Daughters of Darwin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_E_A_N
B_E_A_N
62 Followers

As she gave him head in this rather rough way, Madeline took off her jacket, revealing a plain white undershirt beneath. Mark could see the nipples of her breasts poking through the fabric - mid-sized B-cups, most probably, and she didn't appear to be wearing a bra. As soon as she had freed herself of the upper part of her tracksuit - never allowing Mark's cock to leave her mouth - she started squeezing her boobs with her hands through her undershirt, gently moaning as she did that, and Mark started to wish there was something else he could do but continue running his fingers through her hair and over the back of her head.

Eventually, his cock reached its full size, and Madeline couldn't keep its entire nine inches in her mouth. She gave it a final loud slurp as she pulled down her pants and undies, then she stood up, smiling at Mark. After giving her breasts another squeeze, she pulled off her undershirt, finally revealing them to Mark. As he had thought, they were a nice pair of mid-size Bs, the nipples standing out pinkish on her otherwise lightly tanned skin, and they very gently swayed as Madeline moved her body from side to side, standing naked in front of him.

But just as Mark was trying to reach out for her, she suddenly stepped away from him, leaving her clothes on the floor and walking backwards towards one of the walls. She stopped there, leaning back on a free spot, then slowly spreading her legs. Underneath an unshaven, black triangle of pubic hair, a neat slit of a pussy was flashing out to him.

She beckoned him to come over, smiling, with fire in her eyes, and Mark finally understood the erotic appeal of the entire situation. Without further ado, he stepped out of his underpants and approached her.

Taking her her head into his hands, he gave her a kiss every bit as passionate and longing as the one she had given him a little earlier. As he did that, he moved one hand down her body and to her hip, pushing her against the wall of the shed. Madeline moaned slightly in response and reached out, trying to grab his cock.

Mark didn't allow her that. Grabbing her wrist, he pinned her arm to the wall too, and with his free hand, he took his cock and softly touched it against her pussy lips. Madeline moaned again, louder this time, her hips trying to buck forward, but he was still holding them pinned against the wall. Instead, he slowly increased the pressure of his cock head against her, allowing it to slip a little between her labia, and moved it up and down there.

Madeline's moans turned into whimpers. "Mark," she pleaded, "come. Do it. Give me your dick. I need it."

"Hush," Mark said, and then he entered her.

Having suspected she might be a virgin like Mona, he took it very slowly. He only gave her the first two inches of his cock before he stopped, and he could already feel how tight she was, though the standing position she was in might have added to that. Her walls felt like they were only just now starting to get wet, there was still a lot of friction, and Mark just held this position for a few seconds before he even started to move his hips. Very slowly and gently, he pulled back and pushed forward, three, four, five times, and Madeline bit her lower lip and trembled even at this slight bit of stimulation, whimpering once again.

Slowly and steadily, Mark increased both the speed of his thrusts and the depth of them. He was taking his time; a full six minutes went by until the largest part of his cock was inside Madeline, and within this time, she had gotten a lot wetter too. Each of his movements now made a little slurping sound, and she had started to move rhythmically with him. What surprised him most, though, was that she was pretty much constantly trembling, shivering or shaking, her arms now hanging around his neck as she was giving off a stream of little whimpers. He couldn't have said how close she was to orgasm, or if she was even getting close.

What he could feel, however, was that he was slowly approaching his climax. Madeline's tight little pussy didn't grip him, or pulsate, or did anything else despite being tight and hot, but that was more than enough stimulation for him. Still, he didn't want to show bad bedside manner (even in the absence of a bed) and at least give her some release too, so he started to slow down his thrusts and moved his hand into Madeline's crotch, knowing that some love for her clit would probably help her enjoy the moment a little more.

Strangely, that didn't appear to be what she wanted. The moment he started to slow down, she suddenly squirmed under him. "No, d-dont! Don't stop! Keep going, pleeeease!"

"Ssh," Mark softly said. "I'm not stopping. I just want to give you an orgasm. Let me-"

"But you're already giving me an orgasm," Madeline panted. "I came the moment you moved in me, and I've only now coming down from it. Please, keep going. Take me back up there."

Mark looked into her eyes, her brown, pleading eyes, and he knew she was not lying. So he put his hand back down on her hips and continued to fuck her, the same rhythm as before, the same rhythm she had fucked him back. Within seconds, her eyes closed again, her breathing became very slightly faster, and then she was back to her whimpers, and her trembling. This was how she came: not with earth-shaking force, not with loud screams, but with her head far, far up in the clouds.

As he hadn't been far from coming himself, Mark only held out for a few more minutes from there on. Then he came, involuntarily bucking his pelvis a little harder into Madeline as he had wanted, and the final inch of his cock disappeared into her. She dug her fingers into his shoulders at the sudden impact inside her and let out a slight squeal, but if it was any sort of painful to her, that pain seemed to be more than bearable within her orgasmic throes. Mark's cum shot out deep into her, six, seven spurts directly in front of her cervix, and she slung one leg behind his back as he came, wanting to feel his full length within herself for as long as possible.

Eventually, his climax subsided, and he gently pulled himself out of her as soon as she had let him go out of her embrace. A tiny little drop of his sperm peeked out from between her labia, but only the smallest bit - most of his semen still had to be within her, despite the standing position probably not being the best for conception. But knowing the biology all of the women shared, Mark was quite certain he had managed to give her the daughter she had wanted.

To his surprise, Madeline suddenly seemed to be in a great hurry. She softly pushed him to the side a little went to pick her clothes up, quickly putting her undies back on, then her pants. Mark raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" he asked. "Something wrong?"

"No, it's just-" Madeline looked at him, and suddenly, she appeared to be very guilty about something. "I- I shouldn't have pushed you into this. I'm sorry. You're doing so much for us, for all of us, and this... this..." She didn't seem to find the right words, and after a moment, she sighed and continued to put her clothes on.

"I don't think you did anything wrong," Mark said, trying to give her as much confidence as he could. "You say you pushed me into this - well, I can't say I didn't willingly let you push me. I can't refuse you if you want my seed, but I can choose a time and place where it's convenient for me. To be honest, this isn't the most convenient spot, but I went along with it, even though I didn't have to. So don't beat yourself up over it - nothing that happened in here was against my will."

Still looking at him with that same guilty look on her face, Madeline closed the zipper of her jacket then started to walk towards the open window. "You should put your clothes back on," she said with a strange tone in her voice.

Mark smiled and looked around the shed. His running shorts and briefs where nowhere to be seen.

"Uh, have you seen my-"

Mark looked up, and then he saw his clothes. Madeline held them in her hands, standing on the other side of the window. "Here, catch," she said. Then she threw them into the shed, a good deal away from where Mark could have caught them.

"Hey, what's up with that?" Angrily, Mark looked at Madeline, then at his clothes in the corner. What the hell had she been thinking? Walking the few feet across the shed, he picked up his stuff and turned around.

Just soon enough to see Madeline shut the window from the outside and hearing it click into its lock.

Cursing, Mark crossed the room in a few fast steps. Yeah, there was a lock on the inside that required a key, and the window was now solidly shut in place. As Madeline had opened it from the outside earlier, it had to be standing open already - probably something she had prepared during an earlier visit here. So that had been her plan all along - to lock him in here?

Looking outside, Mark saw Madeline wave to him, the look on her face now distinctly sad, and then she turned and left.

Mark considered smashing the window for a moment - that would have been easy with the tools inside - but he already wasn't supposed to be in here, and damaging the place certainly wouldn't improve things. At least he wouldn't be in here long - if Madeline had spoken the truth, someone would come here in the afternoon and find him, and though he would have some explaining to do, at least he had a few hours to make up a story that was convincing enough to prevent whoever came from calling the police and pressing charges against him...

Just as that thought went through Mark's mind, he suddenly knew what he needed to do. He took his cellphone from his pocket and went through his contacts.

Holly would know what to do.

***

"That," Holly said as she was giving him a ride back to his apartment later, "was definitely one of the strangest emergencies I was ever called to.

As Mark had hoped, she had been able to help him, but it had taken even her almost two hours to come to his rescue. She had to find out where exactly he was, then find out who owned the place (fortunately, it was the parks department and not some private company, then find out where they kept their spare keys, then cash in a favor from someone at city hall to get her hands on these keys and then finally find a good excuse to move her patrol car off the usual route and into the park. (She had claimed to have seen fireworks going off above the park and was going in to investigate.)

"Sorry," Mark said. "I don't know how I could get myself into this mess, and I'm really glad you could help me out here."

"I shouldn't be helping you out, by the way," Holly replied, her voice getting slightly more serious. "I should be arresting you for trespassing. Why the fuck were you breaking into the caretaker's shed?"

Mark sighed. "I already told you, that wasn't my idea. It was Madeline's idea, and it was her who locked me in too. I don't know what she was thinking - I thought she was just being kinky, and I went along with it."

Holly seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "So I really got that name right when you called me," she said. "Madeline."

"Yeah."

"Madeline who? Do you know her last name?"

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Do I know any of your last names?" he said. "I thought the less I knew, the better. Well - Alice gave me her business card, so-"

Raising her hand, Holly interrupted him. "Hold that thought for a moment. So you think Madeline is a member of our family."

"She certainly is a member of your family," Mark nodded.

"How do you know that?"

That question made Mark raise both of his eyebrows in surprise. "Uh, it was sorta obvious," he tried to explain. "First of all, she knew who I was. And she knew how to find me. And she knew that the normal way of getting in touch was writing me an e-mail, but she said it didn't seem like a good idea for her to do that."

Holly said nothing. She seemed to be in deep thought. Eventually, she just shook her head. "That doesn't make sense," she said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know of any Madeline living anywhere in this area," she answered, "and I should, because I'm supposed to be ready to help any of them in case something happens."

"Oh." Mark's surprise started to become replaced by concern. "So - what does this mean? Are there any women not from your family who could have found out about me?"

Holly shook her head. "Not likely," she muttered. "But maybe- Mark, can you describe that Madeline to me? What did she look like?"

Mark didn't have to think long to answer that - Madeline's picture was still fresh in his mind. "About five foot nine," he said, "between eighteen and twenty-one years, I'd say. Average build, long black hair-"

"Straight or curly?" Holly immediately interrupted him.

"Uh, curly. Long locks, right to-"

"Fuck!" Holly cursed and, at the next corner, turned the car around with screeching tires.

Mark's eyes were wide open. "What are you doing?" he demanded to know. "Where are we going?"

Holly's eyes were fixed on the road as she stepped on the pedal, quickly exceeding the speed limit. "We're going to my place," she said. "There's something I need to show you."

Fifteen minutes later, they had arrived, and Holly literally pulled Mark with her as she stormed into her little apartment. While he was slightly winded after running up four flights of stairs with little preparation and after having sat around for two hours, she seemed to almost be in a panic. She booted up the computer on her desk and quickly ran through her folders. "Come on," she muttered, "come on, where is it?"

"Where is what?" Mark looked over her shoulder.

"There!" Holly shouted and opened up a file. To Mark's surprise, it was a picture of both Mona and Madeline standing in a spacious flower garden, and they seemed to be posing for the camera in a slightly silly posture. The most unusual thing about it was that Madeline was holding a little black-haired baby in her arms, looking slightly clumsy with it.

Holly pointed at the picture. "There. The black-haired woman, is that your Madeline?"

Mark nodded. "That's her. She never mentioned she had a child, though, and-"

"Shit!" Holly yelled, loud enough that everybody in the house had probably heard it. "Fucking shit, motherfucker, damn!" She kicked the side of her desk in frustration, and her computer almost fell of. "Of all the fucking shits in the world, this is the one QUEEN of shits that should never have happened!"

"Whoa, easy," Mark tried to calm her down. "What's going on? What's up with Madeline?"

Holly took a deep breath and looked at Mark. "That woman's name", she said, "is not Madeline. She lied to you. She should have never gotten in touch with you, she knows that, but she did it anyway, and now we're all in deep, deep shit." She sighed. "I need to make a few calls. Please leave now."

Mark's apartment was nowhere near Holly's, but that wasn't the reason why he objected to the idea of going already. "You can't throw me out just now if I'm 'in deep, deep shit' with you," he complained. "At least tell me what's up! Who was that woman? What's her name?"

"I can't tell you," Holly coldly replied. "And you're not allowed to ask questions."

"Don't give me that shit!" Mark was now really starting to get angry. "I slept with that woman, and if that gets me into any kind of trouble, I need to know. Dammit, I'm not allowed to say no to any of you, but if something bad happens specifically because of that, you still need to keep me in the dark? Bullshit!"

Holly rolled her eyes. "Bullshit or not," she said, "you know the rules, and they haven't changed. For now, you need to trust me - you need to trust all of us that the shit we have to deal with now won't affect you. We'll do our best to keep it away from you, okay? That much I can promise."

Crossing his arms, Mark shook his head. "Not good enough," he said. "I want to know what this is about. Why you're so upset. And, most of all, who I have just been sleeping with."

"I can't tell you th-"

"And if you can't tell me," Mark continued, "then I want to speak to someone who can. Someone with the authority to talk about your secrets. Maybe someone who can explain to me why one of your people just locked me into a shed a minute after having sex with me."

Holly looked at him for a long time.

"That," she eventually said, "I might be able to arrange."

B_E_A_N
B_E_A_N
62 Followers
12