Daughters-in-law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to cum and had a couple of small orgasms from this. With everyone in the house she was careful to not get loud, a skill learned from raising a lot of kids. The problem with Aimee is her clit is so small and hidden under it's shroud that even though she does have orgasms from oral they have no comparison to her orgasms from insertion.

Understanding this Jack knew that these smaller tremors would lead to a bigger explosive orgasm if he leveraged them by getting her there and then driving into her. So he quickly moved up her body and between her legs. Their decades of love making was so practiced that her legs spread and his prick found his way into her pussy without any manual aiming or second attempt. Just climbed up and slid in.

Aimee let out a deep groan, somewhere deep in her body those groans escaped only when Jack drove deep into her. There was no pausing to get used to each other, their decades of love making was well practiced, today they just proceeded to fuck. They pistoned together for only minutes before Aimee rolled her eyes into her head and clawed at the sheets to try to maintain control. Desperately trying to hold off knowing that the longer she did the greater the pleasure.

Finally she could hold off no longer, the anticipation and work up was so well done. She grabbed for Jack's back to hold him in place, once she had a big one the sensations were so great that she was afraid any movement may over do it and she would pass out missing the pleasure entirely. He didn't know but she has told him this in the past so let her restrict his movement. She rode her orgasm to the end, interrupted a couple times when he tried to initiate movement again to only be stopped.

Finally with her husband laying on her she was able to relax and to breath normally again. "You didn't cum? Do you want me to suck you dry?" a smile on her lips.

Jack smiled, "No, I didn't but that is probably because you came so quick and I did have a release an hour ago. A little more stamina must be."

"Oh right, you always take longer the second time around. Well, I will suck you if you want, otherwise everyone is probably wondering what is taking us so long to get changed."

Jack thought for a minute, he didn't often turn down oral sex. "Yeah, we better get out there. We will just remind them all that we are older and move at our own speed."

They dressed and joined the rest of the family, getting dinner around and organizing the night events.

That evening regular playing cards were out and it was a simple game of rummy. Well not so simple, Rachel apparently grew up playing this game with a number of house rules that drove the rest of the family nuts. All-in-all it was another spirited game night with some drinking and a lot of innuendo. Along with some charged glances back and forth between Rachel and Jack.

Normally Aimee is eager to set and meet sexual goals for vacations, and this one was no different but in the end, whether you make your goals or not you always have fun trying. Tonight though she was out of gas when they headed to bed which was frustrating to Jack as she fell right asleep. Jack laid there in bed just thinking about Rachel. He was certain that the kids were still up and drinking talking on the back deck but knew he would not fit in so read an erotic story and tried to get to sleep after some release. He must have drifted off because he awoke hearing doors shutting as everyone headed to bed. It sounded quiet so he headed downstairs to check the doors were all locked.

As he checked everything out he saw the sliding glass door in the back was not locked so reached to lock it when the backdoor slide open. Rachel and Jack both jumped at the shock of seeing each other. Seeing she was alone just coming in. Jack asked, "Where's John?"

"Asleep at least an hour ago," she said, "can't you hear his snoring through the window?

Jack walked out closing the door behind him and they both sat on the patio sofa. "God, Rachel, that was so hot today!"

"I know what you mean. That was so naughty, she smiled, and so fucking hot. I have been wet since, I thought John was going to smell the sex in our room for sure and ask about it but he didn't. Not that it would matter, I would have told him all about it and he would have ravished me for sure."

"I did get to tell Aimee and she jumped me, she was so wet. I went down on her and I almost got a blowjob in return but I thought were were away too long so cut our time short."

Rachel could feel her wetness growing since talking about this and gave Jack a look, "so you were left wanting? or did you get that taken care of? " she put her left hand on his hard cock above his shorts.

"No, Aimee was so tired she fell asleep pretty quickly."

"So the pump is primed and ready to go?"

"Sweetie, you primed my pump when I saw you open the back door." He leaned in and put his lips on hers and kissed her a long and wanting kiss, She leaned in wrapping her hand behind his head and held him there as she showed Jack how eager her tongue was. Her left hand on his rod and her right behind his head Jack worked his right around her back and stroked up and down her back while his left grabbed her right tit and started circling and poking at her nipple, pinching it from time to time through her bikini top.

Jacks hand needed to keep moving so he worked from outside her bikini to inside. Somehow working the top loose between his two hands. Rachel made her own point to undo his shorts and reach in to take his cock in her hand and continue her massage. Jack wanted to get to her pussy as soon as she took his cock in hand and when her top loosened he moved his hand inside her bottoms and his mouth to her right breast.

Her breasts were bigger than Aimee's and hung a little lower from their weight. He licked and sucked her as his fingers worked their way through her wispy curls to her pussy. It was funny, he thought, I don't even remember any hair down there before. Just shows how fast everything happened.

As his fingers worked into her snatch she moaned and threw her head back. "We need to move out from under these windows. I need that cock and I can't be that quiet to not wake everyone. Let move to the pool area, that hot tub would mask any sounds."

It is after 1 am and nobody can see or hear the hot tub from the house. They dart out there shedding all of their clothes and laying them by the hot tub deciding to skinny dip and play in there. Turning the jets on and getting submersed they start out kissing again, then Jack turns completely facing Rachel. Her body slides forward so that she can direct his cock to her pussy once more. Since her boobs are mostly under water he continues to just make out with her, dueling with their tongues while fondling her boobs one then the other, back and forth

Her grasp has reached his tool and manages to get it to her pussy lips and rubs it up and down, she can rock forward enough to get him just inside of her. She isn't comfortable so tries to move again but Jack has other ideas. "Hey sit up on the edge so I can taste that pussy. I have only been able to taste you from my fingers so far."

"ooh yeah, that sounds fun. She slides up and out putting her pussy, a little red and swollen from the heat and touch, right over the edge of the tub and spreads her legs.

Jack climbs up and plants his mouth right on her snatch. He is only getting chlorine right now but knows that she is going to treat him to her own flavors very quickly. He positions her legs over his shoulders and gets one arm up on the edge of the tub for some leverage, and he put his other hand under his chin and added two fingers to her pussy along with his mouth. He felt her juices inside with his fingers and as she opened up her juices flowed down to his tongue. "Mmmm. Love your pussy baby girl, you are so sweet. " The vibrations from his vocalizations worked on her clit even though he hadn't touched it yet. She responded by grabbing his head and pulling him into her.

The pressure that was being applied to her cunt and clit now started a chain reaction of sorts, her legs were getting shaky and she was afraid of losing them back to the water and ruining the angle. She pulled back and spread farther in response which put him deeper in her immediately. She started to cum right away and pulled his face up higher to manually fuck her clit with his face.

Jack was in heaven, he was lapping up her juices and finger fucking her enough to keep her slick but when she tilted back and pulled his face up and started grinding into him, he took that moment to latch onto her clit and swirl his tongue around it in fast circles. He put his fingers to good use pressing upward to her G-spot and stroking firmly. He was rewarded quickly with a shriek and deep groan or moan. He wasn't sure what that was but hadn't heard that from his daughter-in-law before.

Her hips began rocking and grinding her clit into him until she grunted one more time and her pussy shot a squirt of liquid out, hitting him right in the nose and mouth. She spasmed three to five more times in silence as she didn't breath. Finally as she relaxed and came down she opened her eyes and there was Jack just diddling her pussy with his fingers and looking up into her satiated face.

"Shit Jack! That was fucking awesome!"

"Oh that isn't half of what I want to do to you. You haven't gotten the full experience of getting eaten by me yet."

" Shit, I don't think I can take any more tonight. But you didn't come yet, let me take care of you babe."

"Ok but let me feel this pussy swallow me first and then you can swallow me.

He crawled up out of the tub to where she was on the edge and leaned forward and his cock found it's way. Rachel was so slippery down there that he practically fell into her. Her folds massaging his rock hard cock so delicately. She wrapped her heels behind his butt and pulled him all the way in. They didn't move for a minute as he was balls deep in his beautiful daughter-in-law. He was holding him self up by his arms and bent in for a kiss. As their mouths became one again she rocked her hips up pushing him deeper into her, and she held him there wrapping her arms around him too.

They would have just fucked but Jack was looking forward to feeding his cock into her mouth, it was just one of his things he loved, to see a woman lick and consume her own fluids off his cock. A turn on that he couldn't wait for. He climbed out of the tub and helped pull Rachel up and over to a lounge chair. He laid right back and let her figure it out from there.

She grabbed Jack's shorts and put them under her to cushion her knees and then leaned in and took her father-in-law's cock head into her mouth. She smelled and then tasted her own pussy's juice on it as she did and decided to clean his cock of her nectar before really sucking him. She licked up and down the underside of his dick and lifted it straight up and licked the top side. She loved the taste of herself and then started to lick and slobber all over him while she made sure there wasn't any of her cream left. Once satisfied she decided she should give him the reward for being the best father-in-law she knew.

She stood as high on her knees as she could while holding him sticking straight up and looked at it deciding how to go forward. "So tell me what you wanted to do to me that you didn't get to?" She didn't wait for an answer but put her mouth over his cock head and closed her lips while circling it with tongue.

"Well if you hadn't started coming right then I was going lower and start licking your ass, and giving you a rim job while I finger fucked you. Mmm baby that is so great." Jack was so worked up that he humped his cock a couple times into her mouth then laid flat again. He went on." I would tongue fuck your ass getting you all wet down there and moving my fingers to fuck your ass and moving back up to your clit. With your ass relaxed and your clit getting engorged I would suck it more to get the blood flowing to make it swell and then go crazy on your clit. Nibbles and flicking it fast, and making you crazy."

Rachel was picturing this all in her mind with her father-in-law's hard cock in her mouth. She started fucking it with her mouth as he described his anal intrusion to her. She figured what's good for her should be good for him too, so she took her hand and drove three fingers way up her pussy to get them wet quickly and then sent them right to his ass. He knew it was coming but didn't know her plan or experience so he relaxed immediately. He didn't need to worry though, although she didn't do anal intercourse she has had lots of finger play over time and knew she needed to use as much lube as she could to make it work and pleasurable.

She smeared her fingers all over her dads ass hole and immediately started inserting her middle finger all they way as far as she could and started screwing it around. She wasn't in the position she wanted to and had her wrong hand so wasn't finding the prostate she knew she wanted to massage but she was getting the desired effect.

Jack started to hump up into her face and she was already taking him deep. He wasn't large so she didn't have any problems with gagging but when he humped up into her mouth as she was coming down he was filling her whole mouth nicely. She could taste his pre-cum a lot now and started to fuck his ass with her finger hard. In and out over and over, then pushing in as far as she could, while swallowing him at the same time. He was riding on the edge for a while and as she took him deep, he held her head still and allowed her to take as much of him as possible while his balls unloaded all day's worth of cum into her mouth.

Not being too big she took all of his load in her mouth, she was tasting her father-in-law's cum for the first time and thought he was sweeter than her husband. She was swallowing it quickly until his jerking slowed and then she let her mouth fill with his cream and she just swished it around and got used to it. Still had that bitterness that all cum did but didn't have that after taste she usually regretted. Rachel wondered what makes the flavor so different.

She pulled off his cock and opened her mouth so Jack could see what he had done. As soon as he saw the cum pooled on her tongue and in her mouth, she closed up and swallowed it all. " Mmm, I like that." She smiled and laid her head on his chest looking up at his face.

"Rachel, I loved it. Oh my god we have got to do that some more. I have been so attracted to you and you just fulfilled a fantasy."

"Dad what fantasy,"

"Well to fuck you, but all of my daughters are in that fantasy so I guess you only fulfilled part of it."

"I'll tell you what, John has wanted me to fuck someone and tell him about it, he just didn't want to know it was happening at the moment. He wanted me to find a guy and do it and then let that feed our fantasy time. It sounds like Aimee is on the same page, not minding or wanting you to have your fuck buddies too? Am I reading the situation right? "

Well yes, we have been stretching the boundaries for a little while, One of my buddies gets together with her and sometimes both of us for some variety and just plain fun pretty regularly. What are you getting at?"

"Well if the adults are all ok with it then our only obstacle will be the kids, I don't really want them to get wise that gramps is fucking their mom. No sleep overs or any way to fuck up their heads. So we have to figure a way to make this happen."

"Babe, our house is perfect but I know Aimee won't want to be there. She is all in for it but she can't handle it in person."

"Oh I have an idea. You guys usually watch the kids when John bowls and I go out with the girls. How about Aimee watches the kids and I come fuck your brains out? I can either catch the girls after or skip one once in a while and spend the whole time with you."

As their second sexual encounter was ending it seems like just a casual coordination of calendars as they work out some longer term arrangements.

Jack says confidently, "I know we will work it out."

Both are pretty spent physically and knowing that this sexual high will come down soon Rachel suggests they get back to their respective beds. Picking up their clothes she teases, "no clothes until morning. so streak through the house with me and one last kiss before we break off to our rooms. I want you dreaming about me and waking up naked remembering I told you to be that way."

The night ended and this father-in-law / daughter-in-law lovers were going to enjoy it fully. After their kiss and they separated Jack whispered, "I can't wait to break in that back door of yours baby girl."

"Never gonna happen babe, never never never."

Next Day: on the airline home Lori is sitting with Rachel for the long flight and Lori asks, "Wasn't that a great trip? Aren't Jack and Aimee awesome?"

"Well, I think Jack is special! Oh Aimee too. I just,... Lori? What do you think about Jack? Do you think he's hot?" Rachel was vividly remembering her tryst with Jack not 18 hours before. How he had managed to fuck her thoroughly in the afternoon and eat her out last night, She could feel her pussy leaking at the thought, and the plane's vibrations. She also knew she could drive her sister wife crazy with both their competitive streaks.

"What, for an old fart sure."

"No I mean it," Rachel stares off, "What do you think about him. Do you find him attractive,... sexy? I do, I would find a way to fuck him if I could."

"What? Are you joking?"

"Just tell me if you think he is sexy, attractive, fuckable, whatever! Tell me honestly, if you got the chance if you would take him to bed."

Lori sits with her mouth wide open in shock but takes a long second to really consider what her sister-in-law is saying, "Damn, where did this come from?" she uses her memory to put a new picture together of her father-in-law, "I guess so, he is in great shape, he obviously loves us all unconditionally. He is honest and I love his hugs. I could hold him forever, I never thought about him being sexy.... I guess he is though, especially for his age. Thinking about it, if he weren't married, he could probably get any woman he wanted, regardless of age."

Rachel leans in whispering even quieter, "What if I told you they recently developed an open marriage? Would you be temped?"

Lori shaken but aware of her surrounding whispers, "Shut the fuck up! Mom and Dad! You're messin' with me!"

"I'm not lying, but would you want to make a try to be with Jack?"

Lori sat back in her chair, she was completely surprised and left to wonder. This conversation went from fantasy to surreal way to fast. Rachel knew she would have a hard time accepting this so let her be quiet in thought for a while, it was a long flight after all. She reached for her blanket and covered herself to see if she could get some rest while Lori sat deep in thought.

Lori, was totally ambushed by this new information and ran the last week through this new filter to try and sort it all out. This week the four, Aimee, Jack, Andy and Lori had all gone for a run on the beach. Lori and Andy obviously beat them all but Jack and Aimee are literally twice their age, the former 28 and the later about 50. She was impressed to see both her in-laws running the full 3 mile track though, and her thinking that she hoped she could keep that much stamina as she aged. Now though she was thinking about stamina for other things. Just about half-an-hour later she leaned over, "Rachel, you awake?"

"Hmm, yeah trying to sleep but I can't ever sleep good on these things. What is it?"

"Well, back to our last talk, since we are talking hypothetically, I do think Jack is hot and if Andy weren't around I would definitely put my target on him and try to fuck him."