Daughters of Darwin Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may want to take your clothes off before you drink," Naira said. "You will quite probably pass out, and you'll definitely get a high fever. Better be prepared for that."

"But it's still safe to drink it?" Mark asked. "It's not that I'm having second thoughts, mind you, but I need to know what to expect."

Naira nodded. "The hormones in here will supercharge your metabolism. Your circulation will be faster, your heart rate and blood pressure will rise, and your body's going to burn through the energy in this shake like it's nothing. It's not exactly healthy, but it's not particularly dangerous either. We have a bit of experience with it. And in case anything unusual happens..." She gestured towards the medical equipment in the room. "That's what all this is for. I'll keep an eye on you."

With a sigh, Mark resigned himself to his fate and started to take off his jacket. "You know," he joked, "if I die here, I'm definitely going to haunt this place. If there's one thing this mansion is missing, it's a ghost."

"Go ahead," Stephanie grinned. "If that doesn't increase its value, nothing will."

***

A minute later, Mark was out of his clothes and standing next to the bed. "Ready to go," he said. "Pass the shake."

Naira nodded and handed him the flask. "It's best if you drink it in one go. You're going to feel the effects very quickly - usually, in less than a minute - and once it's begun, you probably won't be able to continue drinking. And it's very important you down it all, understand? Don't leave it half-finished!"

"Got it," Mark nodded and unscrewed the container. He took a small sniff and thought "the shake" had a faint smell of caramel, which was somewhat fitting with its pale beige color.

"What," Stephanie chided him, "do you need a personal introduction first? Down with it!"

Looking at her from the corner of his eye, Mark sighed slightly. Then he raised the flask, nodded to everyone, said "Cheers" and finally put it to his lips.

It tasted surprisingly pleasant. The "shake" was quite sweet, though the taste was less like caramel and more like chai, as someone had mixed a few exotic spices into it. However, the viscosity of it rather detracted from the flavor - it was more like thick pudding than an actual protein shake, and it left a film on his gums that felt like fat or butter.

Mark still tried his best to get in all down in one go, like Naira had told him to, and with a little effort, he managed to get the flask empty. Smacking his mouth to get the taste of fat from his gums, he handed the container back to her. "Okay," he said, "what's next?"

"Now you wait for it to begin," Naira said, putting the cap back on the flask. "And then you sit down."

"And how do I know when it-"

That moment, it started.

All of a sudden, Mark could hear his own heartbeat echoing in his ears. That wasn't the first time this had happened; he had felt this before after exerting himself, like carrying a fridge upstairs into his apartment. But it was the only time he could remember something like this happening without the slightest bit of physical activity.

Then he felt the heat rush into his head.

"Whoa," Mark said and sat down on the bed. The sound of his heart was getting ever louder in his ears, and faster too, and he could feel sweat forming on his forehead. He could feel his hands starting to tremble, and when he looked at them, he saw that his eyesight was getting blurry.

"I- I'm having trouble seeing," he turned to Naira. "Is th-this normal?"

Naira nodded. "Nothing out of the ordinary," she calmly said. "Don't worry. The next thing you're going to feel is arousal. That's normal too."

Mark wasn't feeling aroused in the least. Right now, this felt exactly like he was getting sick, like he was having a sudden flu attack. His head was starting to ache, waves of stinging pain that echoed the beating of his heart in his ears, and he was feeling a heat that was unmistakably a rising fever. He absolutely didn't see why anyone would describe that as arousal-

-except that right at that exact moment, he felt a rush of heat almost painfully flashing through his loins, and the next thing that happened was that his cock was starting to grow. All by itself, without any outside stimulation, pumping itself up in the same frantic rhythm his heart was beating right now.

As Mark was just looking down his crotch, he heard the sound of the door opening in his back. He was too distracted to actually turn his head but not too distracted to recognize the voice calling into the room: "Can we join you already? It's getting boring out here!"

Mona.

"Get the fuck out!" Mark could hear Stephanie shout. "I said we'd call you when you can come in! Have we called you?"

"No," Mona replied, apparently not the least bit deterred by her angry outburst, "but just that you know: it really sucks being benched when the three of you are getting all the action."

The heat in Mark's loins started to intensify. His cock was growing bigger by the second, the veins on it throbbing, the head slowly turning a darkish shade of red, and his balls were starting to ache. He could feel his muscles down there contract, involuntarily pumping in the rhythm of his heart, and he felt something powerful, something unnatural rise within himself.

"Look, Mona," he could hear Tanya like through a haze, "there's really nothing you can do at the moment. Give us a minute, and we'll be right with you."

"But I want in on the action!" Mona insisted.

Mark's breathing went faster and faster. The throbbing in his cock was now unbearable. Yes, this was the arousal Naira had spoken of, undeniably, and it was the most intense sensation of being aroused in his life, and definitely the most painful one.

"For the last time," Stephanie yelled, "fuck off! There is no 'action' here!"

And at this very moment, Mark let out a groan and climaxed, his entire body contracting as though in epileptic throes. A burst of semen spurted out from his cock and splashed against the wall five feet away, and another, and a third one in fast succession. His fourth spurt "only" hit the floor four feet away, the fifth one joined the puddle it had made, and the sixth to ninth of his bursts soiled the ground right next to the bet.

"And what do you call this?" Mark could hear Mona's gleeful shouting before he passed out.

***

In his unconscious state, Mark was dreaming, or at least something like dreaming. He knew that what he saw wasn't real, he even knew he wasn't awake. It was the most conscious state of unconsciousness that he could think of, and that wasn't even the most bizarre thing about it.

First of all, the feeling of being aroused beyond compare hadn't stopped. Mark was still horny as fuck and starving for release. It was no longer something physical, though, no longer the feeling of his throbbing cock and aching balls but instead a desperate longing for the fireworks in his head, for the intoxicating rush that always accompanied a climax.

Amidst that longing, images and sounds appeared to him that seemed to have no rhyme or reason to it. He heard classical music he was quite sure he hadn't heard before, numbers and equations popped up in his mind, pictures of foreign countries, of drawings that showed chemical compounds, and for several moments, it felt like he suddenly knew the complete text of a poem by Walt Whitman he had only heard of before. The only thing within this wild flurry of sensations he recognized was the safehouse - no, he corrected himself, the mansion.

Strangest of all, one image appeared in his mind again and again, and that image was a pair of eyes, very expressive eyes of a strange reddish-brown color. Mark was certain he hadn't seen these eyes before, yet at the same time, they felt familiar to him, and he found their presence calming, even comforting.

Eventually, he found himself drifting out of this dreamlike experience, back into his conscious mind, or at least a semi-conscious state where he started to feel his body again, and his surroundings. The sensation of immense heat returned, and with it came a heaviness in his limbs as though he was now made of lead and event the slightest movement would be impossible. He was still aroused beyond compare, despite obviously running a high fever.

Slowly, Mark dared to open his eyes a little. He was lying on the bed now.

On top of him, entirely naked and riding his rock-hard cock, sat Stephanie.

"W-Whhuaa?" Mark's eyelids fluttered as he tried to understand whether this was reality he was seeing or just a new part of his fever dreams.

"Ah, look who's back," Stephanie smiled at him, her breath slightly strained. Yeah, she was definitely real. "Relax. You're not quite through it yet."

Struggling to come to his senses, Mark tried to focus on what was happening in front - or rather, on top - of him. "...chudoing?" was all he managed to say.

Stephanie chuckled lightly. "I'm helping your body get rid of all that excessive energy," she explained. "Your metabolism needs calm down again. Don't worry. Nothing twenty or thirty orgasms won't fix."

"B-Buh ya ah..." Mark struggled to form one coherent sentence. "You'n toppa me," he mumbled. "Can't cumn you. One daugh- gave you one daughter already."

"Ssh." Leaning forward in the rhythmic bucking of her hips, Stephanie put one finger on his lips. "You can't get me pregnant. You're shooting duds right now. Your sperm cells can't survive in that fever you're running. So really, relax. And cum as much as you want."

Mark wanted to say something else, but then he could feel another orgasmic wave arrive, and as his muscles started to contract, he passed out again.

***

When he woke up the next time, he was much better. The aching in his balls was gone, and so was the feeling of inhuman arousal. His head felt much clearer, and he could definitely smell the heavy stench of cum in the air. And all that remained from his former state seemed to be an uncomfortable warmth and a feeling of something heavy on his body.

Then he opened his eyes and realized the reason for both was Tanya lying next to him, her head on his chest and one of her legs slumped over him. She was as naked as he was, and apparently sleeping soundly.

Slowly, Mark tried to get out from under her without waking her up, but he had no luck. The moment he moved, she startled awake and opened her eyes. "Mark," she smiled. "You're awake!"

"Hey," he said, smiling back groggily. "How long have you been here?"

"Just since this morning." Tanya gently ran a hand over his face. "Though I also kept you company over the last two days. But you were only conscious once, yesterday afternoon. Stephanie told me."

Mark tried to remember. "Ah yes," he said, "I woke up, and she was riding me-"

"We've been taking turns, Stephanie and I," Tanya nodded. "And yesterday, we also had Mona join us, though just twice. The original plan was to split work evenly between the three of us, but then she started to make a fuss, and we had to punish her a little." She giggled. "I don't think she's going to leave you alone much over the next few days, though. She really seems to need your cock inside of her."

"Ugh." Mark shook his head slightly. "But aside from that, everything's fine? The 'shake' worked?"

Tanya nodded. "Naira examined you this morning, and she said everything was fine. Speaking of which-" She abruptly sat up. "I'm supposed to call in everybody as soon as you're awake. Which you are. So, as much as I'd like to keep you company-"

Smiling, Mark ran a hand through her hair. "Go ahead. I'm really excited about finding out why I've gone through this experience."

"I'll be back in a minute," Tanya promised and hurried out of the room.

As soon as she had left, Mark sat up too. He was still feeling a little weak and, as he just now realized, very thirsty. To his great relief, a bottle of soda was standing on the floor right next to the bed, and he quickly opened it and took a large gulp. That helped quite a bit. Next, he looked for his clothes and found them hanging over a chair, neatly folded. He stood up from the bed, waiting for a moment until he had found his balance and then walked over to pick them up.

As he dressed in his boxers and shirt, he took a look around the room. It smelled of semen, definitely, though someone had probably cleaned away most of the stains he had made - at least the ones on the wall and floor were gone, and the bedsheets he had woken up in were fresh and dry as well. However, he found the former blanket lying crumpled in a corner, and that was where the stench was coming from. How much had he cum anyway?

Mark was still pondering that question when the door opened again and Tanya returned, followed by Stephanie, Naira, Mona and a fifth young woman he hadn't met before. Unlike Tanya, they were all wearing clothes, which made Mark quite happy he had decided to put some on as well.

"So how are you feeling?" Naira immediately approached him. "Any headache left? Anything out of the usual?"

"I'm feeling still a little weak in the knees," Mark said, "but aside from that, I can't complain. I've had some weird hallucinations while I was out-"

Stephanie chortled. "I hope you're not talking about me. I really was there."

Looking quite annoyed, Naira poked her in the side. "Cut it out, will you? You said you'd stop with that attitude once he was willing to join us, and now he definitely has." Her gaze shifted to Mark. "The hallucinations, as you call them, are a clear sign that you have, by the way."

"Speaking of which," Mark said, "I think now some explanations are in order. You said you'd fill me in on your secrets, and I hope you don't have any more excuses."

"We haven't," Tanya smiled, "and in fact, we're here to answer all your questions. We'd like to ease you into the whole truth, though. To tell you everything, but one thing after the other. I hope that's okay."

Mark shrugged. "I haven't anything else planned for the rest of the week, so go ahead. I have some time for you now."

Grinning broadly, Mona stepped forward, with the woman Mark hadn't met yet walking by her side. "Then I'll be the one to open that first door of insight for you. Mark, this is Theresa."

Theresa walked towards him, and Mark took a closer look at her. She seemed to be around Mona's age, an attractive young lady with full lips and short black curly hair she wore in a somewhat tomboyish cut. She had to be in her late teens or very early twenties, and she wasn't particularly tall at five foot eight. However, she did have an absolutely stunning figure - large D-cups or maybe even double-Ds, a slim yet not skinny waist and big, shapely hips that seductively swayed with every step she took, much accentuated by the pencil skirt she was wearing.

"Theresa," Mona said, "say hello to Mark."

Theresa stopped in front of Mark, close enough that her bountiful bosom almost touched his chest. Smiling at him, she put her hands behind her back, accentuating her figure.

"Hello, daddy," she said.

12