Daughters of Harmonia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How come I have never heard of this sorority?"

"It's a secret society like Skull and Bones, the Bilderbergs, and the Bohemian Club. You ever heard of those?"

"Skull and Bones, I think."

"See, they are secret societies. Just people who gather in fellowship, ritual, and agenda whose anonymity is required for the achievement of their goals."

"And what are their goals, equal rights? Feminism?"

She threw her head back and laughed again. "Equal? We want superiority over men and we get it. You'll see. Now look in the console there and see if you can find a couple earrings. Your ears look naked but you look excellent without make-up."

Keli dug through a tangle of hair ties, change, and random jewelry in a half-moon depression in the center console of the Bugatti and found two matching diamond earrings. She held them up and Elaine smiled and nodded. Keli put one in each ear and Elaine smiled and nodded again. Keli knew nothing about appraising diamonds but these looked big, they were bigger than the diamond on her wedding ring, and that was a full carat, and Jake paid something like five thousand for it not including the setting. Here she now had two bigger diamonds hanging from each ear. Was her head now worth ten grand? She would not ask. She was just going to go with it. It was scary, weird, and interesting.

The convention center looked deserted from the outside. A man wearing a white tee shirt and black pants held the door open for them as they entered. He wore a black leather collar around his neck, thin, with a silver buckle centered over his Adam's apple. He was bald and Keli could detect a thin line of eyeliner under each eye. He kept both of his eyes pointed at the ground as they passed by him. Keli thanked him for holding the door but Elaine walked in without acknowledging the man at all.

"Doesn't seem like a very big convention," Keli said as she looked around the spacious hall and saw no one. Most conventions she had ever been to were crowded with people.

"Well, we number just under a thousand Sisters and Daughters, and maybe four thousand slaves, but for the sake of secrecy we rent out the entire convention center. Can't have a convention for women bent on world domination next door to the convention for some plumber's union. Our spot will be farther in."

"The entire convention center?" The convention center was huge. To rent the whole place for five thousand people seemed excessive. "Pricey."

"Indeed, but worth it."

"What's the difference between a Sister and a Daughter?"

"Contribution. I have born twelve Daughters into the sisterhood and I forward over a million dollars a year to the cause. That makes me a Sister. Younger initiates who do not quite have their houses in order enough to donate that much are Daughters."

"You have born twelve Daughters. Does that mean you recruited twelve other women into this thing?"

"Yes, and I hate it that you called it this thing. It is a sisterhood of like minded and powerful women. Even the Daughters are very powerful women. Calling it this thing feels disrespectful, like you are mocking it."

"I meant no disrespect. I wouldn't dare. I'm sorry. How would you prefer I refer to it?"

"The Sisterhood, the Sorority of the Daughters of Harmonia, or SDH if we are among strangers."

"If it's a secret why did you tell me? I might be a reporter or something."

"Yes, but who would believe you? I might be a crazy lady. Considering what I know of your situation, and how much I think you will appreciate mine, it is a calculated risk."

Kelli followed Elaine, their heels click-clacking on the polished floor, toward escalators. They rode them to the upper level of the convention center. As they approached the top Kelli's eyes widened and she gasped. A man, a naked one, very fit, muscular, knelt at the top of the escalator and he rose to his feet quickly and offered his right hand as support to the two women as they stepped off the conveyor.

"Oh, yeah, there will be nudity," Elaine said with a chuckle.

Keli took the man's offered hand as she stepped off then released it. He was a beautiful man, strong jaw line, chiseled features, longish blonde hair, and hard sculpted muscles. He too wore a collar, this one was much thicker than the man's at the door. This man had no hair on his body and his tan skin was shiny like it was oiled. He had a large cock, thick, and bare, stuffed into a stainless steel cage of some sort with a small padlock on the top. The ring around the base of his cock and balls made his large balls bulge forward under his cramped dick.

"Goddamn," Keli blurted and felt her pussy gush a little at just the sight of the man.

"Indeed, pretty, isn't he?"

"What is this? Why is he like that?"

"He's a slave to Mother. All the men you see in service around here are."

"Mother?"

"Yes, Mother Gwendolyn, she is our matriarch. This man belongs to her. As the Mother she provides all the staff for the conventions."

"They all look like him?"

"No, you saw the man at the door. He's hers too but not the specimen this one is."

Elaine continued walking but Keli wouldn't have minded hanging back and examining the Mother's slave a bit longer. Jake was like him when they met. He had since allowed office life to make him a little softer around the middle. In high school he was an athlete, celebrated somewhat, partial scholarship to state universities, and he was fit. She was attracted to physical fitness in men. This slave had about as perfect a body as a man could achieve. Jake had a big dick too, but this guy's, all fat and cramped in its cage, it looked like a monster that would at the least rival Jake's, and possibly dwarf it. She followed Elaine reluctantly.

Two men, one as excellent and naked as the one at the top of the escalator and another, chubby, dressed in the black pants and white tee, stood at two double doors. As Elaine and Keli approached they opened both doors wide and in the huge room there were thousands of people. Elaine strode through the doors and down an aisle that had a step down every ten feet. Keli followed and tried to keep from tripping over the steps while trying to take in all she saw.

The women ranged from mid twenties to what Keli estimated to be late sixties, some were fat, others skinny, ugly, beautiful, all hair colors, some dressed expensively, others casually. All races seemed to be represented. The one thing they all seemed to have in common was an enviable confidence. They all looked comfortable in their own skin. Assured in their mutual cause.

The men all wore collars of the same style but varying widths. Some were naked but for the chastity devices, others wore the black pants and white tees. At a quick glance it seemed that only the less attractive males were clothed. The naked males were all beautiful with movie star faces and sculpted bodies. There were no small cocks in sight though Keli hadn't seen them all.

"Welcome Sisters and Daughters," a beautiful woman who looked to be in her mid-forties said. "Before we kick this nineteenth annual convention of the Sorority of the Daughters of Harmonia we have some housekeeping to discuss. We have twenty-three Vixens being promoted this year and we need bigger numbers to support them and propel them into Daughterhood. I am donating one of my own Fin-Subs to each of them, and I am not expecting any of you to match that, but the SDH will benefit if we all dig deep for these ladies. They earned it and we should reward them for their selfless work."

"Amen," someone in the crowd shouted and she was joined by a cacophony of cheers and applause. The lady on stage, Keli assumed she was the Mother, waited for the cheers and applause to die down before she continued.

"We added close to a thousand new initiates this year. These women will benefit from our guidance, and the world will benefit from their power and benevolence, and our cause will advance. I have discovered that several of these initiates are floundering. I refuse to lose a single one. If you have one struggling I want you to make them right. If you can't I want you to seek help from someone who can. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses, there is no shame in asking for needed help."

There were more cheers and applause. Keli followed Elaine down to the bottom of the aisle and turned right toward where a powerfully built, naked, oiled, stunning, black man stood in front of a seat in the front row. He had a very wide collar around his neck. There were beautiful women seated to either side of the empty seat and Keli wasn't sure where she was supposed to sit. She watched Elaine bend over and whisper something to one of the women seated next to her seat. The woman smiled and nodded and rose from her seat. She turned to Keli and flashed perfect white teeth and gestured to her now empty chair.

"I am so glad you're here Keli," she said. "Pay real good attention, I think you will look back on this day and realize it is the day your life changed for the better in a real big way." She had a sophisticated southern drawl.

"Thank you," Keli said and took the seat next to Elaine.

She was vaguely aware of the other woman walking away but she was now at eye level with the black man's gargantuan cock which was jammed into an over-sized chastity device and it seemed to demand her attention. He stared at the floor in front of him, as all the slaves did, but as she was in the seated position in front of him she knew he could see her even without looking directly at her. The woman on stage was still speaking, the crowd was still cheering, and Elaine was nudging her, but Keli could not tear her eyes away from the biggest most magnificent cock she had ever seen in her life.

"You get used to it," Elaine said and Keli became aware that she was caught staring at genitals and felt her face go red again. "When he's hard he's over a foot long. His is the third biggest cock here. This gathering will last just a few more minutes and then we can go tour the other rooms. Try to take everything in, ask questions, in the coming days I will ask you to make a decision on whether you want to be a part of this."

"What is this?" Keli tore her eyes away from the slave's magnificent cock and gestured at the conference room full of cheering ladies and eyes on the floor slaves.

"It's a sorority, as I've said, we take interested women and teach them how to master men, conquer financial slavery, and encourage them to change the world."

"Conquer financial slavery?"

"You work forty hours a week?"

"Yes."

"And what do you get paid?"

"About a thousand dollars."

"Gross or net?"

"Gross."

"And net?"

"Six to seven hundred after taxes and insurance."

"So let's call it seven hundred. Three hundred is taken from you weekly. That's twelve hundred a month. Did you ever agree to that?"

"No, but it's taxes. I have to pay taxes."

"Why? Stupid people pay taxes and that money is then spent stupidly by old men who couldn't care less about you, and think you are stupid, which you are, but I am going to educate you."

"How?"

"First I need to educate you about the fact you are a financial slave. If you contracted with your employer to exchange forty hours a week of your expertise in exchange for one thousand dollars then you make about twenty-five dollars an hour." She had to raise her voice for Keli to hear her over the crowd. "Three hundred is taken away from that without your consultation or consent. That's twelve hours of your life, a day and a half, every week, that you work and do not get paid. That's forty-eight hours a month, over twenty-five percent of your working life. You are a slave for more than a week every month if you define a slave as a person who works but is not compensated."

"Taxes have to be paid."

"Why? So old men can buy eighty thousand dollar missiles from their buddies, then order young men who do not make that much in a year, to fire that missile at another young man who will not make that much in his lifetime? Your money is being used criminally to grow the sum total of suffering in the world. If you pay taxes you are complicit in those crimes and that suffering."

"What about roads and schools?"

"Your argument is that of a person's whose house is flooding but won't turn off the tap because water is good for drinking and cooking. We are very libertarian about this issue. There should be a common fund for community needs, but it has to be voluntary, and spending is controlled by the people."

"You think that will ever happen?"

"We can worry about that later. Right now I need you to realize that for a week and a day, every month, you are a financial slave to a program that does no good for the world. If you do not see that then you might as well go home. I can give you some money for a cab."

"No, I get it, I just never thought anything could be done about it." Keli now realized how badly she did not want to leave.

"Okay, that statement pisses me off to no end, but it's good enough for now."

"So, what's next?"

"Next we mingle, you observe, ask questions, and soak up the lifestyles of the women in this room. Have fun, this is like Disneyland for the right kind of woman. If, in a few days, you decide you want to be an initiate then you let me know and I will start that ball rolling."

"What about me? Are you sure you want me to be a part of your group?"

"No, not yet, as you evaluate the opportunity for you, we will be evaluating you for us. You may decide you want in and we will not accept you. We may decide we want you and you will not accept us."

"What if it doesn't work out? I know your secrets."

"Sweet girl, you only know that we have secrets, not what they are. You could blab and be labeled a conspiracy theorist kook and be believed by no one. It's been tried before by disgraced Sisters and disgruntled slaves and I bet you never heard of any of them."

That rung true. "Okay, what's a vixen?"

"A Vixen is like a worker bee. She is in service to a Sister or Daughter and is assigned to the procurement of males subs."

"How's that work."

"Very few of our slaves, or Subs as is the politically correct term in our circle, I hate political correctness personally but you may want to practice it as a newbie, came to us of their own free will. They were compromised, then coerced into service. Vixens facilitate that process."

"Compromised? How?"

"Do you love your husband?"

Keli had to think about it. She loved him once, when he was a better man, but lately she had to admit she was losing that loving feeling. He was always angry these days, raging at the world, and looking for shortcuts. He had good looks and a college degree and felt that made him entitled to a certain way of life. He was not handling reality gracefully and the more she saw of that the less impressed with him she became. He was becoming a nuisance. She was not ready to say she did not love him but she waited too long to answer and that was an answer in itself.

"Yes," she finally said and Elaine chuckled.

"Whatever, let's say you do, and you decide to be a part of this and you want to bring him along. He will need to be compromised and coerced. You will not be allowed to bring a man into this who is, or even thinks he is, your equal. A Vixen, or Vixens, will be assigned to him and he will be compromised. If he can't be compromised you will have to choose between us and him."

"Okay, but what does it mean to be compromised?"

"It depends on the man. For some it can be as simple as infidelity, for others it has to be the commission of a crime. The Vixens will guide them by their dicks into some situation that makes them vulnerable to us and then we will exploit that vulnerability. All of these slaves," she gestured about the big room, "can leave us anytime they want. For most there are severe social, financial, and/or legal consequences for that, but they can leave."

"What is required of me?"

"You have to cut all emotional ties to men. You have to be willing to take control, administer discipline, and see men as the inferior gender that they are."

"And how do I do that?"

"Pay attention, men are the scourge of this planet. They have their uses but left to run amok they destroy everything that is good and beautiful."

"I meant the first part, cut ties, control, discipline, that bit."

"Well, it starts with your husband. You are loyal to him?"

"I am."

"That needs to end. Is he a good lover?"

"He was, when we first got together, not so much lately."

"Do you think he, on his best day, could be as good a lover as Zeus?"

"Zeus?"

Elaine pointed with her eyes and a head nod at the magnificent man with the huge cock standing before them. Keli allowed her eyes to roam his large body from his handsome face down to his pedicured feet. All of him was dark skinned perfection. From his thick kissable lips, to his bulgy pectorals and abdominals, to his fat veiny cock, to his muscular thighs, and bulging glutes, perfection. She felt herself moisten even more at the prospect. Jake was a fine lover, with a great cock, but this felt like an unfair comparison, advantage Zeus.

"I wouldn't know," Keli decided to say. "Zeus looks dangerous."

"He is, in many ways, but do you think you would enjoy being serviced by him?"

"I don't know. My head would get in the way. I would think about Jake, betraying his trust. The fact I was sleeping with a man I don't love. I would be worried about what he thinks of me. I know me, and I have to be with a man several times, there has to be intimacy, for me to enjoy the act. The few one night stands I've had in my life were not enjoyable."

"They were to the guy though right?"

"I never heard any complaints."

"That is one of our gender weaknesses. Fight it. Initiate sex and enjoy it as much as possible. Men do, and that is one of the few things they do right."

"Initiate sex? I do that sometimes, not as much as Jake does, but sometimes."

"Do it always. Find a man, any man here, your husband if you insist, and do every filthy thing you ever fantasized about. Make him lick your ass, shove your fist in his, tie him up and tease him until he cries, piss in his face."

"Holy shit." Keli wasn't into any of that. She wanted to go back to the part where Elaine suggested Keli could initiate sex with any man here, but she was distracted by the string of gross sexual acts she described.

"Your face wrinkled up. Are you disgusted?"

"A little. I never fantasized about any of that."

"That's fine, but don't be disgusted by it. Plenty of people, the women here and the slaves too, are into that stuff. Don't be judgy. There's no place for that here. And if no one has ever licked your ass I suggest you take one of these," she made an all encompassing gesture with her hands, "and remedy that as soon as possible. Nobody doesn't like having their ass licked."

"I'll maybe look into that. Let's talk about any man here real quick. Are you suggesting I can bed any man here?"

"Sweet girl," Elaine said with a smirk and shook her head. "You could bed any man in any room you have ever been in. It's adorable that you don't know that. I know that's not what you mean though. You are trying to clarify, after I have stated it plainly, twice, that the men in this room are indeed available to you for sex. With a few exceptions, they all are. It is proper etiquette to ask the Sister or Daughter who owns the slave for permission first, but it is also very bad form to deny a woman any pleasures she requests, so asking is really just a formality."

"What are the few exceptions?"

"Men who are being disciplined. Denial of release is a common form of punishment for Subs. You could still have a man being disciplined but if he comes he is in a world of shit and sometimes they are so nervous about it they can't get it up. Other times they come as soon as you take the device off them."