Daughters of Harmonia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying I could have Zeus here, or that man at the escalator?"

"Yes, I own Zeus so I give you permission to have him if you like. The one at the escalator, I forget his name, belongs to Mother though. You would have to ask her for permission. Are you going to be disloyal to your husband?"

"No, I am just shocked that these magnificent men are available to me. I almost don't believe it."

"Oh, I see, well you should definitely test me on that and see if I am making it all up," Elaine said while nodding her head. Keli knew she was being mocked.

"Zeus," Elaine barked and the fantastic black man raised his head and looked to her.

"Mistress?" he asked and his voice was deep and silky.

"Take Kelli to a fun room. Answer any question she asks you honestly. Do anything she asks of you."

"Yes Mistress." Zeus turned and extended a big hand to Keli.

"Go with him," Elaine said and pulled a key ring out of her purse with many little keys on it. She chose one and took it off the ring and handed it to Keli. "I'll meet up with you later." Keli felt her eyes widening. Was this really happening. Her right hand reached out all on its own and accepted the key, while her left reached out and took Zeus's hand. She rose on shaky knees and let Zeus guide her away.