Daughters-in-law Pt. 03

Story Info
Carmen cums to the camper.
4.8k words
4.63
15.4k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One nice thing about being empty nesters is the extra time and money to spend on your kids and grand kids. That extra money for the down payment on the house was a couple years ago but Carmen was so thankful and she was always looking for a way to show her gratitude.

Jack and Aimee's daughter-in-law, Carmen, is a free spirit reminiscent of the hippies in the 60s. She is a perfect match for their son Mike, she beats to her own drummer and her drummer is au natural. She is average height, slender but not skinny, and has great size C breasts that are just natural hanging perky girls. Even after swelling for nursing they have a shape and form that hang right where they should. Jack can't remember ever noticing evidence of a bra, not ever. Her nipples are frequently announcing their mood and are magnetic to your eyes, well Jack's eyes.

Jack and Aimee were taking the baby camping so they could give Mike and Carmen a couple days off right after their anniversary. They could get a nice dinner, just the two of them and maybe start working on another little one.

As Carmen was driving to the campground to drop off the baby she was flushed with excitement of getting to spend just a half hour hanging out while she made the drop. She seemed to love hanging out the longer she had been in the family.

As she pulled into the campground and found the camper she noticed Aimee not around.

"Hey dad, she greeted." Jack came to her with arms open wide for their customary hug, He loved her hugs, feeling her body's closeness for the brief moments of a hug was the closest he would get to her, and she loved to give hugs just as much.

She asked where mom was because she was expecting her too. Jack told her that their normal routine is to get the camper set up and then go into town and get all the groceries but since they were expecting Carmen and the baby, Aimee ran to the grocery store and Jack stayed to set up the camper. A good trade off for each.

Jack turned and got the baby out of the car, she was completely wiped out from the drive so he took her right into the camper and laid her on one of the beds.

Carmen sat at the fire pit but was unusually quiet, after hearing this pretty mundane story about grocery shopping. She was miles away in thought, she was remembering the last text exchange between the "sister wives", (Lori had hinted for months that she had a secret to share with them but she only shared it, by text, last week when she couldn't make it in person to their last family gathering.)

Lori; So I took on your dare Rachel and I won, in more ways than one. In the spring, I fucked him.

Rachel: Fuck you, I know you are lying.

Lori; I don't know how to make you believe except to say, he isn't the biggest but he knows what he is doing in the sack.

Carmen was confused and embarrassed, she felt like she was eavesdropping on a private conversation but had to find out what was going on.

Carmen: What? who are you talking about?

Rachel; HaHaHaHa. Well that does make me believe you but you didn't win Slut, I bed him the day before I dared you to get to him first. HaHaHa, I set you up. Since then we've been getting together nearly every Tuesday night too. Fuck he is fun in bed.

Carmen; Damn it, who?

Lori: God Damn You!!!! I thought I beat you for sure, Well Fuck! You cheated!

Carmen: WHO!!!

Rachel: Dad!

Lori: dad!!! I want to start calling him daddy. Hmmmm

Carmen: Jack????? What the hell, you are both fucking with me. What are you saying?!! Jack! our husband's dad?

Rachel; well I started calling him Baby. Even when I call my husband baby I think of Jack now. HaHa

Suddenly pieces started to come together for her, Carmen was thinking of how thankful and grateful she was for the help with getting their house last fall, and how she couldn't put anything together to properly thank Jack and Aimee. Since that text exchange she had a great idea to try to fuck Jack, but never thought she would have the opportunity, let alone the nerve to do anything. After the revelations of her sisters fooling around with Jack she had thought that would be a great treat and a way to express her gratitude to him, to have her as a gift, but never...

Her nerves were getting her now though because she had ideas but no real plans or intentions of doing anything sexual with Jack when she headed to the campground. Now everything seemed to be leading her there though. Mom and dad are rarely not together, they work together, drive together, and all of their social activities are together. Carmen couldn't remember seeing them seperately until right now and Mom isn't expected for at least an hour.

"Jack? Can we talk? "

Jack had gotten back to setting up camp and she had sat in one of the camp chairs around the empty fire pit, sitting cross legged. He stopped hanging up the lights around the canopy and sat next to her.

Carmen looked at him and then turned her head to the side and under her breath said, "Fuck it!" then turning back and said a little louder " You wanna fuck?"

Now Jack was the one shaking his head, in shock. "What?"

Carmen is pretty no nonsense and doesn't beat around the bush. Especially around sensitive topics. She must have learned a long time ago that thinking too long about something just prolongs the anxiety.

She said, "Well I have been thinking about a way to express my gratitude for all you have done for us. You made it possible for getting our house and I have seen the way you look at me, my breasts." Smiling and shyly turning her head a bit, "It turns me on that you get excited by me. You are so masculine yourself, and here I am and the baby is asleep and mom is gone. Why the hell not."

Jack thought for only a second. My god, how does this keep happening to me. Damn! "Well, yes I like your logic."

She immediately jumps up from her chair and heads to the camper and to the big bed with Jack right behind her, not wanting to take the chance that the baby wakes up and the opportunity is lost.

Before he can turn into the room Carmen has her shirt up and off and her gravity defying globes are right there staring him in the face. Jack's mouth dives toward them and she slips down her spanks and thong in one motion, peeling them off giving him a glimpse of her furry mound with those light colors showing some dark around her slit where they are getting wet. She lands her butt on the edge of the bed.

Jack finally finds his target and his mouth latches on to her right tit. At the same time as his right hand has her left one and just claws on it mauling it, gently.

Carmen grabs the bottom of his t-shirt and pulls it up and over his head causing a temporary separation from his new favorite daughter-in-law. Now re-connected his right hand falls into her lap and starts playing with her hairy mound.

The strangest thought came to Jack's mind. Isn't it interesting how kids today are so different. Rachel completely shaved, Lori with the landing strip pointing to the clit piercing and Carmen au naturel.

This emboldened his thought that she is a hippy just born in the wrong decade. (except she does shave her pits) his fingers are exploring as his tongue suckles on her tit but her hands are busy too, dutifully undoing the belt and jeans that have to go away now. With everything gathered at his ankles her hands start grabbing and pulling on his cock. Carmen is impressed, thinking, it doesn't take any effort to get that guy stiff and ready, for an older guy.

She can feel Jack's fingers, pawing at her pussy lips and stroking up and down her slit stroking her clit as she is getting wetter. She didn't come here with this in mind, so she thinks it was pretty dry when she arrived but now she feels her juices flooding in response to Jack's actions. As he strokes her she feels her body shudder. Carmen is surprised and a little freaked out. Not sure what to do she reaches between her legs and grabs his hand and holds it away from her harry lips for a moment, to allow her to cool off a little.

Carmen is not sure what happed, she nearly had an orgasm. She never comes so quickly and she panicked. Her heart was racing and she was breathing hard. God she was turned on. Realizing this is what she wanted she decided to let herself go.

Here they were barely on the bed and naked, father-in-law and daughter-in-law, raw lust and ready to fuck. Jack realized this may be a one time deal and, wanting to make it good for her too, he dropped to the floor and put his hands behind her knees and pushed up and out and watched her hairy flower open up. Carmen's light brown wisps of hair with big outer pussy lips, a darker red than her inner pink, was on full display. His eyes were not adequate to take it in, so his mouth dove in for a taste.

His tongue immediately started lapping up and down her slit. Then the real waterworks started, Carmen's pussy was slick and starting to flood. Her right hand came in behind Jack's head and kind of held him there as his head just nodded up and down from top to bottom and back to top again. She could feel his nose rubbing her clit as it passed. That first or second pass she shuddered with her first small orgasm. Her staccato, ugh ugh, involuntarily escaped as it hit her just right. She was really lost in the sensations, and just making "Mmmm" sounds in between her grunts. Jack glanced up toward her face and she wasn't looking back but he saw her beautiful globes starting to flush as her breathing increased. Those cherry gumdrops, her beautiful nipples, hard and pointing straight up. God she has beautiful young boobs.

This helped him to refocused on his tongue fucking, He spent a little time rimming her asshole but only for his own curiosity. Carmen came off her first orgasm and took her hands to hold her legs up. With Jack's right hand now free, he entered her sopping pussy with his fingers. She was so wet and so sweet and he refocused his mouth back on her clit.

Jack is not a sucker when it comes to clits, he is a flicker and uses pressure. He was flicking away as his fingers went in on a search for her G-spot, this is a little different for everyone. While he searched, his tongue started lapping right on her clit and her pelvis started to tilt right up to meet his face. Her right hand returned to the back of his head, trying to keep him right there, in place. At the same time the new angle provided Jack room to get a couple fingers in her cunt and it was no time at all and that G-spot was all his.

He didn't get straight after it but let his flicking on her clit continue until she was grinding her pelvis right up into his mouth in a steady rhythm. Carmen threw he head back on the bed, her hair flailing loosely and covering her face. She could feel her clit swelling and knew she was near to coming again. Suddenly Jack's fingers pressed up and into her G-spot as he took the flat of his tongue and pressed as hard as I could on her clit at the same time.

Her moans changed to an Aaghh! Then she screamed! "Yes! Oh, oh uh huh! God! OOHH!" She began humping his face, grinding him into her clit over and over again. He was using a munching motion right over her clit. Abruptly she stopped in the up position as he pressed down on her clit and up on her G-spot. She froze with her clit pressed hard against him with her left hand joining her right in securing his head in it's spot. "Ahhhhhhh!"

She felt her spasms retreating and her body begin to relax a little at a time.

All Jack knew was that his tongue gave a wiggle or two and his fingers moved simultaneously and the explosion went off. When she started screaming her head arched back and she dropped her left leg. Somehow every muscle in her body tensed up and she pulled his face tighter against her pussy, then her legs tightened on his head. Jack was was starting to suffocate but loved it and wouldn't have pulled away if I could. Her body started to relax and then spasmed with those little twitches.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Jack, that was amazing. I haven't cum like that for so long."

Jack crawled up the bed and she followed him pulling him close and wrapping her arms around him, her soft body melting in to him. She said, "what the hell Jack, I wanted to show you my gratitude and you just buried me deeper in your debt. " She smiled and kissed him and she began lapping up her juices from his face and mouth.

He answered, "Well how about I really bury something deeper?" She said "yeah but time is running out and the baby could wake up any minute." She looked down and grabbed his cock, still hard as steel and started stroking it slow. She said " I want this in me now." and she pushed him on his back and threw he leg over, leaning her lithe body onto his. She left her pussy below his groin level and humped his cock between them. Her perfectly shaped C cups pressed flat against Jack's stomach and she looked him right in the eyes. Her eyes got big as she smiled like the Cheshire Cat. She pushed up cowboy style putting those breasts fully in view and dragged her pussy slowly up and just ground it into his aching cock. She smiled bigger as she saw him squirm. Jack needed to fuck her and needed it now. She knew it and just wanted to give him a little fun in the build up but she knew they needed to do the deed, she doesn't like to beat around the bush, after all.

After three times grinding up and down on his hard cock, she reached between them and pointed his cock up finding her wanton hole and pulling him right inside of her cunt. Oh my god how good he felt. She was slippery, he'd made sure of that ahead of time, but oh to have your father-in-law's dick inside of you. The taboo caused another level of excitement for her. And having just had a baby 8 months before she knew she was tighter than she should have been. She knew her pelvic exercises had paid off. Jack's cock felt huge and she fucking loved it. She had her hands on his chest holding herself upright and threw her head back and was just luxuriating in the feeling. Then she started to grind, forward and back, fucking him with her baby making hips.

She wasn't bouncing up and down, she was fucking him with her clit. She was grinding that button into his pelvis right above his cock but it was doing something else. With every rotation as she ground down, his cock was going deep and as she pulled back his tip rubbed her G-spot and she would shiver. This cause a shriek, louder than she expected. She was shocked, it had just happened involuntarily. She stopped and laid her body on Jack, she had never experienced that before. She was used to her husband who was much larger so she guessed he couldn't get that angle, she committed that movement to memory and she got back in the saddle and just kept on fucking harder and harder exactly the same.

The sensation of her pussy muscles milking Jack and this causing his tip feeling that rough spot and her shivering got him rocking immediately. They were grinding hard on each other. The camper was rocking, his hands found her breasts and started massaging them and pinching her nipples which caused her to increase her speed and she started to flow and moan. Then again she shivered and shrieked, then stopped, laying on him catching her breath.

"God, Jack I am... I don't even... know what.... is going on... but, I love it." Then back up and grinding again, same as before.

The next time this happened, Carmen decided to try reverse cowgirl and spun herself around facing Jack's feet. She started with the same movement in this direction. Jack was pleased with the new view. He could see his cock sliding easily in and out of Carmen's soaking cunt, her folds were all swollen and red as they slid forward and back, sucking in his staff to the hilt.

Her butt was so round and perfectly shaped and her sphincter was puckered with little wisps of hair around it. He just put one hand on the back of each butt cheek and laid them on her while she fucked back and forth. This movement was different, his need was not as urgent and he felt like he could go for hours in this position.

This position never worked for Aimee, she is so short that she doesn't get up high enough on her knees to make it comfortable for her, and he couldn't ever remember doing this with Rachel. She likes it hard and fast with some spanking thrown in for the occasional surprise. Jack liked this position. Especially looking right at her one eyed monster. He took his right thumb and moved it down to her pussy and inserted it with his cock until it was wet and soaked. Then moved it over her butt and began pushing it inward in a circling motion.

Carmen was starting to loose interest in this position, it wasn't doing much for her after that last orgasm and then she felt her father-in-law's hand move down and felt a finger in her pussy and then move to her ass. "Oh God!" her shock flew from her mouth.

"Is this ok lil' mama? I'll stop if you want."

"Oh, No, no." Carmen casually turned her head around, flipping her hair back with her. "You are good back there, I love anal play. I can't believe you and me doing it though.... Uh, lil' mama?" She scrunched up and twisted her face up, like she didn't approve.

"Ok, no pet names and more ass play. Got it." With that his thumb pressed straight in as far as he could reach and Carmen turned back around and started her fucking of her father-in-law again. Now the added sensation in her butt forced herself to relax back there causing her clit to swell up even more. She reached between their bodies to rub her clit.

The position made it hard for her to reach completely, she was mostly bent forward so Jack could fuck her ass with his thumb. She knew she would come easily with her ass filled and rubbing her clit but she couldn't do it like she wanted to. Realizing her need she pulled up on her knees causing her to empty both openings at once. Then she reached behind her and pointed that slippery cock straight up. She used her fingers to direct his head to her back door and she lowered her self straight down.

"Oh God, Carmen. That feels incredible. Fuck, oh fuck! Now I'm the one that's surprised." Jack knew that most women don't do anal, and this was truly a gift she was giving him. Aimee likes it but will only do it once or twice a year. Rachel will not tolerate anything more than a rim job. Lori just lives to far away to count on getting anal sex regularly. He was hoping that, as easily as she accepted him back here, he could work on a more regular arrangement with her.

Carmen just sat up on her new ride enjoying the feeling of her father-in-law's dick stuck up her ass. "Mmmm, I love it dad, I want to just enjoy you up inside of me." Now she reached for her clit and being upright, could reach it easily.

She started to rock, up and down now. Fucking his cock into her ass as she fingered her cunt and played across her clit. She was groaning out something with every down thrust. "Ugh, mmm, ugh, mmm, oh, oh, yeah!" As her father-in-law's cock pushed up and in to her ass she breathed out. As she got quicker she was just breathing out heavily every thrust. Then she seemed to freeze, all the way down. She clamped hard around his cock as her fingers flew over her clit. "Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, oohh, oohh, OOHH, OOHH!" The faster her fingers flew the faster her breathing and then, " AAAAHHHHH!!!" She was just sitting there breathing now.

As she got under control again she lifted up and off her dad and turned around again facing him. She realized he hadn't come yet so she took his cock again and returned it to her pussy, her ass too sore for another round. She put just the tip in and rubbed it up and down her opening, she was toying with it there, just to give him some agony as he was likely going crazy to cum.

Finally after a only a minute she thrust down and pushed his cock balls deep into her. She looked down and her hair was matted down with moisture. She felt to where her husband's dad was joined with her and ran her fingers along his shaft as it went in and out of her pussy. Her poor pussy, more action in a day than she was used to getting.

12