Daughters-in-law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued rocking, driving her face into his cock, taking it all on every stroke. She made a point to drag her tits along his body giving herself that added stimulation and reached between her legs and used two fingers to penetrate her gash. With her middle finger she flicked her clit ring several quick times and then stroked her clit, like her own mini cock. Her nipples and clit stimulation synched suddenly, she felt her orgasm starting and spasmed a little, letting go an audible "guuuh!"

Jack is face to face, inches away from her and he feels her body's warmth. He never felt this close to her before, both bodies touching, is she wearing clothes? He is delirious, now he feels his cock being massaged and knows he is in heaven. His screen crush Gina is feeling his cock and they are going to fuck like he has dreamed. He can't believe it. The thick brunette takes his cock in her mouth and starts to suck him like nobody has before. His cock grows harder than ever and he is ready to reciprocate and find her pussy and make love to it like he imagined. Then she's gone. His fantasy is slipping into reality but he isn't sure what reality is yet.

His cock felt the warmth and wetness, Jack opened his eyes to realize he was in the dark, but his body knew what was happening. He felt his hips thrust up, and his cock punch that wet hole. He started moving hands to find his surrounding and feels the body over his. He is in a 69, his hands find tits swinging over him, he grabs and gives them a squeeze while his face tries to locate the pussy he knows is somewhere above him.

Jack can't remember the last time Aimee woke him up with a blowjob and 69 but he is ok with that. He starts to thrust up into her mouth and reaches his head upward, lead by his tongue. He finds the folds he was looking for and runs his tongue up and down from ass to.... What's that? He is confused, is he in a dream still? He feels a piercing or ring or...

As Jack paused, Lori decided to get aggressive. She dropped her pelvis right onto his face, pinning her cooch right to his mouth. He started to use his tongue on her gash once again and started nodding his head as well, trying to push his chin into that clit ring and give some stimulation. Lori groaned "OHHHHH!", on his cock and started to grind her pussy into his chin even harder, really liking that pressure he was creating.

Her sensations in her groin took over her conscious thoughts. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" How is he getting that pressure on my clit while he is licking and tongue fucking me? "Gah!" every "Gah!" grind was "Gah!" driving her "Gah!" closer.

Jack recognized Lori's voice, his little fireball daughter-in-law, and he went nuts on her pussy. His hands were massaging her butt now, and spreading her cheeks. He quickly slipped a thumb into her pussy and then right up and pushed it into her ass, causing her eyes to fly wide and her mouth to leave his dick. "Oh yeah, that's it. Fuck that asshole, fuck that pussy! Mmmm yeah." She continued grinding herself on his face, she could feel the stubble from his 5 o'clock shadow rubbing her and could imagine her father-in-law's face eating her out. She could feel it but not see it in the dark.

Jack was having great fun, it was his favorite thing to do to a woman, lick and stimulate her without his cock, it got him harder the closer she would get to orgasm. Now that he was certain who's body he was intimate with, this caused his member to harden like steel. Suddenly she left his cock alone and focused only on her pleasure. Stroking her little penis up his chin and down until the clit ring would brush over it. He would feel her body shiver as the ring would give her clit a focused shock.

His hands spreading her crack and one thumb up her hole. Lori's grinding on his face was setting her off great. Her breathing got faster and she increased her speed and pressure on his face. Every stroke was causing her convulsions and shivering. Then she screamed out, "AAHHHH, YES FUCK YES. ahh! ahh! ahh!. As her orgasm washed over her, the breathing slowed. The after shocks started to slow after a minute and she regained herself. She sprung up, lifted off his face and spun around 180 degrees. Lori reached between her legs as she planted a kiss on his cum soaked mouth, guiding his shaft up into her still quivering cunt. She slid her body down, burying her father-in-law's cock in her canal.

Her head was on the side of his neck and she spoke right into his ear. "Fucking great munchin' dad! That was fun but I'm not done with you yet." She gave a couple strokes, grinding into him and then sat up. Lori lifted off his cock, leaned back, grabbing the bed with one hand and his slick cock in the other and put it against her rosebud.

Jack watched his son's wife put her weight down. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember it. Lori's pressure caused her hole to open right up. In the darkness he saw her hand leave his cock and start stroking her clit again. She slowly slid back up his length then down again until she was sitting right on his pelvis.

Jack knew he wasn't huge, only 7 inches usually, and at the moment guessed probably pushing 8, so Lori taking him in her ass was not what shocked him, he was amazed that she took all of him in one motion.

His wife wasn't into anal but would do it for him. She never took his whole cock and would only be able to get half of his shaft after several minutes and a lot of lube. Lori just used the juices from her cunt and one motion down to the root. Then she started squeezing him.

"Ohhmygod! Lori that is tight."

"Mmm fucking right it is. Tight like my whole body. I work out pretty regularly everywhere." she sat up and took both her hands down the sides of her body and back up, grabbing both breasts and squeezed them together and she flicked her tongue out toward her dad.

Jack responded, "Aggghh, it shows." She started raising up off him and then came right back down. She repeated this several times squatting up and down. She was in good shape, he could barely see in the light but was aware what she was doing to him.

Her pussy was on fire, the cock up her ass was really filling her perfectly and her clit was getting swollen, she would just brush her manicured fingernails up her slit and it was too much sensation and she would pull away, gasping. She knew she would have a great orgasm if she could keep that shaft up her ass and get some pressure on her clit but she kept pulling away from it. She grabbed Jack's hand and pulled it to her pussy and showed him what she wanted, sliding up and down her slit, pushing his hand right against her pelvic bone. Then when he would get to the top, her clit ring would send a shock wave through her whole body. She tried to pull back and he reached his other hand around her bare back and pulled her, holding her in place. He ground into her clit flicking it and pinching it between his fingers and her own pelvis.

The two of them communicated silently what she needed to get off again and what was working. Her stamina started to wane and she leaned her body forward onto his. Jack's cock still fucking her ass, his hand pinned between them, not able to do much, but she started to grind down on it and capture her clit the same as before.

Now Jack had a little better leverage and started fucking up into her ass with his cock. His upward movement filled her up and her movement down squeezed her clit over and over for only a minute and she stiffened and shook, as she yelled her euphoria. "OHH GOD, AHHH YESSSS! AHH FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!". She froze in place and he tried to grind up into her but she resisted and kept him from over stimulating her.

She let out, "Motherfuckerrrr!" as her orgasm flashed over her.

She was satisfied and collapsed on top of her father-in-law, feeling his body fully as she gasped for breath. Lori was happy and content, "That was quite a fuck, you got me to cum twice.". She nuzzled his neck and left some soft kisses as she let her self feel his body completely with hers. He wrapped her in a hug pulling them tighter to each other and she felt good.

Jack was not done though, his cock still firmly up Lori's ass was yet to cum. He was close but running low on fuel so he simply rocked up into her, fucking her ass some more. Slowly building to a release.

"So, what the hell Lori." Jack spoke softly but straight to the point, continuing his fucking. "This is great but was the last thing I expected from this trip"

"Well, I am not complaining. The fantasy is no longer a fantasy and I don't regret it." She was relaxing her sphincter to enjoy Jack's slow fuck of her ass.

"You've been thinking about this for a while then? I have to admit that I had fantasized about you too." his pressure was building and he felt his cock swelling as he continued his slow pump in and out of his daughter-in-law's ass. "This isn't anything like I expected, it's way better"

"Lets keep this between us dad, as long as you are ok with this I think we can say we did it and move on." She pushed up and off him surprisingly quick. She was rolling to the side of the bed when she heard him say, "Not so fast sailor, I didn't cum anywhere, so where do you want it?"

"Well, dad, since I started this why don't you finish? So-to-speak, You pick!"

"Sounds good to me." With that he rolled to her side and between her legs. she parted her thighs spreading wide for him. He saw her flower open with that ring nestled in the folds at the top of her pussy. Her skin was brown all over with pink insides peaking out from her folds.

As he gawked at her sex he was drawn out of his hypnotic state when she reached her heals behind his ass and pulled him toward her. His cock leading the way. Now out of the spell he was in, he leaned forward on his hands and knees and thrust his pelvis forward making contact again with her pussy. He didn't direct it at all, it seemed to know the way and with her heels at his ass and his prick entering her cunt Lori leaned up and put her lips on his.

The passion was unexpected but Jack dove in, he was ready to fuck and he plowed his cock into her as he pushed back against her lips, they were not tentative at all. He lowered his full weight onto her body and humped his pelvis and cock into her while making out with her and mauling her tits at the same time. He was not being gentle in anything he was doing.

Lori was now just laying there being his fuck-toy and making out with him. She reached behind his back and let her fingers feel his muscles and press their bodies together more securely. Then she planted her feet flat on the bed and started to thrust up to meet Jack on his down motions. Soon they were moaning into each other's mouths and taking a short breather from their lip-lock to pant and get a couple breaths before devouring one another again.

Their groins were no longer separating. They were just one body, grinding up and down each, using the other to get off now. Lori went off first and she thrust up and froze in that position, her ass suspended off the bed and then Jack couldn't hold back. He pumped up into her a couple more forceful jabs and his cock let loose.

He had been close so many times leading up to this that when he went, he went hard. He growled as his cock spit his cum up into his daughter-in-law as she began to collapse onto her back under him. He thrust as he was cumming and finished with one final groan. He laid there on top of her with his cock still inside. He wasn't getting soft but he knew he was done for the night.

Lori made the first move, she rolled and Jack rolled over and onto his back off from her. "Lori? What you were saying a little while ago about keeping this just between us?"

"Yeah dad?"

"Well Aimee and I talk about everything! Don't be worried though, she is cool with this type stuff, If you want to keep it quiet we will."

Lori cocked her head to one side, "Oh, well, I wasn't expecting that. I, well, I guess I don't know what I want right now. Give me a bit to think about it."

"Fair enough, keeping it quite for now. I don't want to mess up anything with you or us and Andy."

"Oh, well don't worry about Andy. When he gets home he will be sucking your cum out of me knowing whose it is. I just don't know if I am ready to talk about it openly with Aimee and the rest of the world."

"OK sweetie, you call the shots and set the pace with what we say or share with anyone else in the family."

Lori, got up and left, walking out naked, picking up her clothes as she did. Smiling and thinking to herself, 'Well Rachel will know. I am going to give her all the details when I tell her that I won the bet with that little bitch.'

Jack took a quick shower and dressed. They all continued their visit as if nothing had happened. Oh Andy did get to eat a creampie that night as Lori retold the detailed story of how it got there. He fucked her until they both were exhausted that night.

12