Daughters-in-law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to bounce up and down on that camper bed, her sweat running down her face and neck, running down between those heaving breasts. She was flush and breathing heavy again. She started to tremor.

Jack looked up at her and she was breathing fast again, through her nose and biting her bottom lip while she whimpered faster and louder with the rhythm she had found. This caused Jack to start to go over the edge, his cock swelled to it's biggest and on an upstroke he found an angle that was perfect and his jaw dropped and mouth flew open and he groaned and froze his body in that position.

When Carmen felt this she started to rock forward and back again, like she had done when they first started. This time Jack's cock felt bigger and fuller. Her father-in-law started to fuck up into her like an animal. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down as he was fucking up to meet her. The slamming together was loud and angry. They were both groaning and grunting as their flesh slapped. She saw his mouth opened up and she lifted her right tit, putting it in and he sucked hard, as his nerve endings were all exploding. He clamped down on that nipple with his teeth and sucked hard just on the tip and then pulled his lips back and bit down.

Her eyes flew open and she screamed, "God, oh God! Fuckkkk! ", they both exploded with large orgasms, he felt his cock pumping into his daughter-in-law over and over. With a different need than he felt with his other daughters, he wanted to plant his cum as deep as he could. She was probably fertile and his body could tell. Even though he knew he was shooting blanks he wanted to breed her. Damn, he thought as his muscles went limp and she collapsed onto him.

They just laid there. Carmen straddling Jack's body, both a mess of sweat and cum. Jack's cum was slowly oozing from his daughter-in-law's pussy and over his balls. They just laid there. Naked breasts plastered against the naked body of her husband's dad. They held each other, Slowly they got their breathing down to a level where the new lovers could talk. Jack's semi-stiff cock still resting in her pussy, she laid there and put her head to the side and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Not a passionate make out kiss, just a post sex kiss, both their lips engorged and swollen from making love in it's most primal way, and it was a beautiful moment.

She looked at him with her big blue eyes. She said "I love you Jack." and just laid there looking at him. They looked in one another's eyes, Jack began humping up into her, slow fucking and bringing his lifeless cock back to life. He answered "I love you too, Carmen, I always will, and you really showed me your love today. I could lay here with you all night if you want. Aimee may be surprised when she gets back, but would leave us to ourselves."

Carmen laid there, glowing and biting her bottom lip as she thought about it. He was stimulating all the right places as she matched her movements to his. She realized that she had been out of control and she didn't know what to do about this with Mike. "I think we had better start putting clothes on. We made a lot of noise in here so we should probably get outside before we get caught like this." She hesitated and ground her pelvis against his. She shuddered and stopped moving, cocked her head and sat up.

She got up and pulled on her thong and spanks and then pulled that classic rock t-shirt back over her perfect tits and was up and out. Jack took a little longer, he couldn't move as he watched her get dressed. He was outside and putting her in her car just a few minutes later though. He gave her an unusually passionate goodbye kiss before closing her car door for her.

Carmen's mind was racing, would Mike know, would she lie to him? What if Jack got her pregnant? She was torn apart inside. She rolled down her window and spoke softly, "Jack?"

"What is it Carmen?"

"I don't know what to do. I.. what if you got me pregnant? I don't.."

Jack leaned into her window. "Oh God baby, I'm so sorry. I had a vasectomy over 2 years ago. I can't get anyone pregnant. Just let today be what it was, a beautiful day."

With relief written across her face Carmen drove off, still contemplating what or how to talk about this with Mike.

With a sleeping baby in the camper Jack decided the best first thing to do was to open the windows in the bedroom and change the sheets. Instead he sat at the campfire pit and began to think, what was next with Carmen, this just came out of the blue. Who knows! He just knew that he fucking loved his daughters-in-law. or loved fucking his daughters-in-law. (what was the difference now)

When Aimee got back a little while later, she checked on the baby and brought her out to the fire with her. "What happened in there, it smells like sex." Then she smiled a crooked smile with a twinkle in her eye. Does this make all three of our daughters now?"

Jack smiled back, looking at their beautiful little granddaughter and told her, "I'll give you a full play by play when the baby goes down for the last time tonight. The short answer is yes!"

When they laid her down for bed Jack gave Aimee a good licking and let her in on the whole affair. Then he filled all of her holes and let her have a great night too.

***

This is the end of the daughter-in-law stories. Let me know if you want some more family mischief and what you may have thought might be interesting to explore.

12