Daughters-in-law Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel dares Lori to bed dad first.
6.3k words
4.61
26.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori sat in her plane seat and imagined Jack holding her tight, his naked body against hers, and his cock pressed against her cunt, ready to push into her. She dropped her hand between her legs and brushed her pussy through her leggings and felt that tingle of excitement. She closed her eyes and imagined it wasn't her fingers but her father-in-law's hard cock brushing her pussy lips. A shiver ran down her spine.

Rachel saw the absent look in Lori's eyes and wondered where her thoughts went but as she put her hand between her sister-in-law's legs she understood. She threw the blanket over the both of them to cover up her actions. "Lets just keep this between ourselves. Don't need the whole plane watching you getting off thinking about your dad fucking you."

What was happening to these two girls? They were slowly masturbating under the blanket stretched over them on the flight to Michigan both thinking what it would be like to be intimate with Jack, their father-in-law. Well Rachel was really remembering since it was only the day before. She had dad, balls deep in her, but she didn't want Lori to know that just yet.

Rachel whispers," Well now that you know mom would be good with it, do you think you could really fuck Jack, you know, is there some attraction there?"

"Well yeah, he looks just like my husband. Ha Ha, and you know, just like yours too."

Rachel is a little nervous, she wanted to tell Lori all the details of her sexual exploits yesterday but she decided to just try to turn Lori into one of Jack's sexual partners first, then her confiding in Lori could feel more trusted, plus she didn't want Lori to think she was just a slut, at least not yet.

Rachel responds, under the drone of the jet engine noise, "Well I just mean that for a 50 year old guy he is handsome, is in great shape, a cute butt, and he likes to have a good time. Oh! And he will tease and flirt with us. Well you know, any other guy that we would describe that way we would call sexy. Right? We would talk about what he's probably like in bed" She was hoping that was enough to turn Lori in that direction but was afraid that was too subtle.

" I don't know Rachel," Taking a long slow minute to think, " I have a hard time imagining Jack like that, you know? " as she ran her fingers up and down her folds, her pussy starting to lubricate her fingers.

Rachel whispered, "I have... well... I have a fantasy, yes a fantasy, since spending so much time with Jack I just keep thinking about being with him."

Lori just about chokes. She coughs and catches her breath as Rachel just sits there with her eyes locked on her looking for her real thoughts to come out. "you mean you really want to fuck him?"

"Shhhh!!"

Much quieter, "You want to fuck Jack? Our father-in-law? Is that really what you mean when you say you think about being with him? "

Rachel pulls back and acts shocked then a little loud, "Well of course that's what I mean. Damn right," then quiet again. " That man is a volcano."

"A volcano? "

"Right he is just as solid as a rock on the surface but underneath he is on fire. Molten! I bet you he is a tiger in the bedroom. That is why he can tease and flirt and get us going so easy."

" I don't know, do you really think so?" Lori Starts playing with her pussy more now, since the blanket is over her she works her fingers inside her panties and leggings. She is thinking while staring off toward nothing. She thinks back to the games, the touching and closeness he is completely comfortable with. Inserting a finger in her cooch she says, "Yooou knooow,...... I could believe that. And he really loves us, there isn't anything he wouldn't do for us. Have you noticed how he looks at you when you are just talking, he is so....I don't know... there, he is present, as though you were the only thing that mattered. Mmmm, I am so comfortable around him, I just never thought about the sexual man that he is. I think you may be onto something. That volcano thing."

Lori carefully pulls her fingers from under the blanket and to bring to her mouth, Rachel intercepts her and takes her hand, pulls her fingers to her own mouth where she sloppily sucks and licks the juices from each finger, looking Lori straight in the eyes, before returning her hand to her.

Rachel responds, "So you see why I could fantasize about him?" she leans back and inserts three fingers into her own pussy, imagining it is Jack again, and lays her head back closing her eyes. " I can almost imagine him taking me right here in this seat." Well it was more like another memory than imagination.

Lori leans over right in her sister-in-law's ear and groans, "Rachel, you got it bad for dad! That is a fact, haha, you wanna fuck him. Well, I can see him that way but I never thought about that before."

Rachel turns her head facing Lori, only an inch apart, "Girlfriend, think about it, he got Aimee pregnant when they were only kids, She was just 18 and him 19 and they had all four boys 2 years apart, you know what that means?"

Lori leans in and puts her lips on Rachel's for a short peck and says matter of fact, "That means he knows how to fuck, and she couldn't turn him down. " now her fingers were really friggin her clit, while thinking a minute, "He must be good. Oh and Andy told me that right before he was born he got a vasectomy, Imagine how many kids they would have had. Ha!"

Rachel hadn't thought about his being able to get her pregnant. Good to know he couldn't but wow, she was really not thinking clearly around Jack. This is where Rachel had the idea how to get Lori farther along in seeing herself in a sexual relationship with Jack. She really thought that having a sister to be able to talk to about their new sexual relationship would be safe and allow her to not have to keep up a front with her.

Rachel figured the only way to bring Lori along was to use her competitive nature against her. Rachel knows how fucking hard she will try to beat you at anything. A race down the beach, check; a card game (even if she has to cheat),check; out drink you, check. (Fuck she could hold her booze.)

"So Jack is sexy as fuck then right?" Rachel just turns whispering right in Lori's ear.

" Yeah," Lori thinks, she takes a second closes her eyes and just remembers Jack in his speedo. " Fuck yeah. sexy as fuck."

" So you want to fuck your father-in-law too you fucking slut. Ha ha ha ha!" They both laughed too loud, then cut it short.

"Well I'm glad we got that settled," Lori let out. "We're both sluts who want to get dad in the sack."

Rachel got really serious. " I am not kidding though Lori, I am going to go for it. I just don't know... shit, what does that mean, what does that say about me?"

"just means you are human, a horny human. Damn this talk has me horny and thinking about dad like that makes him my next fantasy. Next time I'm riding Andy I'll be thinking about Jack. Fuck," She shivered, " I think I just gave myself a mini-gasm!"

"So what can we do about it?" Rachel said while looking sideways at Lori, hoping she could drive her sister wife to come to the conclusion she wanted.

"Well, I want him and you want him. Why don't we make a bet."

Got her, Rachel thought, then innocently said, " What do you mean? You mean we both try to seduce him? See who is successful, who has the balls, so-to-speak?"

" Yes, we both throw ourselves at him and see who wins. That will keep us both focused 'cause I know I can get him in the sack first, and I know you will fucking loose your nerve overthinking it."

Rachel said "That's what you think huh? Well bet's on bitch. Ha ha ha ha ha." They sat there quietly, knowing that they were both fingering themselves, another 5 minutes, both reaching a level of satisfaction. Rachel could relax now, since she already had the inside edge on Lori, she decided to rest and leave Lori to think about their bet.

As Rachel rested she was happy that she and Jack had been good about avoiding any appearance that anything changed between them when getting ready to head to the airport. They had gotten naked and fucked each other and agreed to continue as lovers, less than two days ago and still chatted and interacted as if nothing were changed between them when in fact their whole relationship was new. On top of being her Father-in-law, Jack was set up as her fuck-buddy with plans in place for future hook-ups.

Lori should have been restful but due to the conversation she was deep in thought, specifically thinking about how she could get up the courage to seduce Jack. She was easily sure that she could, she figured being her father-in-law was the mental hurdle and that was now over. She needed to bed him and do the deed before Rachel, but how?

They were all flying back to Michigan from the trip, then Andy and her were flying across the country, home to California while Rachel and John lived only 5 miles from Jack and Aimee. She resolved that she will have to focus on getting her nerve up for the next time she sees Jack and then going for it, counting on Rachel growing cold feet. There was no way Rachel would actually go through with it. Lori would be able to hold it over her forever.

Four months later:

Lori got up and had her coffee, she looked like a woman possessed. Her dark Mexican eyes were wide and her stare was intense. She was on a mission, she hadn't heard from Rachel that she had won the contest so it was game on. As Andy headed through the kitchen heading to work he noticed her stare and asked what was up?

"Well your mom and dad get here today and I have had some plans in place to entertain them."

"Oh yeah, what plans? "

"You know exactly what plans, funny man. For today the timing should line up for you to meet your mom at the market leaving me and dad alone. Then I will see what comes about."

"Oh that plan, Ha ha, I wouldn't have guessed." he chuckles, " Well I have my orders. You should get your wish by the end of the night and I will get my treat after that. Right?"

"Well, that is the plan right now. All that I can say for sure is that I will get your dad's cock tonight, whether you get to eat his creampie from me is up for debate. We will see how you perform your distraction duties and then if I feel like it, maybe then you can clean me up."

Andy knew his place in the marriage. He was in charge of the home and finances and Lori wore the pants in the bedroom. So much so that she had told him right after they got married, 3 years ago, that she was going to a wedding out of town with her girlfriend and they were both going to be fucking each other and some of their old friends from their high school days.

Andy didn't believe it but his hot Mexican wife shot him texts with pictures the three days she was gone. The first day of her munchin' on her besties cunt, giving him a view of Natalie's pussy he wouldn't have otherwise had, and the next day selfies of a couple of different' guys dicks in her mouth, at what looked like the wedding reception and one pic later of herself with legs spread and a long dark cock driving into her. Her subtle little tattoo above her left leg providing the proof it was her.

He was clear to her that it turned him on entirely but it did bother him that it was one sided. Lori was clear that she didn't want it to bother him and that she was perfectly fine if he had some side pussy for himself, for those occasions that she had a "girls night" with her friends or needed to be out of town separated from him.

It was later that year that she decided to join the navy reserves to help her chances of getting into law enforcement. She was away from Andy for 8 months that year and although she was very preoccupied with work she took the opportunities where she could to blow off steam and fuck around with whomever she was able to.

Andy, as it turned out, did take her up on her proposal and got very familiar with most of Lori's friends at least once but really took a liking to his married co-worker who's husband was in the Marines. Andy found out she had a similar arrangement with her husband and they found a bond there. This worked so well that when Lori was done with training she was fine with Andy having her over once a month to screw, and if she was there to go for a threesome.

Now, although Andy had freedom to screw around he didn't see the need to. Lori's sexual apatite was more than he could handle and when she came home from a girls night with a fresh creampie Lori almost always had him go down on her and clean her up before she jumped him with extra fervor. She really got heated up watching her husband lick and suck her snatch clean of all the spunk that was deposited there.

Then came that bet, Her sister-wife challenged her to be the first to screw their father-in-law. Challenge accepted Bitch!

Jack and Aimee got to LAX, got their rental car and caught up with Lori soon after, at the kids' home. They were only renting it but it was nice and secluded and private. Damned real-estate prices in LA.

After a good part of their day traveling the old guys were wiped out. That being said Aimee only wanted to keep going and going and going. Jack wanted to just rest for a bit. Lori made her first move.

"Mom, when Andy gets out of work he was going to head to the farmers market and get whatever fresh things they have to make for dinner. If you want to, you can get an Uber there now and catch up with him there. I will make sure he finds you and you two can shop and plan dinners for the week if you want to, and Dad can just veg out and re-energize."

Well that girl just spoke both of the parent's languages right there. Mom is the explorer and will come back energized. Dad is the introvert who gets his batteries recharged being left alone. "That sounds great," Aimee said."When should I leave to meet him? "

He said he was heading out from work at 1 so if you leave now you will probably get there about the same time."

"Ok, why don't you put the address in my Uber app and get me started. I will go change tops and be ready in time for the driver to get here."

5 minutes later she was out the door and off to meet Andy. Lori had hoped this would work out so easily. Now to get up the courage to risk what she wanted, or needed, to do next. "Hey dad, I'm feeling like a drink or something, if you want you can lounge on the couch or use the bedroom to rest.

Jack thought a moment, "What are you drinking? Maybe I'll join you, it may help me to relax and maybe get some rest too."

Was this way too easy or did she plan this perfectly, if he is a little drunk he may let her get farther than she would otherwise.

"Just some bourbon, on-the-rocks, how does that sound?"

"That would be nice, sweetie."

She came back in the living room with a couple glasses and ice and the bottle of bourbon and started pouring. They talked about mostly daily happenings and sipped their drinks. As the conversation continued the sips got bigger and longer and before long Jack was three drinks in. He really liked just hanging out with Lori, it had been a long time and he hadn't spent this much time alone with her ever, he thought.

Lori was battling within, I have him right where I want him, but I so love him and our relationship, I don't know if I can risk it. I sure don't need another fuck buddy. Damned that Rachel, I know she will fuck him if I don't first, and I can't let her get that over me.

Jack was having other thoughts as they sat talking. Man Lori's body has definitely changed since getting in the Navy. I know she was working out and getting prepared for police work but man, she must have lost another 40 pounds and really firmed up since I saw her last. She's still the same person, so bubbly and high energy but where her face and body were rounder before she is slim and thin, and toned too, I bet she could take me in a fight if she wanted. He did notice as she sat next to him in her camisole that she does still have her saggy boobs, just like Aimee. I guess those only change with surgery.

"Oh, Lori, did Rachel tell you she is getting a boob job, and having something done to her flat butt too?

"What! Dad, you don't usually talk like that. What got into you?" She laughed. It wasn't like him to talk about other people's business, but Rachel did tell her a couple weeks ago in one of their texts. "Maybe you are a little too relaxed. Do you want to go lay down?"

"Well, you know what, I think I will try to get a nap. As you were talking I noticed that my mind was drifting, that is probably why I blurted that out like that."

Lori thought, well of course your mind was drifting, you were ogling my chest and then blurted out about Rachel's boobs. "I thought you were a little distant there. Let me take you to your room." She quickly threw back the rest of her bourbon.

"Thanks sweetie." Jack had just noticed that he went through three drinks to Lori's half but she had noticed and her plan was working better than she had thought. "Here dad, just lay here on the bed, I'll stay here and lay with you and we can keep talking a little.

Lori got on the bed next to her father-in-law and just sat up against the headboard and chatted about her previous week's events while Jack closed his eyes as he responded to her in short one word responses.

Lori was ready for this and figured if she could get this far her next steps were probably the most dangerous, but she liked coming up with a plan and executing it so here she went.

So-as-to not startle him before he slipped into sleep, she slid out of bed and pulled her cami over he head and then reached for her sweat pants and took them and her thong down in the same motion. All while chatting about life. Then carefully she crawled back up on the bed where Jack was lying on the covers.

She moved really close to him, and slowly put an arm over his upper body, as if she were just cuddling. When he didn't make any movement she slipped her arm and hand lower. Jack was usually a belt guy, you know jeans and belt, shorts and belt, whatever and a belt, however, since they were flying he opted for simple lounge pants. Lori couldn't have asked for better.

She kept talking about whatever came to mind, Jack still responding with the occasional "MmmHmm" Slowly she was able to slide her hands right under the waist band and into her father-in-laws bikini's. 'Hmm?', she almost verbalized, 'I didn't figure him for bikini's.' She didn't try to pull his pants off or even down. She just reached in fondling his penis. It was soft so she stroked it while she chatted on. He wasn't growing so she suspected he was drifting asleep, she pulled it and his balls free of the clothing, kind of snagging the underwear under his balls. As she propped herself on one elbow she admired the real Jack, as best she could, they had left the light off so he could try to sleep.

She decided to suck his cock to get started. She threw a leg over top of him to get in a 69 position and start sucking him. Hopefully he would open his eyes and join in. She put her pussy right over his face and leaned forward rubbing his flaccid cock across her lips.

He was soft and small, she hoped he was a grower and this wasn't all she was going to get for her troubles, she opened her mouth and put his cockhead between her lips. She sucked and twirled her tongue around poking right into his slit. He moved and started to stiffen. She started to slowly bob her head and massage his manhood as she knew men liked it. She realized he was hard enough that she didn't need to hold him any longer. She released her grip to help stabilize her position.

She was realizing that he was actually a good size, she would have fun with her dad if he didn't hate her after this. He would be a great fuck, but she realized that his girth wasn't too much so he may be a better ass fuck. As she was rocking back and forth and imagining Jack's cock in her ass pleasuring her. Her floppy C's started grazing Jacks body. Her nipples were stimulated soo much she had to reach for her clit and see if she could get off from just sucking him.

12