Daughters of Darwin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Mark grinned back, "but after what you did in the bathroom earlier, I thought you might appreciate the view."

"You're right, I do," Mona smiled and took a closer look at her 'handiwork'. Mark's cock was already at almost full size, to which her earlier teasing had probably contributed just as much as the quick handjob she had been giving him. Tightening her grip, she slowed the speed of her strokes, drawing a deep and satisfied groan from Mark, who closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Feeling good?" Mona asked.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect." Mark breathed in deeply. "You're getting me really hard, you know."

Mona chuckled. "Yup, that's the point of it," she said. "Listen, I want you inside of me. So I need you to tell me when you're ready. I can't have you cum all over my hand and-"

"I AM ready," Mark interrupted her.

"You are?" Mona stopped her stroking for a moment and instead squeezed his cock tightly, directly at its base, making him gasp. "No," she said, "you're not yet." And she continued, keeping the firm grip around Mark's shaft.

She continued massaging him this way for another minute, and Mark could see the veins on his cock bulge out further than he'd ever seen it before. He had the distinct feeling of being close to orgasm, but his climax didn't come. Instead, he could feel his blood pulse all throughout his shaft, and he saw it curve slightly upwards – something he had never seen either.

Eventually, Mona stopped to squeeze Mark's cock again, and this time, she seemed to be satisfied. "Yeah, this will do," she said. "NOW you're really hard."

Mark looked at her with a wry smile. "Okay. Any reason why you wanted it like that?"

Mona met his gaze, and to his surprise, the expression on her face was much more serious than he would have expected.

"Mark, I need this to be perfect," she said. "It's my first time."

Mark's eyes widened. "You mean-"

"I'm giving away my virginity," Mona said, and her voice became a whisper. "And I want a perfect cock to take it. Your perfect cock."

Swallowing hard, Mark reached out to her and touched her hand. "Mona – if this is your first time, then-"

"I'll be fine," Mona whispered, and her wide, wicked smile returned to her face. "Let me handle it. Just try to hold it in for as long as you can, okay?"

"Okay," Mark nodded. He now started to understand why Mona had encouraged him to cum under the shower earlier, and also why she had just given him one hell of a rough handjob – she was hoping to make him last longer. Well – there hadn't been many women in Mark's life who had been complaining about him being done too soon, and he certainly wasn't going to make Mona one of them.

Licking her lips once again, Mona swung her leg over Mark's hips, facing him and giving him now the full view of both of her wonderfully firm breasts. Mark softly kissed her right nipple, drawing a high-pitched sound from her, almost like a little bird, and she dug the fingers of her left hand into his hair. She then reached down with her right hand, took his now almost painfully stiff cock and slowly lowered herself on it. As its tip came in touch with her pussy lips, she breathed in sharply and twitched upwards for a moment. "Wow, that's hot," she murmured.

"Yeah, I agree," Mark said. He could feel Mona's fluffy pubes gently tickle his glans, and it was one of the more amazing sensations in his life.

Mona breathed out, then in again, and then she started to lower her hips again. A shudder ran through her body as the tip of Mark's cock touched her once more, but this time, she didn't stop moving, and slowly, quarter-inch by quarter-inch, the hard shaft slid into her virgin pussy.

"Unh," groaned Mark as he felt Mona spear herself on his cock. Her inner walls were wet and slippery, but she was so tight inside that Mark was certain it would never fit. He had merely entered her with his first two inches and already appeared to be stuck, her vagina only minimally stretching to accommodate his girth. He really hoped he wasn't hurting her, but Mona seemed to be okay, showing no signs of pain, only a look of meditative relaxation on her face.

As she realized she had him in her as deep as she could take it, she slightly lifted her hips then lowered herself again, this time managing to cram another inch of cock into her. Mark groaned again but stood strong, and Mona rose again. Biting her lip, she came down a fourth time, faster than before, and another inch of her insides were taken.

For a moment, she just sat there, savoring the feeling of having almost half of the nine-inch cock inside her. She breathed in and out, in and out, eyes closed, and Mark could feel Mona shiver. She was so incredibly tight – her inner walls seemed to contract around him now that she had stopped moving, and he really hoped she knew what she was doing. As a virgin, she probably didn't.

But before he could get seriously worried, Mona took another deep breath.

And then she started to grind her hips in circles, with Mark's cock still inside her.

Mark immediately understood why Mona had made certain he was as hard as humanly possible earlier: she was using him to stretch her walls, to widen her insides by flexing them with the help of his cock. The feeling was insane: the incredible tightness of her pussy combined with her grinding strained his shaft to its limits. Any less hard and it might have been painful, or even dangerous to him. But this way...

This way, it was bliss. The swing was rocking back and forth, back and forth, ais cock was pushing against Mona's walls, stimulated to the max, and she seemed to enjoy the experience even more. The expression on her face showed pure bliss, especially as she was now sinking deeper and deeper on the hard shaft, taking an additional inch, and another, and yet another...

And then she gasped and leaned back, and with a sudden moan, an earthquake of an orgasm shook her entire body. She shivered and twitched, and Mark quickly put his hand behind her lower back to make sure she didn't lose her balance on him.

She didn't. And when Mona's climax finally subsided, she allowed herself to fall forward, into Mark's arms, and his cock slipped into her the rest of the way. Her pussy now felt very soft and warm around him, and while it was still nice and tight, it did no longer feel as though it was constantly stretched to its limits.

"Thanks," Mona breathed into Mark's ear. "That was wonderful. I feel like I'm ready for anything now. You've given me a perfect pussy."

Mark couldn't answer. He was only able to nod and swallow as he felt his cock still buried deep inside the young woman and her breasts softly pressing against his chest.

"Want to give me a daughter, too?" Mona whispered.

She didn't have to ask twice. With a roar, Mark grabbed her by the hips and, with him still lodged deep inside her, stood up. Mona yelped in surprise and glee and slung her arms around his neck, her legs suddenly dangling in the air. Mark turned around, holding Mona in his strong arms then softly laid her down on the swing, her back and shoulders resting on the pillows.

And then he gave the swing a little push, and Mona's eyes widened as his cock started to move inside her.

It was perfection. Mona felt like she was flying as the swing moved back and forth with her, and Mark had the distinct sensation of her pussy sucking down on him again and again, tight and wet and fitting him like a glove. He only had to move his hips a tiny little bit to sink his cock into her balls-deep each time she swung forward, and it was absolutely incredible.

It didn't last much longer, though. Mark had already withstood Mona spearing herself on him earlier, and Mona, like all the women in her family, was easily capable of coming several times in a row. She had her second orgasm only a minute after leaning back into the pillows and getting swing-fucked into heaven, squealing in unearthly delight, and when she came a third time shortly afterwards, her whole body bucked and shook, and that was finally too much for Mark's already overheated cock to take.

He came hard. Really hard. Having only climaxed half an hour earlier, he wouldn't have expected to have much cum left, but he did. Rope after rope of spunk shot from his engorged rod, filling Mona's freshly deflowered pussy with fertile sperm, and she yelped in happy surprise as she felt his ejaculation hit her cervix, her insides still twitching from her climax just seconds earlier and pulling his semen deep into her. She had wanted a daughter from Mark the moment she had heard Tanya describe him to her, and she would have one, that much she knew with absolute certainty.

As Mark collapsed on Mona, exhausted and sweaty, she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, not wanting this moment to end, desiring this sensation of having her very first man as close as possible. She kissed his shoulder, and he kissed her neck, and they lay on the swing in their embrace, softly swaying back and forth.

Inside Mona's pussy, Mark's cock shrunk down to his usual flaccid size, and she tried to squeeze down a little to keep him in her embrace even there, but her inner walls had just been stretched to their limits by her own fucking. No way she would be able to flex them right now; they would need a little to recover from that wild bit of riding they had endured. Still, Mona was happy that, like Tanya had told her, the entire experience hadn't been the least bit painful, just very exhausting.

That sentiment she shared with Mark. "Phew," he sighed, "that was something. I only got up two hours ago or so, and I could already go back to sleep. You really wore me out, baby."

"And during my first time, too", Mona giggled. "Think of how much better I'll be once I have a little more experience."

"Yeah, that's pretty amazing, too." Mark took a deep breath. "It's hard to believe that you can have so much control over your body and such incredible skill without ever having had sex. Another of your secrets, I suppose?"

Mona softly nodded. "One of our major ones. I'm afraid I definitely can't tell you about that – the others would me more than pissed. I mean, they were angry with Tanya for even letting you find out about us, but if I shared that little thing with you – ooh, boy, would they be cracking down on me."

Mark had to chuckle. "Never mind," he said, "I'll be satisfied with whatever you're willing to give me. I mean, whatever kind of information. You already gave me your virginity, and I definitely AM satisfied with that!"

"I bet you are," Mona joined him in his chuckle. "I think once I spread the word about today, you'll find there'll be quite a few of my siblings willing to have their cherry popped by you too. Be nice to them, though, okay? We're not all alike. I can handle your cock just fine. I'm built to play rough. But others may be more delicate."

"Got it," Mark said. "Though – with a body like yours, I would have thought you'd be a little more delicate too. I mean, you look as though I could just break you apart."

Mona chortled at the thought of that. "You wouldn't say that if you had met my daddy. He was one tough son of a gun, according to mom. It's his genes that make me what I am."

Mark smiled. "Well, you should give some credit to your mom too," he said. "I bet you inherited your good looks from him."

"Naah. I look nothing like mom. She's much more-"

Suddenly, Mona stopped in mid-sentence. Then another of her mischievous smiles crept into her face.

"What?" Mark asked.

Mona still smiled. "I have another secret for you", she said. "And the only thing I want from you in return is that you never tell anybody I told you."

"Oh?" Mark raised an eyebrow in surprise. "That's fair, I suppose."

"Good," Mona giggled. "My mom..."

"Yes?"

"...is Tanya."

12