All Comments on 'Daughters of Sol Ch. 01'

by ensom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sxycuplesxycupleover 4 years ago
Intriguing

This has the makings of a long tale I think, and this is a really good start. Can’t wait for chapter 2......

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

Nice to have a communal bedroom for such beautiful people.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
I'm liking it so far

I really like the story so far the little bit of back story that was in this first chapter has got me interested in reading more of this story. I love the stories that have an actual plot line that's interesting and of course lot of hot sex but a thin story line even with lots of sex can be kind of boring if there are multiple chapters. You wrote the beginning of a story that could be really great and I can't wait to read more.

ensomensomover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments.

I completed it and it's just up for review now. There are 6 chapters and an epilogue (7 in total). Some of the action later might feel a bit fast, but the 7th chapter is a take-it-slow scene, if you're into that sort of thing. The backstory is kind of involved, so I'd recommend just reading in sequence.

It was as much a journey for me, as I only had a vague story arc/concept. I just let the characters develop on their own and the story grew pretty organically. There are several story climaxes (and of course, the characters as well).

I'm pretty happy with the ending. Norse mythology is fairly murky subject without many concrete details, but I tried to make it fairly plausible based on my own heritage and research.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userensom@ensom
Just a lonely husband and father. I've been a reader since early 2000's, and toyed with the idea of submitting stories; but only recently decided to do so.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES