The Preacher's Son Ch.01

Story Info
A pastor's son with a big secret meets a breeder.
8.7k words
4.64
79.8k
108

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello! Oghma here! So sorry about the long absence, the Holiday season is always a real busy time. But now that it's all over I can get back to writing regularly. Anyways, this story marks the beginning of the second narrative in the Breeder universe; a different perspective for this ongoing saga. I hope you all like it as much as the previous stories, and I hope to see you all very soon for the next one!*

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, inflation and unrealistic anatomy ahead. All persons depicted in any sexual situations within are of 18 years or older.**

*

"Good evening, I'm Mark Chapman." Said the host with that familiar news anchor smile. He definitely looked the part; Clean-cut slicked back hair, a thick trimmed mustache, blue suit with a simple striped tie. "Tonight's debate is in regards to the recent death of James Clark, the High School senior brutally killed in an anti-breeder hate crime. Joining me are Dr. Yukiko Shimada, sexologist and activist for the Breeder civil rights movement and Pastor Greg Hartford of the Pentecostal church and chairman of the Save the Family Initiative. Thank you both for stopping by."

"Thank you for having me." Yukiko said graciously. She was a beautiful woman of her early 40's. Her long black hair was neatly tied up in a graciously coiffed ponytail. She was wearing a white long-sleeved buttoned-up shirt, a tan jacket and fairly long blue skirt, not that one could see it from behind the desk. One only needed a cursory glance at her to tell that she was a breeder. Her large full breasts stood out noticeably, straining her buttoned up shirt to the limit. Not the largest pair one saw on a breeder but still tremendous, at a glance probably a J cup or so. Even her face was a visage of radiant sexuality; long full eyelashes surrounding marble grey eyes, a cute pointed nose supporting a pair of round half frame glasses, and full plump lips highlighted by a deep red lipstick.

"Good to be here Mark!" Pastor Greg replied. Unlike his opponent he certainly didn't look the part of a fire and brimstone spouting preacher. He looked to be about the same age as Yukiko, with a very warm and friendly aura to him. He was a Caucasian man with short brown hair and a clean-shaven face. Much like the host, he was dressed in a well-tailored suit, grey with a plain sky-blue tie.

"You are most welcome." Chapman replied. "Now, the recent killing has been causing a backlash all across the board. Many are saying that this is just the tip of the iceberg and that there is a larger systemic problem regarding anti-breeder sentiment. Do you agree with that statement?

"Oh absolutely." Answered Dr. Shimada. "Over the past 25 years we've seen both subtle and overt. As we've seen countless times throughout history, such as the attacks on racial minorities and the LGBTQ; the more hatred for marginalized groups is spread and made normalized, the more people will act on it. Usually violently."

"Interesting, and what do you have to say about that Pastor?"

"Well I'm afraid I have to disagree with her. It is certainly a tragedy what happened; but understand that what organizations like mine are doing isn't spreading or normalizing hatred." He began his well-rehearsed spiel. "We are trying to reach out to these poor breeders and warn them about the damages caused by their lifestyle." Yukiko clenched her fist under the table in annoyance, and took a moment to gather her thoughts.

"You are in your right to believe that." She finally said. "But you have to admit, that there is an increasing number of people acting on those beliefs, many of whom do not..." it was difficult to put this in a way that wouldn't antagonize him. The last thing she needed was to make herself look bad by inciting an argument. "Many of whom do not view this as a case of salvation but instead a war they need to fight."

"Whoa now! Please don't misrepresent us!" Pastor Hartford interjected, waving his hands. "We're not trying to start a war at all! But if your house was on fire, wouldn't you want us to warn you about it? It's the same here, we're just trying to save your souls from the fires below!"

"Look, all we are saying;" Said Dr. Shimada in a matter of fact tone. "Is that we Breeders are human beings like you are! We are not asking you to provide us anything special, we just want to be able to walk down the streets without the fear of being attacked!"

"Well, certainly. I do not endorse these acts of violence, and I am praying for the souls of those who killed that poor boy." He replied, choosing his words carefully. "But that does not change the fact that Breeders are engaging in and even glamorizing immoral sexual behavior! Are we to just ignore all that?"

"How is it immoral?!" Exclaimed Dr. Shimada. "We are not harming anyone, violating consent or even doing anything in public! All we're really doing is enjoying ourselves and creating families! Isn't that being fruitful and multiplying as you'd put it?"

"But it's not done properly! Many of you Breeders are having their children out of wedlock, with countless partners to boot!" His speech was getting a tad more passionate, yet still he was able to keep a relatively cool head. "Families have always been the union of husband and wife. This allows children to grow up in a happy, stable home. But lifestyles like yours are destroying the sanctity of the family unit! And to make matters worse, you're encouraging your children to follow in your footsteps!"

"But that's ridiculous! Many of us are in stable monogamous relationships!" Yukiko wasn't really doing her side any favors. "And you're flat out wrong! All throughout history we see families springing from all sorts of arrangements from polyamory to harems! The definition of marriages has changed so many times we can't keep track of it! And to top it all off; most marriages in this country end in divorce!"

"Ungodly marriages yes." A slight concession. "But the Bible defines marriage as between one man and one woman, 'one flesh made whole'. Indeed, Jesus Christ himself condemns divorce just as much as you do. God expects us to commit to the marriage and work hard to keep it together so that we may form a happy family. Not to..." he struggled to find a way to put it delicately. "To sleep around like that, what kind of example are we setting for our children?"

"Maybe that there are other paths to a happy family life than a simple monogamous relationship? I know my children are growing up healthy and well-adjusted. Perhaps their fathers are not there all the time, but they are still a major part of their lives. Indeed, I'd argue having so many has allowed them to experience a diverse collection of viewpoints and values they'd never be able to otherwise!"

"Oh, diversity is important, don't get me wrong." Pastor Hartford countered. Quick to cover his tracks. "But no matter how diverse our ideas and views may be, they must all be held to the higher standard of God. And no matter what, God demands that families be born of two people, one flesh made whole, not fornicating randomly like a bunch of animals."

"Except; we ARE animals." Here it was, something she was educated enough to weigh in on. "We may be the only ones in our Genus left, but we are still a species of apes. Anthropological evidence shows that we evolved out of a communal species, and there are numerous advantages to having a sexually communal society: It helps create stronger bonds between the group, creates a great amount of genetic diversity, and-" And so it continued well into the program, with neither side giving an inch to the very end.

*

"How did I do Matthew?" Greg asked as he stepped backstage.

"You did great dad." His son responded, handing him his coffee. Matthew (always Matthew, never "Matt") was a young man of 18, the pastor's oldest child and only son. He looked a great deal like his father, with chestnut brown hair, a naturally warm countenance and well sculpted jaw line. However, the similarities ended there, for his physique was leaner and more well-toned from years of track in school. His hair was styled differently, not particularly long but roughly around chin length and expertly layered. One feature inherited from his mother's side was his sky-blue eyes. As he wasn't going on TV, he was dressed far less professionally, with a simple grey shirt and a pair of long cargo pants. "I think she was getting pretty nervous by the end of it."

"Well, I can't take full credit for it son." Greg said with a laugh and that wide grin of his. "After all- "

"The lord speaks through me, and I only open my heart to let him do it." Matthew finished for him. He'd heard the line many times before. The pastor looked at him for a moment before letting out a louder, more boisterous laugh.

"You remembered! We'll make a preacher out of you yet son!"

"Right, of course." Matthew said sheepishly. There he went again, urging Matthew to follow in his footsteps. While he wasn't sure about what he wanted to do with his life, Matthew was certain that he didn't want to be a pastor. He never could wrap his head around the Bible the way his dad did, and he was pretty sure you needed to be a stronger believer in the material than he was. At the moment, he wasn't even really sure what he believed. "Say, dad?" he asked, attempting to steer the conversation away. Besides, he needed to ask something important. "Did you mean what you said back there, that God still loves the Breeders? Even though they...well you know."

"Of course, I did!" he replied. "Though they may be cursed with deformed bodies by Satan, their souls are still human. When they pass to heaven, lord Jesus will cleanse their bodies of all deformity and sickness and make them whole once more. As it is written, so shall it be."

"Oh..."

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh um..." Matthew struggled for a moment. "Well, I met a uh...a Breeder on the squad. And I'm...trying to preach to him. You know?"

"I see..." nodded Greg.

"I mean he says he hasn't, well... acted on it? He says he's been keeping pure, and he hasn't acted on it. But still, he can't help but have those urges, he's becoming ashamed of his body and is wondering what he should do about that. "Pastor Greg paused, pondering internally.

"What have you told him?"

"Well, nothing really right now. I really don't know what to say. That's why I'm approaching you."

"Hmmm...." He said. "If he hasn't acted on his urges so far, then you should congratulate him on his self-restraint. He's showing far more willpower and piety than most of his peers. Though he may struggle in this life, great shall be his reward in heaven. After all, as it says in the book of James: 'Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.' Do you understand Matthew?"

"I...yeah. Yeah I do."

"Excellent. Don't worry son, you did the right thing to come to me like that." Pastor Greg reassured, clapping his son on the shoulder. Now, I'm going to go discuss my fees with the producers. Why don't you wait here, and then we'll go grab something to eat?"

"Okay Dad." Said Matthew with a slight sigh. Though he meant well, he was no better off than before. As his father stepped away to go meet with the producers, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Matthew needed to unwind a bit, he never enjoyed hearing his father's sermons and hearing him debate was even worse. He then booted up the emulator, some Zelda sounded good right about now. All he needed was a place to sit down.

*

"Goddess that was a mess!" Yukiko groaned as she walked to her dressing room. Well, walked may have been the wrong word to describe it. Her hips, forged by her Breeder genes and tempered by years of childbirth, jutted out so widely they made a standard walk almost impossible. At best, she could manage a sensual sashay, one that sent her tremendous butt into an erotically wobbling fit. Out of the corner of her vision, Yukiko noticed all the stares she was getting from the men. Normally she'd be proud of all the attention, but right now she had other things on her mind.

"I dunno, I thought you did pretty well mom!" said Himawari as she trailed behind her. Himari was Yukiko's second daughter (third child overall). As she was of mixed ethnicity (even if her father was still unknown), her skin was a great deal darker than her mother's, a sort of milk chocolate shade. While her jet-black hair was naturally curly, she had straightened it out to a flowing, feathered style. Deep brown eyes, a slender pointed nose, and full kissable lips adorned her face, giving it a visage of beauty and fertility. Naturally, being the child of two breeders her body was wonderfully curvy. Although not as large as her mother's pair, her big, round tits rested proudly on her chest, only a little bit smaller than her head (she had just gone up to an I cup). Her expansive hips flared out past her shoulder span, supporting an exceptionally large booty one even comparable to Yukiko's, which was quite impressive for she had yet to breed. Right now, she was dressed in an orange sundress, specially fitted to accommodate her physique, with deep black mascara and sparkly red lip gloss. Slung over her shoulder was a small black purse, currently filled with only the bare minimum of her supplies. "You made so many great points, and all he did was fall back on his Bible verses."

"In a debate club or Academia that would have won me the argument." Yukiko said with a nod. "But this was neither of those, it was a TV debate. He was able to keep his cool and provoke me into rage. Anyone watching it would have seen me as some kind of ranting lunatic."

"Don't say that Haha!" Himawari exclaimed. "You were just passionate about the subject, and he was clearly winding you up! I'm sure anyone would agree with that." Yukiko stopped and turned to her daughter, a warm smile forming on her face. She always liked it whenever Himawari called her that, a little gesture of appreciation for her lineage.

"Oh Hima..." she said warmly, drawing her in for a hug. She clutched her daughter tight to her, and placed a motherly kiss on her cheek. "I wish I had your optimism, but I'm still glad to hear it. How did you turn out so helpful?"

"You raised me that way Haha." She replied with a plucky smile.

"Well..." Yukiko said as she broke off. "I need to get a few things taken care of. Would you mind waiting for me?"

"Of course!" Himawari reassured. With that, Yukiko strolled off to deal with her business. Looking around her, Himawari noticed that there was nowhere to sit down. She had been standing just off-camera the whole time, and her mom would probably be quite a while. For a good minute or so, she navigated her way through the studio before she finally noticed a sign directing her towards the lounge. It was a bit out of the way, but worst come to worst, she could just text her mom and let her know where they were. Without a second thought, she strode over to the room and opened the door.

*

Inside the lounge was a set of red armchairs, carefully arranged in 4 rows. In-between the chairs facing each other were short wooden tables with some magazines haphazardly spread out on them, many of them looked older than she was. A soft hum of fluorescent lighting and air conditioning could be heard in the background, giving the room a sense of relaxation and ease. Seated right in the middle of the first row to her left was a young man, about her age, fiddling around with his phone. He was pretty cute, thought Himawari to herself. Still, best not to disturb him right now. She made her way to the furthest row on the right sat down. As she was about to take out her own phone, she noticed what was on the boy's screen. Her hesitation had given way to curiosity, and she leaned forward to get a closer look.

"Is that 'A link to the past'?" The sudden noise jolted Matthew to attention, causing him to smack right into an enemy projectile. He paused the game and turned his head around to see the intrigued face of Himawari. It took him a moment to collect his thoughts and figure out how to respond, he wasn't exactly used to talking with women. Especially not one as...lovely as she was, to put it politely.

"Yeah, yeah it is." He replied, twisting his body around to better face her. "I'm sorry. Was it too loud?"

"Oh no, not at all!" Himawari replied. "I was just wondering how far you had gotten."

"Oh uh... I'm at the Tower of Hera. I've been stuck on it for a while, I just can't beat Moldorm. He keeps knocking me down and I have to fight him all over again!" he vented. "Why, do you know it?"

"Yes, I do!" Himawari answered cheerily. "My mom has quite a lot of old game consoles in our house, she's a bit of a collector. So I've played it before growing up. Although...I never thought it would be playable on the phone. Isn't it hard with the touch screen?"

"No, not really." Matthew reassured her. He was growing more comfortable with speaking to her, the subject really helped break the ice. "The emulator I have is very responsive, see?" he continued, demonstrating his point on the screen as he approached the boss's floor. "Ah sh-shoot." He corrected himself. "Here we go again..."

"Um... may I?" Himawari gently climbed over to sit next to him. Her hips made it a bit of a tight squeeze, but she managed just fine. She then leaned over to get a better look at the screen. Matthew turned a little red at her close proximity, but managed to avoid showing it too much. "Okay, see; you're trying to get close and engage him. You're being too impatient. Try going into the corner right over there, charge up the spin slash and wait for him to come to you. Then you can evade and strike at the tail. Just keep away after that and get back in the corner." Matthew said nothing, it did sound like an odd strategy, but he had no better one to fall back on. So he did what she said. For a moment, it seemed like it wasn't doing much better than what he was trying before. Then something changed, he started to win. It wasn't exactly easy, but he was managing to avoid the boss' approach and thus wasn't falling through the floor. After several tense moments and close calls, he managed to land that final sword slash and Moldorm finally fell.

"Yes!" he exclaimed. "I did it! Oh thank you so much!" Out of instinct, he reached over and drew Himawari in for a hug. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't on the field and this wasn't a teammate he was embracing. Once it came to him, he seemed to recoil backwards as he broke off the hug. "Aw jeez!" Matthew said sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"Why not?" Himawari asked in confusion. "It's just a hug, it's no big deal."

"Well, I mean you're not my girlfriend or anything." Matthew replied. "It was a little too ah, forward I think the word is."

"Forward?" Himawari said with a chuckle. "Trust me, that wasn't too forward. I'm a Breeder after all, a hug is completely platonic by our standards." Matthew nearly did a double take; he hadn't expected anyone to just blurt it out like that.

"Oh, um... I ah... I didn't notice. "Matthew lied frantically. Himawari paused at the statement and then let loose a soft laugh.

"Really now? You took a long pretty long look at my tits and you didn't think I was a breeder?" Matthew turned bright scarlet and his eyes grew as wide as dinner plates.

"I-I-How did you- "

"I didn't really until you just conformed it." Himawari laughed again, this time a little bit louder than before. "But it happens all the time, so I naturally assume that happens. Besides..." she continued, gently cupping her enormous mounds and giving them a little jiggle. "They are pretty hard to miss." Matthew was speechless. Such confidence and brazenness was unheard of in his communities. Pre-marital sex was heavily frowned upon, and by extension so was any behavior even remotely sexual. Yet here was a girl not only showing herself off, but seemingly proud of it. All his upbringing told him to leave the room, pray to the Lord for the strength to resist her temptation, lest his urges cause him to sin. But that wasn't what he was doing in either respect. He was entranced by the sight of such soft, mountainous orbs jiggling so erotically, yet that was all he was doing; There was no great loss of self-control and act of sin, despite everything he had ever been told about breeders. "Oh, by the way. My name's Himawari. What's yours?"