Daughters of Sol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A faint knock rapped on the door. I called out "Come in!". The door opened and one of the temple girls came in. Her voice was meek and quavering, "Sorry to disturb you, Seeress. I am to inform you that the one known as Eksil is here. He is in poor health and the Keeper is tending to him; he will need some time to rest, but I am told you may begin whenever you wish." With that she bowed her head and turned to leave.

"Wait!" I said, and she froze. "Enter, please. I would like your assistance." The girl looked terrified, but came in and closed the door. She stood there with her head bowed, "What do you require, my Seeress?"

I put my finger under her chin and raised her head so I could look into her eyes. "You're very pretty, do you know that?"

She blushed, "Thank you, Seeress; I have not been informed on such matters." Her formal tone was so precious. She looked to be about the same age as me, so I was quite surprised nobody had hit on her yet.

"Tell me your name, and how old are you?" She tensed up as if I was bombarding her with a thousand questions.

"My name is Embla, Seeress, and I am 22 years old." She said with a slight smile.

"You're the same age as me!" I exclaimed. "We can be friends!"

She looked nervous at this thought, "Oh wow! I just assumed…" She bowed her head again and continued, "Forgive me, the Seeress is wise beyond my understanding and I do not presume to judge the chosen of Lys."

The poor girl, she's absolutely terrified. Oh Goddess, is she— she's crying? I got up and hugged her. She was stiff as a board. "Shhh, shhh," I gently cooed into her ears. "Don't cry. Look at me." I put her face in my hands and looked her in the eyes. "Look, I'm a Daughter of Sol just as you are. I'm not a Goddess or anything divine, just a human girl like you. The mouth is no more important than the hand; we both serve the Goddess, and as such are just different parts of the same whole."

A look of relief came over here, and she smiled. The tension melted out of her. "Seeress, I…"

"Embla." I cut her off. "Call me Astrid."

She still practically stumbled over her words. "Y—yes, Seeress. Er um— I mean, Astrid."

"Can you help braid my hair, like yours?" I asked her. Her face lit up at the thought.

"Yes, Se—Astrid," she replied excitedly. "I would be honored." As she braided my hair, we talked about things and she helped me pick out some jewelry. Apparently she grew up in the temple. She was always nervous about boys, so she tended the garden almost exclusively; eventually it just became an excuse she used to avoid them entirely. She worked my hair so tenderly, it felt amazing. She pulled the sides into a braid that stretched across the back, leaving my long back hair to fall straight down beneath it. It was simple, but it felt like a crown to me. In truth, I could have done this myself, but not as good. I felt connected to her somehow; I wanted to draw her out of her shell.

When she was finished, I stood up and twirled around for her to check it out. "How does everything look?" I asked honestly, "I want to make a good impression."

"Oh Astrid, you are so beautiful; I don't think it matters what you wear or how your hair looks. You could walk out there butt naked and still make a good impression." She realized how that sounded and then blushed.

"Well," I said. "The men would certainly not object." I knew that I would need energy for this ritual to succeed, and Embla was quite beautiful. I wasn't exactly into girls, but I felt like we bonded, and I could trust her. I changed my voice to something sexier (or at least I hoped it sounded that way). "Tell me, Embla. Would it only be the men excited to see me naked?" She started to blush. "Do you know any girls who wouldn't mind?"

Her face reddened even more, and she said sheepily. "I, uh… there might be a few girls who wouldn't mind."

"I was thinking," I continued. "We're all Daughters of Sol here, right?" She nodded slowly. "We all live to serve the Goddess. Sexual passion is one of the highest form of worship to her. I noticed this outfit has these little ties. If I were to just pull here— and here—". The clothes fell to the floor instantly.

I stepped out of the pile of clothes on the floor, which brought me within a couple of feet from Embla. "Oh and look, yours has the same ties. One could pull here— and maybe here—" Now her outfit was on the floor. Her breasts were firm and full, and her pussy was clean-shaven. She made no attempt to cover up.

I reached out my hand, and she grabbed mine. Without any prodding on my part, she stepped forward as well. Here we stood, inches from each other's faces. I reached up to cup the milky flesh of her breasts. Her hands came up to mine as well; they were warm and inviting.

"Astrid, I— I've never been with…" She spoke softly, looking deep into my eyes. "…anyone." Her lips quivered.

"Neither have I," I said. "Not truly. The Goddess has shown me things, but I have yet to truly love another."

Embla quivered some more, "No, you're the Seeress. The Goddess must have other plans for you, she—"

I silenced her with my kiss. It was simple, but soft and slow. We gently sucked on each other's lips, enjoying the warmth and softness. When at last it broke, I said. "Embla, I tell you the truth. I am a conduit for the Goddess' light; I have no power on my own. To draw on her power, I must first worship her. We are the vessels of her love here on the earth. In order to serve her, you must receive her love. This act will imbue us with Her divine energy."

I pushed her onto the bed and laid her back. "Come now," I said, brushing my hand over her face, "open your heart and receive her love." I pushed her knees apart, knelt between them, and added, "…and your legs."

I had no idea how to please another girl, so I tried to just think what would be nice for me. I put my mouth directly over her vagina and used my tongue to lick in slow, upward motions. I found the tip of her clitoris, and circled my tongue around it. For being such a shy girl, Embla sure did know how to moan. Her gasps and cries were so loud, I was afraid people outside might hear us. After playing with her clitoris, my mouth overflowed with a mixture of her juices and my saliva. I pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as it could go, and made big slurping motions.

She started bucking her hips against me, so I had to grab her legs from underneath and hold on. I moved to focus on the clitoris, placing my mouth inside her labia and surrounding it completely. I sucked on it hard like a straw, and she went really wild.

Embla screamed nonsense, "Oh Goddess take me, it's too much! I can't… I can't… no… faaaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaaa." Her legs clamped down on my head, and the bucking of her hips threatened to send me flying away; I struggled to keep her down. And when it subsided, I finally let go. She was breathless, gasping for air like a fish out of water.

I crawled up beside her and pulled her to me. She rested her head on my breasts, and tried to talk through the breathing. "Seeress—Astrid… I don't know what to say. It was… I never dreamed…"

I put my finger on her mouth and just said "Shhhhhh". In moments I felt her breathing slow, and I sensed she had fallen into a deep sleep. I gently pushed her off and covered her with a blanket.

I bent down and whispered into her ears, "Sweet dreams, my Daughter of Sol."

12