasies and that gradually led them to a somewhat open arrangement.

Rachel groaned, "Ugh, I am right on the edge of a headache right now." she said as she shifted again causing her sheet to fall revealing both breasts. She must have been so groggy that she thought she had bed clothes on, her nipples were just little buttons on her areola which were slightly darker than her breasts and the size of a silver dollar. Her breasts are what you would call a hand-full.

Rachel's sparkling blue eyes opened a little bigger as she chatted about who-knows-what, surely not Jack. Her long blonde hair was below her shoulders and not bad looking for just waking up. Rachel stands about 5'8" and about 175 pounds, her nice D cup boobs and her great curves the product of having birthed three kids. Kind of a mom bod with a bit of a belly and thick thighs but Jack never minded the mom bods, Aimee had the similar body type only on 5'3" frame.

Jack began to harden and in his swim trunks he pitched a tent right in front of Rachel. She continued causally talking about her nausea like she didn't know she was exposed. She did notice that Jack was getting a chubby. She played it off while talking but kept her eyes on it and could see it responding to her.

Rachel had always liked her father-in-law, even thought of him in bed before. She was not not sure what to expect of his size down below but now as she had him alone after just waking realized she could clearly see the shape of his manhood only a couple feet away right at eye level, she saw him much better, liking what she saw. The night before she was trying to get him to cross some taboo boundary but he seemed to call her bluff and she loved that. The tit-for-tat got her hot and wet the night before, now though she was approaching another taboo boundary, but the kinky side of her was just turning on and waking her up.

Suddenly she realized she had stopped talking and was staring right at his crotch, she made a quick look up to his eyes and realized he was looking a little lower. Afraid to draw attention to her own gawking she slowly looked down to see what he was looking at and she froze. "Umm, Jack can you go get me some water, I need to swallow some Tylenol."

"Oh, sure... not a problem." He was pretty sure he was busted, he didn't notice whether she saw him looking at her boobs or not but was pretty sure, regardless, that his show was over.

When she realized that Jack was getting a hard-on from looking at her boobs she had to get him out for a minute. She and John had an agreement between them that if they ever got a chance to fool around in some organic way, not something cooked up but something that just happened, they both had a hall pass to let things happen and report back after the fact. Once Jack walked out of the room she scrambled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and shrugged thinking, not too bad lady. Then grabbed some mouthwash and made a quick improvement and started back to the bed. She ducked behind the door when Jack re-entered quicker than she thought. She was going to strike a come-fuck-me pose on top of the sheets but it was too late. What now?

Jack had grabbed a cold water bottle from the kitchen and returned to find the bed was empty and the attached bathroom door shut. Assuming the game was over, he took the three steps to the night table to set the bottle down and suddenly he was jumped from behind. Rachel leapt from behind the door and grabbed him around the waist.

She grabbed Jack around the waist hugging her bare body against his bare back. He was only wearing swim trunks and he could feel her boobs pressing in to him. Then he felt his daughter-in-law's hand grab his cock and squeeze saying, "Oh, yeah," He let a, "Fuck" slip out.

"Dad!?" she sweetly mocked complaining, "I only heard you say that yesterday for the first time and now you drop it again?"

She didn't usually call him dad, what was that about? "I think I like you calling me dad, and when your little girl grabs your hard dick what are the right words to use?"

She gave another squeeze as she pressed harder into his body.

"I think fuck is what I would say, it just sounds too funny coming from you but this seems funny coming from you too." giving his cock another squeeze, "not that I'm complaining though."

She let go of his waist with her left arm and spun him around toward her and pushed him back onto the bed, still holding his cock in her right. She fell forward onto him too, legs hanging off the bed and now her chest to his, her blue eyes looking into his brown. "What're you thinking Rach?" "Whachu thinkin' Dad." was her answer.

The correct response was to stretch his head and lips up and kiss his daughter-in law. Her lips met his and their eyes closed as his hand wrapped around the back of her head and held her there as their tongues found a mutual playground to wrestle. These were new experiences together and they took their time making-out and feeling each other's bodies.

He took one hand and found a breast and started squeezing it with a rhythm, then started rubbing his thumb on her nipple. She pulled her hand from his cock and snaked it inside his trunks and started rubbing it up and down feeling his hardness grow. His hand at the back of her head stroked down her body just feeling her until it settled on her butt. A nice butt, although a little flat, he liked squeezing it and walking his fingers into her crack and toward her pussy from behind. She spread her legs letting him find what he was looking for, his fingers start stroking up and down her gash and her fluids start to seep out.

She stopped the kiss to drop her lips near his ear and whispers, "I know you are a tiger in a cage. I heard it last night and got excited, I know you want me as bad or worse than I want you so what do you say?" Can I let this tiger out of it's cage?"

"Fuck yeah, if your good I'm good." With that Rachel slid down to the floor grabbing his trunks and pulling them down and off, letting his cock free right in front of her face.

He looked to be about the size of John, about 7-8 inches but not as big around. She didn't care, she was just having fun. She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the underside of the head and just played with him like that. Jack just leaned back and enjoyed the great job she was doing. Did she just use mouthwash? The blow job was making his dick tingle.

She was bobbing up and down and had her right hand gripping him and noticed he was all shaved. "What the fuck dad, you shave your pubes?" she looked closer, "You shave everything inside your bikinis. I didn't expect that." She went right down on him again just pistoning him in and out, in and out.

As he watched her sucking his cock she brushed her hair to the side and looked up at him. "Fuck, "Escaped his lips," yeah who wants hair in your teeth."

She pulled him from her mouth and licked the tip tasting some pre-cum and licking her lips and giving his cock head a kiss. She needed this cock so she climbed back up on top of him but a little farther, getting her knees up on either side of him. She straddled him with her boobs hanging down as she took one arm and reached down between them and grabbed his cock and pointed it right up to her pussy and he latched on to a tit and started to nurse.

She used his cock head to spread her growing wetness around so that she could enjoy the fucking she was going to give him. Then she lined up his shaft and pushed herself down his length. She went slow and enjoyed the whole trip, feeling him invade her and then wedge deeper and deeper she was just letting herself enjoy the feeling. She rocked her hips forward and back hoping to find a nice angle and use his cock to push all the right buttons with her, but with a new lover she didn't expect magic.

Jack was just in heaven. He decided to let Rachel just call the shots so he was just laying there suckling. She was circling her pelvis and rocking every way, She was pressing him as deep as she could and then rocked herself forward and up, he felt the tip of his cock flick her cervix and he was done holding back. She must have felt it too because as soon as it happened she started grinding over that same spot over and over.

He thought she was going to bend his cock in half, the sensations were incredible, his strength was holding up until then. He was holding back his orgasm successfully but didn't know how. He had a young lover driving himself into her and he was able to hold off cumming. Now with her finding a trigger he lost it, on her next rocking he drove himself up and into her deeper, in that same spot. Jack exploded in his daughter-in-law.

Rachel had her eyes closed and her back arched upward while she rocked back and forth on her father-in-law and then he hit something and she twitched and she repeated the movement again and started stroking him in that spot and she was breathing harder with each pass and then he drove up and deep into her when he was right there. She gasped and her eyes looked for his, Her eyes rolled and she kept grinding but now he was not laying flat but presented himself higher and bigger than before. Oh she started orgasming and breathing harder. She grabbed Jack's head with one hand and her right tit with the other and forced them together and as he lathed it with his tongue. She went into orbit.

He was sucking on her nipple and taking little nibbles and she was grinding on his cock and about twice a second he was feeling Rachel spasm again. He could feel him self starting to harden again. He had been content to let her ride him out but her raw lust just took over. He was hard again now and started pounding upward again, looking to give her that sweet release she already gave him, She was grinding on him and he was humping up into her. The rhythm they started with got out of synch and they were just flailing into each other riding out their own pleasure, using each other.

"Oh Jaaack! I'm cumming, sooo hard. Gaaah! Fuck Me!"

That did it for him again, "Oh baby girl, I...I... Ohmmmm. I am going to.... cum too! Fuck yeah! Ahhh"

Then both rode out the biggest orgasms in their memory. They literally rode it out, they didn't stop grinding into one another. They were pounding away all the way through until they both just stopped and seemed to lose all muscle tone. Just collapsed where they were.

They lay there breathing hard and taking deep breaths to catch up from the loss of energy they just gave out.

Jack reached his hands back up to her flat butt and embraced her, he squeezed her and hugged her against him. He smiled.

"Jack, you know what?"

"what baby girl"

You are a mother fucker. Ha! You fucked the mother of your grandkids... and she liked it." She put her arms across his chest and pushed her head up a little and gave him a kiss, then smiled.

Jack smiled back and squeezed her butt, as his shrinking cock slipped out of her pussy. "I liked it too. I wouldn't mind that happening again some time."

At that moment a realization hit him. "Oh shoot, I need to get back to the beach. Help me find the stupid frisbees." Jack threw his trunks and t-shirt back on and grabbed the bag with the floppy hat and sunscreen and headed to the door meeting Rachel, still nude and sweaty with their combined fluid running down both legs. She handed him the frisbees, where the heck did she find them so fast. "Thanks sweetie."

"Oh dad, just tell everyone that I was really needy and had you doing stuff for me," she winked", and I never left my bed."

"Well that is all true. Gotta run"

Getting back to the beach Jack dumped the things and ran into the surf and dove under. Hoping to erase any physical evidence. Getting out of the water and laying out next to Aimee he told her the whole story, in pieces, when there were no other ears around.

Aimee was shocked to hear all of the details but was turned on to say the least. She felt her pussy moisten and took a couple of chances to rub herself when she could until they pulled up the gear and headed back to the house. Once everyone was back they all headed to their respective bedrooms to get changed before meeting back in the common areas of the house.

Aimee had some needs to fulfill so when the two of them got in their room she pulled her own one-piece suit off and Jack's trunks were off quickly too. She dove her face into his cock with a hunger she hadn't had in a long time. She loved feeling his cock grow in her mouth, knowing that she had that power over him, making his cock respond to her action drove her lust and got her wetter, and then imagining Rachel's cunt wrapped around that same cock,... oh she had a mini-gasm while sucking him and imagining that prior coupling. She shuddered but then pulled up from his cock and climbed onto her back on the bed expecting Jack to just fuck her hard.

Jack saw how horny and wet she was and decided he would dip his tongue into her honey pot and enjoy the flavor that is his wife. That and she was so excited that he knew he could give her a few smaller orgasms before he fucked her and one thing he loved was to bring someone else pleasure.

He had never been one to tease too much, he liked to get right to business. He was a pussy licker, he loved the feel, flavor and excitement all around the pussy. He didn't mind teasing a little, plenty of things to suck on and lick before diving into the clit.

He enjoyed Aimee's juices this particular day, and she was flooded. He managed to lick most of it up, the thinner juices around her outer lips and as he dove in deeper getting some thicker more flavorful nectar. "Mmmm, you are so wet today, what got you going? Hmmm?"

"Ugh, oh that would be you fucking our daughter-in-law. Mmm yes, right there, oh you almost have me there." Aimee rarely swore, it was not in her nature, but she learned to use that language during sex to push herself into or over the edge of her limits. "Did you taste Rachel? How does she taste, hmm better than me? Oh yea!"

"Well we didn't get that casual, it was more of a sudden lustful fuck, you know!" With that he rolled his tongue around her clit and made first contact and didn't let it go for a while. Swirling around and then pressing his tongue flat and applying pressure.